94 Days later: FIFA 15 still not cracked....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#152 True_Gamer_
Member since 2006 • 6750 Posts

56 Days and we have bots spamming this thread!!

HOLDDD!!! FIFA15 one of the UNCRACKABLES!!!

invister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153  Edited By invister
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

unbelievable stuff this is !! Not even a buggy alpha crack is available like last time.

Also, read this - http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2mn21a/as_a_warning_dont_install_games_with_denuvo_drm/

It basically says that denuvo enabled games do 10000 times more copy/write iterations on SSD.

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#154 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

OP is probably pissed that he can't find a pirated version of Fifa, and instead disguises that intention by making a thread about how piracy now compares to last time

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 True_Gamer_

@jhcho2 said:

OP is probably pissed that he can't find a pirated version of Fifa, and instead disguises that intention by making a thread about how piracy now compares to last time

Shhhh...quiet quiet quiet now....dont get upset...everything will be juuussstt fineee.

57 Days records are set!!! 3 days to reach 60 day!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-58aa74fac3100
deactivated-58aa74fac3100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By deactivated-58aa74fac3100
Member since 2005 • 32 Posts

Why didn't you mention African, Asian, Pacific islander, Jewish, Tibetan, Hindu, Arab illegal immigrants in America as well. Seems like you have issues.

And about Fifa not being cracked... I'm sure only dirt poor third worlders are complaining. I hope it never gets cracked.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 True_Gamer_

58 DAAAYSSS PEOPLEE!!!

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

wow. this changes pc gaming. if this is really so hard to crack, then all games should use this system.

godzellax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 godzellax
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
@True_Gamer_ said:

@jhcho2 said:

Shhhh...quiet quiet quiet now....dont get upset...everything will be juuussstt fineee.

57 Days records are set!!! 3 days to reach 60 day!!!

This is really horrible, incredible and nightmare DRM at the same time!!!!!

who the hell created it!!!!!!!

They don't know that in Middle East nobody will purchase the game on PC, there should be a cracked version worked in Middle East region at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you guys before that I feel that we will not see 2015 Crack until 2016 released!!!!!!!!

Help us hackers, what the hell r u doing!!!!!!!!!!

RageQuit4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 RageQuit4Life
Member since 2010 • 527 Posts

Is this thread a joke? There is cracked version already.

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

People who crack and pirate games are either from junior high school or are stricken with mental poverty.

They are criminals who should be prosecuted.

All other variables are irrelevant.

This general nonchalance towards illegally pirating software is amazingly pathetic and needs to be stamped out.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By True_Gamer_

@RageQuit4Life said:

Imaginary cracks dont COUNT!!

60days PEOPLEEE!!!

2 MONTHS !!!!

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#163 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Yeah okay now you're just seeking attention.

First rule of the pirateclub, don't talk about the pirateclub.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#164 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

It's not a matter of "if" it will be cracked, but "when"... and when it is, the form of copy protection will mean nothing anymore. So that may be a reason why every PC developer hasn't jumped on the Denuvo bandwagon yet, because they know it's just a matter of time.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By True_Gamer_

@foxhound_fox said:

It's not a matter of "if" it will be cracked, but "when"... and when it is, the form of copy protection will mean nothing anymore. So that may be a reason why every PC developer hasn't jumped on the Denuvo bandwagon yet, because they know it's just a matter of time.

Lets see what will happen....

Its 62 days already!!!

aki199216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By aki199216
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

http://www.denuvo.com/#page-3

it might give you some answers

64th day might be d day

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@RageQuit4Life said:

Idiot.

This game, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Lords of the Fallen have yet to be cracked. They all use the new drm thing.

"Bu bu teh pirateS". All 3 of those have been pirated 1000%'s more times more on consoles than pc. And thats because the PC number is zero.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 True_Gamer_

@Jankarcop said:

@RageQuit4Life said:

Idiot.

This game, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Lords of the Fallen have yet to be cracked. They all use the new drm thing.

"Bu bu teh pirateS". All 3 of those have been pirated 1000%'s more times more on consoles than pc. And thats because the PC number is zero.

Master Race Domination this gen!!!

Pirateless PC gaming will mark the dawn of a new era!!

65 days LOL!!!

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#172 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9868 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

"On a farm, there was a flock of chickens. One chicken started talking with another, remarking "How good our farmer has been to us. I think he is an awfully nice man, because he comes every morning to feed us." The other chicken nodded in agreement, adding "and he has been feeding each and everyone of us here every day like clockwork, every day without fail since we were all just little baby chicks." Indeed, when queried, most of the other chickens clucked in agreement about how benevolent their farmer was.

But there was one chicken, intelligent but eccentric, who countered saying "How do you know he is all that good? I remember, not too long ago, that there were some older chickens who were taken away, and I haven't seen them since. What ever happened to them?"

Some of the chickens may have slept a little uneasy that night, but in the morning the farmer came as usual, this time scattering even more corn around. The chickens ate this with gusto, and this dispelled any remaining doubts about the benevolence of the farmer. "You see, there is nothing to worry about. Our farmer had a little extra food, so he gave it to us because he likes us! He is a good man," remarked one chicken to the others, and they all nodded in agreement, all of them, that is, except one.

The intelligent but eccentric chicken became even more agitated. "He is just fattening us up! We are going to be slaughtered in a weeks time!" he squawked in alarm. But nobody listened. All the other chickens just thought he was a troublemaker.

A week later, all the chickens were placed into cages, loaded onto a truck, and driven to the slaughterhouse.

The End"

/Bertrand Russel

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#174  Edited By GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

@invister said:

unbelievable stuff this is !! Not even a buggy alpha crack is available like last time.

Also, read this - http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2mn21a/as_a_warning_dont_install_games_with_denuvo_drm/

It basically says that denuvo enabled games do 10000 times more copy/write iterations on SSD.

It's been proven false. You should have read the top-rated comment in that very same thread.

Regarding this counter though? I think at this point the best game for counting would be Dragon Age Inquisition.

FIFA15 is practically pointless in single-player, so there is low demand for a FIFA15 crack, as it has no LAN and only legit versions will get to play with other players. Lords of the Fallen is buggy and less popular than Dragon Age.

Dragon Age Inquisition on the other hand is both single-player oriented, and is highly popular, and is practically the only game that didn't flop this holiday season. I imagine it has a vastly higher "bounty" than both FIFA15 and LotF combined together.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 True_Gamer_

@GhoX said:

@invister said:

It's been proven false. You should have read the top-rated comment in that very same thread.

Regarding this counter though? I think at this point the best game for counting would be Dragon Age Inquisition.

FIFA15 is practically pointless in single-player, so there is low demand for a FIFA15 crack, as it has no LAN and only legit versions will get to play with other players. Lords of the Fallen is buggy and less popular than Dragon Age.

Dragon Age Inquisition on the other hand is both single-player oriented, and is highly popular, and is practically the only game that didn't flop this holiday season. I imagine it has a vastly higher "bounty" than both FIFA15 and LotF combined together.

You have no idea how huge FIFA is in Europe...

Dont underestimate a game that stays in top 5 of sales charts for 9-10 months....

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Okay I have to call bull shit now.... This game did not go uncracked for more than 30 Days.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Jankarcop

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Okay I have to call bull shit now.... This game did not go uncracked for more than 30 Days.

Post proof. Fifa15, Lords of fallen, and da:I are not cracked yet. Plenty of console version dloads though, teehee.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Lulu_Lulu

@Jankarcop

Sure thing... After you can post proof that it hasn't been cracked.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By TheFadeForever
Member since 2013 • 2655 Posts

DA: I hasn't been cracked yet and its a very popular game I guess Denuvo must be the most successful anti piracy counter measure we seen in years

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Jankarcop

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Jankarcop

Sure thing... After you can post proof that it hasn't been cracked.

thepiratebay. iptorrents. demonoid. and the official sites/forums of skidrow/reloaded/etc.

Don't ask for direct links, because I'll probably get perm-banned because the mods won't read the context of this quote chain.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Lulu_Lulu

@Jankarcop

So no proof ?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Jankarcop

@Lulu_Lulu said:

I'm assuming you're trying to trick me into getting banned. Here is a GS friendly as possible link I can found without looking at official pirate site:

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/dragon-age-inquisition-uses-denuvos-drm-same-protection-used-in-lords-of-the-fallen-fifa-15/

If you want proof from the crackers themselves, just google the names I listed above + Dragonage: Inquisition + Uncracked. Check forums. Check TPB/IPTORRENTS/Demonoid forums and comments. I can't link these sites here.

These games are not cracked yet, end of discussion.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

lol at nerds who wait on the pirated version of DA:I

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Lulu_Lulu

@Jankarcop

Isn't that what you were trying to do to me ?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Jankarcop

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Jankarcop

Isn't that what you were trying to do to me ?

I'm sure GS isn't actively monitoring if your PC to see if you go to tpb or iptorrents and check comments for files.

RageQuit4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 RageQuit4Life
Member since 2010 • 527 Posts

Geez. Too many alternative accounts here. Don't feed the trolls, people. This will be my last post here.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Lulu_Lulu

@Jankarcop

One can never be too carefull.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#189 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

@True_Gamer_: It's huge, but pointless in single-player. Ergo the incentive to pirate is significantly lower compared to DAI.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 True_Gamer_

@GhoX said:

@True_Gamer_: It's huge, but pointless in single-player. Ergo the incentive to pirate is significantly lower compared to DAI.

Still the demand and buzz in the warez forums and trackers comments is huge... A certain tracker forum has 600+ page discussion on FIFA....Plus its single player is VERY rich and career mode is deep as hell...

66 Days PEOPLE!!! Next stop 90 day record!!!

deco_1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 deco_1020
Member since 2006 • 27 Posts

splinter cell took 1 year to crack.

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#195 miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts

Almost 70 days now. This is good news for people who enjoy fifa, hopefully it sells better on pc now and newer instalments will be developed for pc as well.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 True_Gamer_

@miiiiv said:

Almost 70 days now. This is good news for people who enjoy fifa, hopefully it sells better on pc now and newer instalments will be developed for pc as well.

FIFA doesnt work like that...

Every new console gen they make an engine...

And use that until next gen...

Soo it will make no sense not to port new FIFAs cause they will have minimal tweaks... Lets hope they port PS5/X3 FIFA :D

67 DAYZZZ HEHEHEHHE!!!

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#197  Edited By miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts
@True_Gamer_ said:

@miiiiv said:

FIFA doesnt work like that...

Every new console gen they make an engine...

And use that until next gen...

Soo it will make no sense not to port new FIFAs cause they will have minimal tweaks... Lets hope they port PS5/X3 FIFA :D

67 DAYZZZ HEHEHEHHE!!!

I'm not into fifa myself. I guess there's not a huge difference from one year's version to the next year's, except when there's a new console generation. Just adding a couple of features and maybe polish the gameplay the graphics a little bit doesn't warrant full price every year imo. It would seem that it could be done with dlc instead at a much better price for the consumer. But I get that they want to make as much money as possible, just as every other company.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#198 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Man does TC work for EA or something? Seems to be getting way too excited about this.

Personally don't care as long as it doesn't affect performance. I buy games on Steam/Origin as is anyway.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#199 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

What's the big deal? Splinter Cell Chaos Theory took a whole year to crack, this is nothing..

DefconRave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#200 DefconRave
Member since 2013 • 806 Posts

By the time it's cracked, fifa 16 will be out. I'd just pirate pes 2015 if i was them.