• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 F4vRe
Member since 2006 • 301 Posts
How in the world did Assassin's Creed get AAA? The game started out ok, but I am now dying no stop because the jumps are so bad. For the record... Assassins hate water... horrible game... I had a much better time playing R&C and Warhawk.
Gamersince81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Gamersince81
Member since 2007 • 1787 Posts
Im even more interested in what GS will give Uncharted if they gave Assasins Creed a 9. It will be very interesting indeed!! Everyone that plays Uncharted knows what im talkin about.
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
very cute
Avatar image for FunkyHeadHunter
FunkyHeadHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FunkyHeadHunter
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts
WOW...someone Bi$#n about a new game...this is new. Has there been a game to come out in the last 10 years that pretty much everyone liked and didnt B$%ch about?
mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts
Tbh i was always suspicious of GS's review after Ign and Ign UK gave it 7.7 and 6.5 respectively
Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Redgarl
Member since 2002 • 13252 Posts

My question is about a totally new game that got so bad reviews that I lost all fate in reviewers...

Jericho... HOW COULD IT GET SUCH LOW SCORES?

F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 F4vRe
I can destroy a WHOLE army of soldiers... But a drunk hobo can push me in the water and its GG... My god I will never buy another game based on a GS review.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Your opinion =/= Everyone else's opinion

Go sell it and stop crying. This game is amazing.

ChartTopper93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ChartTopper93
Member since 2006 • 880 Posts

Tbh i was always suspicious of GS's review after Ign and Ign UK gave it 7.7 and 6.5 respectivelymmogoon

ign was the only site...everyone else gave it high scores. you're doing the reverse effect of the R&C review. if a game scores low cows whine...if a game scores high cows whine. there's no conspiracy here, get over it. it's official, R&C isn't AAA anymore. gamespot's review isn't even the lowest score anymore. some other site gave the game a 6.0-6.5 or some shii. so let it go.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BioShockOwnz
Assassin's Creed is so much better than R&C and Warhawk ever will be.
iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 iamshivy
Member since 2007 • 3565 Posts
i havent rented it yet
F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 F4vRe

BioShockOwnz

You need to play more games if you call this garbage amazing. Im tired of climbing the same buildings. Im tired of getting pushed by hobos. Im am super tired of playing capture the F%&#ing flag.

F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 F4vRe

i havent rented it yetiamshivy

Don't bother.

Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Redgarl
Member since 2002 • 13252 Posts

[QUOTE="mmogoon"]Tbh i was always suspicious of GS's review after Ign and Ign UK gave it 7.7 and 6.5 respectivelyChartTopper93

ign was the only site...everyone else gave it high scores. you're doing the reverse effect of the R&C review. if a game scores low cows whine...if a game scores high cows whine. there's no conspiracy here, get over it. it's official, R&C isn't AAA anymore. gamespot's review isn't even the lowest score anymore. some other site gave the game a 6.0-6.5 or some shii. so let it go.

Game Informer 9.5 / 10 Dec 1, 2007 GamerNode 9 / 10 Nov 17, 2007 Gamer 2.0 9 / 10 Nov 16, 2007 ActionTrip 69 / 100 Nov 15, 2007 Worth Playing 7.5 / 10 Nov 14, 2007 UGO B+ Nov 14, 2007 Xbox 360 Advanced 8 / 10 Nov 14, 2007 MS Xbox World 8 / 10 Nov 14, 2007 **** Code Central 4.4 / 5 Nov 13, 2007 VideoGamer 8 / 10 Nov 13, 2007 Computer & Video Games UK 8.7 / 10 Nov 13, 2007 Eurogamer 7 / 10 Nov 13, 2007 GameSpy 3.5 / 5 Nov 13, 2007 IGN 7.7 / 10 Nov 13, 2007 Planet Xbox 360 6.7 / 10 Nov 13, 2007 TeamXbox 7.9 / 10 Nov 13, 2007 GameTrailers 9.1 / 10 Nov 12, 2007 1UP 7 / 10 Nov 12, 2007 GamePro 5 / 5 Nov 8, 2007

rowzzr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#18 rowzzr
Member since 2005 • 2375 Posts
dude, every game score by any professional site is still considered opinionated.
Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts
I was actually surprised they rated it that high.
trizzle_a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 trizzle_a
Member since 2007 • 1186 Posts

Assassin's Creed is so much better than R&C and Warhawk ever will be.BioShockOwnz

Hmmm you dont own a PS3.

F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 F4vRe

Tbh i was always suspicious of GS's review after Ign and Ign UK gave it 7.7 and 6.5 respectivelymmogoon

Yeah those scores are about right for this game. There is so much bad gameplay.

ChristopherM80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ChristopherM80
Member since 2007 • 391 Posts

Im even more interested in what GS will give Uncharted if they gave Assasins Creed a 9. It will be very interesting indeed!! Everyone that plays Uncharted knows what im talkin about.Gamersince81

Just beat uncharted tonight. I know exactly what you mean.. Superb game indeed

XxHeliosxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 XxHeliosxX
Member since 2007 • 110 Posts
I like Assassins Creed I think it deserves a 9 but if they give Uncharted anything lower than that I'll be pissed off indeed.
H8s2spooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 H8s2spooge
Member since 2006 • 650 Posts
Assassin's Creed is so much better than R&C and Warhawk ever will be.BioShockOwnz

What if they add an eject button for the warhawk... withparachutes?

Honestly if they did that and added5 more maps... it would probably be the best online shooter ever.
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
He dies when he goes in the water? LOL
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14825 Posts

......indeed.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts
I'm going to tell the truth on what I think and it may be a fanboy comment, but it was the first thing that camed to mind when I saw the score here, but I felt that the only reason it did get a AAA score is because it was on the 360 and a multiplat game. So they felt to cover up their tracks by giving the PS3 version AAA too so it won't seem like they were being bias with the way they score 360 games with the other platform games.....
F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 F4vRe

He dies when he goes in the water? LOLm_machine024

Yes.. Water is actually my main enemy in the game. He can fall 400 feet into some hay and be fine, BUT DROP TWO FEET OFF A DOCK AND INTO SOME WATER HES DEAD. I won't even cross small streams in the country because he will probably die.

-DreamTheater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -DreamTheater-
Member since 2006 • 785 Posts
I would like to know how it got AAA with all the glitches, it's almost like they didn't play the game.
xboxdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 xboxdevil
Member since 2006 • 1170 Posts
I finally got around to playing AC today, and after 4 hours, I was still waiting to be impressed. IMO, the game is dull and boring and talk about repetitive, geez. 9.0 for what exactly? The graphics are at least superb, but that doesn't make up for the boring gameplay.
biggamerhk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#31 biggamerhk
Member since 2006 • 1653 Posts

as you previously stated, your opinion =/= Everyone elses opinion. watch it, dude

i-lick-monkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 i-lick-monkeys
Member since 2007 • 2971 Posts
the game deserves it
i-lick-monkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 i-lick-monkeys
Member since 2007 • 2971 Posts

hell no,i love assassins creed but warhawk adn R & C are the better games

yea i know what your going to say..opinion blah blah

killtactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 killtactics
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts

[QUOTE="m_machine024"]He dies when he goes in the water? LOLF4vRe

Yes.. Water is actually my main enemy in the game. He can fall 400 feet into some hay and be fine, BUT DROP TWO FEET OFF A DOCK AND INTO SOME WATER HES DEAD. I won't even cross small streams in the country because he will probably die.

lol main enemy? do you play the game with your eyes closed? honestly your making a huge deal out of nothing....
F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 F4vRe

I finally got around to playing AC today, and after 4 hours, I was still waiting to be impressed. IMO, the game is dull and boring and talk about repetitive, geez. 9.0 for what exactly? The graphics are at least superb, but that doesn't make up for the boring gameplay.xboxdevil

I agree the graphics are good and I enjoyed the story, but the gameplay brings the whole game crashing down.

Cali3350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Cali3350
Member since 2003 • 16134 Posts
Assasins Creed is a fine game. I really think everyone should play it, its something entertaining for a while. Its worth 7.5-8.0. 9.0 AAA is one of the most overinflated POS ive ever read. Its his opinion, hes welcome to it, but i strongly disagree with it.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Assassin's Creed is so much better than R&C and Warhawk ever will be.trizzle_a

Hmmm you dont own a PS3.

I'm pretty sure he owns every system and game ever made, I'm serious.
F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 F4vRe
[QUOTE="F4vRe"]

[QUOTE="m_machine024"]He dies when he goes in the water? LOLkilltactics

lol main enemy? do you play the game with your eyes closed? honestly your making a huge deal out of nothing....

Have you tryed to kill the guy at the docks? Hobos pushed me in the water atleast 3 times. Then I just started killing all the guards to try to make it easier and I died atleast 3 more times due to awful jumping. That is more times than I have died during the entire rest of the game.

mastarifla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mastarifla
Member since 2005 • 2448 Posts
Compare the game to the GTA. Graphics - Huge leap in this type of genre. Size- Easily bigger than any of the GTA games. Gameplay- In GTA you just shoot guns with one button... no depth to the combat system. Sound- OK GTA has this beat lol Ai- Much better than any game in this genre. Story- Great story that might end up being a great trilogy. Combine all of those factors together and it makes you wonder why GTA got high scores...
F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 F4vRe
LOL at horse combat too. Worst I have ever seen.
xboxdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 xboxdevil
Member since 2006 • 1170 Posts
Compare the game to the GTA. Graphics - Huge leap in this type of genre. Size- Easily bigger than any of the GTA games. Gameplay- In GTA you just shoot guns with one button... no depth to the combat system. Sound- OK GTA has this beat lol Ai- Much better than any game in this genre. Story- Great story that might end up being a great trilogy. Combine all of those factors together and it makes you wonder why GTA got high scores...mastarifla
At least GTA was FUN.
mastarifla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mastarifla
LOL at horse combat too. Worst I have ever seen.F4vRe
In GTA you do drive bys.... same concept. I think you are asking for too much in this genre
mastarifla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mastarifla
[QUOTE="mastarifla"]Compare the game to the GTA. Graphics - Huge leap in this type of genre. Size- Easily bigger than any of the GTA games. Gameplay- In GTA you just shoot guns with one button... no depth to the combat system. Sound- OK GTA has this beat lol Ai- Much better than any game in this genre. Story- Great story that might end up being a great trilogy. Combine all of those factors together and it makes you wonder why GTA got high scores...xboxdevil
At least GTA was FUN.

In AC you can kill anyone you want, just like GTA. You cant swim in GTA. You have to collect random packages. The missions are the same go here, kill someone, no real depth. How has AC not done this?
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
AC is a great game. For once there is a studio thats not just throwing out another FPS. I really am enjoying Assassin's Creed and i'm sure a lot of people are as well. Sure there are some minor issues but it doesn't detract from the big picture.
killtactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 killtactics
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts
[QUOTE="killtactics"][QUOTE="F4vRe"]

[QUOTE="m_machine024"]He dies when he goes in the water? LOLF4vRe

Have you tryed to kill the guy at the docks? Hobos pushed me in the water atleast 3 times. Then I just started killing all the guards to try to make it easier and I died atleast 3 more times due to awful jumping. That is more times than I have died during the entire rest of the game.

well you gotta avoid the hobos.. and it's not the game's fault that you keep dieing.... get better at the game...
Avatar image for ViscaBarcaInter
ViscaBarcaInter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ViscaBarcaInter
Member since 2007 • 382 Posts

Compare the game to the GTA. Graphics - Huge leap in this type of genre. Size- Easily bigger than any of the GTA games. Gameplay- In GTA you just shoot guns with one button... no depth to the combat system. Sound- OK GTA has this beat lol Ai- Much better than any game in this genre. Story- Great story that might end up being a great trilogy. Combine all of those factors together and it makes you wonder why GTA got high scores...mastarifla

Because this generation's GTA isn't out yet? That GTA came out years before this game, giving a high baseline for games like this to aim past?

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

F4vRe

You need to play more games if you call this garbage amazing. Im tired of climbing the same buildings. Im tired of getting pushed by hobos. Im am super tired of playing capture the F%&#ing flag.

You need to play more games if you call this amazing game....garbage. Seriously, bud. Go buy a copy of Lair.

mastarifla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mastarifla

[QUOTE="mastarifla"]Compare the game to the GTA. Graphics - Huge leap in this type of genre. Size- Easily bigger than any of the GTA games. Gameplay- In GTA you just shoot guns with one button... no depth to the combat system. Sound- OK GTA has this beat lol Ai- Much better than any game in this genre. Story- Great story that might end up being a great trilogy. Combine all of those factors together and it makes you wonder why GTA got high scores...ViscaBarcaInter

Because this generation's GTA isn't out yet? That GTA came out years before this game, giving a high baseline for games like this to aim past?

Ok use Saints Row or Oblivion, most of the same points apply
F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 F4vRe
[QUOTE="F4vRe"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

BioShockOwnz

You need to play more games if you call this amazing game....garbage. Seriously, bud. Go buy a copy of Lair.

I would give Lair a chance if I had my 65 dollars back. It would be hard tobuy a worse game.

F4vRe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 F4vRe
[QUOTE="F4vRe"][QUOTE="killtactics"][QUOTE="F4vRe"]

[QUOTE="m_machine024"]He dies when he goes in the water? LOLkilltactics

well you gotta avoid the hobos.. and it's not the game's fault that you keep dieing.... get better at the game...

It is the games fault I die in shallow water.