360 Sells 1.25mil in Nov nearly 2x all other consoles and >Wiiu+Wii combined

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#351 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Your*

I know you're jealous, just like everybody else; that's why they keep calling me "hermit wannabe" when I'm really not. Hell, they even think my parents bought me a pre-built PC! :lol: Sorry to debunk your myth, I actually built it from the ground up.

Actually, your comment is rather ridiculous, don't you think? My PC can max all of my games out. Maybe you shouldn't post this. Your anger and jealousy towards me is showing, bro.

GamerwillzPS

Why would I be jealous? I've got enough in my life to keep me happy. Its you that feels the need to call people fake because they call you out when you lie.

If you're not jealous, then why did you make a silly post?

Its in the same vein as the post you wrote when you accused Fizzman of having a pre-built.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#352 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Why would I be jealous? I've got enough in my life to keep me happy. Its you that feels the need to call people fake because they call you out when you lie.clyde46

Its in the same vein as the post you wrote when you accused Fizzman of having a pre-built.

It was an insult.

I got tired of idiots telling me that my parents bought me a PC. :roll:

I can't think of anything but believe that they're jealous of me.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.The_Game21x

I'd say Apple fanboys are up there but yeah, in terms of gaming, Sony fanboys are definitely the worst.

I've seen some stupid Nintendo and Microsoft fanboys in my day but in terms of sheer volume, Sony fanboys have them beat by a considerable margin.

360 fans are far worse. At least PS fans bring up things that matter like value and relevant library/exclusives. They don't sit on games from 2007 and act like they're such a big deal today. Can't tell you how many times ive seen spreadsheet lists that included the likes of Culdcept Saga:lol: Moto GP O6:lol: and Hitman Blood Money:lol: Lems will never admit these are filler games, they're nothing but tools to fill their oversized egos. Lems are constantly bringing up sales when they're tied to PS3, yet they act as if they have some sort of PS2 Xbox lead or something. LMAO @ Lems. Easily the worst fanboy faction by far. "Buh buh teh multiplats are darker and not "washed out" I'd actually have to adjust my brightness to make the PS3 version look the same, 360 is teh better. It has 3 more grass blades." Yay, xbox live is awesomorz. 60 bucks for half the game I payed for and youtube. What an excellent value."

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Your*

I know you're jealous, just like everybody else; that's why they keep calling me "hermit wannabe" when I'm really not. Hell, they even think my parents bought me a pre-built PC! :lol: Sorry to debunk your myth, I actually built it from the ground up.

Actually, your comment is rather ridiculous, don't you think? My PC can max all of my games out. Maybe you shouldn't post this. Your anger and jealousy towards me is showing, bro.

GamerwillzPS

I don't think you ever gave anyone a reason to be jelaous of you...

Then why did they (including you) make stupid posts accusing me something about my PC? I know it's a tough question for you to answer.

I elaborated on it in a thread about two days ago, where I stated how you post with a very miserable and forced elitist attitude...

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

I have 14 Xbox 360 exclusives right here. Why would people buy a console for 14 games and to get ripped off by XBL?

GamerwillzPS

Ooops, guess everyone forgot that exclusives are the only games that matter

For consoles, absolutely.

Not really, fake hermit.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 clone01

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

It was an insult.

Why would anyone be jealous of a fanboy like yourself?
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 NineTailedGoku

I see Lems love bringing up 2011, which PS3 outsold 360 for the FISCAL year anyway. What about 2007 2009 and 2010? Face it Lems, 360 doesn't sale as much as you portray it to. Otherwise, it wouldn't of been caught by PS3. A console with an initial 600 dollar price tag, development hurdles, media bashing, etc. Doubt Sony will make it as easy for MS next gen.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Its in the same vein as the post you wrote when you accused Fizzman of having a pre-built.clone01

It was an insult.

Why would anyone be jealous of a fanboy like yourself?

Why are you so boring?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 clone01
Why are you so boring?GamerwillzPS
You didn't answer the question. And you don't think your same line of fanboyish bullsh*t doesn't get nauseatingly boring? Hypocrisy at its finest.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]Why are you so boring?clone01
You didn't answer the question. And you don't think your same line of fanboyish bullsh*t doesn't get nauseatingly boring? Hypocrisy at its finest.

You can't get any more worked up, can you? Relax, man.

I like more than 1 system, does that mean I'm a fanboy?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.NineTailedGoku

I'd say Apple fanboys are up there but yeah, in terms of gaming, Sony fanboys are definitely the worst.

I've seen some stupid Nintendo and Microsoft fanboys in my day but in terms of sheer volume, Sony fanboys have them beat by a considerable margin.

360 fans are far worse. At least PS fans bring up things that matter like value and relevant library/exclusives. They don't sit on games from 2007 and act like they're such a big deal today. Can't tell you how many times ive seen spreadsheet lists that included the likes of Culdcept Saga:lol: Moto GP O6:lol: and Hitman Blood Money:lol: Lems will never admit these are filler games, they're nothing but tools to fill their oversized egos. Lems are constantly bringing up sales when they're tied to PS3, yet they act as if they have some sort of PS2 Xbox lead or something. LMAO @ Lems. Easily the worst fanboy faction by far. "Buh buh teh multiplats are darker and not "washed out" I'd actually have to adjust my brightness to make the PS3 version look the same, 360 is teh better. It has 3 more grass blades." Yay, xbox live is awesomorz. 60 bucks for half the game I payed for and youtube. What an excellent value."

Sorry buddy but cows have been FAAARRRRR more vocal and annoying than anyone else on SWs. Been posting garbage since 2005 and never stopped. Your post is evidence kid.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

kingtito

Sorry buddy but cows have been FAAARRRRR more vocal and annoying than anyone else on SWs. Been posting garbage since 2005 and never stopped. Your post is evidence kid.

Lems are actually the worst.

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#363 Innovazero2000
Member since 2006 • 3159 Posts

I see Lems love bringing up 2011, which PS3 outsold 360 for the FISCAL year anyway. What about 2007 2009 and 2010? Face it Lems, 360 doesn't sale as much as you portray it to. Otherwise, it wouldn't of been caught by PS3. A console with an initial 600 dollar price tag, development hurdles, media bashing, etc. Doubt Sony will make it as easy for MS next gen.

NineTailedGoku
Really? It took Sony that long when MS has only been running on 2 markets for what 3 years now? Started with it's own manufacturing problems from the get go, and dealt with the whole RROD fiasco for the first 3 or 4 years of it's cycle. Sony's name brand wasn't enough? One gained market share, the other lost. Goes both ways junior.
Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 Innovazero2000

[QUOTE="kingtito"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

GamerwillzPS

Cows, Lems and Hermits all have pure idiotic trolls. Certain periods each have more so then the other. Sheep, well...they hide...
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 kingtito

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]Why are you so boring?GamerwillzPS

No willz, your post history and general attitude towards anything NOT PS makes you a fanboy.
Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] You didn't answer the question. And you don't think your same line of fanboyish bullsh*t doesn't get nauseatingly boring? Hypocrisy at its finest.kingtito

No willz, your post history and general attitude towards anything NOT PS makes you a fanboy.

Indeed, regardless of how much he tries to hide behind the PC, he's a cow through and through and everyone at SW knows that.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] You didn't answer the question. And you don't think your same line of fanboyish bullsh*t doesn't get nauseatingly boring? Hypocrisy at its finest.kingtito

You act as if I'm the only one in the forums that behaves like this.

Virtually everybody, including you, have the same behaviour. I can say the same thing about you; you hate anything that is PlayStation. I'm a GameSpot member long enough to notice this. (I have other alts that I no longer use)

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
Oh good. Now fanboys saying the opposite faction is worse than theirs. Amazing discussion SW, just amazing!
Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 Innovazero2000

[QUOTE="kingtito"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

Virtually everybody, including you, have the same behaviour. I can say the same thing about you; you hate anything that is PlayStation. I'm a GameSpot member long enough to notice this. (I have another alts that I no longer use)

"Virtually" does not imply 100% :P
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Oh good. Now fanboys saying the opposite faction is worse than theirs. Amazing discussion SW, just amazing!Giancar

This is pretty much all SW devolves into nowadays :(

Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="SUD123456"]

How many times do we have to do this? How many times do you troll the same false and misleading information, which I then get to correct? :)

You would think that you would get tired of trolling.

Don't worry though. I am here. I will always be here. I am the numbers. The numbers don't lie. Lulz.

2011 Sales

PS3: 14.1 MM Sony Financial Statements

X360: 14.9 MM MS Financial Statements

kuraimen

Wait, Microsoft's statement clearly said it's 13.7m for the Xbox 360. Didn't you even read your own sources?

I've never seen such self-ownage like this. :lol:

LMAO!! so true. More proof lems can't even read.

LOL you both have to be kidding. You can't... YOU JUST CAN'T BE THAT IGNORANT.
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 kingtito

GamerwillzPS

Virtually everybody, including you, have the same behaviour. I can say the same thing about you; you hate anything that is PlayStation. I'm a GameSpot member long enough to notice this. (I have other alts that I no longer use)

When have I ever said anything bad about the PS? When have I ever said anything bad about any of the systems? You constantly bash the 360 and Nintendo while praising Sony and the PS brand for anything it does. I call it like I see it and you're nothing but a cow bashing other systems without fail.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#373 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22676 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] It became old after the 30th time you guys posted it. Only children find the same thing amusing after 30 times and that's because they don't have all their cognitive capacities developed. What's your excuse?

Its still pretty fukin hilarious....

For feeble minds maybe.

Youre a joke... thats what i think of you.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

kingtito

Well of course you'd say that my post is evidence. Its true but goes against your precious 360. Yeah sure Cows are more vocal, have you been looking at the first page of SW lately? Nothing but Lems gloating about U.S. sales and multiplats and how doomed Sony is. The most moronic fanboys belong to the lem camp, delusional about sales thinkinig they have a PS2 XB1 lead.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Its still pretty fukin hilarious....TheEroica
For feeble minds maybe.

Youre no better at all going by your posting history.

Avatar image for PinnacleGamingP
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 PinnacleGamingP
Member since 2012 • 5120 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Its still pretty fukin hilarious....

For feeble minds maybe.

venom!!
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 Giancar

[QUOTE="Giancar"]Oh good. Now fanboys saying the opposite faction is worse than theirs. Amazing discussion SW, just amazing!lundy86_4

Very stupid, they can't see themselves in the mirror and see how similar they are to the faction they are constantly bashing. Fortunately, next year will be packed with better games than this and all points to new console hardware showings. So, it's gonna be good again here in SW :P
Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts
[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="Giancar"]Oh good. Now fanboys saying the opposite faction is worse than theirs. Amazing discussion SW, just amazing!Giancar

Very stupid, they can't see themselves in the mirror and see how similar they are to the faction they are constantly bashing. Fortunately, next year will be packed with better games than this and all points to new console hardware showings. So, it's gonna be good again here in SW :P

What are you talking about? It's going to be just like it is now. They are just going to be arguing about which hardware is better, which games are better and around this time which one sold more and which one is ahead. System Wars never ends.
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="Giancar"]Oh good. Now fanboys saying the opposite faction is worse than theirs. Amazing discussion SW, just amazing!Giancar

ranger!!! your in with stevo, take this as a warning
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 lundy86_4

Very stupid, they can't see themselves in the mirror and see how similar they are to the faction they are constantly bashing. Fortunately, next year will be packed with better games than this and all points to new console hardware showings. So, it's gonna be good again here in SW :PGiancar

Oh God, I hope so. I think it will, just because we'll have something new to talk about... Even though people already crapped all over the Wii U.

PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 PinnacleGamingP

[QUOTE="Giancar"]Very stupid, they can't see themselves in the mirror and see how similar they are to the faction they are constantly bashing. Fortunately, next year will be packed with better games than this and all points to new console hardware showings. So, it's gonna be good again here in SW :Plundy86_4

Oh God, I hope so. I think it will, just because we'll have something new to talk about... Even though people already crapped all over the Wii U.

giancar, lundy is already been stevo, this is known.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

GamerwillzPS

Agree
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 lundy86_4

giancar, lundy is already been stevo, this is known.PinnacleGamingP

That sentence made no sense. Shockingly, i'm not surprised.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 Giancar
[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

fernandmondego_

What are you talking about? It's going to be just like it is now. They are just going to be arguing about which hardware is better, which games are better and around this time which one sold more and which one is ahead. System Wars never ends.

Yeah, but at least they won't be discussing for the same old 7 year old hardware. There will be new types of discussion depending new gimmicks and/or new marketing schemes. New graphics kings threads, new cutting edge tech, new EVRYTHING. I get your point, discussions will be similar, but at least the things we will be discussing will be new. New hardware releases = New fun in SW. Seriously PS3 and 360 are twins in games and sales, both are fantastic, but going apes for such small differences is boring.
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 PinnacleGamingP

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"]giancar, lundy is already been stevo, this is known.lundy86_4

electric shock?
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 Giancar
[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

PinnacleGamingP

Don't understand your point.
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"]giancar, lundy is already been stevo, this is known.PinnacleGamingP

electric shock?

love* star
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="Giancar"] Very stupid, they can't see themselves in the mirror and see how similar they are to the faction they are constantly bashing. Fortunately, next year will be packed with better games than this and all points to new console hardware showings. So, it's gonna be good again here in SW :P

fckkkkk
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 kingtito

NineTailedGoku

Well of course you'd say that my post is evidence. Its true but goes against your precious 360. Yeah sure Cows are more vocal, have you been looking at the first page of SW lately? Nothing but Lems gloating about U.S. sales and multiplats and how doomed Sony is. The most moronic fanboys belong to the lem camp, delusional about sales thinkinig they have a PS2 XB1 lead.

Wrong kid I'm not a lem. Don't even play on my 360 at all. Most delusional fans has to be awarded to cows. Since day 1 they've been talking about sales and how the PS3 would pass the 360 in less than a year. 6 years later and still hasn't passed the 360 but that hasn't stopped cows from talking has it. Can't blame lems for posting sales since that's all cows have done since the PS2 days. Soon as Sony claimed 70 million PS3s sold ( 1 1/2 months AFTER MS did the same) all you saw from sales threads from cows. Yeah I'd say cows are the most annoying faction on SWs but that's just my opinion.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 Giancar
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] ranger!!! your in with stevo, take this as a warning

fckkkkk

Eh...
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="Giancar"] Don't understand your point.

fckkkkk

Eh...

*throws up in your face*
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Wrong kid I'm not a lem. Don't even play on my 360 at all. kingtito
Yes you are. Lems don't play games anyways.
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 kingtito
[QUOTE="kingtito"]Wrong kid I'm not a lem. Don't even play on my 360 at all. kuraimen

Lol please explain how I'm a lem? Perhaps because most lems think you're an idiot and I just happen to agree?
WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

Cool. Might be because WiiU's brand new with few games, and the Wii no longer has games being made for it.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Please find me a site that sells GTX480's as the dedicated Physx card.

Here is some proof that i built my rig. Apologize for the messy bed, but i was late for work this morning so i didnt have time to make it.

photo.jpg

Bruce_Benzing

a box salesperson!!

Or to you, a real estate agent....

LMAO man:)
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#396 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Wait, Microsoft's statement clearly said it's 13.7m for the Xbox 360. Didn't you even read your own sources?

I've never seen such self-ownage like this. :lol:

fernandmondego_

LMAO!! so true. More proof lems can't even read.

LOL you both have to be kidding. You can't... YOU JUST CAN'T BE THAT IGNORANT.

:lol:

it's a shame that wonderbook flopped in sales. it probably would have fix the symptoms of illiteracy that sony drones display around here.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#397 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.NineTailedGoku

Relevant exclusives? Okay. I'll remember that the next time someone brings up MGS 4 or the Demon's Souls GOTY win. Or Uncharted 2, or Killzone, or Resistance, or Heavy Rain, or pretty much everything released pre-2011. Sound fair? Yeah, that's fair. Wouldn't want PS3 fans inflating their libraries with old games either, right? :wink:

But hey, you only want to count relevant exclusives? Fine. The 360 has more A+ and AA+ exclusives than the PS3 this year. How's that for "relevant"?

The PS3 tied sales numbers Microsoft released in September six weeks later. Seeing as the 360 didn't stop selling during that time period, simple logic would state that it's still ahead. What, is simple logic too tough for you? :(

The vast majority of multiplats are better on the 360. Fact. The 360 has far more multiplats than the PS3 when you consider PC/360 games that the PS3 doesn't have. Fact.

Value is subjective. Just because you don't think it's a good value doesn't mean it isn't one. Or have you never heard of the concept of value before? What's wrong? Using words you don't understand again? :(

Can't use logic and denying facts? Must be a cow I'm arguing with.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 delta3074

GamerwillzPS

F*** off, i don't act anything like you, the truth is that people like you are actually in the minority around here, most people on this site can be objective and actually humble themselves when proved wrong, Even pinnacle gamer was man enough to back down when he realised that the Fiscal reports i posted from Neo-Gaf came From SONY themselves, i was shocked i admit, The problem with you willz is that sometimes you can be a decent poster and you can make good arguments, but most of the time you behave like a total SONY whipping boy, Stick to being a Hermit and leave the Pro SONY crap alone, you are much less obnoxious that way.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 delta3074
[QUOTE="kingtito"]Wrong kid I'm not a lem. Don't even play on my 360 at all. kuraimen

Well i can't be a lem then ,Check my gamercard nearly 220 games :)
TheXFiles88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 TheXFiles88
Member since 2008 • 1040 Posts

GamerwillzPS

As lame as the slogan of "Xbox1.5" from $ony and Cows?:lol: