2008 Football games....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kungfuchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 kungfuchaos
Member since 2004 • 5643 Posts

So, APF 2K8 got a 7.5(great score Imo for a game with out an NFL license and no franchise mode.) I happen to love APF 2K8! NCAA 2008 got an 8 here at GS. What do you all think Madden will score? Imo, I just dont see Madden getting better than a 8.5 at best! I just dont see that EA has made any tremendous strides from the video footage I have seen. Ill be curious how many eople actaully buy Madden 08 this year seeing as the series has really been going downhill for quite some time.

-Sir-Poof-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 -Sir-Poof-
Member since 2006 • 4544 Posts

Well my brother already bougth NCAA Football, its an alright game, I just hate the fact that I dont feel like I have total control on defense and the online play is well unplayable due to lag. I think GS rated it fair.

I havent gotten my hands on APF yet but everyone is saying it hasamazing gameplay but is lacking in the visuals and depth, no franchise, no trading, like IGN said its an online game through and through. Ill have to give it a rent.

Then theres Madden, I have to say judging from some of the videos ive seen,im impressed. It looks to have the visuals and gameplay AND depth. The game really does look responsive to what you want it to do. I wouldnt be surprised if it gets a 8.5 here, im actually betting on it, and if it does ill make sure to buy it. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22363.html

Avatar image for Riviera_Phantom
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Riviera_Phantom
Member since 2006 • 3658 Posts

Hey, in some countries, Soccer is called Football

Some countries? Football is Soccer. Football in U.S is known as American football.

Anyway FIFA on Wii = lol. And i don't like sports games much. But winning eleven(Pro Evo) is the best.

xXHackettXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 xXHackettXx
Member since 2006 • 3560 Posts
Man its going to be all Madden 08! Was looking at the review for APF 2K8 on IGN and it was like 7.6 with no replay value. Well IGN gave Madden 08 best sports game of E3. I'm excited to try the new Madden theyhavnt changed much in the past few years and its great to see the adding things.
jonesy1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jonesy1911
Member since 2003 • 3483 Posts
Pro Evo 2008, fifa can go spin aint touched one since 1994, aint touched as in aint actually owned a copy, sure i played afew but bah it wasn't anything to shout about.
tonythestudent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 tonythestudent
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts

PES FTMFW! That's real football :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
I'm waiting for Madden to come out, rent it and see reviews how it stacks up against all pro and NCAA. All pro got a 7.5..hopefully Madden is better..
Avatar image for Riviera_Phantom
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Riviera_Phantom
Member since 2006 • 3658 Posts

Pro Evo 2008, fifa can go spin aint touched one since 1994, aint touched as in aint actually owned a copy, sure i played afew but bah it wasn't anything to shout about.jonesy1911

You mean Pro Evo 8? Pro evo 7 isn't even out yet and thats supposed to be the FIRST real pro evo game on next gen consoles. Pro evo 6 was a dissapointment on 360. Also notice how Konami aren't stupid enough to make a Wii version of it. How do you play Soccer with your hands? If it's like Mario Strikers controls it will suck.