10 things I can say about the Wii that I can't about the PS3 and 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XanaduTheBand
Member since 2005 • 2971 Posts
-it's cheap ($250 > $400 > $500) -You won't need to waste your bandwidth on it due to it's inferior network not being worth it -You're wallet won't burst because their isn't a lot games worth buying for it. -You'll have more time to enjoy other things in life because you won't want to play it too much. -You get to play all those great games you grew up playing again (oh yeah, and there are VC games too!) -minigames, minigames, minigames -Instead of tiring your thumbs playing, you can sit in the same position and "get a workout" by flicking you wrists -You won't need to buy an HDTV to enjoy those beautiful DX8 effects! -Any run-of-the-mill surround set-up will do (there's no pesky discreet surround option) -Games will be easy to beat on account of the A.I. being dunced by the razor fast cell phone CPU encased within the Wii.
goodlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 goodlay
Member since 2005 • 5773 Posts
You're funnier than Dane Cook, but even a piece of grass is, so that doesnt count for much
Sir-Marwin105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Sir-Marwin105
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts
-it's cheap ($250 > $400 > $500) -You won't need to waste your bandwidth on it due to it's inferior network not being worth it -You're wallet won't burst because their isn't a lot games worth buying for it. -You'll have more time to enjoy other things in life because you won't want to play it too much. -You get to play all those great games you grew up playing again (oh yeah, and there are VC games too!) -minigames, minigames, minigames -Instead of tiring your thumbs playing, you can sit in the same position and "get a workout" by flicking you wrists -You won't need to buy an HDTV to enjoy those beautiful DX8 effects! -Any run-of-the-mill surround set-up will do (there's no pesky discreet surround option) -Games will be easy to beat on account of the A.I. being dunced by the razor fast cell phone CPU encased within the Wii.XanaduTheBand
That way you write this, you make the Wii sound bad:?
Sir-Marwin105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Sir-Marwin105
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts
You're funnier than Dane Cook, but even a piece of grass is, so that doesnt count for muchgoodlay
Dane Cook is terrible.
martin_f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 martin_f
Member since 2005 • 2605 Posts
-it's cheap ($250 > $400 > $500) -You won't need to waste your bandwidth on it due to it's inferior network not being worth it -You're wallet won't burst because their isn't a lot games worth buying for it. -You'll have more time to enjoy other things in life because you won't want to play it too much. -You get to play all those great games you grew up playing again (oh yeah, and there are VC games too!) -minigames, minigames, minigames -Instead of tiring your thumbs playing, you can sit in the same position and "get a workout" by flicking you wrists -You won't need to buy an HDTV to enjoy those beautiful DX8 effects! -Any run-of-the-mill surround set-up will do (there's no pesky discreet surround option) -Games will be easy to beat on account of the A.I. being dunced by the razor fast cell phone CPU encased within the Wii.XanaduTheBand

lol
I dont think people realise this is a joke thread.
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Hockey_Slayer
Member since 2004 • 3213 Posts

You're funnier than Dane Cook, but even a piece of grass is, so that doesnt count for muchgoodlay

Grass is overrated.

XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XanaduTheBand
[QUOTE="XanaduTheBand"]-it's cheap ($250 > $400 > $500) -You won't need to waste your bandwidth on it due to it's inferior network not being worth it -You're wallet won't burst because their isn't a lot games worth buying for it. -You'll have more time to enjoy other things in life because you won't want to play it too much. -You get to play all those great games you grew up playing again (oh yeah, and there are VC games too!) -minigames, minigames, minigames -Instead of tiring your thumbs playing, you can sit in the same position and "get a workout" by flicking you wrists -You won't need to buy an HDTV to enjoy those beautiful DX8 effects! -Any run-of-the-mill surround set-up will do (there's no pesky discreet surround option) -Games will be easy to beat on account of the A.I. being dunced by the razor fast cell phone CPU encased within the Wii.martin_f

lol

It would be funnier if i weren't true :lol:
XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XanaduTheBand

[QUOTE="goodlay"]You're funnier than Dane Cook, but even a piece of grass is, so that doesnt count for muchHockey_Slayer

Grass is overrated.

I'm just waiting for my own comedy central special. They haven't called yet.
XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 XanaduTheBand
[QUOTE="XanaduTheBand"]-it's cheap ($250 > $400 > $500) -You won't need to waste your bandwidth on it due to it's inferior network not being worth it -You're wallet won't burst because their isn't a lot games worth buying for it. -You'll have more time to enjoy other things in life because you won't want to play it too much. -You get to play all those great games you grew up playing again (oh yeah, and there are VC games too!) -minigames, minigames, minigames -Instead of tiring your thumbs playing, you can sit in the same position and "get a workout" by flicking you wrists -You won't need to buy an HDTV to enjoy those beautiful DX8 effects! -Any run-of-the-mill surround set-up will do (there's no pesky discreet surround option) -Games will be easy to beat on account of the A.I. being dunced by the razor fast cell phone CPU encased within the Wii.Sir-Marwin105
That way you write this, you make the Wii sound bad:?

Really?
Carmilla31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Carmilla31
Member since 2005 • 3335 Posts
This should be on tonights David Letterman show!
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
How long till we see this on the other 2 consoles?
XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 XanaduTheBand
How long till we see this on the other 2 consoles?Heil68
I'll get to it now I guess.
Goldensun48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Goldensun48
Member since 2006 • 1181 Posts
wait u like chunky peanut butter to?:oops:
ELJUDEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ELJUDEZ
Member since 2004 • 7389 Posts

[QUOTE="martin_f"][QUOTE="XanaduTheBand"]-it's cheap ($250 > $400 > $500) -You won't need to waste your bandwidth on it due to it's inferior network not being worth it -You're wallet won't burst because their isn't a lot games worth buying for it. -You'll have more time to enjoy other things in life because you won't want to play it too much. -You get to play all those great games you grew up playing again (oh yeah, and there are VC games too!) -minigames, minigames, minigames -Instead of tiring your thumbs playing, you can sit in the same position and "get a workout" by flicking you wrists -You won't need to buy an HDTV to enjoy those beautiful DX8 effects! -Any run-of-the-mill surround set-up will do (there's no pesky discreet surround option) -Games will be easy to beat on account of the A.I. being dunced by the razor fast cell phone CPU encased within the Wii.XanaduTheBand

lol

It would be funnier if i weren't true :lol:

:?

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts
Is this supose to be a joke thread? 'Cause you made one for every console...
Goldensun48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Goldensun48
Member since 2006 • 1181 Posts

wait u like chunky peanut butter to?:oops:Goldensun48

:oops:

XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XanaduTheBand
Is this supose to be a joke thread? 'Cause you made one for every console...Eponique
Eh...it's kind of a joke but really the things I brought up are really gripes I have with each system. I didn't make up anything if that's what your asking....