{Trophies vs Achievements}

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Ichigo1987-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -Ichigo1987-
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts

Achievements came first, I'll give MS that much. However, trophies are better. Unlike simply accumulating a number like achievements, trophies have different levels and they give you a bigger since of accomplishment. If you have a lot of platinum trophies, people will know you're a hardcore completionist cause you have to get all the other trophies in the gameto get one. If you have a large gamerscore, people have no way of knowing if you completed games 100 percent, or if you just half-assed a collection of 100+ games unless they throughly check your achievements list. Trophies>>Achievements IMO, what do you guys think based on what I said.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
nah, they are 99.999999% the same feature
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

Trophies pwn achievements for me because I don't have a 360. :P

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

They're the same damn thing! :evil:

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

Trophies.

BZSIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BZSIN
Member since 2005 • 7889 Posts

It's time for the weekly Achievements vs Trophies thread already? Wow, time flies.

On topic: They're the same, only implemented in different ways, although Achievements are better integrated IMO.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts

Shad0ki11
He already explained some differences. It's not hard to understand, is it? You can get 10000 gamerscore by playing 10000 games getting 1 point in each. But you only get a platinum trophy for completely finishing a game. Therefore I also prefer trophies.
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts
Well, they're pretty much the same thing in concept, but achievements are in every game and trophies are only in newer ones. Unless all the older games get patched, trophies will never be the same universal system that achievements are atm.
shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts
they are the same thing and both are equally worthless
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts
[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

nethernova
He already explained some differences. It's not hard to understand, is it? You can get 10000 gamerscore by playing 10000 games getting 1 point in each. But you only get a platinum trophy for completely finishing a game. Therefore I also prefer trophies.

And how hard would it be for someone to click 'Compare Games' and check if you just have a lot of games or only a few...? Not very hard is the answer.
SonyIsh6Fotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SonyIsh6Fotta
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts

they are the same thing and both are equally worthlessshadow_hosi

On the contrary, Sony has stated that they plan to make DLC and other content available for free for players with a certain level, therefor making them not really worthless ;)

-Ichigo1987-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Ichigo1987-
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts

[QUOTE="nethernova"][QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

angelkimne

And how hard would it be for someone to click 'Compare Games' and check if you just have a lot of games or only a few...? Not very hard is the answer.

I see where you'recoming from, but a platinum trophy instant shows you're a completionist. Comparinga list and seeing 50/50 achievements just isn't the same as seeing as seeing a nice shiny platinum trophy on your profile. :)

shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shadow_hosi

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"]they are the same thing and both are equally worthlessSonyIsh6Fotta

On the contrary, Sony has stated that they plan to make DLC and other content available for free for players with a certain level, therefor making them not really worthless ;)

that infact makes them even more worthless and only out of shear desperation from sony to get people to buy more games
Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Darkslayer16
Member since 2006 • 3619 Posts

[QUOTE="angelkimne"][QUOTE="nethernova"] He already explained some differences. It's not hard to understand, is it? You can get 10000 gamerscore by playing 10000 games getting 1 point in each. But you only get a platinum trophy for completely finishing a game. Therefore I also prefer trophies.-Ichigo1987-

I see where you'recoming from, but a platinum trophy instant shows you're a completionist. Comparinga list and seeing 50/50 achievements just isn't the same as seeing as seeing a nice shiny platinum trophy on your profile. :)

Does it really matter? It's the same thing..

SonyIsh6Fotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SonyIsh6Fotta
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts

[QUOTE="SonyIsh6Fotta"]

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"]they are the same thing and both are equally worthlessshadow_hosi

that infact makes them even more worthless and only out of shear desperation from sony to get people to buy more games

Uhh excuse me but, I don't see how giving someone something for free, you otherwise have to pay for worthless :|

shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 shadow_hosi

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"][QUOTE="SonyIsh6Fotta"]

SonyIsh6Fotta

Uhh excuse me but, I don't see how giving someone something for free, you otherwise have to pay for worthless :|

well being free is the definition of being worthless it is worth nothing. on a serious note: its clearly just an attempt from sony to get people to buy more games and nothing else
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#18 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
They are the same lame thing. I love it when people take them way to far and force themselves to play crap like Hannah Montana the game just for a quick trophy fix. And if Sony starts giving out prizes for people with certain levels then my god the trophy whores will come out.
Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Stats_
Member since 2009 • 2352 Posts

Achievements came first, I'll give MS that much. However, trophies are better. Unlike simply accumulating a number like achievements, trophies have different levels and they give you a bigger since of accomplishment. If you have a lot of platinum trophies, people will know you're a hardcore completionist cause you have to get all the other trophies in the gameto get one. If you have a large gamerscore, people have no way of knowing if you completed games 100 percent, or if you just half-assed a collection of 100+ games unless they throughly check your achievements list. Trophies>>Achievements IMO, what do you guys think based on what I said.

-Ichigo1987-

Everythign is incorrect. You can look and see what games someone has completed. It even tells you which games you've got 1000/1000 on the first achivement screen before it breaks each game down.

It's not just a number. like trophies you get a visual representation of each achivement. It's been like this since day one.

Obviously you have spent no time with an Xbox.

As they're exactly the same, except Achievements are better implemented.

NielsNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NielsNL
Member since 2005 • 4346 Posts

I like the presentation of trophies better, but aside from the presentationit is pretty much the same and in the end I personally care for neither. I don't need the digital equivalent of a sticker as a reward for playing games. I play games because I like them, not to show other people how many I've played and how good I am.

PS_John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PS_John
Member since 2008 • 687 Posts
If you were a true gamer you would realise that trophies are superior. Sony took the basic idea from M$ but made it 10x better. It's not like Sony are the only company to do this, M$ copied loads of things from Sony in the past, like controller designs, analogue sticks and online gaming.
Avatar image for deactivated-57f6810aefea1
deactivated-57f6810aefea1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 deactivated-57f6810aefea1
Member since 2009 • 497 Posts

meh

NielsNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NielsNL
Member since 2005 • 4346 Posts

If you were a true gamer you would realise that trophies are superior. Sony took the basic idea from M$ but made it 10x better. It's not like Sony are the only company to do this, M$ copied loads of things from Sony in the past, like controller designs, analogue sticks and online gaming.PS_John

Hey it's you! :lol:

Love your sig!

shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 shadow_hosi
If you were a true gamer you would realise that trophies are superior. Sony took the basic idea from M$ but made it 10x better. It's not like Sony are the only company to do this, M$ copied loads of things from Sony in the past, like controller designs, analogue sticks and online gaming.PS_John
oh the glorious return of ps_john! what epic adventure will you take us on this time?
tbolt76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#25 tbolt76
Member since 2008 • 987 Posts

I find it funny that for years in SW, PS3 fanboys stated achievements were worthless and how they didn't need or want them on the PS3. All of a sudden, trophies are the greatest thing since sliced bread, better, Better, BETTER than achievements. IMO, trophies seemed tacked on, while achievements are better integrated.Either way, neither of them influence how I play a game or what games I buy.

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"]they are the same thing and both are equally worthlessSonyIsh6Fotta

With the latest NXE update, games will give unlockable items for your avatar for getting achievements.

shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 shadow_hosi
[QUOTE="tbolt76"]I find it funny that for years in SW, PS3 fanboys stated achievements were worthless and how they didn't need or want them on the PS3. All of a sudden, trophies are the greatest thing since sliced bread, better, Better, BETTER than achievements. IMO, trophies seemed tacked on, while achievements are better integrated.

With the latest NXE update, games will give unlockable items for your avatar for getting achievements.

avatars are also retarded and is simply an attempt to sell games (avatar items are going to be far less popular however then contend from the ps3 stuff (unless its just junk for home))
PS_John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PS_John
Member since 2008 • 687 Posts
I find it funny that for years in SW, PS3 fanboys stated achievements were worthless and how they didn't need or want them on the PS3. All of a sudden, trophies are the greatest thing since sliced bread, better, Better, BETTER than achievements. IMO, trophies seemed tacked on, while achievements are better integrated.tbolt76
You obviously have never played on a PS3 before. I have first hand experience of both and like many other people I find thophies better and funner. On a side note.. A mod must be going through my old posts or something. I got modded for a post made over a year ago lol. Apparently I was using 'Using sexual orientation as an insult' by saying 'OMG fgs!' (Oh my God for god sake) Um ok!
tbolt76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tbolt76

I find it funny that for years in SW, PS3 fanboys stated achievements were worthless and how they didn't need or want them on the PS3. All of a sudden, trophies are the greatest thing since sliced bread, better, Better, BETTER than achievements. IMO, trophies seemed tacked on, while achievements are better integrated. [QUOTE="SonyIsh6Fotta"] With the latest NXE update, games will give unlockable items for your avatar for getting achievements. tbolt76
avatars are also retarded and is simply an attempt to sell games (avatar items are going to be far less popular however then contend from the ps3 stuff (unless its just junk for home))

Do you really think developers will create custom content to use as free DLC? The free stuff will be for Home, just like the free stuff on 360 is for the avatar. If you think otherwise, you have been sipping to much of that Sony Kool-Aid .

You obviously have never played on a PS3 before. I have first hand experience of both and like many other people I find thophies better and funner.

On a side note.. A mod must be going through my old posts or something. I got modded for a post made over a year ago lol.

Apparently I was using 'Using sexual orientation as an insult' by saying 'OMG fgs!' (Oh my God for god sake) Um ok!PS_John

I own a PS3. So, yes I have played the PS3 and have gotten a couple of trophies. Funny how they didn't make me feel better about myself. Also funny is that a person that calls themself "PS_John" prefers Sony to anything else, even if they were late and the feature was tacked on and half a@#ed.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

lol have they implimented it? till then you have nothing.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="tbolt76"]I find it funny that for years in SW, PS3 fanboys stated achievements were worthless and how they didn't need or want them on the PS3. All of a sudden, trophies are the greatest thing since sliced bread, better, Better, BETTER than achievements. IMO, trophies seemed tacked on, while achievements are better integrated.PS_John
You obviously have never played on a PS3 before. I have first hand experience of both and like many other people I find thophies better and funner. On a side note.. A mod must be going through my old posts or something. I got modded for a post made over a year ago lol. Apparently I was using 'Using sexual orientation as an insult' by saying 'OMG fgs!' (Oh my God for god sake) Um ok!

I've played ps3 before, and trophies are a failed attempt at doing what others have done better, trophies are literally like sony stole something microsoft in redmond and instead of taking the cool fabo object they stole a roll of toliet paper from the john.
shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 shadow_hosi

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"][QUOTE="tbolt76"] With the latest NXE update, games will give unlockable items for your avatar for getting achievements. tbolt76

Do you really think developers will create custom content to use as free DLC? The free stuff will be for Home, just like the free stuff on 360 is for the avatar. If you think otherwise, you have been sipping to much of that Sony Kool-Aid .

true, but sony has done some stupid things before, they should make reparations and make it full games (or at least arcade games)
tbolt76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tbolt76
[QUOTE="tbolt76"]

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"] avatars are also retarded and is simply an attempt to sell games (avatar items are going to be far less popular however then contend from the ps3 stuff (unless its just junk for home))shadow_hosi

true, but sony has done some stupid things before, they should make reparations and make it full games (or at least arcade games)

LOL at reparations.
shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 shadow_hosi

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"][QUOTE="tbolt76"]

tbolt76

LOL at reparations.

they know our struggle, they owe us

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

There are no experts on this subject on the matter, just a bunch of folks with an opinion, save for a few in this thread.

I can tell you how many retail games I've fully 100% completed in a glance on PS3 by way of Platinums, I can't do the same for 360 (There is a combo score, but no retail only Plat type of assessment)...HOWEVER, the 360 implemented better by being in every game, whereas Trophies are in all new games, and older games only if patched.

It's a trade off.

I wish that the 360 had a checkmark or something to let me know how many 1000/1000 I got, and since Sony copied Achievements, M$ should copy Sony's Platinum concept...but they can call it Gold Stars or Checkmarks, I don't care.

Running through my my 360 gaming list with a pen and paper just to know how many are 1000 isn't as good as a glance.

Fanboy's will just talk, but I've got a TON of experience in both set ups.

------------

Overall, they are the same thing, since Sony copied Achievements, they add neat things like a PSN level, Platinums, and such, but it all boils down to the same thing.

Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Stats_

There are no experts on this subject on the matter, just a bunch of folks with an opinion.

I can tell you how many games I've fully 100% completed in a glance on PS3, I can't do the same for 360...HOWEVER, the 360 implemented better by being in every game, whereas Trophies are in all new games, and older games only if patched.

It's a trade off.

I wish that the 360 had a checkmark or something to let me know how many 1000/1000 I got, and since Sony copied Achievements, M$ should copy Sony's Platinum concept...but they can call it Gold Stars or Checkmarks, I don't care.

Running through my my 360 gaming list with a pen and paper just to know how many are 1000 isn't as good as a glance.

------------

Overall, they are the same thing, since Sony copied Achievements, they add neat things like a PSN level, Platinums, and such, but it all boils down to the same thing.

SolidTy

For a guy who supposedly plays the 360 a lot your missing a lot of info on it. I've had mine for about a month and evemn i can tell you it DOES have a page dedicated to showing games you've got 1000/1000 at a glance. It's not hard to find either. You get a special emblem for each games you've completed.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 WilliamRLBaker

There are no experts on this subject on the matter, just a bunch of folks with an opinion.

I can tell you how many games I've fully 100% completed in a glance on PS3, I can't do the same for 360...HOWEVER, the 360 implemented better by being in every game, whereas Trophies are in all new games, and older games only if patched.

It's a trade off.

SolidTy

Um...I just checked my achievement progress in a glance...the same with my trophy progress... all one has to do is scroll up once, over once and hit A and boom your achievements are displayed with meters of 0/1000...etc

him42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 him42
Member since 2004 • 6811 Posts

It's a trade off.

SolidTy

I'm amazed that nobody has mentioned www.mygamercard.net.... Everybody has a profile with stats. For example, my stats:
Completed XBLA: 38 / 80
Completed Retail: 66 / 165
GS Completion %: 68.89%
Country Rank: 452
World Rank: 1,075
Completion Rank: 782

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

It's a trade off.

------------

Stats_

For a guy who supposedly plays the 360 a lot your missing a lot of info on it. I've had mine for about a month and evemn i can tell you it DOES have a page dedicated to showing games you've got 1000/1000 at a glance. It's not hard to find either. You get a special emblem for each games you've completed.

Supposedly?

What do I have to do, get 200,000 to get the word Supposedly removed? Jeebus.

A page dedicated only goes so far, that means you need to scroll...look at my sig. It's very simple. I'm not talking stats, I'm talking a very simple readout.

And yeah, you're a relatively new GS member, and you just got a 360 recently...gotcha. I won't blow your cover. ;)

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

It's a trade off.

him42

I'm amazed that nobody has mentioned www.mygamercard.net.... Everybody has a profile with stats. For example, my stats:
Completed XBLA: 38 / 80
Completed Retail: 66 / 165
GS Completion %: 68.89%
Country Rank: 452
World Rank: 1,075
Completion Rank: 782

Now, we are getting into internet computer stuff, not to mention you can do that with PS3trophycard.com, and various sites for both systems.
You're missing my point.

Look at my sig.

Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Stats_

[QUOTE="Stats_"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

It's a trade off.

------------

SolidTy

Supposedly?

A page dedicated only goes so far, that means you need to scroll...look at my sig. It's very simple.

And yeah, you're a relatively new GS member, and you jsut got a 360 recently...gotcha. I won't blow your cover. ;)

Well your gamercard hasn't changed since i joined, neither has your gamerscore. For a guy who plays so much that's strange ...

A page dedicated does the job perfectly. Why would you have to go through with a note pad and write which ones down when all you have to do is click one button?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

It's a trade off.

WilliamRLBaker

Um...I just checked my achievement progress in a glance...the same with my trophy progress... all one has to do is scroll up once, over once and hit A and boom your achievements are displayed with meters of 0/1000...etc

I know, I've had 2 xbox 360's since 2005. I don't know where you are going with this, but try to imagine having 97,000 Gamerscore and scrolling through trying to pick out the 1000's.

My whole point was stated above, it's a conceptual point.

Superironic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 Superironic
Member since 2006 • 12658 Posts
I personally find trophies to be a bit more rewarding than achievements. I find it more rewarding achieving a platinum trophy, than achieving a 1000/1000 GS on a game.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SolidTy

Well your gamercard hasn't changed since i joined, neither has your gamerscore. For a guy who plays so much that's strange ...

A page dedicated does the job perfectly. Why would you have to go through with a note pad and write which ones down when all you have to do is click one button?

Stats_

Huh? That age old arguement again? I got Shadow Complex Achievements, what the, you are obviously not paying much attention, as I had 97,000 and now I have 97,600.

Funny thing is, I you said the same thing when I was at 85,000, it's a waste of time trying to keep up with all the new accounts that claim the strangest things...with no backing of their own. Real legitimate.

Anyways, this must be hard for you to grasp, but I've slowed down on 360 gaming, since so many PS3 games have come out, and my trophies could use a boost.

Obviously, my Gamerscore is high enough to destroy all in my FL, but my PS3 Trophies are not.

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#44 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

[QUOTE="Stats_"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

It's a trade off.

------------

SolidTy

Supposedly?

A page dedicated only goes so far, that means you need to scroll...look at my sig. It's very simple. I'm not talking stats, I'm talking a very simple readout.

And yeah, you're a relatively new GS member, and you just got a 360 recently...gotcha. I won't blow your cover. ;)

It's not a big issue. You can always just simply click on the persons gamertag to view all the games that he has completed.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

Same crap to me. I just have more trophies because I play my ps3 more.

Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Stats_

[QUOTE="Stats_"]

SolidTy

Huh? That age old arguement again? I got Shadow Complex Achievements, what the, you are obviously not paying much attention, as I had 97,000 and now I have 97,600.

Funny thing is, I you said the same thing when I was at 85,000, it's a waste of time trying to keep up with all the new accounts that claim the strangest things...with no backing of their own. Real legitimate.

Anyways, this must be hard for you to grasp, but I've slowed down on 360 gaming, since so many PS3 games have come out, and my trophies could use a boost.

Obviously, my Gamerscore is high enough to destroy all in my FL, but my PS3 Trophies are not.

Are you claiming this isn't my first account? Lmao, mind telling me what my other was?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="Stats_"]

SpinoRaptor24

Supposedly?

It's not a big issue. You can always just simply click on the persons gamertag to view all the games that he has completed.

I agree with you. :) It's not a big issue at all.

Apparently If you have a well informed opinion and expertise on a subject, the some of the "NEW-ACCOUNT-GameSpot members" are not too happy about my post, and want to make it well known.

Reading my initial post, you can see that I agree with you.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="Stats_"]

Stats_

Are you claiming this isn't my first account? Lmao, mind telling me what my other was?

Look, you obviously are wrong, as I have Shadow Complex Achievements, and you have been with this account in GS since at least before SComplex came out.

As far as Strange, you are thinking one sidedly, which is strange for someone claiming to have just recently aquired a 360, but had a PS3.

If that's the case, then you would understand there are TWO communities to keep up with, and it's not strange at all to get Trophies over Achievements OR Achievements over Trophies.

In 2005, I made a goal to get 50,000 Gamerscore...when I hit that, I made a goal to get 100,000 GS.

In 2008, I made a PS3 goal to get 25 Platinums, Level 15. I don't understand how this is hard to grasp...UNLESS you are a 360 guy that only values one system over the other.

I've got Plenty of Achievements, so if I exercise my right to slow down to aquire Trophies, what's the problem?

You claiming it was strange, was well, strange. It's not hard to follow, right?

Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Stats_

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

Supposedly?

SolidTy

I agree with you. :) It's not a big issue at all.

Apparently If you have a well informed opinion and expertise on a subject, the some of the "NEW-ACCOUNT-GameSpot members" are not too happy about my post, and want to make it well known.

Reading my initial post, you can see that I agree with you.

Your opinion is no more informed then anyone else who has used an Xbox. Just because you play a lot of games, dosen't mean you know any more of the dashboard then anyone else. It just means your prioritse games over other things.

"Expertise" Yet in your first post you claim that in order to see which games you've completed, you have to get a pen and write them down.
Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Stats_

[QUOTE="Stats_"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

SolidTy

As far as Strange, you are thinking one sidedly, which is strange for someone claiming to have just recently aquired a 360, but had a PS3.

One sided? How so? I said they're the same, except Achievements are better implemented. You're being one sided, in claiming the "difficulty" in seeing which games you've completed.