Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (NDS)
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP)
- Kingdom Hearts coded (MOBILE)

Nomura: "...the three new titles are not the final titles in the series and they will have a connection to a future game..."

i hope the future game IS kh3. but then... when do you thnk we'll see it? Anyone hyped for it? I was thinking, maybe the 3 new titles would have answered all questions and doesn't need KH3 anymore.

megaflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 megaflare15
Member since 2005 • 1957 Posts
i've heard of those titles before, but what are each of them about? o.O
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 darkcloud6
Member since 2007 • 4685 Posts

the first one is about organisation 13 (i think)

and birth by sleep is set before the events in KH 1 and 2.

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Hopefully KH3 won't come out for a very long time, just long enough for me to get a PS3..
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#5 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts
It'll at least be after FFXIII/Vs are released. After those are done, Nomura said he'd focus exclusively on Kingdom Hearts, so years away most likely.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts
agreed with Kuja... we have to wait until Nomura is done with the XIIIs.. then KH3 construction will start sometime after that.. we'll be waiting quite a while, which is why I was excited to hear about birth by sleep, coded, and 358/2 Days.
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts
I wouldn't bet on hear news about the game until around 2010. No worries though, Birth by Sleep and 358/2 will be enough to preoccupy most. ;)
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 smootheyes2
Member since 2005 • 3203 Posts
I see KC...this is where you vent your urge to make topics...
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kinetic-core

Nomura did really say that he couldn't work on KH simply because of the 13s. Seriously... doesn't SE have any other producers or directors? They're milking nomura's creativity dry this way. This way, we won't see things that are totally out of the ordinary. We'll all begin to see a trend, a lack of uniqueness.

I see KC...this is where you vent your urge to make topics...smootheyes2

no... smoothie. I am obliged to make topics here. See my officer badge? :roll:

smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 smootheyes2
Member since 2005 • 3203 Posts

Nomura did really say that he couldn't work on KH simply because of the 13s. Seriously... doesn't SE have any other producers or directors? They're milking nomura's creativity dry this way. This way, we won't see things that are totally out of the ordinary. We'll all begin to see a trend, a lack of uniqueness.

[QUOTE="smootheyes2"]I see KC...this is where you vent your urge to make topics...kinetic-core

no... smoothie. I am obliged to make topics here. See my officer badge? :roll:

That wasn't there earlier:shock:

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11 johngebreadman
Member since 2007 • 9960 Posts

My thoughts on upcoming releases

3532/24324 (or whatever its called) days- early 2009

BBS 2009/2010

FFVS - 2010

FFXIII - 2011

KH3 - late 2011/2012

Now SE prove me wrong!

btw all that was for EU not US or Japamn

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kinetic-core

wow... seriously... i dont think FF13 will come that late though. And what makes you think SE would go and produce a non-main-title (Vs 13) before their main FF13. It just isn't logical, in every single sense. Unless... you're saying they'll be taking a longer time to localize FF13 than Vs13 :lol: haha~

Don't be so pessimistic, ya? I think KH3 will be out by 2010 :D

Sony_FanBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#13 Sony_FanBoy
Member since 2006 • 2993 Posts
I think that Kingdom Hearts 3 will proabably have something at E3 this year,but we might not see anything official til 2009.
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts
You won't see ANYTHING about KH3 untill BBS, 356/2 days and Coded have been released.
Schulzygrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Schulzygrl
Member since 2008 • 446 Posts
All I can say is this: I can't wait to play the new KH games. They are going to be awesome and I will happily wait for KH3 to come out since that will give me more time to buy a PS3 (or whatever system it is on) I love KH, just thinking about those games makes me happy...I know I'm a dork..
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
No Kingdom Hearts III on or before Final Fantasy XIII games.
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#17 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

I think that Kingdom Hearts 3 will proabably have something at E3 this year,but we might not see anything official til 2009.Sony_FanBoy

I think if anything, it'll be at next years E3 at the earliest. This year's E3 will focus on the handhelds.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Fantasy_Gamer
Maybe KH3 will be for a handheld. :P Just kidding. :)
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 WSGRandomPerson
Maybe KH3 will be for a handheld. :P Just kidding. :)Fantasy_Gamer

That would be disappointing..
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Fantasy_Gamer
Don't worry, SE is not that greedy to release KH3 to the best-selling system now (DS). :P I'm still thinking of a PS3 release.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts
I think KHIII is either going to be on the PS3 or maybe the Wii. But we probably not going to see KHIII in a while.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
It'll probably come out after Vs XIII. Hopefully it'll be better than the two mediocre ones before it.
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 WSGRandomPerson
It'll probably come out after Vs XIII. Hopefully it'll be better than the two mediocre ones before it.DrAwesomeMD

KHII, and KHI were definitly not mediocre.
johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 johngebreadman

I dont mind what it comes out on i will get a ps3 soon, and if it comes out on xbox then i just wont get it thats all

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 johngebreadman

wow... seriously... i dont think FF13 will come that late though. And what makes you think SE would go and produce a non-main-title (Vs 13) before their main FF13. It just isn't logical, in every single sense. Unless... you're saying they'll be taking a longer time to localize FF13 than Vs13 :lol: haha~

kinetic-core
I think VS will be first because as a main title there will be a lot more to it, and VS will come out to get people excited. and as for my pessimism, im in the EU games always come out late there
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kinetic-core
[QUOTE="kinetic-core"]

johngebreadman

I think VS will be first because as a main title there will be a lot more to it, and VS will come out to get people excited. and as for my pessimism, im in the EU games always come out late there

Marketing-wise, it would be better to sell Vs13 first. But common-sense wise, people would sort of expect FF13 to come out first.

Say, for example, you're totally new to FF, and the first FF game you see is FF2, you'd be wondering where FF1 is, because you thought you have to know about FF1 in order to play FF2. Trust me, this is a mistake almost everyone has made before.

Same concept, it wouldn't help at all, if someone doesn't know that Vs13 has absolutely NOTHING to do with FF13, and them being unable to find FF13 on the shelves before FFvs13 isn't really going to help the situation.

Fact-wise, SE is developing FF13 first, and will complete it before FFvs13, that's a fact. :) Development for FF13 is going on thirce as fast when compared to FFvs13. Or rather, FF13 is almost complete, or so they say. :wink: w00t !

C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#27 C-Himura
Member since 2004 • 2160 Posts

I think my year would be blown away if FFXIII made it to this holiday season. MGS4, NG2 and FFXIII in one year, that's like killing me in a good way.

As far as KHIII, honestly, I don't care when it comes. I was really excited when the first one was announced and after I played, I was like "meh", it was a good game, but it didn't leave me wanting for more. It certainly didn't have me scuffling around, cursing cause I couldn't play Chain of Memories. KHII was the same, another good game, but nothing that I really wanted to see more of. When KHIII comes out, I am definitely playing it, but I am not thrilled or worried about its release.

I am not interested in any of these spin-offs either. I'll probably play the one that comes to the PSP, but I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#28 C-Himura
Member since 2004 • 2160 Posts
[QUOTE="johngebreadman"][QUOTE="kinetic-core"]

kinetic-core

Marketing-wise, it would be better to sell Vs13 first. But common-sense wise, people would sort of expect FF13 to come out first.

Say, for example, you're totally new to FF, and the first FF game you see is FF2, you'd be wondering where FF1 is, because you thought you have to know about FF1 in order to play FF2. Trust me, this is a mistake almost everyone has made before.

Same concept, it wouldn't help at all, if someone doesn't know that Vs13 has absolutely NOTHING to do with FF13, and them being unable to find FF13 on the shelves before FFvs13 isn't really going to help the situation.

Fact-wise, SE is developing FF13 first, and will complete it before FFvs13, that's a fact. :) Development for FF13 is going on thirce as fast when compared to FFvs13. Or rather, FF13 is almost complete, or so they say. :wink: w00t !

I don't really see why it would be better to release VsXIII before XIII in any way. FF's in the main numbered series always cause an uproar, and I am sure people are really wanting this since I heard most were disappointed with XII. Is like if they announced Crisis Core, along with a VII remake. I am sure people would be a heck of a lot more excited about the remake than CC.

Spin-off's normally don't create as much anticipation as a title in the main series. Granted, Versus seems to be catching up almost as well as XIII, and personally, I am digging what has been released about Versus more than what has been released of XIII, but SE also has their own resume against them on this. No spin-off's surrounding a FF title has been able to live up to the source material and some have been downright mediocre. I think Crisis Core is the best spin-off they have released of a FF title yet.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]It'll probably come out after Vs XIII. Hopefully it'll be better than the two mediocre ones before it.WSGRandomPerson

KHII, and KHI were definitly not mediocre.

Hmm, mediocre was a bit too harsh. They were average in my eyes.

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 johngebreadman
[QUOTE="johngebreadman"][QUOTE="kinetic-core"]

kinetic-core

I had no idea how fast they were working on each game so i was just saying my thoughts but now they are reversed and i do think that XIII will be out before VS based on what you said. I just also thought that FF is so huge that they wouldnt even need VS to create a hype and excitement
Sony_FanBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#31 Sony_FanBoy
Member since 2006 • 2993 Posts

[QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"]I think that Kingdom Hearts 3 will proabably have something at E3 this year,but we might not see anything official til 2009.Lionheart08

I think if anything, it'll be at next years E3 at the earliest. This year's E3 will focus on the handhelds.

Well you can think what you want, but I think there will at least be a short teaser trailer at this years E3.
SPD_WeBmAsTaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 SPD_WeBmAsTaH
Member since 2004 • 2668 Posts
Well we have Birth By Sleep coming soon so I guess that'll keep us filled up until the next game comes out, but I wouldn't expect it for a while if I were you.
Schulzygrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Schulzygrl
Member since 2008 • 446 Posts
I would not say that they were either mediocre or average, they were awesome! I won't get KHIII if it comes out on XBox either, but maybe if comes out on PS3 (since i would have to get one first) and would def if it came out for Wii, maybe they should just it out for all 3 (like the same game but i know that is very unreasonable...)
AceofOpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AceofOpus
Member since 2008 • 61 Posts
Hmm I expect three years after the next two games come out. This just takes into account delays from the portable games and the delays for the new one as well. It will be the reason for my getting a PS3 (if I haven't gotten it for XIII+XIII Versus).