zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zeldafan177
Member since 2006 • 104 Posts

I wanted to make another what if topic, so if you have any questions to add feel free.

You come across a sword in the ground and you hear a voice "Wield me and I'll grant your greatest wish." Do you take the sword, or leave it lie?

You think that you're a vampyre do you, go in the sun and think it nonsense, begin feeding immediately, or just stay inside to be safe?

You come home to find your house flooded, you save all of your valueables but forget your games, what one game would you save?

You walk one day and discover a new kind of fruit in the woods, what would it taste like?

Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts

You come across a sword in the ground and you hear a voice "Wield me and I'll grant your greatest wish." Do you take the sword, or leave it lie?

zeldafan177

I'd probably take it

You think that you're a vampyre do you, go in the sun and think it nonsense, begin feeding immediately, or just stay inside to be safe?

zeldafan177

Hmm....i'd probably become really paranoid and stay inside.

You come home to find your house flooded, you save all of your valueables but forget your games, what one game would you save?

zeldafan177

FFVI (SNES)

You walk one day and discover a new kind of fruit in the woods, what would it taste like?

zeldafan177

hmm....it would taste sweet - but not sugary sweet.

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Andraxal
Member since 2006 • 1814 Posts

I wanted to make another what if topic, so if you have any questions to add feel free.

zeldafan177

Tee hee another what if topic by you! :)

Leave it, because it'll come with a price of course, commonly your soul, so no thanks. I'll live my meaningless meager life of poor swordsmanship.

Stay inside where it is safe, I do that most the time anyway!

Final Fantasy Tactics

Like a mix between black berry and apple.

Also this has nothing to do with Square Enix. Just lettin' you know! :D

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 starnerd67
Member since 2003 • 601 Posts

zeldafan177

(side note..... LOVE the Axel sig)

I would take the sword hands down (even with the side-effect)..... i kind of have a sword fetish..... one of my heart felt wishes is that gun would disappear and people would have to kill each other face to face like real men........but then again if that happened ..... there wouldn't be anymore FPS' so.. i guess thats a downside ahahah (i study Iaido)

I would go out into the sun....thats nonsense .... i hope O__O

HOLY #@$% (must save very expensive game console.....what ever game might be in there good for it) if i had to choose FFVII

That fruit would taste like Strawberry Guava :P

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Andraxal

Geez, feeling a wee bit violent tonight Kadaj? Aaaaaahahahahaha! :)

Ha! I knew you'd say FFVII! :) Yeah, I'd do the same, save the game inside the current system.

Strawberry, yummm, Guava, yummm. I like orange/guava/passion juice the best when blended together. Kinda got a little off topic, sorry about that.

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 starnerd67

Geez, feeling a wee bit violent tonight Kadaj? Aaaaaahahahahaha! :)

Ha! I knew you'd say FFVII! :) Yeah, I'd do the same, save the game inside the current system.

Strawberry, yummm, Guava, yummm. I like orange/guava/passion juice the best when blended together. Kinda got a little off topic, sorry about that.

Andraxal

I just played Heavenly Sword so ....yes a wee bit ahahaha

Actually Sephiroth's question reminds me very much of that game...... actually too much

i think there was a quote from that guy who made Colt pistols.... somehting like this... God made Men and Women, Sam Colt made them Equal.......

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#7 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts

ord, or leave it lie?

starnerd67

I would take the sword hands down (even with the side-effect)..... i kind of have a sword fetish..... one of my heart felt wishes is that gun would disappear and people would have to kill each other face to face like real men........but then again if that happened ..... there wouldn't be anymore FPS' so.. i guess thats a downside ahahah (i study Iaido)

HOLY #@$% (must save very expensive game console.....what ever game might be in there good for it) if i had to choose FFVII

I think that's an upside:lol:

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="zeldafan177"]

starnerd67

I love Guava!!!! I had it (in juice form) forever ago and I couldn't remember the name. I am so glad you said something! :D

Anyway...hahahaha, yeah that is a cool idea, to rid the world of guns and then just fight with swords. I actually have a sword - a katana. It's in my room on display. Each time I am home alone (I can't be alone - I hate it and I freak out easily) I always think to myself, "well, if someone comes in and tries to kill me, at least I have my sword." :P Yes, I am strange. :lol:

But you're right, then there wouldn't be FPS. :( I can't be without my Unreal Tournament!!

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 zeldafan177

Here are some new questions!

If you found a pendant that let you summon any one SE character your side who would you summon?

If you awoke one day in another world what would you do and where would it be?

If you found shoes that gave you the haste status how would you use the speed boost?

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

If you found a pendant that let you summon any one SE character your side who would you summon?

If you found shoes that gave you the haste status how would you use the speed boost?

zeldafan177

I would summon Tidus.. or Cloud.. mmmmm!!! :D

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 queen_valentine

zeldafan177

1. EASY - Balthier. *drool*

2. Ivallice - I would be a sky pirate and steal valuable treasure from old ruins...heh heh heh

3. mmm....I would use them to run to work! Save on gas! Protect the environment! :D

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 IpodHero176

zeldafan177

1. Easy, Cecil harvey:D

2. It would be in FFVIII's world and I would look for Balamb.

3.Yes I would.

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Andraxal

zeldafan177

1) Auron, cause if I was ever in need of a gaurdian he's the most badarse one out there.

2) Definitely be Ivalice, no doubt about it. Probably in the Quan area, where FFT took place.

3) Loot, plunder, and steal lots o' booty! After all, I can run faster now! HAhahaha!

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 starnerd67

zeldafan177

Tifa or Aeris (for the same reasons Yuna would summon Tidus or Cloud) :D

I would Either be in FFVII as a soldier........... or in the FireFly Verse under Captain Mal ^__^

I would use them in either my Cross-Country Races ......... or as Celes said, as a car replacement to save gas and :D save the world yet again from utter destruction......

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 crushgoil
[QUOTE="zeldafan177"]

starnerd67

I would Either be in FFVII as a soldier........... or in the FireFly Verse under Captain Mal ^__^

I would use them in either my Cross-Country Races ......... or as Celes said, as a car replacement to save gas and :D save the world yet again from utter destruction......

haha! that's awesome!

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Andraxal
[QUOTE="zeldafan177"]

starnerd67

Lordy-lordy!

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 starnerd67
[QUOTE="starnerd67"][QUOTE="zeldafan177"]

Andraxal

Lordy-lordy!

What ?? :D

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zeldafan177

Here are more questions!(I'm gonna try and update daily)

You walk down the street and see your favorite SE character leaning on a lightpost do you, accept your going nuts, think it's too good to be true, or ask for an autograph?

You go to work and find out that your boss has been replaced by... Rufus
Shinra?!?! What you do?

You wake up one day beside a keyblade, do you begin killing heartless, wonder why it's there, or curse Ebay's overnight deliveries?

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Andraxal

1) I'm definitely going nuts

2) Hope Avalanche doesn't come attacking

3) Heck no, horde all of the powers to my self!

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 queen_valentine

You walk down the street and see your favorite SE character leaning on a lightpost do you, accept your going nuts, think it's too good to be true, or ask for an autograph?

Shinra?!?! What you do?

You wake up one day beside a keyblade, do you begin killing heartless, wonder why it's there, or curse Ebay's overnight deliveries?

zeldafan177

Oh man....I'd probably do all three in that same order, hahahaha.

I quit. I guess? I don't really remember who Rufus is :lol:

I don't now, I've never played KH. But I'd use that as my new key to my house :P

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zeldafan177

Rufus is the guy who inherits the shinra corporation and builds the mako cannon.

A keyblade is a sword shaped like a key that lets you open any lock and go to any world, the catch of it is that you have to defeat soul-sucking creatures called heartless

Moogleman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Moogleman23
Member since 2007 • 186 Posts

I would think it's too good to be true, but try to talk with him anyway and try to get to be his pal.

Shinra?!?! What you do?

I would get another job because we all know he is going to go nuts and start building cannons in the HQ soon.

I would go and try to find some heartless to destroy, I have always wanted to do that.

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 starnerd67

Shinra?!?! What you do?

zeldafan177

ahahah If i met Cloud tifa or Sephiroth in Real life... I would accept that im going nuts, then think that its too good to be true, ask for an autograph, then invite them over to my place for tea and sword play :P

If my Boss Sudden;y changed into Shinra... I would request to be placed in SOLDEIR.... as well as be really happy as i am about to be a multi-millionair.

If i woke up next to a key blade (ahahah celes)i WILL indeed use it as my house key............. then i would travel the would on my delicious gumi ship and meet all wonderous Disney and Final Fantasy Characters ^__^ as well as killing heartless
zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 zeldafan177

Here's the questions for today!

If you had an airship, where would you fly to?

Which would you prefer, a big house with guns on it, or a big gun with a house on it?(lol)

If you had a bird that talked trash about you, how would you deal with it?

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 starnerd67

Which would you prefer, a big house with guns on it, or a big gun with a house on it?(lol)

zeldafan177

If i had an air ship, I would name it the Highwind and i would fly to....... iono Japan and Hawaii ??? i guess Neibelheim

Uh............... akward question.....need some new ideas lol??? i guess a house with a gun on it .......... but if i hafta pay for that gun installation... ill just take the normal house. ^__^

I would either eat the bird............ Or put it in a circus cause if a bird could articulate that well..... it should be worth alot of money... despite my humiliation ahahah

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 queen_valentine

zeldafan177

Hahaha, these questions are awesome - keep it up Sephiroth! :)

If I had an Airship....hmm....I'd name it Blackjack. In the real world, I'd fly to Japan, Europe, Hawaii and Chile. In the FF world, I'd fly all over Ivalice! :D

This second question rocks - I'd get a big gun with a house on it!!!

I would shoot the bird. With the cannons on my airship - the Blackjack. :D

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 zeldafan177

Today's questions are Death Note Themed!(sometimes I'll do themes)

If you found the Death Note, what would you do with it?

Which shinigami do you like best, Ryuk, or Rem?

Which of Kira's hunters do you like best?(L, Mello, or Near)

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 starnerd67

zeldafan177

ahahaha death note ahaha anyways questions away (btw i really like these....)

If i found the Death Note...... I dont know i would say i would use it to kill off important bad guys....but then again....if you know the story O___o........ Odds are i probably wont use it.... (i would touch it though so i could see the flying dude ^__^)

What do Shinigami's have to do with this ?? (i havent really watched death note so maybe if i do this should all be clear) I dont know who those two are but i like Byakuya :P

L ..... 100%

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 IpodHero176

1. I would try to give it back to the shinigami. I know what happened to Light:P

2.Ryuk FTW!!

3. I liked Near, he was cool.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 queen_valentine

zeldafan177

Hmm....that's really tough. 'Cause I can see what Light was trying to do...you know, clear the world of bad guys but....it really took over him. I think I'd try to give it back.

Ryuk! He's cool - and he likes apples. I don't know, Ryuk was my favourite.

I don't know yet. I'm only on the 7th volume and I just met Near and Mello. L, I never liked so I am not choosing him.

Hey...if someone is going to post spoilers about Death Note, pleeeease tag it. I haven't finished the series yet. Thank you so much!!! :D :D

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 zeldafan177

Hey guys, if you have a theme you want me to do questons on let me know and I'll post questions the next day.

I'm also going to make a file on my computer of all my questions because I've just been thinking of new questions every day.:P

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 starnerd67

Hey guys, if you have a theme you want me to do questons on let me know and I'll post questions the next day.

I'm also going to make a file on my computer of all my questions because I've just been thinking of new questions every day.:P

zeldafan177

Good man (more power too you cause these questions are alot of fun)

How about going over the popular Final Fantasy games as themes for particular days

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 zeldafan177
Which ones?
zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 zeldafan177

FF Theme Day!

Lots of questions today!

Who would you side with in the Jenova war?(Shinra, Avalanche, Sephiroth)

Which of the weapons is your favorite?(Ruby, Diamond, Emerald)

Who is your favorite character?

Which of Sephiroth's forms do you think is most like you?(Yazoo, Kadaj, or Loz)

If you could have either of Cid's ships, which would you take?(The Highwind, The Sherra)

If you could have one esper, which would it be?

If you woke up in Ivalice one day, Which nation would you live in?

If you could choose between The Treaty Blade, or The Sword Of Kings, which sword would you choose?

If you could have any job from FFXI in real life what would you be?

If you could live anywhere in Vana'Diel, where would you live?

If you had to choose between being turned into either a TaruTaru, or a Galka which would you become?

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 IpodHero176

FF Theme Day!

Lots of questions today!

If you could have either of Cid's ships, which would you take?(The Highwind, The Sherra)

If you could choose between The Treaty Blade, or The Sword Of Kings, which sword would you choose?

If you had to choose between being turned into either a TaruTaru, or a Galka which would you become?

zeldafan177

1. Sephiroth

2. Emerald

3. Out of them, Vincent

4. Yazoo

5. Zeromus

6. Arcadia(however it's spelled)

7. Sword of Kings

8. Dragoon

9.No clue

10. No clue either.

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 starnerd67

FF Theme Day!

Lots of questions today!

zeldafan177

Avalanche: Deffinately ....thought sephiroth does seem tempting

I personally prefer Ultimate Weapon (which was not listed....) but Ruby out of those three

Cloud

Yazoo (though he looks like a female.....but then again..... so does kadaj O__o)

Highwind hands down

I only know Belias....so i choose belias

Ill choose Brujerba (i think thats how u spell it)

Sword of Kings cause its the only one i know. (and it can break nethecite)

I know absolutely nothing of XI

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Andraxal

FF Theme Day!

Lots of questions today!

zeldafan177

Death Note has nothing to do with Square Enix. :roll:

FFVII: Definitely not a terrorist organization, nor a money grubbin' company like that-I'd rather not, but I'd go with Sephiroth, at least his change might actually be for the better.

I hated them all because they were sooooooo hard!

My favorite character was Red XIII :) I loved his characterization, his story, and how he learned about Seto.

FFVII: AC- Hmmmm definitely none of them, they're a little weird, and they need a sense ofstyl3 I mean they dress all the same! Three GUYS, who does that? Ahahhahaha. :) Definitely the Sherra, definitely looked way high tech, and did you see it's manueverability?

FFXII: I'd say Hashmalum, he looks really badarse, he's incredibly powerful, earth element, and I like his giant gauntlets. I would live in the Jagd's of course, they are the coolest most lawless, notorious places in all of Ivalice where the biggest and baddest hang out!The Treaty Blade because it is really cool looking, and doesn't look rusty.

FFXI: WHM, I love healing people, and perhaps a god complex. Hahahaha. Definitely Tavnazia, sure it may be the most dangerous, but its absolutely beyond a doubt beautiful, and has ninjas! Tarutaru, much cuter, much more powerfull, Galka aren't very bright when it comes to the magic arts, and they're meat shields.

PS: Just found out sty LE is censored. Weird.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 queen_valentine

1. Probably Avalanche.

2. I don't know. I didn't do many of the extras (if any at all) in FFVII. So I'll just pick the prettiest one - Ruby!

3. Hmm....Either Aeris or Tifa.

1. ULTIMA!!!! She was soooo hard to beat....

2. Hmm....probably Dalmasca. I think that was a nation, right? lol

3. Treaty Blade.

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 zeldafan177
Could someone take over for today and tommorrow? I've got a lot of stuff to do and I won't be able to come on.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 crushgoil

Could someone take over for today and tommorrow? I've got a lot of stuff to do and I won't be able to come on.zeldafan177

Yuna's crazy questions:

If you could style your hair similar to any square-enix's character's, whos would it resemble?

If you could train to fight under any final fantasy fighter, who would you choose?

Which square-enix character would you most like to create an intimate relationship with? (presuming that you're also a character.. lol)

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Andraxal

[QUOTE="zeldafan177"]Could someone take over for today and tommorrow? I've got a lot of stuff to do and I won't be able to come on.crushgoil

Yuna's crazy questions:

If you could style your hair similar to any square-enix's character's, whos would it resemble?

Celes, I loved her hair.

If you could train to fight under any final fantasy fighter, who would you choose?

Definitely Xemnas, he kicks butt! A good guy, definitely Auron, he kicks ever more butt!

Which square-enix character would you most like to create an intimate relationship with? (presuming that you're also a character.. lol)

Excusay moi? Geez lil' lady.

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 starnerd67

[QUOTE="zeldafan177"]Could someone take over for today and tommorrow? I've got a lot of stuff to do and I won't be able to come on.crushgoil

Yuna's crazy questions:

ooo i like these questions

If my hair could look like any anime charactes hair..........It would look like advent children cloud's hair.

I would train under sephiroth

And i would have an intimate relationship with Tifa Lockheart ^__^;;;
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#43 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts
Excellent! I like these girly questions too :)

If you could ****your hair similar to any square-enix's character's, whos would it resemble?

Probably like Rikku - my hair is similar in length and colour, and she is just plain fun :)

Probably Sephiroth 

Probably Sephiroth - i like bad boys :)

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 starnerd67
Excellent! I like these girly questions too :)

If you could ****your hair similar to any square-enix's character's, whos would it resemble?

Probably like Rikku - my hair is similar in length and colour, and she is just plain fun :)

Probably Sephiroth

Probably Sephiroth - i like bad boys :)

SymonDezyn

What do you mean by Girly ???? lol jk
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 queen_valentine

Awesome questions Yuna!! :D

Yuna's crazy questions:

Hmm.... probably either Garnet's or Tifa's. Since my hair is dark and long now.

Hmm....this is tough. Probably Celes, Fran or Lightning.

Hahahaha, hello! BALTHIER OF COURSE!!! :P
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Andraxal
You all want to train under Sephiroth? Have you not noticed he seems to get his butt kicked everytime? Hahahaha!:) I seen cosplayers yesterday when I went to the mall but no balthiers..... :(
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 queen_valentine

You all want to train under Sephiroth? Have you not noticed he seems to get his butt kicked everytime? Hahahaha!:) I seen cosplayers yesterday when I went to the mall but no balthiers..... :( Andraxal

:lol: That is so crazy. I wish cosplayers went to my mall.

Anyway, I didn't want to be trained under Sephiroth. :P

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Andraxal
Well with the exception of you of course. Between a fight of Tifa and Fran, I'd definitely say Tifa, I'd train under her because she knows how to kick arse! Fran seems to girly girl or weak to really put up much of a fight, infact I never seen her fight she's always Balthiers eye candy accessory.
zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 zeldafan177

Hey Yuna, thanks for doing the questions yesterday. You know you guys can add questions anytime you want.

zeldafan177
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Andraxal

My turn for a quickie questionairre.

What if you're stripped of your family and friends and you had access to the Door to Darkness, which world would you make your new world?

What if your mentality had become warped, what kind of personality issue would you expunge upon others?

What if you budded into another FF's storyline, which would it be, who would oppose you?