no1gamefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 no1gamefan
Member since 2008 • 989 Posts

Would anybody like to see The World Ends With You 2? I know I would and I thought that the original was an awesome game, that is definitely deserving of it's game rating of 9 or maybe even higher (I gave it 9.5).

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts
I would definitely be interested in a sequel. TWEWY is my favorite DS game.
eicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 eicole
Member since 2009 • 79 Posts

twewy 2 would be great!!
it's my favoite ds game (and also shining force feather)

yeah!

Avatar image for lightwarrior179
lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#4 lightwarrior179
Member since 2006 • 3422 Posts
I think the first TWEWY was a massive hit both critically and commercially, and seeing that I don't see why SE shouldn't make a sequel based on it. I think most probably they will expand TWEWY into something like a series. That's definitely a possibility.
benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#5 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts
I loved The World Ends With You I've been playing it for over a year now. I'd loved to see a sequel on DS and also hope that it will have good soundtrack like the first game.
KiIIgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 KiIIgore
Member since 2008 • 193 Posts

I've actually thought about this quite a lot.

I love TWEWY--it's easily one of my favorite games of all time. And after beating it, I was already wishing they would make a sequel for it! :twisted: But, after thinking about it. I realized that doing a direct sequel to TWEWY could end up going horribly wrong. T_T

I mean the story was wrapped up nicely; there wasn't a lot of loose ends needing of tying up... Not enough for a sequel anyway.

So then I began thinking about how SE could do a sequel to TWEWY. And it came to me! Instead of a direct sequel or prequel, they could make a spiritual sequel to the game. Different characters, different story, and different place.  I think it would be dope if they made a new game that took place inParis instead of Japan. See I think Paris could totally work cause they have their own ****of music, clothes, food, ect. That could be used perfectly to make a culture similar to the one in TWEWY.

So what I really want is a game that keeps the foundation of TWEWY, but adds new places, characters, story, and ect. 

Bigcol1611

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#7 Bigcol1611
Member since 2008 • 796 Posts

I love TWEWY--it's easily one of my favorite games of all time. And after beating it, I was already wishing they would make a sequel for it! :twisted: But, after thinking about it. I realized that doing a direct sequel to TWEWY could end up going horribly wrong. T_T

I mean the story was wrapped up nicely; there wasn't a lot of loose ends needing of tying up... Not enough for a sequel anyway.

So then I began thinking about how SE could do a sequel to TWEWY. And it came to me! Instead of a direct sequel or prequel, they could make a spiritual sequel to the game. Different characters, different story, and different place.  I think it would be dope if they made a new game that took place inParis instead of Japan. See I think Paris could totally work cause they have their own ****of music, clothes, food, ect. That could be used perfectly to make a culture similar to the one in TWEWY.

So what I really want is a game that keeps the foundation of TWEWY, but adds new places, characters, story, and ect. 

KiIIgore

You took the words right out of my mouth!!

:lol: 

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

i'd say yes. a great game with an awesome style andd a surprisingly catchy soundtrack [spoiler] except i heard one song say something about abortion...a little on the weird side [/spoiler]

the one thing that would have me REALLY interested is the how the story would be. if it is a requel then it might be the reapers game, but if its a sequel i wonder what it would be about since everything is different.

Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Flipyap28
Member since 2008 • 3865 Posts

I really hope so....

I just hope the sales of the first one were good, GTA didnt sell that great even with its good reviews... I hope its clear to SE that TWEWY is worth continuing

and for the abortion thing: it says something like the right to another portion. lol, alot of its songs are hard to hear with DS speakers even though if u listen to the HQ ones on itunes, it still is pretty hard to follow

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
I like the idea~! Just one condition, if there ever is a sequel, it has to be on the DS. I really liked the gameplay
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Flipyap28

I like the idea~! Just one condition, if there ever is a sequel, it has to be on the DS. I really liked the gameplaykinetic-core

True, the battles were what made this game so addicting. They didnt get dull even when grinding especially with the music so TWEWY can only really stay on DS for now..... just DONT port it to wii, it wont work. period.

lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lightwarrior179

[QUOTE="kinetic-core"]I like the idea~! Just one condition, if there ever is a sequel, it has to be on the DS. I really liked the gameplayFlipyap28

True, the battles were what made this game so addicting. They didnt get dull even when grinding especially with the music so TWEWY can only really stay on DS for now..... just DONT port it to wii, it wont work. period.

I think SE are sensible enough to keep TWEWY on DS because the original already settled a fanbase of that game on the platform and it would be foolish in that sense alone to port it to Wii. 

Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#13 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts

Yes, I would love that!

lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lightwarrior179

I really hope so....

I just hope the sales of the first one were good, GTA didnt sell that great even with its good reviews... I hope its clear to SE that TWEWY is worth continuing

and for the abortion thing: it says something like the right to another portion. lol, alot of its songs are hard to hear with DS speakers even though if u listen to the HQ ones on itunes, it still is pretty hard to follow

Flipyap28

Actually I think like TWEWY which also got good reviews but opened to poor sales but eventually picked up upon spread of mouth. I think GTA Chinatown Wars will do the same. Once people realise that it isn't a watered-down version of the console GTAs, but a thoroughly well-made handheld game. :) 

Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Flipyap28

KiIIgore

IMO, moving the series to another country may end up ruining the entire game, I think it should still be set in Japan because it was one of the main factors that made TWEWY what it was, because replacing everything might ruin the game. Not to mention, the composer and everything changing might not make sense. I agree though that there will need to be a whole load of new characters and a completely different storyline.

Oh yeah and Shibuya isn't a city, its a ward in Tokyo meaning it doesn't have to be set in Shibuya... plus how could you not want to listen to those japanese tracks XD the music in this game is awesome

SSJ_Nega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#16 SSJ_Nega
Member since 2005 • 3171 Posts
Yeah, the game is my favourite DS game. They'd have to make it in a completely new setting, with completely different characters though.