Those who know nothing, will understand...nothing....

• 67 results
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Andraxal
Member since 2006 • 1814 Posts

Hey everyone check out this link if you haven't it discusses the new KH games comming out.

http://tgs.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6179467&pid=943346&tag=top_stories%3btitle%3b29

So I ask you what is the most anticipated new KH game comming out? Mine is definitely Birth By Sleep, but I'll never get it because it's on the PSP. Next would be Roxas' story 358/2 days, I wanna know who the 14TH!!!!! member of Organization XIII is...I hope it's not someone like Namine or something dorky like that. I'm not interested in a Cell Phone game, because I'll never get a cell phone with high enough power to play such games which really disapoints me... :( I wonder what kind of weapon Mickey had "A mix between a sword and a wand"-Gamespot, sounds like some new type of weapon... doesn't it? I wonder who this guy in black hair and baggy pants who looks like Zack is? That doesn't sound like Terra because I thought Terra's hair was brown...? Yeah that guy Ventus DOES look like Roxas, It is in the past, I wonder if they're going to do some major plot twists with it to make it some how someone elses Nobody....or perhaps some one else? Maybe Roxas was created into Ventus' form because he had some past ties or something, anyone else geeking over this little tidbit?

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts
Cool. I might get the DS one:)
plg2307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 plg2307
Member since 2005 • 953 Posts
I'll just buy the psp, ds and possibly the cellphone one lol. We'll see. Psp one has myfirst votethough since I'm a graphic craver
Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts

Well for now, neither of them, since I don't play KH.

But if I do ever end up getting into the series, probably the PSP version, since it's the prequel.

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

I'll buy the psp one, and the DS one.

I'm more interested in the psp one though.

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Andraxal

Same here, but they put it on my least favorite portable system... I hope there's less Disney worlds because I don't want to play through the same plots again, or at least I hope they create new timelines and stuff. I think these three games will set the stage for a new one on the consoles.

Avatar image for michelle_moraes
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#8 michelle_moraes
Member since 2005 • 4198 Posts
I'll probably get whichever comes out first, and hopefully by that time I'll have beaten the other three games already! Obviously, I'm just not going to get the cellphone one. I hope one day SE either brings those powerful cellphones outside Japan or port them to handhelds...
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 queen_valentine
With super powerful cell phones all over Japan, are they expensive? Does anyone know? Vincent - do you have a super phone?
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Andraxal
I don't know why they even put games on cell phones, I mean they're PHONES not handheld consoles, ARGE I'll NEVER get it! *stomps off!
coldness6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 coldness6
Member since 2005 • 610 Posts

I don't know why they even put games on cell phones, I mean they're PHONES not handheld consoles, ARGE I'll NEVER get it! *stomps off! Andraxal

I'm sure many of you already know this but....Mobile phone games are BIG in Japan...But if I get the appropiate Phone,I'll probably get the phone KH! But I'm hoping I can get the PSP one(even though I don't own a PSP right now) but it seems the most interesting one of them all

Avatar image for michelle_moraes
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#12 michelle_moraes
Member since 2005 • 4198 Posts

[QUOTE="Andraxal"]I don't know why they even put games on cell phones, I mean they're PHONES not handheld consoles, ARGE I'll NEVER get it! *stomps off! coldness6

I'm sure many of you already know this but....Mobile phone games are BIG in Japan...But if I get the appropiate Phone,I'll probably get the phone KH! But I'm hoping I can get the PSP one(even though I don't own a PSP right now) but it seems the most interesting one of them all

Yeah, cellphones are like a part of their bodies in Japan! Wherever they are they go with their cellphones! I watch Jdramas, and it is amazing what the cellphone has become in that culture! What amazes me more is how come the United States hasn't reached that point yet!

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
blah-I dont like playing games on a cell phone...uncomfy...screen sucks....just dont like it...
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 queen_valentine

I don't know why they even put games on cell phones, I mean they're PHONES not handheld consoles, ARGE I'll NEVER get it! *stomps off! Andraxal

Well...in Japan, cell phone gaming is HUGE! That's why a lot of Japanese developers make games for cell phones.

coldness6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 coldness6
[QUOTE="coldness6"]

[QUOTE="Andraxal"]I don't know why they even put games on cell phones, I mean they're PHONES not handheld consoles, ARGE I'll NEVER get it! *stomps off! michelle_moraes

Yeah, cellphones are like a part of their bodies in Japan! Wherever they are they go with their cellphones! I watch Jdramas, and it is amazing what the cellphone has become in that culture! What amazes me more is how come the United States hasn't reached that point yet!

Aeris! I didn't know you watched Jdramas!! I try to watch them,but don't know where to begin myself....I have watched "1 Litre of Tears"....Awesome!

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Andraxal
[QUOTE="coldness6"]

[QUOTE="Andraxal"]I don't know why they even put games on cell phones, I mean they're PHONES not handheld consoles, ARGE I'll NEVER get it! *stomps off! michelle_moraes

I pray it never does. We already have enough issues with them already over here...But I also agree with Magus, it'd feel too crampt, and the screne wouldn't be to my liking, I'd prefer to play on the console.

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#17 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts

I still can't get over the 358/2 title.........I mean.....come on what kind of a title is that for an RPG? :P

I don't know if I'll get either, I've kind of lost interest in KH.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 queen_valentine

I still can't get over the 358/2 title.........I mean.....come on what kind of a title is that for an RPG? :P

kryu88

:lol: I know, me too! I am still trying to figure out how we're supposed to call that. 358 half days? 358 over 2 days? I don't understand!! :P

coldness6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 coldness6

:lol: I know, me too! I am still trying to figure out how we're supposed to call that. 358 half days? 358 over 2 days? I don't understand!! :P

queen_valentine

Heehee,Quite the delimma,eh? :P

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#20 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts
[QUOTE="coldness6"]

Because we're focusing on things like comps, and Ipods;)

Orave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#21 Orave
Member since 2007 • 162 Posts

Cool. I might get the DS one:)IpodHero176

yea same

Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#22 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts
i won't be getting either im not really into KH after playing KH 1 that was it for me
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Andraxal

You really disliked it that much? :( What was it that turned you off? .None of the new games seem interesting enough?

Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts
[QUOTE="michelle_moraes"][QUOTE="coldness6"]

[QUOTE="Andraxal"]I don't know why they even put games on cell phones, I mean they're PHONES not handheld consoles, ARGE I'll NEVER get it! *stomps off! IpodHero176

Because we're focusing on things like comps, and Ipods;)

Same thing here, but yeah cellphones probably play a more important role here than they do in other countries.

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
Just yesterday I was reading about people in japan publishing books and updating all their blogs on their cells.  Some lady has published over 5 books through typing it on her cell phone.  That just seems rediculous.
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Fenian_lostsoul

Just yesterday I was reading about people in japan publishing books and updating all their blogs on their cells. Some lady has published over 5 books through typing it on her cell phone. That just seems rediculous.N8A

Well kinda yeah, but I've seen weirder hobbies here, I think nothing regarding the japanese amaze me anymore, not that is a scary thought.

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kryu88

[QUOTE="N8A"]Just yesterday I was reading about people in japan publishing books and updating all their blogs on their cells. Some lady has published over 5 books through typing it on her cell phone. That just seems rediculous.Fenian_lostsoul

Well kinda yeah, but I've seen weirder hobbies here, I think nothing regarding the japanese amaze me anymore, not that is a scary thought.

Cell phones are BIG in Japan, much bigger than in the States or anywhere else probably. They're like a permanent extension of their hand or ear :shock: So, all these companies making games for mobile phones isn't too big of a surprise, for the Japanese audience at least, now here it's most likely just for those die hard fans of the series who happen to have a good enough phone to play it.

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Andraxal
Wow, that's extremely rediculous though, in all honestly. People act like the world ends if they lose the signal on their cellphones....but I mean really, I think we're too dependant on them.
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 N8A
Yeah and there are supposed to be some major solar winds in the next couple years that are expected in the very least to knock out cell phones and gps systems. The Wall street journal had an article talking about how between 2010 and 2012 there should be really powerful solar winds and sun flares messing up our satelites. Sucks that we are so dependent on satelite technology, but i love my dish network.
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts

HAHAHA!!! Too cute :) Even though here, it isn't quite at the level it is in Japan yet, now with the iPhone, we are going to see more of it here....

Personally, I never got into the KH series but I might pick up the one for the DS & give it a go.

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
Not too hyped about any of them-and the DS and PSP ones I am KIND of interested in-moreso the PSP one. Either way for handheld goodness I got my Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Castlevania coming :D
TheManWithAPS2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TheManWithAPS2
Member since 2005 • 2378 Posts
[QUOTE="kryu88"]

queen_valentine

According to Wikipedia it's pronounced Three-Five-Eight Days Over Two. That sounds horrible :P.

Anyway I will probably get the DS game and I want to get the PSP one but PSPs are too expensive for me at the moment... I still need to get CoM as well.

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kryu88
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="kryu88"]

TheManWithAPS2

According to Wikipedia it's pronounced Three-Five-Eight Days Over Two. That sounds horrible :P.

Anyway I will probably get the DS game and I want to get the PSP one but PSPs are too expensive for me at the moment... I still need to get CoM as well.

SE has definintely pulled out some interesting title names here recently, KH 358/2 days and Infinite Undiscovery.....yeah.... :lol:

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 N8A
[QUOTE="TheManWithAPS2"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="kryu88"]

kryu88

SE has definintely pulled out some interesting title names here recently, KH 358/2 days and Infinite Undiscovery.....yeah.... :lol:

I thought it was Kingdom hearts 179...are't you supposed to always reduce the fraction?

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="kryu88"]

TheManWithAPS2

Ahh, I see. Strange, indeed.

Thanks for the clarification though! :)

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kryu88
[QUOTE="kryu88"][QUOTE="TheManWithAPS2"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="kryu88"]

N8A

I thought it was Kingdom hearts 179...are't you supposed to always reduce the fraction?

SE doesn't go by the rules of fractions I suppose :lol:

Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Fenian_lostsoul
[QUOTE="N8A"][QUOTE="kryu88"][QUOTE="TheManWithAPS2"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="kryu88"]

kryu88

SE doesn't go by the rules of fractions I suppose :lol:

So what's a Undiscovery? somebody can enlight me about this?

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kryu88

^ Erm, no clue :lol: Infinite=never ending undiscovery=not discovering? So...the not discovering a never ending RPG....yeah..

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#39 starnerd67
Member since 2003 • 601 Posts

^ Erm, no clue :lol: Infinite=never ending undiscovery=not discovering? So...the not discovering a never ending RPG....yeah..

kryu88

You think it might just be one of those translation out of context things..... your know Engrish ???
Could be the the never ending act of un-discovering something ........... which would bassically mean that we are not doing anything..............
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kryu88
[QUOTE="kryu88"]

starnerd67

You think it might just be one of those translation out of context things..... your know Engrish ???
Could be the the never ending act of un-discovering something ........... which would bassically mean that we are not doing anything..............

"New! An RPG where the characters do nothing but stare at each other for 30 hours!!!" What a headliner :P

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="starnerd67"][QUOTE="kryu88"]

kryu88

"New! An RPG where the characters do nothing but stare at each other for 30 hours!!!" What a headliner :P

:lol: that'll grab everyone's attention!! :P

Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Fenian_lostsoul
[QUOTE="kryu88"]

starnerd67

Yeah that sounds like a big WTF :P

oathkeeper_kh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 oathkeeper_kh
Member since 2005 • 416 Posts

Well since I had already planed on getting a DS and a PSP these new announcements just ensure's that I will have both systems. But I have to say that I am more excited about the PSP game. I guess because it will have more of a Kingdom Hearts feel to the game with the graphics and scenery only because it originally came out on the PS2 and the graphics are very similar. But then again I want KH:358/2 Days pretty bad also mainly beacuse it tells the story of Roxas.

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#44 starnerd67
Member since 2003 • 601 Posts
[QUOTE="starnerd67"][QUOTE="kryu88"]

Fenian_lostsoul

Yeah that sounds like a big WTF :P

I see that you can interperate what im saying ^__^ good man
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Andraxal
Back to the TOPIC AT HAND, Is it me or does the one about Roxas sound more like a fighting game rather than an action adventure RPG?
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Fenian_lostsoul

Back to the TOPIC AT HAND, Is it me or does the one about Roxas sound more like a fighting game rather than an action adventure RPG? Andraxal

Sry :P and yeah kinda like a fighting game.

oathkeeper_kh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 oathkeeper_kh
Member since 2005 • 416 Posts

Back to the TOPIC AT HAND, Is it me or does the one about Roxas sound more like a fighting game rather than an action adventure RPG? Andraxal

I think it's just you, but from what I can tell it looks like an action adventure RPG to me. But I can't read Japanese so I'm just going by what the screen shots look like.

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Andraxal
I'm not trying to sound mean but I hope it doesn't create spin offs, because that'll take more focus off the newer games they're putting out. ;( And this one doesn't interest me at all. However I hope it's like their one hit wonders they do, and of good q uality though!
cloud31blunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 cloud31blunt
Member since 2007 • 624 Posts

ill definately pick up the psp and ds versions

GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points