andywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54 andywray
Member since 2006 • 378 Posts

Put it this way, Squall was trained as a soldier in an academy, has an awesome gunblade, has an awesome Limit Break and is basically badass and cool in every way. Tidus is a Blitzball player, has never held a sword before, and his overdrive isn't as good. Basically a trained killer against a futuristic jock, Squall gets my vote.

GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts

[QUOTE="Crusader_333"]Squall easily............if you dont go by hp points and attack points.....and if they were actual people..................It'd go something like... Tidus: Waaaaaaaah :'( *Woosh Ching Bang* (Squalls gunblade) (Tidus dead) :Pkiller_shadow1

tidus only died because he sacraficed himself to kill Sin permanently, and that is what a true hero does, sacrifice.

he didnt sacrifice himself to kill sin permenantly, he jumped off because he knew that he was only a dream of the fayth, and the fayth stopped dreaming, so he began to fade away, so he jumped.
GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 GunnerVIII
[QUOTE="killer_shadow1"]

[QUOTE="Crusader_333"]Squall easily............if you dont go by hp points and attack points.....and if they were actual people..................It'd go something like... Tidus: Waaaaaaaah :'( *Woosh Ching Bang* (Squalls gunblade) (Tidus dead) :POoMandaloreoO

tidus only died because he sacraficed himself to kill Sin permanently, and that is what a true hero does, sacrifice.

OMFG U JUST RUNIED THE STORY LINE FOR ME, FFS i was just about to get a ps2 and that next wekk

That's not his fault, you shouldnt have looked at this topic , you need to prove people wrong to support what you're thinking, that really is too bad that yoou're blaming him for it,
andywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 andywray
Actually the guy did spoil it for him, there was no obligation to give away the end of the game in this topic, you should have put a **SPOILER** warning at the start of your post so this kind of thing wouldn't happen.
OoMandaloreoO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 OoMandaloreoO
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
Actually the guy did spoil it for him, there was no obligation to give away the end of the game in this topic, you should have put a **SPOILER** warning at the start of your post so this kind of thing wouldn't happen.andywray
yea can i report him for that. Im outraged.
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts
Squall was a much better main character than Tidus and I still think ff8 was better than FFX.  When I equiped pain on Squall's weapon I was able to kick some major ass.  Also, when I got his final limit break I would just keep his hp low but anyway as a character Squall is way better.
Avatar image for deactivated-6354e904ebeeb
deactivated-6354e904ebeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#61 deactivated-6354e904ebeeb
Member since 2004 • 1790 Posts
The fact that Tidus is a trained athlete and Squall is a trained soldier makes this an wasy question obviously, but i like Tidus better as a character.
andywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 andywray
[QUOTE="andywray"]Actually the guy did spoil it for him, there was no obligation to give away the end of the game in this topic, you should have put a **SPOILER** warning at the start of your post so this kind of thing wouldn't happen.OoMandaloreoO

You can if you want but people might think you're a bit of a tell tale, but I'd be royally pi**ed if someone ruined it for me
OoMandaloreoO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 OoMandaloreoO
[QUOTE="OoMandaloreoO"][QUOTE="andywray"]Actually the guy did spoil it for him, there was no obligation to give away the end of the game in this topic, you should have put a **SPOILER** warning at the start of your post so this kind of thing wouldn't happen.andywray

You can if you want but people might think you're a bit of a tell tale, but I'd be royally pi**ed if someone ruined it for me

i dont even remeber what he said anymore so ill leave it
andywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 andywray
Blesse are those with short attention spans! Even if you knew what happened it's a great game, it's hard to ruin!
andywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 andywray
Blessed are those with short attention spans! Even if you knew what happened it's a great game, it's hard to ruin!
OoMandaloreoO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 OoMandaloreoO
Blessed are those with short attention spans! Even if you knew what happened it's a great game, it's hard to ruin!andywray
ty
Franknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#67 Franknight
Member since 2004 • 5003 Posts

Tidus can't get squall. Squall is a warrior tempered in battle. Making a supposition in the beggining of FF8 we transport squall to the FFX world when the fight against sin hasn't started. Squall and Tidus are put in an arena and they get their weapon of choice. Squall would stand better opportunities of winning (i.e. he would have the most probability of winning , he was just training with seifer), about 80% of chance of winning. If Squall gets too cooky he would lose, because Tidus wouldn't let himself die just like that. But if squall takes the fight with all the seriousness of the case and attacks tidus as he attacked seifer...I just imagine the body of tidus falling from a gunblade slash.

FF_Chick_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 FF_Chick_17
Member since 2006 • 75 Posts
I would hav 2 go with TIDUS....I like his CALADBOLG...+break damage limit....evade&counter....magic counter.. & .. triple overdrive ... ^_^ ....
GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 GunnerVIII
Blessed are those with short attention spans! Even if you knew what happened it's a great game, it's hard to ruin!andywray
haha exactly. Theres too many twists in it.
jrnhanie0310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 jrnhanie0310
Member since 2006 • 15177 Posts
Squall
djp4jdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 djp4jdv
Member since 2004 • 1575 Posts
Squall easily............if you dont go by hp points and attack points.....and if they were actual people..................It'd go something like... Tidus: Waaaaaaaah :'( *Woosh Ching Bang* (Squalls gunblade) (Tidus dead) :PCrusader_333
:lol: My sentiments too hahaha
sacred_strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 sacred_strife
Member since 2005 • 663 Posts
I reckon itn would be to hard to call, they are both good
Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

Tidus cuz he can do 99,999 damage and have 99,999hp and use quick hit while squall got owned by sora.  Plus Tidus is just cool...omegabustr

You do know that Squall has a Limit Break  right that can dish out bout 150 000 dmg right?(Not counting Renzozuken dmg)

southy787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 southy787
Member since 2005 • 14571 Posts
Squall, not only because he is a much stronger character but also because he just oozes cool. His clothes are beyond cool, and the lion heart gunblade, omg, I don't think any weapon can match that baby for style and finesse....
greatfluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 greatfluffy
Member since 2005 • 2062 Posts
Of course its Squall
Avatar image for Sir-Dark-Raiden
Sir-Dark-Raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#76 Sir-Dark-Raiden
Member since 2006 • 1040 Posts
Even if I like Tidus very much, i voted for Squall. He is my favourite character in FF and since they are both human you don't need to look at the hp , you need to look at their training and their battle experience, not to mention the personality they have and Squall outdoes Tidus anytime. :D
yuffiestrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 yuffiestrife
Member since 2006 • 352 Posts

tidas all the way i find squall depressing

blazndragon0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 blazndragon0
Member since 2006 • 703 Posts

[QUOTE="omegabustr"]Tidus cuz he can do 99,999 damage and have 99,999hp and use quick hit while squall got owned by sora.  Plus Tidus is just cool...Zerocrossings

You do know that Squall has a Limit Break  right that can dish out bout 150 000 dmg right?(Not counting Renzozuken dmg)

word... :P (i say that too much x_X) but ya squalls limit break owns... its amazing... thats all i would do in ff8; keep squalls hp low, use the limit break, win battle =) but i also think tidus is hardcaore kick ass as well... but squall would definitly win
worldwarz157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 worldwarz157
Member since 2006 • 620 Posts

Tidus would crush squal! No one has ever seen the full extent of what tidus can do.

ilovgames_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ilovgames_12
Member since 2006 • 892 Posts
Squall even though i don't like him anymore i used to fancy him:oops: but Tidus is nice hes to up his own bum.
ZhenDash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ZhenDash
Member since 2006 • 1483 Posts
Squall would definitely win. Although Tidus can do some blitzball cheap shots from a distance :D
mr_bri9htside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#82 mr_bri9htside
Member since 2005 • 1948 Posts

Hmmmmmm......the cry baby or the loner? I'd say loner because well, after Columbine I think loners have more of a grudge, thus more focused to kill. :P *No offense

cloudrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 cloudrules
Member since 2005 • 160 Posts
I think that Squall would win. Squall was a SeeD. Tidus was a memory, or back in his time a blitz-ball player.
zambo1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 zambo1987
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts
Tidus is an atipical character, someone like Gordon Freeeman of Half Life, he hasn't the preparation of a soldier like Squall. He definitely beat him without problem.
ChaosCloud99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ChaosCloud99
Member since 2006 • 142 Posts
i would go with squall.
Clidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Clidus
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts
It's hrad to decide. 
LightThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 LightThief
Member since 2006 • 367 Posts
Squall easily... Tidus is just a cheerleader. 
coldness6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 coldness6
Member since 2005 • 610 Posts
I'll have to go with Squall,he's better in all aspects I think
cjdaweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#89 cjdaweasel
Member since 2004 • 1560 Posts
The white one with the sword and the hot girlfriend.
softcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#90 softcloud
Member since 2003 • 275 Posts
Squall has trained to be an elite fighter. The most experience Tidus had was he was mad at daddy for leaving. Boo hoo! Squall is cold, he is focussed, he's a fighting machine. Hell he got slashed in the face and still he gets up and fights. He's just more bad-ass. Tidus would give up before Squall would.
ShinAkuma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 ShinAkuma777
Member since 2006 • 3602 Posts
squall would rip tidus in half then spit on his writhing body
Revan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Revan84
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts

Squall would without any doubt win this contest. Tidus is just a punk blitzballer, while Squall is a merc, he may not be as able as Tidus with dealing with relationships and friends, but if there is anything that Squall excels at that would be combat. He has been train for years in Seed. Squall all the way.

Dark_Bomberman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#93 Dark_Bomberman
Member since 2006 • 35 Posts
What an easy question. Squall would totally own that lame Tidus. Tidus is such a crybaby, cry cry cry Tidus always cryes, well that's the only thing he is good for. Squall is so cool, he has a scar and a Gunblade, now that's cool, also his clothes are nice!  
droge085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 droge085
Member since 2006 • 192 Posts
First off,Squall is my favorite character. He has LOADS of fighting experience (he's a mercenary for Christ's sake). He also has a gunblade. Not to hate on him, but Tidus is a whiny little **** with no fighting experience in comparrison and he plays blitzball. Now I love a rousing game of blitzball just as much as the next guy, and I do like Tidus, but there's just no comparrison. They should put this one on the world's greatest one-sided fights on Robot Chicken. Besides, Gunblades are such a better weapon than demented looking swords.
neohakusho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#95 neohakusho
Member since 2004 • 246 Posts
Squall is physically and is easily seen stronger than Tidus. However, people have their own opinions to who is to win. To me, Squall will beat Tidus due to experience (and not just who i like more) so go Squall!
gamer6-3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 gamer6-3
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts

Squall easily............if you dont go by hp points and attack points.....and if they were actual people..................It'd go something like... Tidus: Waaaaaaaah :'( *Woosh Ching Bang* (Squalls gunblade) (Tidus dead) :PCrusader_333

Lmao exactelly

Syicrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#97 Syicrone
Member since 2005 • 86 Posts
I would have to go with Squall because he is tough and Tidus is kinda wimpy and wines a lot...
CoRiNi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#98 CoRiNi
Member since 2005 • 791 Posts

There is no doubt.

Squall .VS. Tidus, it's just like an elephant .VS. an Ant.

Avatar image for Ratchet_clank42
Ratchet_clank42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#99 Ratchet_clank42
Member since 2006 • 415 Posts
Has anyone thought of this? Tidus is a dream controlled by the fayths, so in techinacal terms he could't die. Anyways, the fayhts could help him out
nickisthemost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 nickisthemost
Member since 2005 • 921 Posts

Has anyone thought of this? Tidus is a dream controlled by the fayths, so in techinacal terms he could't die. Anyways, the fayhts could help him outRatchet_clank42

This is a one on one battle no one can interfere. In term of strength it is obviously SquallÂ