xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 xVxObliVioNxVx
Member since 2005 • 7764 Posts
Murusame is so much better then lionheart. A weapon only i could use, now that's something.
Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nimroc
Member since 2004 • 6052 Posts

Murusame is so much better then lionheart. A weapon only i could use, now that's something.xVxObliVioNxVx

Isn't it Masamune that Sephiroth uses

Just pointing out if you took wrong between them, but you may know it :)

( Just making sure )

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xVxObliVioNxVx

[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]Murusame is so much better then lionheart. A weapon only i could use, now that's something.Nimroc

( Just making sure )

:P oh that's right. But what is the Murusame, is it clouds weapon that looks similar to Sephiroths?

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"]

[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]Murusame is so much better then lionheart. A weapon only i could use, now that's something.xVxObliVioNxVx

( Just making sure )

:P oh that's right. But what is the Murusame, is it clouds weapon that looks similar to Sephiroths?

I can't remember, but I think that they used wrong name when they named Sephiroth's weapon because Masamune can be considered to be the name on a sword of good in a japanese legend, while Murasame was it's counterpart.

master_of_yore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 master_of_yore
Member since 2005 • 5141 Posts
Lion Heart.
xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]Murusame is so much better then lionheart. A weapon only i could use, now that's something.Nimroc

( Just making sure )

I can't remember, but I think that they used wrong name when they named Sephiroth's weapon because Masamune can be considered to be the name on a sword of good in a japanese legend, while Murasame was it's counterpart.

maybe they named it that on purpose, considering that sephiroth lost his sword after doing some evil acts. He was a hero afterall.

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]Murusame is so much better then lionheart. A weapon only i could use, now that's something.xVxObliVioNxVx

( Just making sure )

maybe they named it that on purpose, considering that sephiroth lost his sword after doing some evil acts. He was a hero afterall.

How come that Cloud uses Murasame then, because I remember reading that name among the names on his weapons in some guides about FFVII :)

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

How come that Cloud uses Murasame then, because I remember reading that name among the names on his weapons in some guides about FFVII :)

I must have it because I have aquired all of his weapons. But Murasame is not Clouds main sword. But I think they gave the sword to cloud because many times in the game Cloud would resemble Sephiroths evil shadow.

naz18h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 naz18h
Member since 2004 • 17231 Posts
tough...but i choose Lion Heart
happymog32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 happymog32
Member since 2005 • 819 Posts
Lion Heart
ex-centrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ex-centrick
Member since 2003 • 2740 Posts
the lion heart
Avatar image for deactivated-58ea6d14ed786
deactivated-58ea6d14ed786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-58ea6d14ed786
Member since 2004 • 683 Posts
Dont u mean Masamune? if not, then Lionheart
phazonsamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 phazonsamus
Member since 2005 • 6147 Posts
Lion Heart all the way
Jalapenos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jalapenos
Member since 2003 • 1597 Posts
Masamune
omegaschamp09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 omegaschamp09
Member since 2005 • 49 Posts
Dude the lion heart limit break is too good to pass up
omegaschamp09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 omegaschamp09
Member since 2005 • 49 Posts
Oh and if you didnt know. Lion heart Means End of heart.
svchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 svchaos
Member since 2005 • 3374 Posts
it probably is murasame that theyre talking about
svchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 svchaos
Member since 2005 • 3374 Posts

stupid glich

jtrox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jtrox
Member since 2005 • 204 Posts
im going to say lion heart. the ultimate from of a weapon that only 2 people have mastered. yeah id have to say lion heart.
ecaftraf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ecaftraf
Member since 2005 • 182 Posts
Lion heart no doubt
MC_RaZaR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MC_RaZaR
Member since 2004 • 5640 Posts

Oh and if you didnt know. Lion heart Means End of heart.omegaschamp09

Lion Heart doesn't really mean End of Heart. In Final Fantasy VIII Japanese version, Squall's weapon was called Lion Heart. However, his last Limit Break was called End of Heart instead of Lion Heart. When Square translated everything for NA and EU versions, they decided to name his final Limit Break Lion Heart and they left the name of the weapon as Lion Heart.

Anyways, my favorite is LionHeart. It looks cool. There are too many versions of the Murasame and I don't know how it looks like.

gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts
Lion Heart
james0789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 james0789
Member since 2004 • 549 Posts

lionheart.

Vincent188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 Vincent188
Member since 2005 • 112 Posts
LIONHEART!
shoots18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33 shoots18
Member since 2003 • 7419 Posts
Lionheart
DarkZero5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DarkZero5
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts
I gotta go with the Lionheart.
Shanarah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Shanarah
Member since 2003 • 1494 Posts
LionHeart
Frederick435

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Frederick435
Member since 2005 • 4167 Posts
~MURASAME~
MileHighNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MileHighNate
Member since 2005 • 62 Posts
Murasame
Brett_Eversole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#38 Brett_Eversole
Member since 2005 • 2628 Posts
The Lionheart. I've never been a fan of katanas. I'd take a tai chi sword over either of them. The object of the game is to stab/slice your opponent, so why use some heavy *** blade, ya know?
ffsage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ffsage
Member since 2005 • 2028 Posts
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

The masamune was used in many of the first games as the best weapon. I think the evil/good kinda goes both ways. For example, in chrono cross, the masamune was an evil sword that was turned good when serge gets it.

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]Murusame is so much better then lionheart. A weapon only i could use, now that's something.ffsage

( Just making sure )

The masamune was used in many of the first games as the best weapon. I think the evil/good kinda goes both ways. For example, in chrono cross, the masamune was an evil sword that was turned good when serge gets it.

Well Muramasa or Murasame or whatever fits Sephiroth much better than Masamune because when it is drawn it has to shed blood before it is placed back

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="ffsage"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

Well Muramasa or Murasame or whatever fits Sephiroth much better than Masamune because when it is drawn it has to shed blood before it is placed back

I don't think it would fit Sephiroth much better. According to japanese legends, the Murasame is a blood thirsty sword while the Masamune is a peaceful sword.

Sephiroth was a hero before he went insane, so the Masamune fitted him well. However, when he began killing the villagers with that sword, the last two people that the sword stabbed through is Zack and Cloud. When Cloud got stabbed by the sword he used the sword to throw Sephiroth into the mako field. Cloud was able to throw Sephiroth with the strength of the sword, this would suggest that it was the will of the sword to not be with its master anymore.

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="ffsage"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

I don't think it would fit Sephiroth much better. According to japanese legends, the Murasame is a blood thirsty sword while the Masamune is a peaceful sword.

Sephiroth was a hero before he went insane, so the Masamune fitted him well. However, when he began killing the villagers with that sword, the last two people that the sword stabbed through is Zack and Cloud. When Cloud got stabbed by the sword he used the sword to throw Sephiroth into the mako field. Cloud was able to throw Sephiroth with the strength of the sword, this would suggest that it was the will of the sword to not be with its master anymore.

The thing is that he became a hero by killing people

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="ffsage"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

evil people, the masamune can be used since it is a weapon but only against evil

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="ffsage"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

evil people, the masamune can be used since it is a weapon but only against evil

so you call the people of Wutai evil people

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="ffsage"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

a few can be. :P Though they did fight the war against shinra, it never was said that Sephiroth participated in fighting the people of Wutai. The stories of Sephiroth that are heard while playing the game are about him killing great powerful beasts and monsters.:)

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="ffsage"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

a few can be. :P Though they did fight the war against shinra, it never was said that Sephiroth participated in fighting the people of Wutai. The stories of Sephiroth that are heard while playing the game are about him killing great powerful beasts and monsters.:)

And beasts and monsters is necessary evil you mean ?

The thing is that Masamune is supossed to scare the enemy more than kill them

One example is a story I have read where Masamune and Murasame/Muramasa is both used againts a leaf that is in the air.

Masamune got the leaf to soar away from the blade while Murasame/Muramasa cleaved the leaf in two.

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 xVxObliVioNxVx

[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="ffsage"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

One example is a story I have read where Masamune and Murasame/Muramasa is both used againts a leaf that is in the air.

Masamune got the leaf to soar away from the blade while Murasame/Muramasa cleaved the leaf in two.

I would assume that they are evil since they choose to kill those they come into contact with.

I have heard a similar story, but instead of the leaf and the swords being in the air it was in water or a river, and the same thing happened just as you said.

I don't think that this would mean that the sword scared its enemies away. I think that the sword chose to be merciful while the Murasame kills without mercy.

So Sephiroth could have been known to be a hero because he was merciful to the good and destroyed those who where evil.

So when he lost his sword in Neblehliem, it was because he chose kill those people without any mercy.

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Nimroc

[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="ffsage"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

I would assume that they are evil since they choose to kill those they come into contact with.

I have heard a similar story, but instead of the leaf and the swords being in the air it was in water or a river, and the same thing happened just as you said.

I don't think that this would mean that the sword scared its enemies away. I think that the sword chose to be merciful while the Murasame kills without mercy.

So Sephiroth could have been known to be a hero because he was merciful to the good and destroyed those who where evil.

So when he lost his sword in Neblehliem, it was because he chose kill those people without any mercy.

How come that he or his clone used it later again then.

And just because a beast or monster attacks everyone don't mean that they are evil, just that they don't have as highly developed minds as humans and are still controlled by their instincts.

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="ffsage"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"]

( Just making sure )

How come that he or his clone used it later again then.

And just because a beast or monster attacks everyone don't mean that they are evil, just that they don't have as highly developed minds as humans and are still controlled by their instincts.

You know I was actually thinking about that before. I am not sure but I have one theory:

-That the sword was not the real Masamune, just like the clone was not real Sephiroth

So the mosters or beasts are not exactly evil. Nevertheless, Sephiroth still has the right to protect himself and those who are in danger. The Masamune could have strictly been used for protection instead of brutal force.

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#50 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
Lion HeartSoulja_West