JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 JKoBnZ
Member since 2007 • 908 Posts
Is it worth playing or should I just play X?
SeanN003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SeanN003
Member since 2007 • 468 Posts

If you HAVEN'T played X definatly play it. If you have X-2 is ok, it's not as bad as everyone makes it sound.

deadwash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#3 deadwash
Member since 2007 • 1987 Posts
yOU JUST HAVE to play FFX to understand the second part but the second part is okay like SeanN003 says but i've enjoyed to play with Yuna,Rikku and Paine is funny too
Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts

Is it worth playing or should I just play X?JKoBnZ

I think I might be the only person to say this but - don't play X. I didn't think it was a very good game.

JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JKoBnZ
well i thought the opening to X-2 was interesting. Yuna is a bit annoying and weak but i'm going to persist with it and continue lol
flowerpedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 flowerpedal
Member since 2006 • 570 Posts
is not a bad game but if u havnt finished X...u wouldnt know wts going on...
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts
x-2 is definately one of my favs, I recommend playing it for sure.
JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JKoBnZ

x-2 is definately one of my favs, I recommend playing it for sure.crushgoil

I would never have guessed lol

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts
X-2 is kinda nice. You'll have fun with it, especially if you play and like X...Best wishes on getting that perfect ending though.
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kenshin18

[QUOTE="JKoBnZ"]Is it worth playing or should I just play X?queen_valentine

I think I might be the only person to say this but - don't play X. I didn't think it was a very good game.

Heh, wow. Was it because of Tidus' attitude? Or more?

JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JKoBnZ
You see i haven't played X either. I will try it after I play X-2 lol
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="JKoBnZ"]Is it worth playing or should I just play X?Kenshin18

A few things - Tidus, yes would definitely be one of my #1 answers. Besides him though, I just couldn't take the pace of the game - it was so incredibly slow. The cutscenes were also painfully slow - someone would say something, and then five seconds later, the other person would respond. All I wanted to do was just play the game, but I was always interrupted by some cutscene that would take a million years to get through. When I was actually in a dungeon doing something - yea, it was pretty fun. But out of the entire time that I actually played the game, I felt like only a small fraction of it was real gameplay.

I also couldn't stand the voice acting.

Ok, I'm done ranting now. :P

deadwash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deadwash
Hey¡¡ don't be so aggresive with Tidus
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

A few things - Tidus, yes would definitely be one of my #1 answers. Besides him though, I just couldn't take the pace of the game - it was so incredibly slow. The cutscenes were also painfully slow - someone would say something, and then five seconds later, the other person would respond. All I wanted to do was just play the game, but I was always interrupted by some cutscene that would take a million years to get through. When I was actually in a dungeon doing something - yea, it was pretty fun. But out of the entire time that I actually played the game, I felt like only a small fraction of it was real gameplay.

LOL.Looks like X was more than just adisappointment for you. I'll admit,the gamedid go too slow. I remember gettin' impatient and selling it eventually because of that (I picked it up again acouple ofyears later. Just didnt like the idea of not ending it).And sometimes Tidus sounded a lil' too whinyor cheesy, but, I thought he was ok when it came to him sounding serious. But, at least XII has somecool voice work :)

JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JKoBnZ
Even in X-2 there are a lot of of cut scenes when you don't need them. I like X-2 though it's kinda fun. I'm still in chapter 1 so i have a lot to go.
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

LOL.Looks like X was more than just adisappointment for you. I'll admit,the gamedid go too slow. I remember gettin' impatient and selling it eventually because of that (I picked it up again acouple ofyears later. Just didnt like the idea of not ending it).And sometimes Tidus sounded a lil' too whinyor cheesy, but, I thought he was ok when it came to him sounding serious. But, at least XII has somecool voice work :)

hahahhaha yea - I guess I was just expecting more of a typical FF game with X. (Same with VIII - I was thoroughly disappointed with that one as well.)

XII has some excellent voice work - especially Balthier and Fran (...or that may be because they're my two favourite characters :)) I'd have to say Vaan has the worst out of the whole bunch, but it's not as bad as Tidus's.

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 crushgoil
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

hahahhaha yea - I guess I was just expecting more of a typical FF game with X. (Same with VIII - I was thoroughly disappointed with that one as well.)

XII has some excellent voice work - especially Balthier and Fran (...or that may be because they're my two favourite characters :)) I'd have to say Vaan has the worst out of the whole bunch, but it's not as bad as Tidus's.

HAHA I guess we have opposite taste.. 8 and 10 are probably my two favs.... (and 10-2)

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
x-2 is kinda of girly
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 crushgoil

x-2 is kinda of girlyNuKkU

exactly why it's good!

JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JKoBnZ

x-2 is kinda of girlyNuKkU

Yeah but I have to say i'm enjoying it. SOme things are frustrating but I have to say it is fun. THey could have a guy in the trio. Maybe get rid of Rikku. She's too bubbly. lol

Anyway, I'm only up to chapter 2 so a lot to do.

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Same here...VIII bugged me alot(somethin' about Squall bein' such a @#^%at times,enemies leveling up with me -I mean, some creatures should not be able to keep up and take a serious blow anymore when I get stronger-, and there were times when it just felt like a sci-fiteen soap operato me, and...nevermind). At least for me Zell, Irvine, and Laguna made the game funny and a lil' more interesting (also some of the outfits looked cool). I mean, it wasnt TOO bad, but, it could have been better...Then again, I sold it twice, and never beat it. For all I know, after the romantic space scenethe game could have gotten better.

Balthier's voice is awesome in XII. I liked how most of the cast sounded so confident and fitting for the setting. I guess I wasnt suprised by how typical Vaan sounded, but, it was cool, given how he looks.

JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JKoBnZ
Yeah I don;t like the Oversoul thing. You beat some things easy and then they oversoul and they take longer. It's annoying because it happens when you just want to get to the location.
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Same here...VIII bugged me alot(somethin' about Squall bein' such a @#^%at times,enemies leveling up with me -I mean, some creatures should not be able to keep up and take a serious blow anymore when I get stronger-, and there were times when it just felt like a sci-fiteen soap operato me, and...nevermind). At least for me Zell, Irvine, and Laguna made the game funny and a lil' more interesting (also some of the outfits looked cool). I mean, it wasnt TOO bad, but, it could have been better...Then again, I sold it twice, and never beat it. For all I know, after the romantic space scenethe game could have gotten better.

Balthier's voice is awesome in XII. I liked how most of the cast sounded so confident and fitting for the setting. I guess I wasnt suprised by how typical Vaan sounded, but, it was cool, given how he looks.

Haha - yea, we have like the same opinions about VIII. Squall...how do I even begin with Squall. He was all aloof in the beginning and then drastically changes in the blink of an eye. I was like, "...what...just happened?". Yes, the space scene was awful - and no, it doesn't get better. :P I did like Zell and Laguna and Irvine a lot - I agree, they are the comedic relief, and Selphie too. I did like her. I also agree with you - it was very "sci-fiteen soap opera". Sometimes I feel like that game had an identity crisis of sorts, lol.

Which is too bad 'cause I did love the beginning of the game. :( Why VIII, why!? :P

Yea, XII's cast does sound confident. I thought the accents were fitting and suited the character's personalities well.

And speaking of XII (and this is a bit off topic...) but I was walking around Nabudis for the first time last night and the game started lagging a lot. I am not sure if this was b/c I had left my PS2 on while I was at work because I couldn't find a save point in that stupid crystal level...or what. But there was some serious lag going on and I did not like it! Anyone else have that issue at Nabudis? Or any other place in XII for that matter?

JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JKoBnZ
I have a question Regarding X-2. I'm at the part where you steal back the things Lablanc stole from you and i'm at the point where you fight all three of them again. I can't get passed them What should I be doing. THey keep having a sheild around them.
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Haha - yea, we have like the same opinions about VIII. Squall...how do I even begin with Squall. He was all aloof in the beginning and then drastically changes in the blink of an eye. I was like, "...what...just happened?". Yes, the space scene was awful - and no, it doesn't get better. :P I did like Zell and Laguna and Irvine a lot - I agree, they are the comedic relief, and Selphie too. I did like her. I also agree with you - it was very "sci-fiteen soap opera". Sometimes I feel like that game had an identity crisis of sorts, lol.

Which is too bad 'cause I did love the beginning of the game. :( Why VIII, why!? :P

Yea, XII's cast does sound confident. I thought the accents were fitting and suited the character's personalities well.

And speaking of XII (and this is a bit off topic...) but I was walking around Nabudis for the first time last night and the game started lagging a lot. I am not sure if this was b/c I had left my PS2 on while I was at work because I couldn't find a save point in that stupid crystal level...or what. But there was some serious lag going on and I did not like it! Anyone else have that issue at Nabudis? Or any other place in XII for that matter?

heh heh, I know! I mean, it was as if in the13 seconds it took me to swap disc 2 to disc 3, Squall magically grew a "pair." Thanks forlettin' me how the game ends up. I guess I don't have to go back to it again after all :). I do kinda miss Irvine and all his passes at Selphie (not to mention his "gentlemans" magazines),Zell's attitude (he really knew how to make things fun), andwaitin' for my team to pass out so I could see Laguna. What you said reminded me of something too: the intro and the firstcouple of hoursreally led me to think I was in for somethin' great...*tch* whatever.

Sorry, I can't really help you out with your problem in XII. I'm only 9 hours in so farand a good deal of that time was spent on guild quests...I'd like to think it was just your PS2 being too hot from keepin' it on all day though. That's some pretty cool dedication though, to keep it on 'cause you can't find a save point ;)

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kenshin18

I have a question Regarding X-2. I'm at the part where you steal back the things Lablanc stole from you and i'm at the point where you fight all three of them again. I can't get passed them What should I be doing. THey keep having a sheild around them.JKoBnZ

Um...I don't remember that part too much. I'd say to try experimenting with your dress spheres a lil'.

lost-ruin001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 lost-ruin001
Member since 2006 • 2161 Posts
FF X-2 is like Charlies Angels but a an rpg,because theres 3 girls as the main characters and that makes it like charlies angels somehow..
deadwash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deadwash

Maybe your right

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

heh heh, I know! I mean, it was as if in the13 seconds it took me to swap disc 2 to disc 3, Squall magically grew a "pair." Thanks forlettin' me how the game ends up. I guess I don't have to go back to it again after all :). I do kinda miss Irvine and all his passes at Selphie (not to mention his "gentlemans" magazines),Zell's attitude (he really knew how to make things fun), andwaitin' for my team to pass out so I could see Laguna. What you said reminded me of something too: the intro and the firstcouple of hoursreally led me to think I was in for somethin' great...*tch* whatever.

Sorry, I can't really help you out with your problem in XII. I'm only 9 hours in so farand a good deal of that time was spent on guild quests...I'd like to think it was just your PS2 being too hot from keepin' it on all day though. That's some pretty cool dedication though, to keep it on 'cause you can't find a save point ;)

Hahahha, yea - Irvine and Selphie were funny. I had forgotten about Zell's magazines...hahahaha. I think my favourite Laguna/Kiros/Ward sequence was the first one you run into. I love the scene where they jump off the waterfall - that was so funny!

I figured it was 'cause I left my PS2 on for about 8+ hours...I kinda felt bad, but there was NO WAY I was doing that dumb crystal level again. lol

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Hahahha, yea - Irvine and Selphie were funny. I had forgotten about Zell's magazines...hahahaha. I think my favourite Laguna/Kiros/Ward sequence was the first one you run into. I love the scene where they jump off the waterfall - that was so funny!

I figured it was 'cause I left my PS2 on for about 8+ hours...I kinda felt bad, but there was NO WAY I was doing that dumb crystal level again. lol

lol, that scene really takes me back. It's kinda likehate to love reminiscing about that game. I always feel like going back to it 'cause it can be pretty easy to like those guys all over again. But then, I know I'll get frustrated once the good parts go away.

Anyway, next time, just keep a fan close-by to your system if you can. I remember doing that to my PS2 when I needed to keep it on forStar Ocean(some trophy I needed to get by staying in battle for x number of hours). The game isnt slowin' down anymore is it?

Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#33 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts
x-2 was okay i liked the battle system it pretty fast paced
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

lol, that scene really takes me back. It's kinda likehate to love reminiscing about that game. I always feel like going back to it 'cause it can be pretty easy to like those guys all over again. But then, I know I'll get frustrated once the good parts go away.

Anyway, next time, just keep a fan close-by to your system if you can. I remember doing that to my PS2 when I needed to keep it on forStar Ocean(some trophy I needed to get by staying in battle for x number of hours). The game isnt slowin' down anymore is it?

Lately, I've had the urge to play FF8 again...I think it's 'cause of the beginning. Maybe I'll start it and play through disc 1. :)

I don't think I've played XII since Tuesday (that's when it was going mega-lag). I think I will try it tonight and tell you if anything happens!

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
after i beat this game a long time ago, looking back, i think this game was not all that
ZhenDash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ZhenDash
Member since 2006 • 1483 Posts
I also enjoyed X-2 and I was shocked to look at the review scores for this game. But in the end, it's just personal opinion.
JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JKoBnZ
It's good. I like the story. It's kinda like watching Pokemon with Leblanc but otherwise it's good.
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Lately, I've had the urge to play FF8 again...I think it's 'cause of the beginning. Maybe I'll start it and play through disc 1. :)

I don't think I've played XII since Tuesday (that's when it was going mega-lag). I think I will try it tonight and tell you if anything happens!

Same here a 'lil. I want to go all the way through to the group's first mission (the one where it ends up with that giant robot chasing you), or, maybe further 'till I get to see Laguna.

How'd your XII come out? It should be ok now ;)

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Same here a 'lil. I want to go all the way through to the group's first mission (the one where it ends up with that giant robot chasing you), or, maybe further 'till I get to see Laguna.

Yea...I am starting to forget exactly what happens in what order but I like the first encounter with Laguna. The Timber Owls mission is cool - with the trains (although that one guy that gets stomach cramps is so freakin annoying), I can't really remember what happens after that...but some other parts that I did like were Fisherman's Horizon, getting random GFs, Galbadia (I think)..hmm....I think those were the highlights for me.

You know what's funny - I haven't tried XII yet!! I always do this - play in mega bursts and then stop for a while. Which is why I always lose momentum and forget all of the story. Hahahaha, I should definitely play some today!!!

JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 JKoBnZ

OMG, your posts with quotes are huge! lol

Yeah i've stopped playing X-2 for a while. Need to figure out how to beat Leblanc.

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Yea...I am starting to forget exactly what happens in what order but I like the first encounter with Laguna. The Timber Owls mission is cool - with the trains (although that one guy that gets stomach cramps is so freakin annoying), I can't really remember what happens after that...but some other parts that I did like were Fisherman's Horizon, getting random GFs, Galbadia (I think)..hmm....I think those were the highlights for me.

You know what's funny - I haven't tried XII yet!! I always do this - play in mega bursts and then stop for a while. Which is why I always lose momentum and forget all of the story. Hahahaha, I should definitely play some today!!!

Oh yeah! I remember the train mission. lol, I forgot about the guy with the cramps though. Fisherman's Horizon was another cool place for me. I dont know if it was 'cause of that real, calm music to that area, how it looked, or what, but, I can't forget that place. There was also some point in the game where your whole party is in some park, or orphanage, and you find out they all knew each other as kids. I just wish I could remember more of that scene, it was probably cool.

Heh heh heh, you really haven't picked it up at all? That sorta thing happens to me too. Usually after finally beating a point in the game where it felt more like work than fun. Or, in the small chance a boss will royally piss me off, and I need a break to think of how to beat 'em.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Oh yeah! I remember the train mission. lol, I forgot about the guy with the cramps though. Fisherman's Horizon was another cool place for me. I dont know if it was 'cause of that real, calm music to that area, how it looked, or what, but, I can't forget that place. There was also some point in the game where your whole party is in some park, or orphanage, and you find out they all knew each other as kids. I just wish I could remember more of that scene, it was probably cool.

Heh heh heh, you really haven't picked it up at all? That sorta thing happens to me too. Usually after finally beating a point in the game where it felt more like work than fun. Or, in the small chance a boss will royally piss me off, and I need a break to think of how to beat 'em.

Well, I played XII yesterday. And it lagged at the Zertinan Caverns and Golmore Jungle. I don't get it! It didn't slow down as bad as it did in Nabudis, but it was still noticeable. I really hope my PS2 isn't breaking down. I have too many games I wanna play on it still!!!

I had like 6 hunts I wanted to do but I only got one done. I just wasn't really in the mood for hunting. Hahahaha.

OH! Also! Speaking of hunts - who's killed the Lindwyrm?? I am trying to find it in the Tchita Uplands [the Highlands] but it just will not appear! I don't understand what I could be doing wrong?

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Well, I played XII yesterday. And it lagged at the Zertinan Caverns and Golmore Jungle. I don't get it! It didn't slow down as bad as it did in Nabudis, but it was still noticeable. I really hope my PS2 isn't breaking down. I have too many games I wanna play on it still!!!

I had like 6 hunts I wanted to do but I only got one done. I just wasn't really in the mood for hunting. Hahahaha.

OH! Also! Speaking of hunts - who's killed the Lindwyrm?? I am trying to find it in the Tchita Uplands [the Highlands] but it just will not appear! I don't understand what I could be doing wrong?

Oh...Sorry to see that the game is still acting up a 'lil. Heh, Im guessing the slowdown brought down your mood a 'lil to continue those hunts. As for the slowdown, um...*scratches head*it could be that the lens of your PS2 is just a little dirty, or, maybe it'sthe game. If you have RE4, play Mercinaries Mode and see if you get alot ofslowdown, and/or, longer than normal load times (or any other huge game). I mean, even though it's almost 7 years old, I still enjoy my PS2 too. So, I hope that helps you out a 'lil.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Oh...Sorry to see that the game is still acting up a 'lil. Heh, Im guessing the slowdown brought down your mood a 'lil to continue those hunts. As for the slowdown, um...*scratches head*it could be that the lens of your PS2 is just a little dirty, or, maybe it'sthe game. If you have RE4, play Mercinaries Mode and see if you get alot ofslowdown, and/or, longer than normal load times (or any other huge game). I mean, even though it's almost 7 years old, I still enjoy my PS2 too. So, I hope that helps you out a 'lil.

Yea! Well the crazy thing is that my PS2's not even that old 'cause I got the slimline one. So it shouldn't even be giving me a problem in the first place. I'll check the lens and my game. I don't have RE4 (I got it on the GCN), but I'll try...Soul Calibur? I don't have a whole lot of PS2 games so I'll just try all of 'em, lol.

I think I'll try more FFXII when I get home from work today.

JKoBnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JKoBnZ
Can you guys like quote a small bit? lol it's like reading a mountain. LOL
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kenshin18

Can you guys like quote a small bit? lol it's like reading a mountain. LOLJKoBnZ

LOL, sorry. I noticed that too a couple of pages ago. I tried to do it, but, I kept messing up.

I tried again just now cause I can see how HUGE this is, but, still, I can't get right.

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Yea! Well the crazy thing is that my PS2's not even that old 'cause I got the slimline one. So it shouldn't even be giving me a problem in the first place. I'll check the lens and my game. I don't have RE4 (I got it on the GCN), but I'll try...Soul Calibur? I don't have a whole lot of PS2 games so I'll just try all of 'em, lol.

Oh, alright. I guess you're right then about it not bein' too old. But, since those models dont have a fan inside, next time try turning on an a.c. if you can, or, aputa small fan near by;). Soul Calibur should work too. I'd try to look for framerate jumps when the characters are performing katas. heh heh, but, tryin' out all gamesshould help out as well. I dont really have XII, so, I couldnt tell you if I've had the same problems (I've only borrowed my cousin's for a longweekend, man that game had me hooked though, those hunts are addictive :) ). If you do get to try it out, hopefully it'll work out fine this time.

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#48 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts

[QUOTE="JKoBnZ"]Can you guys like quote a small bit? lol it's like reading a mountain. LOLKenshin18

LOL, sorry. I noticed that too a couple of pages ago. I tried to do it, but, I kept messing up.

I tried again just now cause I can see how HUGE this is, but, still, I can't get right.

Mountain alright ha! :D
Perhaps quote the last few people instead of all of them. It'll work better.
I'm trying to read but my eyes burn! :P

I haven't finished FFX2 myself, I started on it but gave up a few hours into it. I should really start over again.

deadwash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deadwash
Can you guys like quote a small bit? lol it's like reading a mountain. LOLJKoBnZ
I agree with you im getting dizzy
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

Oh, alright. I guess you're right then about it not bein' too old. But, since those models dont have a fan inside, next time try turning on an a.c. if you can, or, aputa small fan near by;). Soul Calibur should work too. I'd try to look for framerate jumps when the characters are performing katas. heh heh, but, tryin' out all gamesshould help out as well. I dont really have XII, so, I couldnt tell you if I've had the same problems (I've only borrowed my cousin's for a longweekend, man that game had me hooked though, those hunts are addictive :) ). If you do get to try it out, hopefully it'll work out fine this time.

Hey Kenshin - I moved this discussion to a more appropriate place. JKoBnZ - sorry for totally bombarding your thread! But please still keep us updated on your progress in X-2! :)