jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 0

#1 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts

okay, im very angry because x-2 to me was good but not a good sequel to x.

my x-3 would be set roughly 8 years after x-2.

playable characters would be-

yuna    age:27- not sure what to do with her but give her a smaller role because she has taken too much of the story

paine  age:26- imagine paine with long black hair, dark glasses

lucil- i like lucil and she should have a better role

dona- i like dona

leblanc- just to give comedy & leblancness

tidus- if there was an x-3 he is most likely featured

nooj- he can be cooler

new character- dont know

rikku(as much as i like her) i wouldnt put in it because i think we have had a lot of rikku in the previous games

i want lulu playable but her position as a mom stops it.

the opening could be paine dressed in black looking out into the ocean when a load of pyreflies form together.

then the water rises into a large bubble which begins to suck everything up.

you see paine running through the streets of bevelle as the city meets its doom.

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jordina

honestly, sometimes i think i could have made a better sequel than square.

i would want x-3 too be similiar to x with it being less freedom & more serious.

OGEpisodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 OGEpisodes
Member since 2003 • 2543 Posts
I would not continue the story from X-2. I think the Final Fantasy X story has been carried on as far as it can go and any further continuation would be unecessary. However if it did carry on I would want the story to focus on Paine's past more before she joined the Gullwings, it would be nice if Paine's story sort of interlocked with the original FFX story.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
Well i would have the Faiths come out of sleep and bring the Aeons back. I would have the greatest enemy of the world awakens and attacks Spira for its revenge. Or maybe another big war would happen in Spira controlled by great Evil and the only 1s to stop them would be Yuna, Tidus, Wakka, Lulu, Kimahri, Rikku, Paine and the Aeons. It would be the battle of all battles. Greater than the one 1000 years previous. THAT FFX GAME WOULD BE GREATER THAN FFX. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS GAME CREATED.
Avatar image for asianpaintbaler
asianpaintbaler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 asianpaintbaler
Member since 2004 • 2478 Posts
i think the story is fine the way it ended so i wouldnt change a single thing. Why ruin a perfectl good thing
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ffxjunky06
i think the story is fine the way it ended so i wouldnt change a single thing. Why ruin a perfectl good thingasianpaintbaler
Hey its only a forinstance m8. If you have an idea then share it with the rest of us please. Its only for a bit of hope for the future. You never know someone might use 1 of these great ideas.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ffxjunky06
I would not continue the story from X-2. I think the Final Fantasy X story has been carried on as far as it can go and any further continuation would be unecessary. However if it did carry on I would want the story to focus on Paine's past more before she joined the Gullwings, it would be nice if Paine's story sort of interlocked with the original FFX story.Somegamer
Hey that is a really great idea, yeah they should focus on Paine's past and turn it into a great game indeed.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jordina

x-3 should have a war.

fayths should return- aeons return

i would like to see bevelle destroyed by a machina or new sin.

THE BIGGEST THING i would like for x-3 would be returning music- they didnt include any x music in x-2.

they could at least make them different versions.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ffxjunky06

x-3 should have a war.

fayths should return- aeons return

i would like to see bevelle destroyed by a machina or new sin.

THE BIGGEST THING i would like for x-3 would be returning music- they didnt include any x music in x-2.

they could at least make them different versions.

jordina
You basicly said exactly what i said. If more people agree then we should see about this game being created lol. It would be truly AWESOME.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jordina

i know.

it would be good and be a good ending for the story.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ffxjunky06

i would want x-3 too be similiar to x with it being less freedom & more serious.

jordina
Honestly you couldnt make a better sequal than Square Enix, the Opening of your Sequal was bad. I also think that it should be similar to FFX.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ffxjunky06

i know.

it would be good and be a good ending for the story.

jordina
Yes i totally agree. It would make this the best FF game out there to date. I would obviously buy this game (if Square Enix would make it).
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jordina
[QUOTE="jordina"]

ffxjunky06

Honestly you couldnt make a better sequal than Square Enix, the Opening of your Sequal was bad. I also think that it should be similar to FFX.

well, i just want the opening to be good like x,s fantastic opening.

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jordina

ive seen petitions for x-3.

were not the only ones wanting it.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ffxjunky06

ive seen petitions for x-3.

were not the only ones wanting it.

jordina
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THIS GAME BETTER GET MADE AND THEN IT SHOULD BE OUT FOR AT LEAST DECEMBER(I AM HOPING WAY TOO MUCH BUT HEY........). IT WOULD BE AWESOME HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"][QUOTE="jordina"]

jordina

well, i just want the opening to be good like x,s fantastic opening.

Yes X had a really AMAZING Opening to the Story. 1 of my favourite bit.
OGEpisodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 OGEpisodes
Member since 2003 • 2543 Posts
Square have spent way to much time on sequels and it would be unfair for only X and VII to have all these prequels, sequels, spin offs, whatever. The series needs to move on now, fine a few spin offs is OK but Square need to look to the future and I think the majority of fans would like a whole new FF game.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jordina

Square have spent way to much time on sequels and it would be unfair for only X and VII to have all these prequels, sequels, spin offs, whatever. The series needs to move on now, fine a few spin offs is OK but Square need to look to the future and I think the majority of fans would like a whole new FF game.Somegamer

vii has too many spin offs, sequels, prequels.

i agree that other ff games should get there sequels, there should only be two sequels or one prequel & one sequel.

no more.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ffxjunky06
Square have spent way to much time on sequels and it would be unfair for only X and VII to have all these prequels, sequels, spin offs, whatever. The series needs to move on now, fine a few spin offs is OK but Square need to look to the future and I think the majority of fans would like a whole new FF game.Somegamer
Well as people know the FF games arent what they used to be. Sequals are ok but very little of them are actually successful.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ffxjunky06

[QUOTE="Somegamer"]Square have spent way to much time on sequels and it would be unfair for only X and VII to have all these prequels, sequels, spin offs, whatever. The series needs to move on now, fine a few spin offs is OK but Square need to look to the future and I think the majority of fans would like a whole new FF game.jordina

vii has too many spin offs, sequels, prequels.

i agree that other ff games should get there sequels, there should only be two sequels or one prequel & one sequel.

no more.

Maybe your right but they might make a really AMAZING sequal or prequal. You never really know.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jordina

i must have it.

they must finish it properly.

it is the only way.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ffxjunky06

i must have it.

they must finish it properly.

it is the only way.

jordina
Yes i must have it to. We might have to start a protest inorder to get this amazing game to be make.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jordina

a twist to the story would be if one of the characters died and became an unsent.

seymour wants to kill yuna i think.

for him to suceed would be a large plot twist.

that also makes me wonder, what if yuna called the final aeon & died in x.

sequel would be very diffrent.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ffxjunky06

a twist to the story would be if one of the characters died and became an unsent.

seymour wants to kill yuna i think.

for him to suceed would be a large plot twist.

that also makes me wonder, what if yuna called the final aeon & died in x.

sequel would be very diffrent.

jordina
Well in FFX when i first played it i thought that id Summon the Final Aeon and then when i killed Sin it would attack Yuna. Then i would have to battle the Final Aeon inorder to save Yuna. That would have been a better ending to FFX.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jordina

thats what i was expecting the end to be like.

though because its final fantasy i knew they were going to truly defeat sin.

the only thing i didnt know is if yuna was going to live or die.

thats a thing in this game.

they throw in stuff that changes the game.

operation mihen, seymours proposal, put in prison, no final aeon.

JRPGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#26 JRPGamer
Member since 2006 • 390 Posts
You can't really continue X-2 the way it ended and have it be a sequel. Sure it could have the X-3 name on it, but the only thing I see that says sequel in your idea, are the characters. It'd have to be a completely new game. I would've however, loved to have played a bigger role in the New Yevon/Youth League Conflict. Play the game from Nooj's point of view. The only way an X-3 game could continue, in my opinion, is by bringing Tidus back. How, I don't know. Hmm, I miss Auron :?.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jordina

You can't really continue X-2 the way it ended and have it be a sequel. Sure it could have the X-3 name on it, but the only thing I see that says sequel in your idea, are the characters. It'd have to be a completely new game. I would've however, loved to have played a bigger role in the New Yevon/Youth League Conflict. Play the game from Nooj's point of view. The only way an X-3 game could continue, in my opinion, is by bringing Tidus back. How, I don't know. Hmm, I miss Auron :?. JRPGamer

i dont think its possible for auron to come back.

what a great character he was.

JRPGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JRPGamer

[QUOTE="JRPGamer"]You can't really continue X-2 the way it ended and have it be a sequel. Sure it could have the X-3 name on it, but the only thing I see that says sequel in your idea, are the characters. It'd have to be a completely new game. I would've however, loved to have played a bigger role in the New Yevon/Youth League Conflict. Play the game from Nooj's point of view. The only way an X-3 game could continue, in my opinion, is by bringing Tidus back. How, I don't know. Hmm, I miss Auron :?. jordina

I know that, but going through X-2, talks of X-3, knowing he's going to be in Kingdom Hearts II, makes me kind of wish he was in another Final Fantasy Game :?.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jordina

your right about x-2,s ending.

but i still think it should have another, one more.

JRPGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JRPGamer

jordina

Maybe, it's just hard to see where the story would go. Seeing as Yuna's a full-time Sphere hunter now. Wakka's tending to LuLu and they're taking care of their child. Who knows, maybe some force similar to Sin can come back, and the crew has no choice but to get back together :|...:lol:.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ffxjunky06

thats what i was expecting the end to be like.

though because its final fantasy i knew they were going to truly defeat sin.

the only thing i didnt know is if yuna was going to live or die.

thats a thing in this game.

they throw in stuff that changes the game.

operation mihen, seymours proposal, put in prison, no final aeon.

jordina
Yeah i know but they where great twists though.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="JRPGamer"]You can't really continue X-2 the way it ended and have it be a sequel. Sure it could have the X-3 name on it, but the only thing I see that says sequel in your idea, are the characters. It'd have to be a completely new game. I would've however, loved to have played a bigger role in the New Yevon/Youth League Conflict. Play the game from Nooj's point of view. The only way an X-3 game could continue, in my opinion, is by bringing Tidus back. How, I don't know. Hmm, I miss Auron :?.

Well to tell you m8, Tidus did come back if you got the good ending in FFX2. Auron may be able to come back cause people can escape from the Farplains, Maesteur Jiscal did it (Seymours Father).
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ffxjunky06

[QUOTE="JRPGamer"]You can't really continue X-2 the way it ended and have it be a sequel. Sure it could have the X-3 name on it, but the only thing I see that says sequel in your idea, are the characters. It'd have to be a completely new game. I would've however, loved to have played a bigger role in the New Yevon/Youth League Conflict. Play the game from Nooj's point of view. The only way an X-3 game could continue, in my opinion, is by bringing Tidus back. How, I don't know. Hmm, I miss Auron :?. jordina

Yes he can, in FFX Jiscal did it.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="jordina"]

[QUOTE="JRPGamer"]You can't really continue X-2 the way it ended and have it be a sequel. Sure it could have the X-3 name on it, but the only thing I see that says sequel in your idea, are the characters. It'd have to be a completely new game. I would've however, loved to have played a bigger role in the New Yevon/Youth League Conflict. Play the game from Nooj's point of view. The only way an X-3 game could continue, in my opinion, is by bringing Tidus back. How, I don't know. Hmm, I miss Auron :?. JRPGamer

I know that, but going through X-2, talks of X-3, knowing he's going to be in Kingdom Hearts II, makes me kind of wish he was in another Final Fantasy Game :?.

Yeah that would be great but i dont see that happening.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ffxjunky06

jordina

Well i have my fingers crossed for a FFX3. The first 3rd part of a Final Fantasy Story.
dhraad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dhraad
Member since 2005 • 207 Posts

How would I continue it?

I wouldn't!

I've been gaming since forever (mid eighties) and think that adding on Advent Children was good, since it was a movie and not a game. Now they have a Vincent Valentine shooter? Come on, Square, you dont have to cough up some crappy sequels and add-ons, we still love you.

I just traded in my copy of X-2 for Castlevania II (NES) and a replacement for my overused/abused copy of FFIX. I just found X-2s storyline lacking - liked the return of the job system though - and overall the game was sub-par for a FF series game. And it's called Final Fantasy, not Stupid Sequel. Please, Square-Enix, never again. Oh, wait, there is Dirge of Cerebus. Thanks.

*hits head on desk*

Please make more stand-alone FF games! You've done it right over a dozen times now!

JRPGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JRPGamer

How would I continue it?

I wouldn't!

I've been gaming since forever (mid eighties) and think that adding on Advent Children was good, since it was a movie and not a game. Now they have a Vincent Valentine shooter? Come on, Square, you dont have to cough up some crappy sequels and add-ons, we still love you.

I just traded in my copy of X-2 for Castlevania II (NES) and a replacement for my overused/abused copy of FFIX. I just found X-2s storyline lacking - liked the return of the job system though - and overall the game was sub-par for a FF series game. And it's called Final Fantasy, not Stupid Sequel. Please, Square-Enix, never again. Oh, wait, there is Dirge of Cerebus. Thanks.

*hits head on desk*

Please make more stand-alone FF games! You've done it right over a dozen times now!

dhraad

I agree to a certain extent, and I patiently wait for Final Fantasy XII.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ffxjunky06

How would I continue it?

I wouldn't!

*hits head on desk*

dhraad

The Stand Alone Final Fantasy's are great but sequals should be made if they could be good. If not then just dont bother making them, that is what i think.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="dhraad"]

How would I continue it?

I wouldn't!

*hits head on desk*

JRPGamer

I agree to a certain extent, and I patiently wait for Final Fantasy XII.

I have mixed views on FFXII cause of the stupid Battle Systems.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jordina
[QUOTE="jordina"]

[QUOTE="JRPGamer"]You can't really continue X-2 the way it ended and have it be a sequel. Sure it could have the X-3 name on it, but the only thing I see that says sequel in your idea, are the characters. It'd have to be a completely new game. I would've however, loved to have played a bigger role in the New Yevon/Youth League Conflict. Play the game from Nooj's point of view. The only way an X-3 game could continue, in my opinion, is by bringing Tidus back. How, I don't know. Hmm, I miss Auron :?. ffxjunky06

but auron has no reason to come back.

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jordina

they should still do normal ff,s but one day they will stop.

then they should do sequels.

how long until i dont know.

gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#42 gamingqueen
Member since 2004 • 31076 Posts
i wouldn't , sequels for ff games is a bad idea they are rather long
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"][QUOTE="jordina"]

but auron has no reason to come back.

Yeah i agree. He only came back in FFX to help out Tidus and Defeat Sin (Jecht - The Final Aeon) and Yu - Yevon.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ffxjunky06

they should still do normal ff,s but one day they will stop.

then they should do sequels.

how long until i dont know.

jordina
Yeah i know, Square Enix are a little unpredictable.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ffxjunky06
i wouldn't , sequels for ff games is a bad idea they are rather long gamingqueen
Wel it just depends on how they are made. They made FFX2 kinda quick i think. It wasnt that bad though.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jordina

[QUOTE="gamingqueen"]i wouldn't , sequels for ff games is a bad idea they are rather long ffxjunky06
Wel it just depends on how they are made. They made FFX2 kinda quick i think. It wasnt that bad though.

ff x-2 on its on is great but compared to x it can seem fair.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ffxjunky06

[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"][QUOTE="gamingqueen"]i wouldn't , sequels for ff games is a bad idea they are rather long jordina

No compared to FFX it doesnt even seem like it exists lol.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#48 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
my favourite game ever is ffx. And i am mad about ffx-2. ffx-3 would be about 2 years after ffx-2. aeons were back, sphere grid would be back. paine dies in a car crash.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#49 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
[QUOTE="jordina"]

[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"][QUOTE="gamingqueen"]i wouldn't , sequels for ff games is a bad idea they are rather long ffxjunky06

No compared to FFX it doesnt even seem like it exists lol.

ffx-2 is a joke compared to FFX

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jordina

whats so bad about paine.

it could go:

x- tidus story