ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 ff-leader
Member since 2006 • 2400 Posts
I just got it today and is it a good game?, i started it and got to the waterfall cave to get the crystal ball but died because i was training and i tried to run from one battle but it kept stopping me from running and i died, has anybody got any advice for this game?
jean0rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 jean0rogue
Member since 2003 • 2827 Posts
You ask for help in The Final Fantasy Union?? This is off topic
bobwjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 bobwjr
Member since 2002 • 967 Posts
I just got it today and is it a good game?, i started it and got to the waterfall cave to get the crystal ball but died because i was training and i tried to run from one battle but it kept stopping me from running and i died, has anybody got any advice for this game?ff-leader
   I'm 50+ hours into it right now think this is a great game. Just persevere and you'll be fine. I actually had a harder time against that boss and the next one because there's still only two of you and not much power yet. You'll get a kick out of the Giant Mole and the stolen Moon Shadow Harp.
ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 ff-leader
Member since 2006 • 2400 Posts

I would think you will find that in the past many people have posted topics on other Square Enix games like Kingdom Hearts. We must remember that these games give Square Enix a good profit and as Dragon Quest is one of the best selling games in Japan it helps a great deal in bringing money into the company.

This money allows Square Enix to evolve and compete effectively with competition and produce amazing games and to be able to keep Final Fantasy at the high standard it is.

In conclusion if you see what im saying the profit these games make will help Final Fantasy progress and it dont hurt to bring them up every once in a while.

If anbody has a problem with this post please state reasons as productive as possible and it will be deleted.

jean0rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 jean0rogue
Member since 2003 • 2827 Posts
Ill give you a reason. This isnt a Square Enix Union. I understand they are connected, but this is a union based solely on Final Fantasy or am I wrong? So its off topic here.
VGMusicFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 VGMusicFreak
Member since 2003 • 1760 Posts
so what if its not FF. Many people who enjoy FF games play through a lot of Square Enix games as well. As far as advice, for the beginning area you want to level up outside the town for quite some time until you gain a few levels and the enemies in the cave are easier. Later on when you learn a healing spell the game becomes a tad easier and you rely less on herbs. The game just has its own kind of setup you have to learn to take advantage of.
Avatar image for firecross_basic
firecross_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 firecross_basic
Member since 2002 • 254 Posts
yes you have to level up your team and another advice:don't sell any of your items because you'll need them later
joe603

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 joe603
Member since 2005 • 137 Posts
I just beat the game...If you want advise, check out gamefaqs.com  Lots of walkthroughs and alchemy stuff.  It really is a great game, even if it doesn't bear the Final Fantasy title....neither does Vagerent (SP) story.
manhunt1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 manhunt1001
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts
I was at Level 8 before i fought the first boss. I got my humanity/courage skills up to 10 by then so both characters could Heal.