Create your own Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 (Connected to Previous Thread)

• 53 results
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
In the Previous Thread that i created, i asked what people thought of Final Fantasy X2 and there was mixed reactions. Some where about the Storyline that Square-Enix choose for Final Fantasy X2 and i want to show that it isnt easy to create your own decent Storyline. I know non of you are Experts at Creating Storylines but all i want you to do is try.

Create your own Storyline here and please add as much detail to it as possible.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
If i sat down an concentrated and tried to do this, i would make a better game than Final Fantasy X-2.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ffxjunky06
You would have no chance. Try it and see what my point is. Go ahead.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Spurs_Fan
I am just too busy
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ffxjunky06
Not really. You are on your School Break and you are on Gamespot all the time so you coudl create a Storyline.

All that i am saying is try it. Just prove your own point.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Spurs_Fan
This sounds like a tough mission. But i promise you i will do it and it will be the best storyline ever!!! Nah really i am just too busy :P. But you are right, i am on shool holidays i might give it a try lol
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ffxjunky06
Ok, make sure you give it a try. I want most members to give it a try.

I will be looking forward to reading it.
ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 ff-leader
Member since 2006 • 2400 Posts

After the events of FFX Yuna became a spear hunter and throughtout the story was trying to find spears of Tidus but it was not Shyuin or Lenne that shows up but Tidus seeming normal joins the party and heads of to stop the Yevonites control vegnagun but when they reach vegnagun Tidus takes control of vegnagun being possesed by Yu yevon who came through Tidus to come back and is waiting for right time to strike and so knowing this when he finally controls Tidus to get Vegnagun,Yuna has to make a decision to kill her one true love to defeat the evil parasite Yu Yevon and diminish his regin once and for all or let Spira be in danger once again.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ffxjunky06
Very Nice try ff-leader but as you can see it isnt easy at all. Even if you had a lot more time it wouldnt be better than Final Fantasy X2.
ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ff-leader
Thank you ffxjunky06 :)
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ffxjunky06
No Problem. Feel Free to try again later or tomorrow so as you have more time to think about it.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Spurs_Fan

After the events of FFX Yuna became a spear hunter and throughtout the story was trying to find spears of Tidus but it was not Shyuin or Lenne that shows up but Tidus seeming normal joins the party and heads of to stop the Yevonites control vegnagun but when they reach vegnagun Tidus takes control of vegnagun being possesed by Yu yevon who came through Tidus to come back and is waiting for right time to strike and so knowing this when he finally controls Tidus to get Vegnagun,Yuna has to make a decision to kill her one true love to defeat the evil parasite Yu Yevon and diminish his regin once and for all or let Spira be in danger once again.

ff-leader

I wouldn't have any of that, i would start from scratch.

But yeah that was good :D

ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ff-leader

Thnx for improving my message lol.

ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ff-leader
Cheers spurs fan.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Spurs_Fan

Cheers spurs fan.ff-leader

No problem

PS: I just noticed that was your 100th post . Congratulations! :D

ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ff-leader
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#17 Gallion-Beast
Member since 2005 • 35803 Posts
For some reason Yuna's in trouble and no-one in Spira is able to help her. But for this, Jecht Auron and Braska come back from the farplane to save her. Auron playing a major part in it and the lack of spice girls influence automatically makes it better than X-2.
And what are you trying to prove? That it has a slightly better storyline than something a bunch of random people with no writing or game designing experience can come up with in half a minute? I'd hardly call that an ancomplishment.
OGEpisodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 OGEpisodes
Member since 2003 • 2543 Posts

Tidus bursts out of the water to see that he is in none other place than the Baaj Temple ruins again. How could this be? He was a dream of the fayth right? Why has he appeared here, at the beginning of his time in Spira again? Soon Tidus realises that he IS in Spira and not only that, he's reliving his whole experience again. But as the events unfold, Tidus realises that all is not how it was supposed to be. Things have changed, but are still similar. For a start the name "Spira" has now changed to "Ipsar" the girl he used to know as Rikku is now Iruku and many other things. He begins to realise that he is in a parallel version of Spira, trapped. But who has placed him here? Why did he appear here? How can he escape? How will events unfold? Find out in Final Fantasy X-2.

I just thought of that off the top of my head. >_>

Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gallion-Beast

Tidus bursts out of the water to see that he is in none other place than the Baaj Temple ruins again. How could this be? He was a dream of the fayth right? Why has he appeared here, at the beginning of his time in Spira again? Soon Tidus realises that he IS in Spira and not only that, he's reliving his whole experience again. But as the events unfold, Tidus realises that all is not how it was supposed to be. Things have changed, but are still similar. For a start the name "Spira" has now changed to "Ipsar" the girl he used to know as Rikku is now Iruku and many other things. He begins to realise that he is in a parallel version of Spira, trapped. But who has placed him here? Why did he appear here? How can he escape? How will events unfold? Find out in Final Fantasy X-2.

Somegamer
And it's still a lot more interesting than FFX-2s story.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="Gallion-Beast"] For some reason Yuna's in trouble and no-one in Spira is able to help her. But for this, Jecht Auron and Braska come back from the farplane to save her. Auron playing a major part in it and the lack of spice girls influence automatically makes it better than X-2.
And what are you trying to prove? That it has a slightly better storyline than something a bunch of random people with no writing or game designing experience can come up with in half a minute? I'd hardly call that an ancomplishment.

Not to be rude or anything but it wasnt that good. Sorry but the Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 is far better. As you can see it isnt that easy to create a New Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 and maybe in time you will realise that the Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 isnt that bad and it IS the Best that Square-Enix or anyone else could have come up with.

Tidus bursts out of the water to see that he is in none other place than the Baaj Temple ruins again. How could this be? He was a dream of the fayth right? Why has he appeared here, at the beginning of his time in Spira again? Soon Tidus realises that he IS in Spira and not only that, he's reliving his whole experience again. But as the events unfold, Tidus realises that all is not how it was supposed to be. Things have changed, but are still similar. For a start the name "Spira" has now changed to "Ipsar" the girl he used to know as Rikku is now Iruku and many other things. He begins to realise that he is in a parallel version of Spira, trapped. But who has placed him here? Why did he appear here? How can he escape? How will events unfold? Find out in Final Fantasy X-2.

Somegamer
That was pretty good but i dont think people would liek to play a game that is almost the Exact same as the Prequal. The Storyline was good nontheless. Nice try. Feel Free to try again later if you wish.
OGEpisodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 OGEpisodes

Well, I didn't have the thought of an actual game in my mind when I wrote it, I just thought of a having another story and that was it. And if it was a game, the events of the story would by no means be the same as in FFX's. I would probably put some major differences to the original in there to solve the issue.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ffxjunky06
I see you have a Great issue with the Prequal, Final Fantasy X. Well i dont think that would help with trying to create a Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 because you would prefer to change the whole Theme of the Great game. Well you do have your own opinions and as usual, your opinion is respected. Hmm, i might start  a New Thread.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#23 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts

none of you can create the sequel. you can try but it just wouldnt be right. the only one who can create a great sequel is the one who did the original story. you just cant do it. the creator could build on things. you wont be able to. i want to be an author. i have created my own story spanning 60 years and i have changed it so much. it is a hell of a lot better than the stupid childish stuff it used to be. i really like it. i hope you lot could read it one day.

sigh

Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Gallion-Beast
[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"][QUOTE="Gallion-Beast"] For some reason Yuna's in trouble and no-one in Spira is able to help her. But for this, Jecht Auron and Braska come back from the farplane to save her. Auron playing a major part in it and the lack of spice girls influence automatically makes it better than X-2.

Not to be rude or anything but it wasnt that good. Sorry but the Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 is far better. As you can see it isnt that easy to create a New Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 and maybe in time you will realise that the Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 isnt that bad and it IS the Best that Square-Enix or anyone else could have come up with.

In fairness that would only be a very basic outline, of course it's not that good.
FFX-2 storyline in the same oputline kind of way would be:
Yuna is high 24/7 for no apparent reason. Then she flies all over the world picking up balls and eventually fights a big robot.
While I haven't created a better story, I've certainly created a better premises for the story. To make an actual story would take months to write every tiny detail and overall unimportant aspects.

As I can see they hardly tried in FFX-2, knowing it'd sell by name alone. And the idea that FFX-2 is the highest possible quality that any sequal to FFX could ever have been is pure bull ****. Kitase even said they hardly spent any time on the story, thus the reason why it was so far below FF standards.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ffxjunky06

none of you can create the sequel. you can try but it just wouldnt be right. the only one who can create a great sequel is the one who did the original story. you just cant do it. the creator could build on things. you wont be able to. i want to be an author. i have created my own story spanning 60 years and i have changed it so much. it is a hell of a lot better than the stupid childish stuff it used to be. i really like it. i hope you lot could read it one day.

sigh

jordina
I agree with you there on a high level. No-one here can create an even close to decent Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 but that can be so quick to Mock it. The original Creator of Final Fantasy X COULD create a Decent Storyline but even then it would be Difficult.
Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gallion-Beast
[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"]

sigh

jordina
I agree with you there on a high level. No-one here can create an even close to decent Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 but that can be so quick to Mock it. The original Creator of Final Fantasy X COULD create a Decent Storyline but even then it would be Difficult.

I agree he could. But it's a shame he didn't.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"] [QUOTE="jordina"]

sigh

Gallion-Beast

I agree he could. But it's a shame he didn't.

Agreed but we cant Change the past. If we could then Final Fantast X2 would be a bit better but IMO its Good already.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Spurs_Fan
I guess your right Junky, you can't change FFX-2 because it was in the past, even if someone made a much better story to FFX-2 i don't think Square would make it.
CaptHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 CaptHawkeye
Member since 2004 • 13977 Posts

Get ready for my terrible story.

Despite Yuna's success against Sin, Spira is far from safe. Rather than working together to rebuild, many various political factions have risen and have been violently been attempting to obtain total power over the planet. While a full blown war has not yet occured, many feel that it's simply inevitable. Because of the increase in use of machina, the Al Bhed have quickly become the most powerful economic faction.

Two of the more powerful factions have been going through consistent skirmishes and are slowly delving into an arms race. As it turns out, one of the factions has obtained knowledge of an ancient and powerful weapon buried somewhere in Spira. When Cid gets word of this, he fears an uncontrolled startup of the machina could lead to distaster, he asks Rikku, Jacen (a former Yevonite soldier), and Yuna to help him find it and obtain this machina before any of the other factions find it.

Rikku has become a slightly more serious person. Still the more optomistic member of the group, Rikku has hopes of a peacefull world as well. She also wishes to find a way to bring back Tidus for Yuna's sake.No longer a theif, she has become a kind of red mage.

Jacen is a old Yevonite soldier and ironically one of the gaurds at Bevelle tower during the group's attack on it FFX. Jacen's faith in Yevon is broken, and he now seeks to distance himself from the remnants of Yevon as much as possible. He feels that his life has been a terrible lie, and he feels that he, like many others, made the Al Bhed unfortunate victims of the church. He now seeks to make amends. He is a quick warrior similar to Tidus. He uses guns, lots of guns. (He never questioned the machina in Bevelle, as at that time he deeply controlled by Seymour's lies.)

Yuna has returned. She is less optomistic and as a result of Spira's political situation, she feels she has somehow failed Spira. Yuna tries to avoid crowds and gatherings, she has no urge to socialize. She stays with Rikku because she feels Rikku is the only real friend she has left at this point. She has become a black mage. Althouth her appearence does not show it.

Cid has changed little from FFX. Except that he wishes to end the pointless rivalries between the factions. He has been having difficulty accomplishing this task alone. Cid is a heavy warrior on the level of Auron.

This is just an early build. Their is more story to come, but I need more time to think on it.

FuguNabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FuguNabe
Member since 2005 • 1090 Posts
To begin -Yuna and Rikku's dicovery of the Sphere that indicated Tidus may still be alive would be fine to get the ball rolling... -I would also keep the Shuyin and Len's connection but have someone-else as a villain. -Yuna should be a leader like figure that's faltering in her belief due to the los of Tidus. However with Rikku, Kimahri, Wakka, LuLu and and a newly discovered friend Paine she isn't alone and hence becomes a stronger individual. However a certain something inside her cannot forget about Tidus hence she begins her quest to discover the truth behind the sphere... -Kimahri, Wakka should return. Lulu should be pregnant. A new black mage character should take Lulu's place (His/Her intention should be questionable from the get go but ends up being extremely friendly). Paine replacing Auron is fine (Her past should leave doubts and feeling of petrayal some times during the game). A new male to replace Tidus' spot woul be great though he doesn't appear till 2/4 of the way into the game and his importance not shown until later (his fulltime acquisition determined but accomplishment of certain side quests... hence by gaining him you can complete game 100%). - There are other factions of rising power and politic that are trying to influence the world to be under them.. Ex priest of Yu Yevon, Nooj's group of people, the remnants of Al Bheds, and another faction to add to the mess on Spira... - I would make rediscovering of Aeon part of the story. Involves the Guado which have gone into exile. Enventually the Guado are convinced to help the world rather than exile themselves. The Guado however is initially split between those that feel so guilty that they don't want anything to do with the world, and those that wants to correct the wrong of Seymour. - Tidus shall remain and Aeon's dream and not be something that will ever rise again. The Tidus that dissappeared with the lastof the aeons should be forever gone. - Yuna would find a new love interest that she will not be interested in for most of the game until the last quarter whereby she discovers that this individual's spirit is linked with Shuyin and is the basis of the Tidus that Yuna loved (perhaps she discovers this upon able to bring the Aeon back into the world of Spira). Eventually she becomes a stronger person for embracing his help on her journey hence allowing her to be a complete person overcoming her past. -The villain would be a conglomerate that is working in secret trying to harness the pyreflies of the farplanes for energy and using that to further their agenda to rule over the opulation with an iron fist. Innocent Shinra was the one to discover and this... -Combat system is fine in FFX2 but I would keep character switch as I would have kept the remaining characters for Yun's second quest as well. Well something with elements of the above rolled into one I think would have made a better game...
Adesto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Adesto
Member since 2005 • 94 Posts

The same basic story takes place, except that there are things in the middle that change:

- The Leblanc/Logos/Ormi joins the Gullwings after YRP infiltrates Leblanc's Chateau in Chapter 2. You will be able to switch characters like in FFX and they each come with their own Dresspheres.

- Everyone in Besaid is building Besaid into a city. Their progress through the Chapters until they finally finish in Chapter 5, for the Episode Complete.

- Since there are no more chocobos to keep the grass down, and because there are fumes from the Hovers, giant trees start growing to turn the Mi'ihen Highroad into the Mi'ihen Forest.

- The Farplane can be accessed from Guadosalam, but there are so many Pyreflies that you can't see anything until Chapter 5. When you go to the Farplane from Celsius in Chapter 5, the Portal can't be opened and Leblanc/Ormi/Logos is waiting outside.

- The Thunder Plains doesn't rain after Sin got destroyed. Craters open up and powerful fiends come out of them. After Yuna's song in Chapter 4, the Thunder Plains gets sunlight, and people start to build houses there.

- The Macalania Woods deteriorates throughout the levels. At Chapter 5, Shinra invents a Dressphere that allows YRP to breathe underwater and the Celsius goes into the crater that used to be Macalania Lake and explores the sunken Temple. They find that water doesn't come into the Chamber of the Fayth, and there is a hole there as well. YRP goes into the hole and find that it leads to another place in the Farplane. In this place there is the Original Fayth Statues. Whenever you touch these statues, they teleport back the where they were. When all statues go back to there original places, then the Portal in the Farplane gets opened, and Macalania Woods goes back to normal.

- The Calm Lands is filled with buildings, which are the places with the games. At Chapter 5, Tobli demands that the buildings be demolished because they aren't respecting the Lands. Remiem Temple can be accessed, and the Fayth Statue is gone as well. The Chamber of the Fayth can't be accessed until Chapter 5. The hole leads to the same place that the Temple in Macalania leads to.

- Architects from Luca and Bevelle are going to make Mt Gagazet safer by breaking the road to Gagazet cave and replacing it with a Machina Road. The Ronso doesn't like the road at all. The Road malfunctions in Chapter 2 and Garik destroys it when walking up in Chapter 3.  In Chapter 5, Yuna asks the Ronso to help remake the road because the Ronso should have a change once in a while.

- Because of Cid's work, Zanarkand is now filled with buildings and tourist attractions. In Chapter 5, after the monkey mating mission, the monkeys pull down the tents and brings Zanarkand back to it's former glory in Chapter 5.

ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ff-leader
The only kncok i have at FFX2 is the fact that Shuyin is not an original villain and copies Tidus's looks and his attacks.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ffxjunky06
The only kncok i have at FFX2 is the fact that Shuyin is not an original villain and copies Tidus's looks and his attacks.ff-leader
Actually, Tidus is the Exact Replica of Shuyin as [Spoiler] Tidus is a Dream of the Faith and they created Zanarkand and the people who lived there as a Dream to keep it alive for them. [Spoiler Ends]. Now do you get my point?
LoneRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LoneRex
Member since 2006 • 1717 Posts

Sit by the fire boys, it's time for a tale, bad tale i think.

2 years have passed after Sin was destroyed, all seemed well until one day...

An Al Bhed geologist discovered new fiend species in the calm lands, from deep in the gorges, these have close resemblance to Sinspawn and so have gained the name of Ñeospawn.

This geologist tried to report the case to Bevelle, which was the closest city to the Calm Lands, they said it was a lie, as Yevon would not do this.

Some months later, they have spread to Mt.Gagazet and Bevelle, from which they have believed this geologist, but it was too late, these fiends were stronger than most and were spreading across Spira!

This geologist called Barem made a reseach on the Calm Lands and discovered what was the cause of these monsters: the rain.

2 years ago, when High Summoner Yuna defeated Sin, it's dead body was released into the atmosphere, 2 years later, the hard rain made the dead Sin cells to penetrate in the earth and create Neospawn.

If there are deserts there won't be rain, therefore no Neospawn, ass they are vulnerable to deserts. this is what the Desert Hikers, a faction, believe in creating deserts in Spira to stop the advance of the Neospawn, on the other hand, the Forest Dreamers, defend the nature and say that creating deserts will not be the way to stop the Neospawn, there have been fierce wars because of this, and yet the Neospawn still advances.

However some believe that human hand is behind all this, creating hard water magic, to make Sin revive, but who?

Yuna must return to stop this strange new threat, with her friends, where perhaps, a fallen comrade may return...

Final Fantasy X-2: Return of Sin

Hope u like it.

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Spurs_Fan

[QUOTE="ff-leader"]The only kncok i have at FFX2 is the fact that Shuyin is not an original villain and copies Tidus's looks and his attacks.ffxjunky06
Actually, Tidus is the Exact Replica of Shuyin as [Spoiler] Tidus is a Dream of the Faith and they created Zanarkand and the people who lived there as a Dream to keep it alive for them. [Spoiler Ends]. Now do you get my point?

Can i ask a question that might sound really stupid :P.

Is Tidus a real person or not?

Sorry for going off topic lol

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ffxjunky06

[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"] [QUOTE="ff-leader"]The only kncok i have at FFX2 is the fact that Shuyin is not an original villain and copies Tidus's looks and his attacks.Spurs_Fan

Can i ask a question that might sound really stupid :P.

Is Tidus a real person or not?

Sorry for going off topic lol

Well to answer your Question, Yes and No. He is Connected to the Living through Sin and being in Spira but he is still a Dream as you saw in Final Fanasy X when he Disappeared after their Victory over Sin and Yu-Yevon. As for Final Fantasy X2. Well the Faith Brought him back in the Good Ending and from that i suspect that he is almost completely human. He wont be completely human because he was created Through a Dream.
I hope that answered your question and now onto the other post:

[QUOTE="LoneRex"]

Sit by the fire boys, it's time for a tale, bad tale i think.

An Al Bhed geologist discovered new fiend species in the calm lands, from deep in the gorges, these have close resemblance to Sinspawn and so have gained the name of Ñeospawn.

This geologist tried to report the case to Bevelle, which was the closest city to the Calm Lands, they said it was a lie, as Yevon would not do this.

Some months later, they have spread to Mt.Gagazet and Bevelle, from which they have believed this geologist, but it was too late, these fiends were stronger than most and were spreading across Spira!

This geologist called Barem made a reseach on the Calm Lands and discovered what was the cause of these monsters: the rain.

2 years ago, when High Summoner Yuna defeated Sin, it's dead body was released into the atmosphere, 2 years later, the hard rain made the dead Sin cells to penetrate in the earth and create Neospawn.

If there are deserts there won't be rain, therefore no Neospawn, ass they are vulnerable to deserts. this is what the Desert Hikers, a faction, believe in creating deserts in Spira to stop the advance of the Neospawn, on the other hand, the Forest Dreamers, defend the nature and say that creating deserts will not be the way to stop the Neospawn, there have been fierce wars because of this, and yet the Neospawn still advances.

However some believe that human hand is behind all this, creating hard water magic, to make Sin revive, but who?

Yuna must return to stop this strange new threat, with her friends, where perhaps, a fallen comrade may return...

Hope u like it.

This Story was really good at the beginning but from the middle to the end wasnt thought out much and it was rushed. Very nice try though. Nice Beginning.

Carminejoel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 Carminejoel
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Heres my story:

2 years after the destruction of Sin.

Yuna is just living on the Celsius. Her and her companions hunt spheres due to the lack of adventure.

Until one day while looking for a sphere, Yuna finds a weird object. She brings it back to Shinra for analysis.

Shinra finds out that  the object is from another world. Then a voice is projected from the object.

It is a cry for help. It says that a man by the name of Yu Yevon has taken over their world.

Since this name has spiked the groups interest they decide to go to this world.

Unfortunately, they do not know what is in space and if they could survive, so they send an exact model of the Celsius to space.

They now know they could go into space, but they do not know what is in space. Nevertheless they set sail for a new world...

There are new types of fiends in space, scared to leave the safety of the ship the Gullwings fight the fiends inside the ship.

The inside of the ship is heavely destroyed. It can barely move. Fortunatly they see a planet, if its the right planet or not they decided to land.

When landing in the world they lose control and land in the middle of a city.

In what seemed like seconds hordes of soldiers surronded the Celsius. Too weak to fight the group gives up.

Then, from out of nowhere a small group of people saved the Gullwings. They had no choice but to leave the ship.

The gullwings find out that the group is a underground resisitance fighting Yu Yevon. Since the Gullwings are stuck on the planet they dicided to help.

Ironically the world look a lot like Zanarkand. The Gullwings decide to adventure the world looking for more people to join the resisitance. People from the underground resisitance group decide to join.

Throughout the adventure, the Gullwings find out that there are a series of fayths here as well. At a certain point a guy named Tidus (he looks just like the other one) joins the party.

After a getting some the aid, the underground resisitance group decides to attack Yu Yevon's base, the castle in the sky.

Right before the group enters the throne room Tidus attacks the team. Heartbroken Yuna slays her lover.

Tidus confess that he was only an illusion sent by Yu Yevon. Angered, Yuna enters the throne room ready to defeat Yu Yevon.

One thing the group notices is that Yu Yevon's lest arm is completley metal.

After the group defeats Yu Yevon he tells the group what he did.

The Yu Yevon in Spira, Sin, and Tidus were created by him with the help of the Fayths. After Yuna destroyed Sin all the magic Yu Yevon used to create Sin was lost and in result he lost his left arm.

With the last of his breath Yu Yevon mocks Yuna for never being able to find true love. He dies and all of his magic gets scattered across the land so the world can prosper and once again the fayths can watch over the world.

The Gullwings head back to spira and Yuna has hope that one day she may find true love

LoneRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LoneRex

Lol junky you're exactly right I was going to school when i was writing that last part so yes it was rushed.

Could i edit that middle part btw? 

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ffxjunky06

Heres my story:

2 years after the destruction of Sin.

Yuna is just living on the Celsius. Her and her companions hunt spheres due to the lack of adventure.

Until one day while looking for a sphere, Yuna finds a weird object. She brings it back to Shinra for analysis.

Shinra finds out that the object is from another world. Then a voice is projected from the object.

It is a cry for help. It says that a man by the name of Yu Yevon has taken over their world.

Since this name has spiked the groups interest they decide to go to this world.

Unfortunately, they do not know what is in space and if they could survive, so they send an exact model of the Celsius to space.

They now know they could go into space, but they do not know what is in space. Nevertheless they set sail for a new world...

There are new types of fiends in space, scared to leave the safety of the ship the Gullwings fight the fiends inside the ship.

The inside of the ship is heavely destroyed. It can barely move. Fortunatly they see a planet, if its the right planet or not they decided to land.

When landing in the world they lose control and land in the middle of a city.

In what seemed like seconds hordes of soldiers surronded the Celsius. Too weak to fight the group gives up.

Then, from out of nowhere a small group of people saved the Gullwings. They had no choice but to leave the ship.

The gullwings find out that the group is a underground resisitance fighting Yu Yevon. Since the Gullwings are stuck on the planet they dicided to help.

Ironically the world look a lot like Zanarkand. The Gullwings decide to adventure the world looking for more people to join the resisitance. People from the underground resisitance group decide to join.

Throughout the adventure, the Gullwings find out that there are a series of fayths here as well. At a certain point a guy named Tidus (he looks just like the other one) joins the party.

After a getting some the aid, the underground resisitance group decides to attack Yu Yevon's base, the castle in the sky.

Right before the group enters the throne room Tidus attacks the team. Heartbroken Yuna slays her lover.

Tidus confess that he was only an illusion sent by Yu Yevon. Angered, Yuna enters the throne room ready to defeat Yu Yevon.

One thing the group notices is that Yu Yevon's lest arm is completley metal.

After the group defeats Yu Yevon he tells the group what he did.

The Yu Yevon in Spira, Sin, and Tidus were created by him with the help of the Fayths. After Yuna destroyed Sin all the magic Yu Yevon used to create Sin was lost and in result he lost his left arm.

With the last of his breath Yu Yevon mocks Yuna for never being able to find true love. He dies and all of his magic gets scattered across the land so the world can prosper and once again the fayths can watch over the world.

The Gullwings head back to spira and Yuna has hope that one day she may find true love

Carminejoel

I have to say, that is an Amazing Story that you created. Truly Great. The only problem is that you used Square-Enix Final Fantasy X2 and put it into your own Story. What i mean is that you used The Gullwings and the Celsius. Everything designed by Square-Enix. What i wanted you to do was create your OWN Story to see if it coudl be better than Square-Enxi Final Fantasy X2.

Very Nice try though.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ffxjunky06

Lol junky you're exactly right I was going to school when i was writing that last part so yes it was rushed.

Could i edit that middle part btw?

LoneRex
Yes you can Edit it. Try reposting it again so i dont have to go back and find your post.

Thanx.
Carminejoel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41 Carminejoel
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
LoneRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LoneRex

All right reposting my tale...

Sit by the fire boys, it's time for a tale, bad tale i think.

An Al Bhed geologist discovered new fiend species in the calm lands, from deep in the gorges, these have close resemblance to Sinspawn and so have gained the name of Ñeospawn.

This is Barem, the Al Bhed geologist with his legendary research notes that he gave to the still lasting Bevelle monks.

Barem's Research on Neospawn, First Phase.

According to Barem's research, when High Summoner Yuna slain Sin, Sin released huge amounts of gas into Spira's atmosphere, which at the time caused joy into the people of Spira for finally Sin being defeated, the rain over the times hits everywhere, but one place, the Calm Lands's gorge's bottom, which are fertile lands, but no one can penetrate on them being breaches where survival was named impossible at the time, the rain drops were infected with Sin's gas and cells, they penetrated on the fertile land and there came the first Neospawn species, notably the Terragons, named so for surviving in the land and being the supreme specie of Neospawn to invade, for some reason Neospawn was not born on the Calm Land's surface, problably because Neospawn, in it's first phase of life, died instantly at sunlight, therefore not being able to grow at the surface.

Barem's Research on Neospawn, Second Phase.

One year passes after the death of Sin, according to my calculations, Neospawn should be at it's second phase of life, where many species of Neospawn have wars as clans, each fighting for survival, although these Neospawn were fairly weak and could fall to a fiend easily, but the dark and gloomy atmosphere of the Gorge's Depths provided a home for the Neospawn exclusively living there, making it possible for them to grow. These "clans" as i referred above, were weak and fought for survival...For example, consider you have a small piece of land which is essencial to survival but there are 2 clans of Ronso and Guado that want this piece of land because without it they die, and you must fight them, this is exactly the same what happened with the Neospawn "clans", providing only one specie of Neospawn to survive in these dephts, as I have already referred to above, the Terragons, which concentrated on creating earthquakes and using the earth's force to vanquish it's foes, at the bottom of the gorge this is lethal, and I am entirely sure that this was the main reason why one year after Lady Yuna defeated Sin, several earthquakes happened at the gorge for two months, which I'm also sure was the time the Terragon Neospawn took to defeat the other species and become the rulers of the gorge, because after this, there were no more earthquakes on the gorge.

Barem's Research On Neospawn, Third Phase

Two years after the death of Sin, the Terragons have reached adult age and...the Age of  Neo-Sin occurred, the strong and powerful Terragons formed invincible colonies in the deep gorges and wanted to expand, at their adult age, being earth based, they have created shells to survive the sunlight and a kind of drill that could dig anywhere therefore managing to expand to the surface! They were already mighty in their golden age, vanquishing all their rivals in conquest of this area, now they have occupied 75% of the Calm Lands, reaching even the aeon Yojimbo's ancient Chamber of Fayth, now gone.

Barem's Conclusions

Currently the Terragons have expanded to Mt.Gagazet and Bevelle, they have created different types of Neospawn, this time producing much faster, about days, not 2 years like it took the Terragons, they are clever foes, creating different species on different terrain to gain the upper hand always, they are aggressive to humans, and have created thousands of deaths, while Neospawn only appeared one month ago, they are neutral to fiends, they will not actually be aggressive to them, but they will counter if attacked, in my calculations, if nothing is done to stop this advance, in 6 months they will occupy all of Spira, due to their fierceness and capability to create different types, it will take longer for them to expand in water, so the islands will be fairly safe, but I am sure they will manage to create Water type Neospawn and navigate towards the Spira ocean, reaching Kilika, Bikanel, and Besaid as their last conquests. For the sake of Spira and humankind we must fight against this threat, I believe the origin is in the Calm Land's gorge, where the Terragons' mighty colonies can destroy everything.

The Bevelle monks cursed these research notes as heresy, and are defiling to Lady Yuna's efforts, however Barem does not give up, and spreads these research notes to all of Spira giving the people of Spira true knoledge of what is happening, due to this, Spira has changed completely, all due effect to Barem's discovery, an elite known as the Hunters, a close resemblance to the Crusaders, plans to fight against the Neospawn and making it's advance fall.

Main things that will happen.

Yuna, being a High Summoner, decides not to cross her arms, and heads for the Calm Lands with her former guardians, to find out this new threat, and fights the Neospawn, having reached Luca and atatcking it, she and her team will have to fight off the Neospawn...

They will fight many Neospawn species, with the aid of the Hunters, Al Bhed and Ronso later on, only to discover that Seymour is the true cause of the neospawn, managing to cast a tremendous rain spell, while Sin was still being destroyed, while Seymour was in the Farplane, he awaited Yuna to come and help Spira, destroying the Neospawn, only to trigger his return by having the dead Neospawn souls, and having his rebirth and Sin's rebirth, as an ultimate god to eliminate Spira by his power, Auron will return to help Yuna and Tidus will only help in the final battle, using powerful attacks on Neo-Sin, I can't really say everything that will happen, because it will take forever.

Hope u like it.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ffxjunky06
Actually, i loved it. that is a really good Story indeed. Your build-up and your Notes for Barem where really good. The ending was a Tad rushed but nontheless, it was Amazing. This calls for another Thread.
OGEpisodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 OGEpisodes
*Applause* That was great LoneRex, I can see you put a lot of effort into that. It somehow reminded me of Final Fantasy X merged with Resident Evil 4, with the Neospawn resembling Las Plagas and Barem's research resembling Luis Sera's memos.  I'd like to see more of your writing, kudos to you for that story.
LoneRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LoneRex

After I wrote that story, I also saw some resemblances with Resident Evil lol, thank u I took quite a while to think it out.

Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Gallion-Beast
[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"]Actually, i loved it. that is a really good Story indeed. Your build-up and your Notes for Barem where really good. The ending was a Tad rushed but nontheless, it was Amazing. This calls for another Thread.

If Square-Enix had hired this guy, FFX-2 would have been a better game. That shows how little effort was put into it.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="Gallion-Beast"] [QUOTE="ffxjunky06"]Actually, i loved it. that is a really good Story indeed. Your build-up and your Notes for Barem where really good. The ending was a Tad rushed but nontheless, it was Amazing. This calls for another Thread.

If Square-Enix had hired this guy, FFX-2 would have been a better game. That shows how little effort was put into it.

Actually, this GUY, put a lot of effort into his Storyline as of thinking of it even when he was at School. He is Talented at Story writing and i will be looking forward to reading more of his work.

Oh and one other thing. It cant be that easy if he was the only person to create a Decent Storyline. If YOU cant create a Decent Storyline then it isnt easy for YOU. Think about that.
Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Gallion-Beast
[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"] [QUOTE="Gallion-Beast"] [QUOTE="ffxjunky06"]Actually, i loved it. that is a really good Story indeed. Your build-up and your Notes for Barem where really good. The ending was a Tad rushed but nontheless, it was Amazing. This calls for another Thread.

Actually, this GUY, put a lot of effort into his Storyline as of thinking of it even when he was at School. He is Talented at Story writing and i will be looking forward to reading more of his work.

Oh and one other thing. It cant be that easy if he was the only person to create a Decent Storyline. If YOU cant create a Decent Storyline then it isnt easy for YOU. Think about that.

Well, I think your standards are a little too low to be honest. When I listen to music, I expect the vocals to be far better than I can do and I expect the instrumentals to be far better than I can play. Same with games. For this kind of thing I measure how good things are by how much I enjoy them and expect them to be good on a professional level. A better storyline than I can write in the space of a minute isn't exactly an acomplishment as I'm not a good writer.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="Gallion-Beast"] [QUOTE="ffxjunky06"] [QUOTE="Gallion-Beast"] [QUOTE="ffxjunky06"]Actually, i loved it. that is a really good Story indeed. Your build-up and your Notes for Barem where really good. The ending was a Tad rushed but nontheless, it was Amazing. This calls for another Thread.

Well, I think your standards are a little too low to be honest. When I listen to music, I expect the vocals to be far better than I can do and I expect the instrumentals to be far better than I can play. Same with games. For this kind of thing I measure how good things are by how much I enjoy them and expect them to be good on a professional level. A better storyline than I can write in the space of a minute isn't exactly an acomplishment as I'm not a good writer.

but you have to remember. Nothing is perfect so you will always expect better no matter what. I am Different. I am happy with what i have got because i am not fussy. I dont mind too much in my life so i dont judge.

Think about that one.
LoneRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LoneRex
Hmm, I'm thinking on continuing my storyline on Word for the time being.