OrianaDorta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 OrianaDorta
Member since 2005 • 3114 Posts
hey everyone, what's the FFXIII's girl name?
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
I don't know.  This info probably hasn't been released yet.  Since they are still making the game and all.  But this would be nice to find out.
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
Well, there is some speculation about her name being "Lightning" and such, but nothing's been confirmed yet. I have a feeling nothing is gonna get revealed until next E3. :? Sheesh, why is SE always so secretive?
Manaka-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 Manaka-kun
Member since 2006 • 1299 Posts

Because it gets people excited about the game. Plus it starts all rumours and stuff...

I think the name Lightning suits her, I wouldn't be upset if that seriously is her name. If not, I also don't care.

gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts
I'm srry but I'm dissapointed with SE.When I saw the screen of the girl's face close up I thought it was a boy!!!!
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

I'm srry but I'm dissapointed with SE.When I saw the screen of the girl's face close up I thought it was a boy!!!!gamerrgurrl9

I thought SHE looks pretty cool. Once in a while, you get to see a female who dominates! yeah... :D Besides, i don't really quite get what you're disappointed about SE for? A girl that looks like a boy? Or you wanted a boy as a main character?

SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SkyCastleDan
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts
It says in that article from Play Magazine that her name may be Lightning. LOL, if thats the case, then Square is sure getting lazy don't you think? What, are your other party members gonna be named Fire and Ice? LOL