Which NFL team has the worst fans POLL

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

browniemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 browniemix
Member since 2005 • 257 Posts

Which team has the Worst fans

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
The Patriots.
despa1r_fact0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 despa1r_fact0r
Member since 2008 • 24611 Posts

The Eagles has the worst fans

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#4 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts

The NFC East teams, excluding the Redskins. They all complain too much and are usually annyoing to reason with. Don't even bother trying to reason with them, they have their heads too far up their asses to hear anything you say.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

The Cowboys and Steelers fans are like the plague. They just grow in numbers because I see too many of them in my area and are just in the bandwagon.

Patriots fans are also annoying especially in 07.

And Eagles fans too.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 monkeytoes61
[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

The Cowboys and Steelers fans are like the plague. They just grow in numbers because I see too many of them in my area and are just in the bandwagon.

And Eagles fans too.

I agree with Steelers. They still won't admit that the refs royally screwed up Super Bowl XL.
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Seabas989

[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

And Eagles fans too.

monkeytoes61

I agree with Steelers. They still won't admit that the refs royally screwed up Super Bowl XL.

That's kinda funny that you don't hate the Redskins because Im still bitter towards the Seahawks since they beat the skins twice at Seattle in the playoffs.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts

The NFC East teams, excluding the Redskins. They all complain too much and are usually annyoing to reason with. Don't even bother trying to reason with them, they have their heads too far up their asses to hear anything you say.

monkeytoes61
Lmao, coming from the dude who makes things up.
rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
Cowboys.
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts

Eagles.

MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MoonMarvel
Member since 2008 • 8249 Posts
Eagles. They threw batteries at players and booed Santa.
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 monkeytoes61
[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"][QUOTE="Seabas989"]

And Eagles fans too.

That's kinda funny that you don't hate the Redskins because Im still bitter towards the Seahawks since they beat the skins twice at Seattle in the playoffs.

I was scared of a comeback last time, that got a little too close.
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Seabas989

[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"] I agree with Steelers. They still won't admit that the refs royally screwed up Super Bowl XL.monkeytoes61

Until our kicker missed an easy FG. :x

Still makes me mad.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 monkeytoes61
[QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]

Man, you just can't take criticism. Looking back at my posts, I fail to see anything I "made up." I did say something about Romo even though he hadn't been brought up in that thread. I was talking more about Cowboy fans I know than anything that was said. I'm sorry we have different opinions. Wait a second... no I'm not. The Dallas Cowboys are big boys, they don't need little nobodys on internet forums protecting them. So go ahead, quote everything I say about the Cowboys, claim I make stuff up, go for it. I will simply laugh.
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 monkeytoes61
[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"][QUOTE="Seabas989"]

Still makes me mad.

I think this was the turning point http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfrE9af20T0
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Bobbles
[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"][QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]

Man, you just can't take criticism. Looking back at my posts, I fail to see anything I "made up." I did say something about Romo even though he hadn't been brought up in that thread. I was talking more about Cowboy fans I know than anything that was said. I'm sorry we have different opinions. Wait a second... no I'm not. The Dallas Cowboys are big boys, they don't need little nobodys on internet forums protecting them. So go ahead, quote everything I say about the Cowboys, claim I make stuff up, go for it. I will simply laugh.

You say NFC East fans are hard to reason with, well how about you post with reason. "I can't believe you guys are so biased" Lol, yeah I'm sure you were picking against your team when they made the playoffs two years ago. No one guaranteed Dallas was going to win, I don't see who's being so biased. Oh and you're little excuse making for the Seahawks only SB appearance. Let's not forget about that. Your still hurt by it that you have a sig referring to it 4 years later.
N0mad987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 N0mad987
Member since 2009 • 44 Posts
Eagles. They threw batteries at players and booed Santa.MoonMarvel
lol?! booed santa? that is so wrong
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Bobbles
[QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="monkeytoes61"] Man, you just can't take criticism. Looking back at my posts, I fail to see anything I "made up." I did say something about Romo even though he hadn't been brought up in that thread. I was talking more about Cowboy fans I know than anything that was said. I'm sorry we have different opinions. Wait a second... no I'm not. The Dallas Cowboys are big boys, they don't need little nobodys on internet forums protecting them. So go ahead, quote everything I say about the Cowboys, claim I make stuff up, go for it. I will simply laugh.monkeytoes61
You say NFC East fans are hard to reason with, well how about you post with reason. "I can't believe you guys are so biased" Lol, yeah I'm sure you were picking against your team when they made the playoffs two years ago. No one guaranteed Dallas was going to win, I don't see who's being so biased. Oh and you're little excuse making for the Seahawks only SB appearance. Let's not forget about that. Your still hurt by it that you have a sig referring to it 4 years later.

Please, can you honestly tell me that game wasn't ripped away from us by terrible officiating? I am not saying it cost us the game, but it sure as hell didn't help. But nothing I say will please you, so I'm going to have a more intelligent conversation with the empty Coke can in front of me.

Yes, the refs sucked. But come on dude, get over it already. It was 4 years ago, time to move on. Trust me, I hate Pittsburgh more than you do but I still say Pittsburgh was the better team that year.
Avatar image for heysharpshooter
heysharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 heysharpshooter
Member since 2009 • 6348 Posts

I think Chargers fans are pretty bad. They pick up and drop their team at the drop of a hat in most cases(No offense to hardcore Chargers fans), because they are not really hardcore fans.

Cardinals fans are bad to. They always expect the worst and cry and whine all the time.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
The Patriots have had the most diehard fans out there since they entered the league in 2001.
Doomtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Doomtime
Member since 2004 • 4282 Posts
Eagles fans easily
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Redskins fan, TC?

I say the Pack, and not just because I'm a Bears fan. I never would have said that a few years ago before I went to a game at Lambeau, but after going I can definitely say the Pack. They complain about every other teams' fans and build themselves up to be the best ever, but then they turn around and act like a bunch of drunken jerks, they're ridiculous hypocrites. It's almost as bad as the Wrigley crowd.

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
The Patriots have had the most diehard fans out there since they entered the league in 2001. JML897
^^^^^^ Correct.
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 monkeytoes61
[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"] I have moved on. I would explain why, but because you are clearly little more than a troll, I won't waste my time.Bobbles
*Looks at sig* Yeah I can tell. :roll:

Good, so we are on the same page now?
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Seabas989

[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"] I was scared of a comeback last time, that got a little too close.monkeytoes61

Still makes me mad.

I think this was the turning point http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfrE9af20T0

That was the nail to the coffin. The missed FG I thought was the turning point because I knew we would never have another opportuity to run away with the game. Todd Collins 2 mistakes as a starter that year was throwing those INTs.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#30 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
Patriots-Colts fans -Idiots, they both take credit away from 2 hall of fame quarterbacks. I mean .....seriously....seriously? Cowboy Fans -There like the NFL equivalent of Yankee fans(I'm a yankee fan) Eagles Fans -They booed Santa....Santa? come on now that's alot of lumps of coal for Philly Jet Fans -I have grown up around them for so long, can't stand them. They act like their owed something. My favorite parts of the season are when The Jets Season ends on the note that they didn't win the superbowl....again and I'm sure I can think of a fanbase just as stupid.
blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 blackngold29
Member since 2004 • 14137 Posts
[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"] I have moved on. I would explain why, but because you are clearly little more than a troll, I won't waste my time.Bobbles
*Looks at sig* Yeah I can tell. :roll:

My thoughts exactly. How does still complaining about it make you possibly feel better? You don't see me protesting the game where they added 30 seconds to the clock so the Pats could kick a last second field goal or the game where they screwed up Bettis's heads/tails toss in OT. Where have the Seahawks been since then? Refs been holding you back all these years?
taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

Eagles and Cowboy fans.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Hrm.......hard to say i just saw a truck with a huge Steeler logo today, they're just bandwagons not really annoying.........Cowboys are annoying (was i surprised to see Cowboys logos at a Red Wings - Kings game? No), don't have much experience with Egals fans but they might be the worst. I will say Raiders just because i've been around mostly those. Watching that Philly video makes me wish i rolled into the Bank to see my Bums in the NLCS wearing my LA cap :evil:
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 X360PS3AMD05
Except that was the SB XL MVP, there should be asterisks like in baseball :P
xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts
The Patriots have had the most diehard fans out there since they entered the league in 2001. JML897
Unless you are from New England you have absolutely no idea who the real Pats fans are. I remember going to old Foxboro stadium and watching Bledsoe play and that place was sold out and I could argue that they were worse then Philly fans. Not going to argue that there are a lot of bandwagon folk though.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

[QUOTE="JML897"]The Patriots have had the most diehard fans out there since they entered the league in 2001. xscrapzx
Unless you are from New England you have absolutely no idea who the real Pats fans are. I remember going to old Foxboro stadium and watching Bledsoe play and that place was sold out and I could argue that they were worse then Philly fans. Not going to argue that there are a lot of bandwagon folk though.

I was generalizing, but this whole thread is nothing but people making generalizations. Of course there are going to be diehard fans who have been with the Patriots forever, but to me it feels like they have far more bandwagoners than any other team...though the Saints are getting close.

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

Gonna try to keep the other NFC East teams out of it. Once you do that, it is simple. Steelers for sure.

RahXephon101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 RahXephon101
Member since 2005 • 501 Posts

The Eagles has the worst fans

despa1r_fact0r

thats just pathetic behaviour...also I hate how Eagle fans treat McNabb, the guy may not be a Manning or Brady, but seriously he's been good. I never got how people say Eagle fans are loyal....they never seems to support their team when they struggle only when there good. I guess thats a tough love relations, though I think its sounds like fair weather fan(not as in they only go to games when their good, but that they only support their team when their good and thats not a true fan).

As said by othersthey booed Santa.

Also steeler fans.....huge bandwagon, I mean I live in Canada and theres an absurd number of Roethlisburger jerseys, that seem to have disappeared this year........and yea Superbowl XL was garbage and no steeler fan admits how bad the refeeing was, and they wont shut up about six championships and the greatest franchsie ever crap.

blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 blackngold29

Also steeler fans.....huge bandwagon, I mean I live in Canada and theres an absurd number of Roethlisburger jerseys, that seem to have disappeared this year........and yea Superbowl XL was garbage and no steeler fan admits how bad the refeeing was, and they wont shut up about six championships and the greatest franchsie ever crap.

RahXephon101
Teams that suck don't have bandwagon fans. If being good means having bandwagon fans, than fine, deal. And my apologies for having fans that are proud of our team's accomplishments.
RahXephon101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 RahXephon101
Member since 2005 • 501 Posts

[QUOTE="RahXephon101"]

blackngold29

Teams that suck don't have bandwagon fans. If being good means having bandwagon fans, than fine, deal. And my apologies for having fans that are proud of our team's accomplishments.

So, you didn't really argue agaisnt superbowl XL, whats your take on that game. I'll admit your right good teams attract bandwagon fans so that may not be fair to attack the steelers, but honestly bandwagon steeler fans are really annoying. Theres being proud of your accomplishments and then theres annoying loudmotuhs,Steelers won'tshut up six rings and that doesn't not mean your teams the best franchsie ever. Steelers fans are the only mass group I know tha literally think their team is the best in NFL history, and theres no competition.

to be fair I ranked eagles fans as worse.

taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 taj7575

[QUOTE="RahXephon101"]

blackngold29

I know right? We have 6 championships, we have all right to be proud of what our team has done. I don't "brag" about it though, I just hate when people have to hate on Pittsburgh.

taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 taj7575

[QUOTE="blackngold29"][QUOTE="RahXephon101"]

RahXephon101

So, you didn't really argue agaisnt superbowl XL, whats your take on that game. I'll admit your right good teams attract bandwagon fans so that may not be fair to attack the steelers, but honestly bandwagon steeler fans are really annoying. Theres being proud of your accomplishments and then theres annoying loudmotuhs,Steelers won'tshut up six rings and that doesn't not mean your teams the best franchsie ever. Steelers fans are the only mass group I know tha literally think their team is the best in NFL history, and theres no competition.

Any bandwagon fan is annoying, really.

blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 blackngold29
[QUOTE="RahXephon101"]

[QUOTE="blackngold29"][QUOTE="RahXephon101"]

It's really quite difficult to come up with a criteria to judge which team is the best ever. If you go by number of rings, then the Steelers are obviously at the top. However, nobody can ignore the 30 years that the Steelers were just terrible. If you go by ownership, the Steelers have a great shot at being at the top of that too. I think the culture and the widespreadedness of the fans is as much a part of why I like the Steelers than the six Super Bowls. You can go anywhere and find a Steelers bar (including Rome). Obviously there were close calls in SBXL, but none of them were extremely obvious misses like the Seahawks say they were. The Steelers had three or four blown calls against Indy in the playoffs that year... it all evens out in the end. Maybe it's hard for me to judge, because I live so close to Pittsburgh that there are no bandwagon fans here, so I've never seen one.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 X360PS3AMD05
Kind of odd how a team from a cowtown has so many fans, at least the Yanks are from NY, but if you're a Steeler fan i doubt you are actually a relocated Pittsburgh...ee?
blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 blackngold29
Kind of odd how a team from a cowtown has so many fans, at least the Yanks are from NY, but if you're a Steeler fan i doubt you are actually a relocated Pittsburgh...ee?X360PS3AMD05
Pittsburger, I think. When the steel mills shut down in the 80's a TON of people from Pittsburgh re-located; that's why they are so widespread.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 X360PS3AMD05
Probably but in LA i'm sure a bunch are just bandwagons :P
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#50 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

I think the worst fans are the Jaguars fans because they don't even show up to support their team even when they are good! Sure Eagle fans are known to be harsh and so are other team's fans, but I still think the WORST fans are fans that don't support their team! So Jacksonville Jaguar fans are the worst in my opinion.