What's going to happen with Duke Basketball?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RyuHayabusaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 RyuHayabusaX
Member since 2005 • 7838 Posts
Mens-They lost 4 straight games and they didn't finish the season as good as they used to. But they are still in the top 25, just not in the top 4 for ACC. Do they still go to the NCAA Tournament in the 1st round, or they have to go through the ACC tournament?

Womens-They went undefeated in the season, 29-0. I don't know what they played, but they lost in some tournament to #25 NC State, and now they're 29-1. Does this mean that they're out of the NCAA tournament for good after losing to NC State? I don't think a team that has done that good in the season should not play because they lost like that.
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 romocop33
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
the men will definately make it into the tournament. they could even win a couple games.
Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Ngamer05
Member since 2003 • 11577 Posts

Mens-They lost 4 straight games and they didn't finish the season as good as they used to. But they are still in the top 25, just not in the top 4 for ACC. Do they still go to the NCAA Tournament in the 1st round, or they have to go through the ACC tournament?

Womens-They went undefeated in the season, 29-0. I don't know what they played, but they lost in some tournament to #25 NC State, and now they're 29-1. Does this mean that they're out of the NCAA tournament for good after losing to NC State? I don't think a team that has done that good in the season should not play because they lost like that.
RyuHayabusaX

The season isn't over yet, they still have to play UNC on Sunday.

So because they lost in their conference tournament, they shouldn't be allowed in the NCAA tourney? They finished the season undefeated :shock: