Tampa Bay should get Jeff Garcia

This topic is locked from further discussion.

peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#1 peacebringer
Member since 2006 • 3371 Posts
Tampa should sign Free Agent Jeff Garcia in hope to be a Backup for Simms(he's still hasn't shown big game potentia and Garcia has). i'm thinking Jeff would help the bucs alot with the team we have if we get him we can use our #4 Pick for some thing other than a Qb. i really thnk the main problem with the Buccaneers is the QB they never have had a premier passer and if the Half decent QB we usally gets hurt we usally end up bombing .

Tampa can win the division if

Get Garcia
Get a WR or DT on first pick
Win Games.
KaptainKorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 KaptainKorn
Member since 2005 • 673 Posts
Agreed. He's always been awesome in the NFC and would be a great fit with TB. That only solves one of their problems though...
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 peacebringer
Agreed. He's always been awesome in the NFC and would be a great fit with TB. That only solves one of their problems though...KaptainKorn
Truthfully that really all the bucs mean. i'm not even being Ignorant. The bucs lost 6 games 3 points or less 1 player expecially a QB can make a 3 point differance and i think Garcia can keep the chains moving in TB. Dunno just a theory. but the bucs are not in terrible shape Pyhsically it's more of a Division thing .
Steelers_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Steelers_86
Member since 2003 • 2268 Posts
I really don't like Simms as TB's starter. Garcia would be a very interesting option. If the Bucs were to pick up Calvin Johnson, and sign Garcia.. they might be able to get the Bucs going.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 AHUGECAT
Member since 2006 • 8967 Posts

Tampa should sign Free Agent Jeff Garcia in hope to be a Backup for Simms(he's still hasn't shown big game potentia and Garcia has). i'm thinking Jeff would help the bucs alot with the team we have if we get him we can use our #4 Pick for some thing other than a Qb. i really thnk the main problem with the Buccaneers is the QB they never have had a premier passer and if the Half decent QB we usally gets hurt we usally end up bombing .

Get Garcia
Win Games.
peacebringer

Brilliant idea... winning games will help them win the division? Why didn't Allen think of that?

PuddleMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PuddleMonkey
Member since 2006 • 412 Posts

[QUOTE="peacebringer"]Tampa should sign Free Agent Jeff Garcia in hope to be a Backup for Simms(he's still hasn't shown big game potentia and Garcia has). i'm thinking Jeff would help the bucs alot with the team we have if we get him we can use our #4 Pick for some thing other than a Qb. i really thnk the main problem with the Buccaneers is the QB they never have had a premier passer and if the Half decent QB we usally gets hurt we usally end up bombing .

Get Garcia
Win Games.
AHUGECAT

Brilliant idea... winning games will help them win the division? Why didn't Allen think of that?

Its either captain obvious (Bill Walton) posting, or someone who's been listening to him too much.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
To bad the Raiders already got him today):
killax98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 killax98
Member since 2006 • 294 Posts
raiders got him? link? cuz i highly doubt that hes no fit there he dosent have the arm

hell have one of the best years of his carrer w/ my bucs

hell die with the raiders
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
To bad the Raiders already got him today):poopinloop32
I can't find that anywhere on the web. Link, please.
killax98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 killax98
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"]To bad the Raiders already got him today):murlow12

actually i just talked to sombody on a forum thats close with the league, and said oakland and garcia are VERY close to reaching an agreement, plus garcias wife wants to go back to the bay area, and they are ASSURING him a #1 spot on the depth chart meanwhile the bucs say they will make him compete plus oakland hired garcias old OC in san fran too bad thier o-line will make garcia look like carr raiders will be 3-13 next year
killax98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 killax98
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]To bad the Raiders already got him today):killax98

actually i just talked to sombody on a forum thats close with the league, and said oakland and garcia are VERY close to reaching an agreement, plus garcias wife wants to go back to the bay area, and they are ASSURING him a #1 spot on the depth chart meanwhile the bucs say they will make him compete plus oakland hired garcias old OC in san fran too bad thier o-line will make garcia look like carr raiders will be 3-13 next year

if the bucs want him, they gotta act FAST
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]To bad the Raiders already got him today):killax98

They might be assuring him a #1 spot to start the season, but Jamarcus Russell will be starting by week 6, when the Raiders are 1-5.
killax98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 killax98
Agreed. He's always been awesome in the NFC and would be a great fit with TB. That only solves one of their problems though...KaptainKorn
only other problem we have is quarles and brooks are old or QB problem led to a humongus amount of 3 and outs last year we had by far the most therefore our D got tired alot of people dnt notice cuz it wasnt a very televised game.... but AT chicago we were down 21-3 nearing the end of the third, and we switched gradkowski out for rattay.... and rattay moved the ball but got picked off. bears kicked a FG and now were down by 21, but with a veteran in our QB spot, all of a sudden we juced up and had a huge drive with alsott scoring at the end, then we made hester fumble and threw a TD to alex smith... then we let the bears score were deep in our own terriotry but on 3rd down rattay hit galloway for like 90 yds for a TD, i forgot how we got the ball back but we did and hit a 44 yarder to IKE HILLIARD of all people 31-31 and it goes into overtime but we fumble and robbie gould wins the game for them still though, this offense has EVERYTHING exept the QB we really dont need much holes to fill
killax98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 killax98
[QUOTE="killax98"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]To bad the Raiders already got him today):murlow12

They might be assuring him a #1 spot to start the season, but Jamarcus Russell will be starting by week 6, when the Raiders are 1-5.

exactly garcias carrer is over
PuddleMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PuddleMonkey
this offense has EVERYTHING exept the QB we really dont need much holes to fillkillax98

Yeah, QB is a pretty big gaping hole in a team :)
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"]To bad the Raiders already got him today):murlow12

On my forums.. http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/index.php
If you have the premuim membership WillisDaRaider(Raider Insider) announced that Garcia and the Raiders have inked the deal at the afternoon...so expect something from ESPN at like 8
PuddleMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PuddleMonkey
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]To bad the Raiders already got him today):poopinloop32

If you have the premuim membership WillisDaRaider(Raider Insider) announced that Garcia and the Raiders have inked the deal at the afternoon...so expect something from ESPN at like 8

Um... yeah.... hope you don't pay too much for that premium membership :)
killax98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 killax98
ROFL garcia just signed with the bucs press conference is being held right now
nickmag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nickmag
Member since 2006 • 6710 Posts
[QUOTE="peacebringer"]Tampa can win the division if Get Garcia Get a WR or DT on first pick Win Games.

:lol: no kidding sherlock?
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 peacebringer
OMG I STARTED THIS THREAD YESTERDAY AND GUESS WHAT ON ESPN THEY JUST ANNOUNCED HE SIGNED WITH THE BUCCANEERS WOOHOO http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2786694
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]To bad the Raiders already got him today):PuddleMonkey

Um... yeah.... hope you don't pay too much for that premium membership :)

yea he repoted yesterday night that he is with Tampa..i posted this ealier
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 peacebringer
Now if they get a WR in the Draft and then Win games they can win the division :)