Pats get Thomas it's over

This topic is locked from further discussion.

peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#1 peacebringer
Member since 2006 • 3371 Posts
We'll guys the Big Bad Pats is not going down anytime soon. with 2 first round draft picks this year(wich will help our d) and now the newly aquired Adalius Thomas > i had a good feeling the pats would win this year but sorry to say an aged Defense was just to tired VS indy in the 4th quarter. But the pats have added an amazing LB and still have 2 first round draft picks. 
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts

We need to start drafting linebackers and safetys though so we can groom them behind these great linebackers.  I'm glad they have Thomas so maybe now they can focus on getting depth at receiver in free agency.  As long as they sign some good free agents and draft good they should be in the running again next year for sure.  I also just heard that were going to sign Welker of the Dolphins and give them a second rounder... sounds good to me.

peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#3 peacebringer
Member since 2006 • 3371 Posts
I think the pats will win 1 or more superbowls before the Belichek era is over. he just knows how to build a team. The win VS the Chargers this year prooved they can play at a high level but the game vs indy prooved that LB core is getting old to. leave Bruschi take away some of the other and have them work special teams. but i'm still confident if our LBs had some backup if they can sit on the side and get rest they can still play good if there not so tired.
nickmag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 nickmag
Member since 2006 • 6710 Posts
I'm suprised they shelled out for him, they never normally do. Any info on the contract, length and money?
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#5 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
I'm not sure but I heard on some sites that theres 15-18 million in gaurenteed money.
bunchofpixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 bunchofpixels
Member since 2003 • 7049 Posts
I'm suprised they shelled out for him, they never normally do. Any info on the contract, length and money?nickmag
Word is its a 6 year deal for around 10 mill per with around 15 mill guaranteed. The Patriots have also signed Kyle Brady and Sammy Morris. In edition, they are going to sign an offer sheet on restricted FA Wes Welker from Miami.