Offical LeBron topic, please keep all trade rumors and speculation in here.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LOEAnubis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LOEAnubis
Member since 2002 • 12135 Posts

Wow... there is really no need for a new LBJ trade topic every few hours... so let's keep it all in here... sheesh... :P

coltsfan4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 coltsfan4ever
Member since 2006 • 2628 Posts

Thanks for the sticky. The Lebron topics are out of control. I counted more then 5 on the first page alone. Anyway I think he may go to the Bulls. If they can get the coach he wants and Wade or Bosh,I dont see why he wouldnt at least think about signing with them. They already have a good pg in Rose and Noah surprised me with his play during the playoffs. And even the president thinks he should join the bulls!!:P

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

New Jersey could be a good fit if he could get Bosh to go with him. Lebron , Bosh , Harris + a good young center in Lopez. He and Kiki could get together and lure the best coach available. Maybe Byron Scott! Plus the JaY z connection and the move to Brooklyn has to be attractive. It seems like they'd have enough money to swing two big salaries. If he can't get Bosh to go with him , Boozer would be a decent second choice.

• Harris
  • Lee/Douglas-Roberts
  • Lebron
  • Bosh/Yi
  • Lopez
fudger2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 fudger2
Member since 2004 • 2315 Posts

Anyone know the teams that actually have the money to afford LeBron? A list would be nice, so we can make true contenders for him.

WeaponXDawkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 WeaponXDawkins
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Where's the Wadetopic huh? I guarantee you Wade will win another Championship before LBJ within the next 5 years. Wade going to team up with either Bosh, Amare, Dirk (if he opts out) and add extra pieces like 3 point threats so the floor gets spaced out. He'll even do it all in MIA, Pat going too make happen.. And I wouldn't be surprised if he even brings Joe Johnson and Raymond Felton. LBJ going for the extra fame, Wade for his ring.

todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 todd2r
Member since 2009 • 2615 Posts

Thanks for the sticky. The Lebron topics are out of control. I counted more then 5 on the first page alone. Anyway I think he may go to the Bulls. If they can get the coach he wants and Wade or Bosh,I dont see why he wouldnt at least think about signing with them. They already have a good pg in Rose and Noah surprised me with his play during the playoffs. And even the president thinks he should join the bulls!!:P

coltsfan4ever

hes not leaving cleveland and ill tell you why. im not lying when i say this. iused to live in canton, ohio which is obviously close to akron. one of my best friends ever, graduated with randy mihms, which is lebrons best friend i guess, even though randy is like 10 years older than LBJ. but randy mihms sits courtside right next to the cavs bench every game, and lebron does his little hand shake with him before every game. anyways,my buddy was out at the Pub (which is a night club in canton), and randy mihms and his entourage came in (LBJ was not there), got drunk, and told everybody to calm down cause LBJ was not leaving. hes just not saying anything because he wants to get the maximum amount of money from the cavs, and to raise the bar for his other free agent buddies Wade and Bosh so they can get the max money from whomever they sign with.

taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

I think LeBron should stay in Cleveland because it's a great city.

Right?

Right??

[spoiler] Sorry Cleveland fans, it fit well with this thread :P [/spoiler]

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#8 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

[QUOTE="coltsfan4ever"]

todd2r

hes not leaving cleveland and ill tell you why. im not lying when i say this. iused to live in canton, ohio which is obviously close to akron. one of my best friends ever, graduated with randy mihms, which is lebrons best friend i guess, even though randy is like 10 years older than LBJ. but randy mihms sits courtside right next to the cavs bench every game, and lebron does his little hand shake with him before every game. anyways,my buddy was out at the Pub (which is a night club in canton), and randy mihms and his entourage came in (LBJ was not there), got drunk, and told everybody to calm down cause LBJ was not leaving. hes just not saying anything because he wants to get the maximum amount of money from the cavs, and to raise the bar for his other free agent buddies Wade and Bosh so they can get the max money from whomever they sign with.

True or not, if LeBron wants to win a championship, he needs to leave Cleveland, plain and simple. They can't get anybody around him good enough to help him win a championship. As of right now, the Bulls look like the best team for him to go to since they have Noah who is solid and Rose who is a really good PG. His buddies can say what they want, but when it comes down to it, LeBron could change his mind any time he wants, and if he really wants to win a championship, he will leave Cleveland.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts

New Jersey could be a good fit if he could get Bosh to go with him. Lebron , Bosh , Harris + a good young center in Lopez. He and Kiki could get together and lure the best coach available. Maybe Byron Scott! Plus the JaY z connection and the move to Brooklyn has to be attractive. It seems like they'd have enough money to swing two big salaries. If he can't get Bosh to go with him , Boozer would be a decent second choice.

• Harris
  • Lee/Douglas-Roberts
  • Lebron
  • Bosh/Yi
  • Lopez
Nike_Air
u forgot to mention our top 4 pick :)
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

This board doesn't move fast enough to require a sticky.:roll:

Anywho...from my locked thread:

I heard this on the radio yesterday and didn't see it posted yet. This is also all over the internet if you google it. Appearently The Bron stunk it up in the playoffs because Delonte got busy with The Bron's mom. I think thats awesome.

Link

Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts

OMG....this is by far the most pathetic thing i have ever seen, lol

http://www.break.com/index/we-are-lebron-video.html

bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts

Thank you so much for making this thread :)

I hope LBJ goes to the Bulls

Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

An online poll on ESPN's website asks "Which NBA question are you more interested in?"

• Which team will win the championship? - 39%
  • What will LeBron James do in free agency? - 61%

I can't tell if that's a positive sign of how big James has become, or a negative sign of the NBA's current state.

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts

OMG....this is by far the most pathetic thing i have ever seen, lol

http://www.break.com/index/we-are-lebron-video.html

BeanTownBrown86

If I was Lebron, that video would be a good enough reason for me to leave. Man that was terrible. :lol:

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#15 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

An online poll on ESPN's website asks "Which NBA question are you more interested in?"

I can't tell if that's a positive sign of how big James has become, or a negative sign of the NBA's current state.

Oleg_Huzwog

With there only being four teams left, I actually think it's impressive that 39% of people are more interested in which team will win the title. Honestly, i would rather find out what team LeBron goes to because I don't like LA or Boston and am indifferent to Orlando. I do hope the Suns win it, but I still am more interested now in where LeBron goes. So to get 39% is pretty impressive seeing as only 4 teams are left.

MURDA_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MURDA_B
Member since 2008 • 2879 Posts

where ever the moneys good thats where lebron will go...he will probly land in miami or new york but i could be wrong.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

LBJ keeps getting used up roleplayers who just arent very good. Seriously Mo Williams is the 2nd best player on that team, which is just laughable. He needs to leave Cleveland, go to Chicago and win a bunch of rings. You have the best 3 man core possible Rose/LBJ/Noah and if he stays in Cleveland he gets a bunch of noname roleplayers such as Jamario Moon, Hickson, and Verajo who is actually not awful. Cavs have no capspace to get anyone good this summer, and if he stays its over.

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SaintBlaze

If the Knicks can convince Bosh to come over, then I'm sure Lebron will follow as well. Those two plus a young core of Toney Douglas, Danillo Gallinari, Bill Walker and Wilson Chandler is pretty good, and would be at least top 3 in the east. Trading Eddy Curry for an above average center like Emeka Okafur is also a possibility because Curry's contract expires in 2011, which will give the Hornets a chance to pursue some big name free agent during that offseason(Carmelo Anthony for example) to pair with Chris Paul. Then, the Knicks can pursue some mid lever players to round out the roster.

• PG: Toney Douglas
  • SG: Wilson Chandler
  • SF: Lebron james
  • PF: Chris Bosh
  • C: Emeka Okafur
  • Bench: Danillo Gallinari, Sergio Rodrigez, Bill Walker, Earl Barron and any other players they might sign for depth/filling out the roster. I almost forgot the two 2nd round picks we've got in this year's draft too.

Ofcourse, all of this is just my wishful thinking but it's the ideal scenario. I just hope we don't end up overpaying for guys like Carlos Boozer and Joe Johnson. They're quality players but they're not worth max contracts, since they're a notch below guys like Bosh, Wade and Lebron.

Avatar image for misteranderson8
misteranderson8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 misteranderson8
Member since 2010 • 46 Posts

Who's LeBron James ;)

Avatar image for Mister__Awesome
Mister__Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mister__Awesome
Member since 2009 • 2439 Posts

Who's LeBron James ;)

misteranderson8
3rd best player in the NBA right now.
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 NetYankEagle

. You have the best 3 man core possible Rose/LBJ/Noahr.

Fizzman
False. Wall or Turner(unless we get screwed in the lottery/Harris/Terrence WIlliams/Lopez/CDR/Lebrick/other Big free agent>>>>>>>rose and noah
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

NetYankEagle

False. Wall or Turner(unless we get screwed in the lottery/Harris/Terrence WIlliams/Lopez/CDR/Lebrick/other Big free agent>>>>>>>rose and noah

If you get Wall, I agree that Lebron, Wall & Lopez > Lebron, Rose & Noah. Otherwise I think LeBron, Rose, and Noah are better than anything the Nets can have.

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SaintBlaze

[QUOTE="NetYankEagle"][QUOTE="Fizzman"]

JML897

If you get Wall, I agree that Lebron, Wall & Lopez > Lebron, Rose & Noah. Otherwise I think LeBron, Rose, and Noah are better than anything the Nets can have.

Lebron, Bosh & Gallo >>>> All. :P

Xtatic324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 Xtatic324
Member since 2003 • 1340 Posts

Lebron James is coming to the Knicks. As much as alot of haters of NY sports out there don't want that to happen, its going to happen. It was all about NY 3 years ago when the countdown began and still is. Now we have all these haters talking about chicago and miami. Lebron wants to build his own legacy, not follow Jordan's footsteps in Chicago or join Wade's team. That's not going to happen. Lebron is a business man as well. As much as people hate to hear it, NY is the best place for that. Sure, the knicks have sucked for a long while, but that doesn't mean they can't get good again with the addition to Lebron and another top tier free agent. Next year, when Eddy Curry's contract is up, they can go after another star. It's rediculous how much the Knicks can do in just two years. Top that off that they are renovating MSG. NY is the best place for Lebron to be at. He can create his own legacy, be a god in sports by winning in NY and have the ultimate playground as far as business' go. NY is the mecca of sports, business, ect ect..

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SaintBlaze

Anybody here see this yet?

http://lebrontodabulls.com/

Funny stuff. :lol:

johnnyblazed88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 johnnyblazed88
Member since 2008 • 4240 Posts

anybody else heardelonte banged lebrons momma lol

and the cleveland we are the world song lol lebron is definitely gone

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SaintBlaze

Another Lebron site popped up: http://www.lebrontothemavs.com/

I don't think it's going to happen...but that is a pretty catchy song.

BaraChat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#29 BaraChat
Member since 2008 • 3144 Posts

[QUOTE="Oleg_Huzwog"]

nickdastick

With there only being four teams left, I actually think it's impressive that 39% of people are more interested in which team will win the title. Honestly, i would rather find out what team LeBron goes to because I don't like LA or Boston and am indifferent to Orlando. I do hope the Suns win it, but I still am more interested now in where LeBron goes. So to get 39% is pretty impressive seeing as only 4 teams are left.

Wait, so if your team isn't playing you aren't interested in the playoffs anymore? I'm sorry, but that would be pathetic for a basketball fan to think that way. I mean, I used to dislike both the Spurs and the Pistons back in '05 and I still watched the NBA Finals. It's a sad day on Earth when one player gathers more attention than 4 teams, two of which have combined for 32 championships and 3 former MVPs on their curent rosters (Kobe, Nash, KG).

Mister__Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mister__Awesome

[QUOTE="nickdastick"]

[QUOTE="Oleg_Huzwog"]

BaraChat

Wait, so if your team isn't playing you aren't interested in the playoffs anymore? I'm sorry, but that would be pathetic for a basketball fan to think that way. I mean, I used to dislike both the Spurs and the Pistons back in '05 and I still watched the NBA Finals. It's a sad day on Earth when one player gathers more attention than 4 teams, two of which have combined for 32 championships and 3 former MVPs on their curent rosters (Kobe, Nash, KG).

That 05 series was horrible! Lol but yea I agree just cause my team is eliminated, does not mean I'll stop watching the playoffs.
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SaintBlaze

The plot thickens: it appears that the Cavs have fired head coach Mike Brown. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5213917 I wonder who they plan on bringing in.white_sox

Phil Jackson? :o

Actually, probably not.

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SaintBlaze

Gallinari: Best Supporting Factor for LeBron

This puts a smile on my face. :)

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 NetYankEagle

SaintBlaze
:lol: *looks at site sees espn NEW YORK doesnt take article srsly*
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SaintBlaze

[QUOTE="SaintBlaze"]

NetYankEagle

:lol: *looks at site sees espn NEW YORK doesnt take article srsly*

I knew someone would pull that card. :lol:

Honestly, if I were in your shoes I'd say the samething but he does a make a pretty good point.

"The scariest part is that Gallinari has been this deadly from downtown without an offensive force to consistently draw his defender away to double team. But with James, Wade, Chris Bosh and Amar'e Stoudemireall on the table this summer, that's about to change. And so will everyone's appreciation for Danilo Gallinari."

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 NetYankEagle
a 6-10 soft small foward who cant rebound. Sounds like Andrea Bargnani and bosh couldnt do anything with him
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SaintBlaze

a 6-10 soft small foward who cant rebound. Sounds like Andrea Bargnani and bosh couldnt do anything with himNetYankEagle

Because Bosh is a playmaker for other players right? :lol:

With Lebron and Bosh as the big threats, Gallo would get a lot of open looks, something he hasn't gotten all season. He'd thrive playing along side them and would be molded into a legitimate #3 threat. And Gallinari is soft? Haha, sure.:lol:

The gospel: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/2010/03/25/2010-03-25_physical_play_getting_noticed.html

pen_needlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 pen_needlz
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts

Gallinari...Soft?

Gallo is anything but soft... but wherever LeBron goes, he still wont win a ring as long as kobe is in the league:D

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SaintBlaze

Gallinari...Soft?

Gallo is anything but soft... but wherever LeBron goes, he still wont win a ring as long as kobe is in the league:D

pen_needlz

Kobe is by far my favorite player in the NBA, but if Lebron comes to the Knicks, you best believe I'm going to be rooting for him to win a ring. :lol:

mexicanFOB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mexicanFOB
Member since 2010 • 95 Posts

If LeBron wants money, he's coming to the Knicks. LeBron buys the MSG stock for cheap and since LeBron is coming to New York, profits will skyrocket which means more $$$ for him. That's better than any contract the Bulls or Cavs can offer :lol:

pen_needlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 pen_needlz
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts

[QUOTE="pen_needlz"]

Gallinari...Soft?

SaintBlaze

Kobe is by far my favorite player in the NBA, but if Lebron comes to the Knicks, you best believe I'm going to be rooting for him to win a ring. :lol:

True so will I but thats the only time i will root for lebron
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

If LeBron wants money, he's coming to the Knicks. LeBron buys the MSG stock for cheap and since LeBron is coming to New York, profits will skyrocket which means more $$$ for him. That's better than any contract the Bulls or Cavs can offer :lol:

mexicanFOB

I can't imagine how that could be legal.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

How many wins will Cleveland have next year with Mo D league Williams being the leader of the team? 25 games is my prediction.

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
Looks like Chicago can be crossed off the list. Tom Thibedou (Dang, I can't spell his name, LOL!) just got hired as the Bulls coach.
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SaintBlaze

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=martin/100607_lebron_james_body_language&sportCat=nba

Interesting article about Lebron's body language during the recent Larry King Live interview. Here's a portion of the article that really caught my eye:

What about where he said Cleveland has the edge to re-sign him? Do you think that's true?

He said "absolutely, absolutely." I didn't think he was being genuine there. I felt like he was saying what he thought people wanted to hear.

Why's that?

Again, you saw the shoulder shrug. It wasn't once, it was twice. When you see a shoulder shrug over and over again, it's somebody doubting their own words. If you say "absolutely, absolutely" and you're still shrugging your shoulders, you're nonverbally saying, "I don't know, I don't know." No matter what your words say, your nonverbals are going to tell the truth. So if I look at you and go, "absolutely," and those shoulders are straight across just like they were for a great deal of the interview, then you think he's rock-solid. But if I say to you, "I don't know," and my shoulders go up, you say, "Oh, he's being honest. He doesn't know." And now [LeBron] says "absolutely, absolutely" and the shoulders go up, that's your body saying, "Help! I want to tell the truth and I just can't!"

:o

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Nike_Air

Looks like the Netswill signAvery Johnson.They could emergeas the frontrunner in the Lebron sweepstakesif they draft well.

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SaintBlaze

Looks like the Netswill signAvery Johnson.They could emergeas the frontrunner in the Lebron sweepstakesif they draft well.

Nike_Air

The same Avery Johnson that led his team to back to back 60 win seasons with no championship to show for it? Didn't Lebron just go through that same situation? ;)

Mister__Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Mister__Awesome

[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

SaintBlaze

The same Avery Johnson that led his team to back to back 60 win seasons with no championship to show for it? Didn't Lebron just go through that same situation? ;)

Well said, you hit it right on the dot. And to add, Avery lost to D-Wade in the Finals, I doubt LeBron wants to lose to D-Wade in anything regarding the playoffs.
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Nike_Air

[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

SaintBlaze

So basically , he has to go somewhere where the head coach has won an NBAtitle before , right?As oppsed to a coach that won 50+ games before without a championship? That leaves -

• Pop
  • Phil Jackson
  • Larry Brown
  • Doc Rivers
  • Pat Riley (if he coaches)

Or does thecoach need to be less successfulin winsand then LOSE? Seriously , what kind of "situation" should he be in? :lol:

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SaintBlaze

[QUOTE="SaintBlaze"]

[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

Nike_Air

So basically , he has to go somewhere where the head coach has won an NBAtitle before , right?As oppsed to a coach that won 50+ games before without a championship? That leaves -

• Pop
  • Phil Jackson
  • Larry Brown
  • Doc Rivers
  • Pat Riley (if he coaches)

Or does thecoach need to be less successfulin winsand then LOSE? Seriously , what kind of "situation" should he be in? :lol:

Don't put words in my mouth. :lol:

I'm saying Avery Johnson had the same situation in Dallas (stacked team with an MVP caliber superstar) and couldn't get it done. I don't see how signing him makes the Nets a frontrunner if Lebron is as sick of losing as he wants us to believe. You're telling me Lebron would like to go to a 12 win team in New Jersey, with a coach who's resume looks eerily similar to Mike Brown's? (Back to back 60 win seasons, coach of the year and only one finals appearance)

If Lebron ends up leaving, I'd imagine he'd a want a fresh start. Playing under a new coach with the same history of success(and failure) as his previous one isn't a fresh start.

Good hire by the Nets, but I doubt this makes them the #1 choice for Lebron, regardless if they have a good draft or not. (And that's if he was even considering them in the first place. :lol: )