NFL: Who is the best QB in Football? Brady, Manning, Rodgers or Vick?

• 145 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Brady and Manning getting up in age but still getting it done, Rodgers is the future and Vick might be the most exciting player in the League. But right now, I shall take Rodgers.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50693 Posts

Rodgers and Vick aren't in the conversation....yet

It's too tough to call between Brady and Manning.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Aaron Rodgers Plus he has the BELT!!!

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
I think Rodgers will be the best QB in the NFL this year
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Chutebox
I think Rodgers will be the best QB in the NFL this yearJML897
Brady has too many weapons now for anyone to be better than him.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 i5750at4Ghz
Member since 2010 • 5839 Posts
Tom Brady has taken over for Manning. I expect Rivers to take over for Brady in the coming years.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
Vick isn't in this discussion. He is great, I love watching him play every down like his last, but... yeah, I'm sure you guys know. Now if he wins 2 SBs, 2 SB MVPs and a regular season MVP then we'll talk.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

By Manning you mean Eli, right? :P

Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts
It's Brady easily. As much as I like Rodgers, it's Brady.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 theone86

Tom Brady has taken over for Manning. I expect Rivers to take over for Brady in the coming years.i5750at4Ghz

Rivers has insane numbers every year, only reason he isn't right there with Brady already is because he doesn't make the playoffs every year like Brady does, and really I think that's more of a failure to surround him with a great defense.

Also, why isn't Brees in this conversation? Dude has like 4,000 yards every single year.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
Brees threw 22 INTs last year. It's possible that that was just a fluke year but I think he's on the downside of his career.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]Tom Brady has taken over for Manning. I expect Rivers to take over for Brady in the coming years.theone86

Rivers has insane numbers every year, only reason he isn't right there with Brady already is because he doesn't make the playoffs every year like Brady does, and really I think that's more of a failure to surround him with a great defense.

Also, why isn't Brees in this conversation? Dude has like 4,000 yards every single year.

Brees is good, but imo the 3 players I listed are better. And he threw way too many ints last year. Elite QBs shouldn't throw 22 picks.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 No_Hablo_Ingles
Brees is a top 3 QB. Case closed. Maybe, if he has another down year, Rogers/River/Vick take the title for 3rd best QB, but till then...
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
Brees is a top 3 QB. Case closed. Maybe, if he has another down year, Rogers/River/Vick take the title for 3rd best QB, but till then...No_Hablo_Ingles
Vick? Really?
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 theone86

[QUOTE="theone86"]

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]Tom Brady has taken over for Manning. I expect Rivers to take over for Brady in the coming years.i5750at4Ghz

Brees is good, but imo the 3 players I listed are better. And he threw way too many ints last year. Elite QBs shouldn't throw 22 picks.

Ummm...Brett Favre?

i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="theone86"]

theone86

Ummm...Brett Favre?

Different time. A prime Favre playing under the rules we have now would throw 50 tds every year. Even still in his MVP years he never threw more than 16 ints.

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SF_KiLLaMaN
I find it funny how Vick is in this poll and Rivers is not. What a joke.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 i5750at4Ghz
I find it funny how Vick is in this poll and Rivers is not. What a joke.SF_KiLLaMaN
To be fair Vick did have a better year last year.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SF_KiLLaMaN

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]I find it funny how Vick is in this poll and Rivers is not. What a joke.i5750at4Ghz

OK. He didn't even play a full year. Rivers has put up great numbers constantly over the past few years with a worse team. He also threw for the most yards last year. You don't judge a quarterback on a small amount of time played.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 No_Hablo_Ingles
[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]Brees is a top 3 QB. Case closed. Maybe, if he has another down year, Rogers/River/Vick take the title for 3rd best QB, but till then...SF_KiLLaMaN
Vick? Really?

I said maybe. If Vick played 16 game last year he would have threw for 4000 yard, scored 40 TDs, and ran for more then 800 yards so yeah... Vick
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 No_Hablo_Ingles

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]I find it funny how Vick is in this poll and Rivers is not. What a joke.SF_KiLLaMaN

OK. He didn't even play a full year. Rivers has put up great numbers constantly over the past few years with a worse team. He also threw for the most yards last year. You don't judge a quarterback on a small amount of time played.

It's not like Vick played 4 games. He missed a total of 3 due to injury. Playing 12-13 games is large enough.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]I find it funny how Vick is in this poll and Rivers is not. What a joke.SF_KiLLaMaN

Vick 5 years starting 5 playoff runs. Rivers not so much, and rivers plays in the AFC west the second worse division in the NFL.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SF_KiLLaMaN
[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] To be fair Vick did have a better year last year.i5750at4Ghz

Vick 5 years starting 5 playoff runs. Rivers not so much, and rivers plays in the AFC west the second worse division in the NFL.

I could easily argue that the Falcons were a better team than the Chargers are. Also, just running doesn't make you a good quarterback. Yes, Vick is and was a great athlete, but there is a lot more to being a quarterback. Rivers is what a quarterback is supposed to be and he has been excellent for the past few years.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] OK. He didn't even play a full year. Rivers has put up great numbers constantly over the past few years with a worse team. He also threw for the most yards last year. You don't judge a quarterback on a small amount of time played.

SF_KiLLaMaN

I could easily argue that the Falcons were a better team than the Chargers are. Also, just running doesn't make you a good quarterback. Yes, Vick is and was a great athlete, but there is a lot more to being a quarterback. Rivers is what a quarterback is supposed to be and he has been excellent for the past few years.

I can't stand that "supposed to be" crap. Get the job done however as long as it gets done. Rivers is a great QB, look up above I say this same thing. But the fact still remains Vick did have a better year last year. And has always been a playoff QB as a starter.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 No_Hablo_Ingles
[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] I could easily argue that the Falcons were a better team than the Chargers are.

The Charger win more then 4 games without Rivers... The Falcons were the worse team in the NFL without Vick when he broke his leg in the preseason.
Also, just running doesn't make you a good quarterback. SF_KiLLaMaN
Good thing Vick doesn't just run...
Rivers is what a quarterback is supposed to be and he has been excellent for the past few years.SF_KiLLaMaN
Who is to say what a QB should be? Winning is the only thing that matters. And btw, Vick had a better Total QBR rating
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SF_KiLLaMaN

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"][QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] Vick 5 years starting 5 playoff runs. Rivers not so much, and rivers plays in the AFC west the second worse division in the NFL.i5750at4Ghz

I can't stand that "supposed to be" crap. Get the job done however as long as it gets done. Rivers is a great QB, look up above I say this same thing. But the fact still remains Vick did have a better year last year. And has always been a playoff QB as a starter.

Because Vick has had a better team for his entire career. Rivers can put up huge numbers and still lose because the Charger defense can't stop anything. A QB has to be able to throw the ball good and be accurate. Both of which Rivers is better than Vick at. Sure, Vick can run, but that is only one of the many things that makes a quarter back that he is better than Rivers in. A quarterback can't make a team a playoff team, he needs support.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SF_KiLLaMaN
[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]The Charger win more then 4 games without Rivers... The Falcons were the worse team in the NFL without Vick when he broke his leg in the preseason.
Also, just running doesn't make you a good quarterback. SF_KiLLaMaN
Good thing Vick doesn't just run...
Rivers is what a quarterback is supposed to be and he has been excellent for the past few years.SF_KiLLaMaN
Who is to say what a QB should be? Winning is the only thing that matters. And btw, Vick had a better Total QBR rating

Are you really going to judge Vick by one season? Also, you still can't forget about how much better the Eagles are than the Chargers.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 i5750at4Ghz
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] I could easily argue that the Falcons were a better team than the Chargers are. Also, just running doesn't make you a good quarterback. Yes, Vick is and was a great athlete, but there is a lot more to being a quarterback. Rivers is what a quarterback is supposed to be and he has been excellent for the past few years.SF_KiLLaMaN

Because Vick has had a better team for his entire career. Rivers can put up huge numbers and still lose because the Charger defense can't stop anything. A QB has to be able to throw the ball good and be accurate. Both of which Rivers is better than Vick at. Sure, Vick can run, but that is only one of the many things that makes a quarter back that he is better than Rivers in. A quarterback can't make a team a playoff team, he needs support.

Chargers had the number 1 defense and offense last year....
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 No_Hablo_Ingles
Are you really going to judge Vick by one season? Also, you still can't forget about how much better the Eagles are than the Chargers.SF_KiLLaMaN
. Vick is a 4 time probowler, who has numerous records, among them being the first QB in NFL history to beat Greenbay in Lambo field in the playoffs. So, no, I'm not solely judging him off 1 season, but it is obvious he has improved 2. Vick makes them better. Just like how he made the 3-13 Falcons a 10 win team
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Because Vick has had a better team for his entire career. Rivers can put up huge numbers and still lose because the Charger defense can't stop anything. A QB has to be able to throw the ball good and be accurate. Both of which Rivers is better than Vick at. Sure, Vick can run, but that is only one of the many things that makes a quarter back that he is better than Rivers in. A quarterback can't make a team a playoff team, he needs support.SF_KiLLaMaN
Really? I'm pretty sure Peyton did that last season.

i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 i5750at4Ghz
[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] Are you really going to judge Vick by one season? Also, you still can't forget about how much better the Eagles are than the Chargers.No_Hablo_Ingles
. Vick is a 4 time probowler, who has numerous records, among them being the first QB in NFL history to beat Greenbay in Lambo field in the playoffs. So, no, I'm not solely judging him off 1 season, but it is obvious he has improved 2. Vick makes them better. Just like how he made the 3-13 Falcons a 10 win team

Packers game of last year proves that. Came in and almost brought them back to a win after kolb gave the game away.
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Also I would go with Brady. I may be a Pats fan but he did great last season, no question. And he has been consisent throughout the years.

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SF_KiLLaMaN

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] Are you really going to judge Vick by one season? Also, you still can't forget about how much better the Eagles are than the Chargers.No_Hablo_Ingles

Adding a good quarterback obviously makes a team much better, especially when he is most of the offense. but he only excelled in one area, which was scrambling and running. He made the pro bowl because he was a great exciting player, but saying he was one of the best quarterback would just be stupid. Yes, he was and still is an amazing athlete, but to be a great quarterback you have to be well rounded, not just good in one small area of the position. Vick is obviosuly getting better and more balance, but I still wouldn't put ihm in my top 5 QBs.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 No_Hablo_Ingles
Adding a good quarterback obviously makes a team much better, especially when he is most of the offense. but he only excelled in one area, which was scrambling and running. He made the pro bowl because he was a great exciting player, but saying he was one of the best quarterback would just be stupid. Yes, he was and still is an amazing athlete, but to be a great quarterback you have to be well rounded, not just good in one small area of the position.SF_KiLLaMaN
... Rewatch the Redskins game... or the Bears game... or the Giants game... or the Colts game... etc. He is now a dangerous passer who can throw it deeper then any QB in the NFL with a flick, and make it accurate. His spiril is one of the tightest in the NFL, and is accurate on medium to long routes. Look up Celek catch vs Bears on youtube.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] Are you really going to judge Vick by one season? Also, you still can't forget about how much better the Eagles are than the Chargers.SF_KiLLaMaN

Adding a good quarterback obviously makes a team much better, especially when he is most of the offense. but he only excelled in one area, which was scrambling and running. He made the pro bowl because he was a great exciting player, but saying he was one of the best quarterback would just be stupid. Yes, he was and still is an amazing athlete, but to be a great quarterback you have to be well rounded, not just good in one small area of the position. Vick is obviosuly getting better and more balance, but I still wouldn't put ihm in my top 5 QBs.

He is and was a great QB, he just wasn't a good passing QB. Your narrow view of what a QB "should be" doesn't change that fact.

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SF_KiLLaMaN
[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] Adding a good quarterback obviously makes a team much better, especially when he is most of the offense. but he only excelled in one area, which was scrambling and running. He made the pro bowl because he was a great exciting player, but saying he was one of the best quarterback would just be stupid. Yes, he was and still is an amazing athlete, but to be a great quarterback you have to be well rounded, not just good in one small area of the position.No_Hablo_Ingles
... Rewatch the Redskins game... or the Bears game... or the Giants game... or the Colts game... etc. He is now a dangerous passer who can throw it deeper then any QB in the NFL with a flick, and make it accurate. His spiril is one of the tightest in the NFL, and is accurate on medium to long routes. Look up Celek catch vs Bears on youtube.

Again, I know he is a very good quarterback, I just wouldn't rush to put him in my top 5 based on what wasn't even a full season last year. If he does equally as well this year, then he will probably be there, but I need to see more of his passing ability.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SF_KiLLaMaN

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"] . Vick is a 4 time probowler, who has numerous records, among them being the first QB in NFL history to beat Greenbay in Lambo field in the playoffs. So, no, I'm not solely judging him off 1 season, but it is obvious he has improved 2. Vick makes them better. Just like how he made the 3-13 Falcons a 10 win teami5750at4Ghz

He is and was a great QB, he just wasn't a good passing QB. Your narrow view of what a QB "should be" doesn't change that fact.

My narrow view? I'm looking at the big picture, you're not. Sure he was a good running QB, but that's only a small percentage of a QB's total job. In order to be great at a job, you have to be good at everything the job involves, which Vick was clearly not on the Falcons.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 i5750at4Ghz
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] Adding a good quarterback obviously makes a team much better, especially when he is most of the offense. but he only excelled in one area, which was scrambling and running. He made the pro bowl because he was a great exciting player, but saying he was one of the best quarterback would just be stupid. Yes, he was and still is an amazing athlete, but to be a great quarterback you have to be well rounded, not just good in one small area of the position. Vick is obviosuly getting better and more balance, but I still wouldn't put ihm in my top 5 QBs.

SF_KiLLaMaN

My narrow view? I'm looking at the big picture, you're not. Sure he was a good running QB, but that's only a small percentage of a QB's total job. In order to be great at a job, you have to be good at everything the job involves, which Vick was clearly not on the Falcons.

I disagree. If what you say is true then he wouldn't have been winning games like he was.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SF_KiLLaMaN

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"][QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] He is and was a great QB, he just wasn't a good passing QB. Your narrow view of what a QB "should be" doesn't change that fact.

i5750at4Ghz

I disagree. If what you say is true then he wouldn't have been winning games like he was.

You don't have to be a great all around QB to win games. You can be great at one small aspect of the job and win by your skill in that, but to be a great QB, you have to be good at everything that has to do with the job. Vick was an amazing athlete, but he wasn't a great QB.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 No_Hablo_Ingles
Rivers wasn't a great QB in middle school.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] My narrow view? I'm looking at the big picture, you're not. Sure he was a good running QB, but that's only a small percentage of a QB's total job. In order to be great at a job, you have to be good at everything the job involves, which Vick was clearly not on the Falcons. SF_KiLLaMaN

You don't have to be a great all around QB to win games. You can be great at one small aspect of the job and win by your skill in that, but to be a great QB, you have to be good at everything that has to do with the job. Vick was an amazing athlete, but he wasn't a great QB.

He was and still is the best running QB in the NFL. I'm sorry I just don't see your point. Based on your logic Rivers is an incomplete QB as well as he only has 250 yards rushing for his career. Making him "incomplete".
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SF_KiLLaMaN
[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] I disagree. If what you say is true then he wouldn't have been winning games like he was.i5750at4Ghz

He was and still is the best running QB in the NFL. I'm sorry I just don't see your point. Based on your logic Rivers is an incomplete QB as well as he only has 250 yards rushing for his career. Making him "incomplete".

But rushing isn't an essential part of being a QB, passing is. Being able to run is more of a bonus than anything.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 No_Hablo_Ingles
But rushing isn't an essential part of being a QB, passing is. Being able to run is more of a bonus than anything. SF_KiLLaMaN
No, producing scoring drives is. You can be a game manager QB like early big ben, Mark Sanchez, etc.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] You don't have to be a great all around QB to win games. You can be great at one small aspect of the job and win by your skill in that, but to be a great QB, you have to be good at everything that has to do with the job. Vick was an amazing athlete, but he wasn't a great QB.

SF_KiLLaMaN

But rushing isn't an essential part of being a QB, passing is. Being able to run is more of a bonus than anything.

I again disagree. Moving the football forward is an essential part of being a QB. Regardless of how you do it.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Chutebox
[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]I find it funny how Vick is in this poll and Rivers is not. What a joke.i5750at4Ghz

No he didn't. Rivers threw for almost 5k yards, 101.8 QB rating, 30 TDs, and 65.9 completion percentage. Rivers is always overlooked.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Chutebox

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] Adding a good quarterback obviously makes a team much better, especially when he is most of the offense. but he only excelled in one area, which was scrambling and running. He made the pro bowl because he was a great exciting player, but saying he was one of the best quarterback would just be stupid. Yes, he was and still is an amazing athlete, but to be a great quarterback you have to be well rounded, not just good in one small area of the position.No_Hablo_Ingles

WOW, I haven't seen so much exaggeration in one post in a while!

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 No_Hablo_Ingles

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] Adding a good quarterback obviously makes a team much better, especially when he is most of the offense. but he only excelled in one area, which was scrambling and running. He made the pro bowl because he was a great exciting player, but saying he was one of the best quarterback would just be stupid. Yes, he was and still is an amazing athlete, but to be a great quarterback you have to be well rounded, not just good in one small area of the position.Chutebox

... Rewatch the Redskins game... or the Bears game... or the Giants game... or the Colts game... etc. He is now a dangerous passer who can throw it deeper then any QB in the NFL with a flick, and make it accurate. His spiral is one of the tightest in the NFL, and is accurate on medium to long routes. Look up Celek catch vs Bears on youtube.

WOW, I haven't seen so much exaggeration in one post in a while!

I do what I do :P!

but, just to clarify, what did I exaggerate? He really does throw 50 yards accurately throwing off his back foot with a flick of the wrist. The rest is kind of meh ish

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#48 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
Vick isn't even close. Drew Brees should be on the poll in his place. And this isn't even a discussion. You guys did see what Tom Brady did last year, right? I'll take Brady any day.
Major_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Major_Snake
Member since 2007 • 5271 Posts

We can all agree Brady and Peyton top 1 and 2...

I see Rodgers, then Brees, then Vick, then Rivers... based on two things, their playing ability AAND ability to lead their team to victory.

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

I like Manning the best, but as far as best player I'd have to say Brady just for those years when the Patriots kept going to the superbowl and winning. I put Vick last because he's just hype, that's it. I watch him every Sunday and am a diehard Eagles fan, nothing about him has made me go wow. As soon as the Bears figured him out last year he's been average at best.