ShadyAcshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 ShadyAcshuns
Member since 2023 • 274 Posts

Gonna start this thread off and just say it: wtf is going on with Joe Burrow?

ShadyAcshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ShadyAcshuns

hmm... this place is a ghost town. I bet there's less than a hundred posters left. This place used to have a really vital NFL fan base too. Probably time to pull the plug on this entire website.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8220 Posts

@shadyacshuns: Real story before week 1, there was a black croes concert in my hometown, I went and I shit you not Joe Burrow was there. The local radio dj brought up he was there and he seemed like he didn't want to be seen. This was on a Friday night and he played sunday.. I told friends of mine this and they thought I was lying. Well he played like absolute dog shit week 1.. then they believed me lol joe messing around.

He'll turn it around week 3 I think.

I'm a redskins fan so I'm enjoying the Sam Howell experience so far.

ShadyAcshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShadyAcshuns
@sargentd said:

@shadyacshuns: Real story before week 1, there was a black croes concert in my hometown, I went and I shit you not Joe Burrow was there. The local radio dj brought up he was there and he seemed like he didn't want to be seen. This was on a Friday night and he played sunday.. I told friends of mine this and they thought I was lying. Well he played like absolute dog shit week 1.. then they believed me lol joe messing around.

He'll turn it around week 3 I think.

I'm a redskins fan so I'm enjoying the Sam Howell experience so far.

HTTR! Sam looks legit. It's been so many years since Washington has had these kinds of pieces all at once on their team. Speaking of them, I don't know if any other NFL team this year has a better pair of coordinators than Bieniemy and Del Rio.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8220 Posts

@shadyacshuns: EB has been so much better than Scott Turner. As a fan it's been painfully watching the same schemes over and over again. You know it's bad when a casual like myself knows exactly what they are going to do every damn play. So glad we finnaly got rid of him. EB is much more creative and actually using ALL of our pieces. Last week against Denver Sam had like 13 different targets which is wild.

Del Rio is solid. I give him a B+, the Talent we have on D is just flat out incredible right now. They should be even better than what we've seen. And what we've seen is great.