Most overrated elite QB in the NFL?

• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BaraChat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 BaraChat
Member since 2008 • 3144 Posts

Now you may not agree that all five men listed below are elite QBs, but they have been the ones getting most of the press this season/off-season.

So I'm asking you all, which one of these fine gents is the most overrated?

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#2 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
Of this group, Michael Vick. But he deserves most of the praise he gets, I don't really think any of them are overrated.
TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TheGrat1
Member since 2008 • 4330 Posts
Vick? Elite? He's going to have to have more than one great season throwing the ball for me to consider him elite. Why isn't Drew Brees or Philip Rivers on your list?
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

Non are overrated. There's no chance anyone can seriously say Ben Roethlisberger. He doesn't get any praise whatsoever. Peyton's been struggling with his team, but still pretty good.

BaraChat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 BaraChat
Member since 2008 • 3144 Posts
Vick? Elite? He's going to have to have more than one great season throwing the ball for me to consider him elite. Why isn't Drew Brees or Philip Rivers on your list?TheGrat1
Well he was MVP-talk all season, that makes him pretty elite to me. Rivers and Brees don't get nearly as much press as any of the QBs stated above. I'm not saying they don't deserve it, but it's just a fact.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

I don't know if I would call Rodgers overrated, definitely overhyped. I'd like to see how he'd fare with a different group of receivers, his current corps gets open fairly easily and gets great yards after the catch, which definitely bumps up his numbers. I wonder if his numbers would look as spectacular if he was playing with the group of receivers that Peyton or Vick or Favre was playing with this past season. That still makes him a good quarterback, I just think the love this guy gets from the media surpasses sycophancy and borders into cultish.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 theone86

[QUOTE="TheGrat1"]Vick? Elite? He's going to have to have more than one great season throwing the ball for me to consider him elite. Why isn't Drew Brees or Philip Rivers on your list?BaraChat
Well he was MVP-talk all season, that makes him pretty elite to me. Rivers and Brees don't get nearly as much press as any of the QBs stated above. I'm not saying they don't deserve it, but it's just a fact.

Rivers is probably wholly underrated simply by merit of never getting to the big game much less win it. If he goes down as the next Dan Marino it's not going to be his fault, it's the fault of Norv Turner and the organization for not being able to build a team around a player who has 300+,3 touchdown+ games on a regular basis.

Brees certainly was the lovechild of the media there for about a season, now I think people have forgotten about him. How fleeting acclaim can be when you're not going deep anymore. At the beginning of the season Brees was still getting adecent amountof hype and analysts were speculating as to whether or not the Steelers even needed Big Ben, how things change.

Vick, this season had its highs and lows. Personally, I wonder if he can repeat his success given the consistent injuries and how old he's getting. He also struggled in some games, but of the QBs you listed he probably had the worst team behind him this season (full team, not just receivers). Vick's probably always going to be a quarterback who is underrated by his detractors and overrated by his fans.

Avatar image for ps3_owns_360Wii
ps3_owns_360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 ps3_owns_360Wii
Member since 2008 • 2289 Posts

Big Ben, sure he wins big games. But put up mediocre numbers. But he also rode a great running game and great defense. Just my opinion.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
I think the forum crowd focuses too much on Big Bens 10-2 record, and completely forgets how beast his defense/run game is. That said didn't the NFL Network put Peyton Manning #8 all time?(for the record I'm a Peyton Manning fan) 9-10 for Mr. #8 all time? I don't see how that's not being overrated.
TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheGrat1
Member since 2008 • 4330 Posts
[QUOTE="TheGrat1"]Vick? Elite? He's going to have to have more than one great season throwing the ball for me to consider him elite. Why isn't Drew Brees or Philip Rivers on your list?BaraChat

I'm not doubting that he had a phenomenal season but I need to see him do it next year as well. If Vick can repeat this kind of performance I will gladly elevate him to elite status. Brees was a media darling the entire offseason, and Rivers was right with Vick in those MVP talks for most of the season. They both get plenty of press.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
Out of the group, I say Vick. But to be honest, I'm glad a lot of people have Vick in Elite status, and even happier he's doing it on the Eagles :D If Vick plays just 14 games next year, MV7 will be your MVP
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 No_Hablo_Ingles
P.S Note that I said out of the group. I hold firm to my belief that Eli Manning is the most over rated QB in the NFL right now and for some reason is mentioned in the Elite status.
sergemyster8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sergemyster8
Member since 2006 • 1749 Posts
Aaron Rodgers.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 theone86

I think the forum crowd focuses too much on Big Bens 10-2 record, and completely forgets how beast his defense/run game is. That said didn't the NFL Network put Peyton Manning #8 all time?(for the record I'm a Peyton Manning fan) 9-10 for Mr. #8 all time? I don't see how that's not being overrated. jg4xchamp

Um, I dunno, Dan Marino, John Elway, Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr, Joe Montana, Sid Luckman, Troy Aikman, Rodger Staubach, are all I can think of off the top of my head. I guess that's eight, but really aren't we being nitpicky over one spot? Of course I don't know who they put ahead of him, but stiil. Besides, Brett Favre has gotten way more hype over the years than Peyton Manning and Peyton is definitely the superior QB of the two.

ImaPirate0202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ImaPirate0202
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts

Vick

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
The Dog Killer.
spliffstar12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 spliffstar12
Member since 2008 • 1281 Posts
The Rapist
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jg4xchamp

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]I think the forum crowd focuses too much on Big Bens 10-2 record, and completely forgets how beast his defense/run game is. That said didn't the NFL Network put Peyton Manning #8 all time?(for the record I'm a Peyton Manning fan) 9-10 for Mr. #8 all time? I don't see how that's not being overrated. theone86

Um, I dunno, Dan Marino, John Elway, Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr, Joe Montana, Sid Luckman, Troy Aikman, Rodger Staubach, are all I can think of off the top of my head. I guess that's eight, but really aren't we being nitpicky over one spot? Of course I don't know who they put ahead of him, but stiil. Besides, Brett Favre has gotten way more hype over the years than Peyton Manning and Peyton is definitely the superior QB of the two.

Because Manning was essentially put on the list as the 2nd best QB of all time, and has for god knows how long been the 1A with Tom Brady's 1 in the whole ranking elite quarterbacks. Yet all he has to show for it is 1 ring, and a 9-10 playoff record.

Now I'm not one to put all my faith into Superbowl/Playoff records because the context of those situations is far more important. I certainly believe Peyton Manning is a great quarterback, and the only one better than him in the league right now is Tom Brady in my eyes. That said. He's disappointing come playoff season. Yet he's suppose to be one of the greatest ever.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jg4xchamp
P.S Note that I said out of the group. I hold firm to my belief that Eli Manning is the most over rated QB in the NFL right now and for some reason is mentioned in the Elite status.No_Hablo_Ingles
Eli is more overpaid than overrated. No one really puts Eli over the other Manning, Brady, Brees, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, or anyone. Personally I'd take Eli over a lot of the other young QBs Ryan, Flacco, Freeman, etc.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 No_Hablo_Ingles
[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]P.S Note that I said out of the group. I hold firm to my belief that Eli Manning is the most over rated QB in the NFL right now and for some reason is mentioned in the Elite status.jg4xchamp
Eli is more overpaid than overrated. No one really puts Eli over the other Manning, Brady, Brees, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, or anyone. Personally I'd take Eli over a lot of the other young QBs Ryan, Flacco, Freeman, etc.

People rate Eli in the top 10, thus he is overated. He's not even the 1st or 2nd best QB taken in that draft class.
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts
I don't agree that these are the "elite" QBs. Brady, Manning and Brees are all elite players. Vick has been phenomenal this year, but he's only been this good for one year. Consistently being good year in and year out is necessary for a QB to be considered elite. Rodgers needs more playoffs wins before I call him elite, but he's getting there. That being said, if I were to choose 5 guys as elite players right now I'd go with Manning, Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger and Rodgers or Rivers. Roethlisberger doesn't put up great numbers but he wins games and that's all that matters. Yes, he does have the best defense in the NFL and a solid run game, but how many games has the guy won for his team? The Green Bay-Pittsburgh game from a year ago is a perfect example. Roethlisberger brought them back at the very end with no time left on the clock. That's what you call clutch. And in the process he threw for 500 yards, so he's capable of carrying that team. That's what makes the Steelers such a great team. Anyways, I won't call any of the people you listed overrated. They are all great players and they deserve the praise that they get.
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

[QUOTE="theone86"]

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]I think the forum crowd focuses too much on Big Bens 10-2 record, and completely forgets how beast his defense/run game is. That said didn't the NFL Network put Peyton Manning #8 all time?(for the record I'm a Peyton Manning fan) 9-10 for Mr. #8 all time? I don't see how that's not being overrated. jg4xchamp

Because Manning was essentially put on the list as the 2nd best QB of all time, and has for god knows how long been the 1A with Tom Brady's 1 in the whole ranking elite quarterbacks. Yet all he has to show for it is 1 ring, and a 9-10 playoff record.

Now I'm not one to put all my faith into Superbowl/Playoff records because the context of those situations is far more important. I certainly believe Peyton Manning is a great quarterback, and the only one better than him in the league right now is Tom Brady in my eyes. That said. He's disappointing come playoff season. Yet he's suppose to be one of the greatest ever.

I thought Unitas and Montana were put higher on the list so that would put him as third best? Either way I do think being 8th of all time is too high. But then again thought Farve was also too high on the list as well.

Anyways out of those, I'd say it's between Vick and Big Ben. I'd like to see how Vick does next season before putting him as an elite Qb. As for Big Ben, the defense and running game he has helps a lot.

I do however think he is one of the top clutch Qb's playing right now.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 No_Hablo_Ingles

Fun fact: Vick averaged more Touchdowns per game then any QB in the NFL last season. He averaged 2.5 (Brady averaged 2.25) per game and missed four because of either injury or coaching decision.

If he maintained that average and played all 16 games, he would have scored 40 total Touchdowns (28 passing, 12 rushing).

So if that's not elite, I can't wait till next year, because like Vick said "The sky is the limit"

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 frostybanana
[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]Fun fact: Vick averaged more Touchdowns per game then any QB in the NFL last season. He averaged 2.5 (Brady averaged 2.25) per game and missed four because of either injury or coaching decision. If he keep that average and played all 16 games, he would have scored 40 total Touchdowns (28 passing, 12 rushing). So if that's not elite, I can't wait till next year, because like Vick said "The sky is the limit"

But he only did that over one season. He needs to do it consistently to be considered one of the elite QBs. That, and he needs to be consistent in the playoffs as well. He's a great player and I hope he keeps doing what he's doing. But he can't be called one of the elite just yet.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 No_Hablo_Ingles
[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]Fun fact: Vick averaged more Touchdowns per game then any QB in the NFL last season. He averaged 2.5 (Brady averaged 2.25) per game and missed four because of either injury or coaching decision. If he keep that average and played all 16 games, he would have scored 40 total Touchdowns (28 passing, 12 rushing). So if that's not elite, I can't wait till next year, because like Vick said "The sky is the limit"

But he only did that over one season. He needs to do it consistently to be considered one of the elite QBs. That, and he needs to be consistent in the playoffs as well. He's a great player and I hope he keeps doing what he's doing. But he can't be called one of the elite just yet.

Which is why I said I can't wait till next year. He seems committed to Improving, and if he did that this year, next year should be better. Even when teams "figured him out" he still averaged the same amount of Touchdowns throughout the year (He averaged 2.5 TD in his first 6 games and 2.5 after teams like the Bears and Giants figured him out even if you include the Vikings game). It's the off season for my team, so that means a lot of hopeless optimist till Football season starts again :D
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 frostybanana
[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]Fun fact: Vick averaged more Touchdowns per game then any QB in the NFL last season. He averaged 2.5 (Brady averaged 2.25) per game and missed four because of either injury or coaching decision. If he keep that average and played all 16 games, he would have scored 40 total Touchdowns (28 passing, 12 rushing). So if that's not elite, I can't wait till next year, because like Vick said "The sky is the limit"

Which is why I said I can't wait till next year. He seems committed to Improving, and if he did that this year, next year should be better. Even when teams "figured him out" he still averaged the same amount of Touchdowns throughout the year (He averaged 2.5 TD in his first 6 games and 2.5 after teams like the Bears and Giants figured him out even if you include the Vikings game). It's the off season for my team, so that means a lot of hopeless optimist till Football season starts again :D

If he replicated his efficiency and stays healthy the whole season, he'll definitely be a force. He's probably one of the only QBs in the NFL where you have to create a unique gameplan to contain his skill set. He's dangerous.
JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#28 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts

Big Ben, sure he wins big games. But put up mediocre numbers. But he also rode a great running game and great defense. Just my opinion.

ps3_owns_360Wii

From 1992-2003, Pittsburgh had a top-10 Defense eight times (Rod Woodson, Carnell Lake, Kevin Greene, Greg Lloyd, Levon Kirkland, Chad Brown, Jason Gildon, Kendrell Bell, Joey Porter, etc), plus Pro Bowl receivers Eric Green(TE), Yancey Thigpen and Hines Ward, and PB RBs Barry Foster and Jerome Bettis...

How many big games and/or SBs did they win with Neil O'Donnell, Mike Tomczak, Tommy Maddox or Kordell Stewart at QB?

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 No_Hablo_Ingles

[QUOTE="ps3_owns_360Wii"]

JackBurton

From 1992-2003, Pittsburgh had a top-10 Defense eight times (Rod Woodson, Carnell Lake, Kevin Greene, Greg Lloyd, Levon Kirkland, Chad Brown, Jason Gildon, Kendrell Bell, Joey Porter, etc), plus Pro Bowl receivers Eric Green(TE), Yancey Thigpen and Hines Ward, and PB RBs Barry Foster and Jerome Bettis...

How many big games and/or SBs did they win with Neil O'Donnell, Mike Tomczak, Tommy Maddox or Kordell Stewart at QB?

That means the Steelers have found their Trent Dilfer.
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#30 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

Of this group, Michael Vick. But he deserves most of the praise he gets, I don't really think any of them are overrated.monkeytoes61

I agree. Out of all of them, it would be Vick, but his praise is well deserved in my eyes.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50693 Posts

Vick isn't really elite yet, so him.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 No_Hablo_Ingles
Who voted that Tom Brady was the most overrated QB...
ImaPirate0202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ImaPirate0202
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts

Who voted that Tom Brady was the most overrated QB...No_Hablo_Ingles

I'm sure a lot of the votes are quarterbacks that people don't like, rather than overrated.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50693 Posts
Who voted that Tom Brady was the most overrated QB...No_Hablo_Ingles
Probably DarthRaven or w/e.
xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

First off you have to change the title, because overrated and elite cannot be placed in the same sentence.

ps3_owns_360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ps3_owns_360Wii

I just wanna know who voted for Brady, Manning, and Rodgers.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 No_Hablo_Ingles

ps3_owns_360Wii
Haters... I can understand Rodgers, but saying Manning and Brady are overrated is reason to take your Football viewing license away. IMO, there are only 3 elite QBs in the NFL: Brees, Manning, Brady.
Avatar image for Fuhgeddabouditt
Fuhgeddabouditt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Fuhgeddabouditt
Member since 2010 • 5468 Posts
The Dog Killer. Master_Live
The Rapistspliffstar12
The Cheese head :P
ps3_owns_360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ps3_owns_360Wii

No_Hablo_Ingles

Haters... I can understand Rodgers, but saying Manning and Brady are overrated is reason to take your Football viewing license away. IMO, there are only 3 elite QBs in the NFL: Brees, Manning, Brady.

I'll put Rodgers depends on how he does in the Super Bowl.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 No_Hablo_Ingles

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="ps3_owns_360Wii"]

ps3_owns_360Wii

I'll put Rodgers depends on how he does in the Super Bowl.

Even if he wins, unless he does so in a convincing manner by destroying the Steelers D, I won't consider him Elite. Elite to me means that you can single handedly lead your team to victory. A lot of QBs have shown flashes of this (Vick has done it several times this year, same with Rivers, and Big Ben) but no have been able to maintain it throughout a season except Brees, Manning and Brady. When you have those three QBs you know you have a great shot at victory every game. I'm not sure you can say the same with any other QB.
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 frostybanana
[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"] IMO, there are only 3 elite QBs in the NFL: Brees, Manning, Brady.

I agree.
JohnnyDanger87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42 JohnnyDanger87
Member since 2009 • 315 Posts

Where's the option for none.

kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts

Even though I'm a super huge fan of Peyton I have to go with him. During the regular season he's unstoppable but when it comes to the playoffs he chokes. If he wasn't such a big choker in the playoffs he would be the GOAT.

Avatar image for heysharpshooter
heysharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 heysharpshooter
Member since 2009 • 6348 Posts

Of that list, the dog killer without a doubt...

But Peyton Manning is starhting to get into my mind as over-rated... its hard, because his numbers are so brillant... but he just isn't that good in the post season... he doesn't win big games...

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]P.S Note that I said out of the group. I hold firm to my belief that Eli Manning is the most over rated QB in the NFL right now and for some reason is mentioned in the Elite status.No_Hablo_Ingles

People rate Eli in the top 10, thus he is overated. He's not even the 1st or 2nd best QB taken in

There are not 10 clear cut quarterbacks better than him playing right now to be quite honest. Brady, Peyton, Brees, Rivers, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Mike Vick, Tony Romo, and then who else? I could see an argument for a lot of people but I'd tend to to put Ryan, Flacco, Freeman, Sanchez, and Eli in one giant lock jam in 2 of those final spots for top 10.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Vick, Manning then Brady. Vick-lol Manning sub .500 in playoffs. Brady fancy stats, but Ben can have as many rings next week. If Rodgers gets destroyed in Texas we will see where to put him.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Because we live in the day and age of fantasy points and living in the moment, overrated would mean in the grand scheme of history in the NFL they wouldn't be that big, not saying you don't think they are good.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 No_Hablo_Ingles
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] Eli is more overpaid than overrated. No one really puts Eli over the other Manning, Brady, Brees, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, or anyone. Personally I'd take Eli over a lot of the other young QBs Ryan, Flacco, Freeman, etc.

People rate Eli in the top 10, thus he is overated. He's not even the 1st or 2nd best QB taken in

There are not 10 clear cut quarterbacks better than him playing right now to be quite honest. Brady, Peyton, Brees, Rivers, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Mike Vick, Tony Romo, and then who else? I could see an argument for a lot of people but I'd tend to to put Ryan, Flacco, Freeman, Sanchez, and Eli in one giant lock jam in 2 of those final spots for top 10.

Matt Schaub... you forgot Matt Schaub. I'd also take, even though I think he's overrated, Matt Ryan over Eli. List (in no real order just throwing it together) of people that I think are better Qbs then Eli. 1. Rivers 2. Brady 3. Manning 4. Brees 5. Rogers 6. Schaub 7. M. Ryan 8. Vick 9. Freeman 10. Romo 11. Big Ben
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 frostybanana
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] Eli is more overpaid than overrated. No one really puts Eli over the other Manning, Brady, Brees, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, or anyone. Personally I'd take Eli over a lot of the other young QBs Ryan, Flacco, Freeman, etc.

Lol, did you say Sanchez? Dude has had the worse passer rating in the NFL two seasons in a row.
-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
Eli is better than Flacco, Romo, and Ryan, wtf are people smoking
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 No_Hablo_Ingles
Eli is better than Flacco, Romo, and Ryan, wtf are people smoking-Halftime-
Eli is not better that Romo (and I freaking hate Romo), you could argue Flacco and Ryan, but I prefer their 19 Interceptions combined over Eli's 25. Eli's TD:Interception Ratio is almost 1:1 which is freaking terrible... Not to mention Eli starts folding late in the season. In the Giants final 3 games Eli averaged 2 Touchdowns, 2 Interceptions (no wonder why they didn't make the playoffs) Matt Ryan in that same span averaged 2 touchdowns and less then 1 interception. Flacco averaged in that same span a 2 touchdown to 1 interception ratio.