Mavericks deal Lakers worst home loss ever. Add another record to the 07' Mavs.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 d12malu
Member since 2002 • 1023 Posts
     That is a long time of proud basketball right there, and the Mavericks are the ones to hand it to them. This goes beyond Lakers not playing well, I've never seen a team look so helpless. The crowd wasnt even booing because they understood what the Lakers were up against. All the Mavericks have to do is finish 18-3 to win 70, that's a losing streak for them. Anyone still not believe in the Mavs? Hopefully we sway all you Suns' bandwagon fans and Dallas haters this Wednesday. 
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts

When you say that in your topic you do mean the mavs defeated the laker's the most points the lakers have been defeated by at home right. Any way i live in Dallas and i enjoyed every minute of that game the Lakers played laughably. Rememer Koby's airballs  those were funny. That was the most fun game to watch this season as a mavs fan

BobC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BobC
Member since 2003 • 6259 Posts
zzzz....wake me up when the Mavs win a championship.
ScoopyMcScoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ScoopyMcScoop
Member since 2005 • 1191 Posts
*pass me a blanket bobc, I'm rather tired as well* Good luck Dallas, you'll need it against a re-powered WITH AMARE this year Suns team for the playoffs, and a San Antonio team that is extremely well coached and peaking at the right time... and maybe then you'll get the right to go face the Fab Five of the Pistons ;) (which is one of the few squads to beat the Mavs this year, on their floor in Dallas too) I can't wait till the playoffs maaan!
familyguy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 familyguy77
Member since 2005 • 2238 Posts
Impressive win, but we'll see how they do come playoff time.
MahlerFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MahlerFreak
Member since 2006 • 148 Posts
That's nice for the Mavs. Though we quickly forget that the Lakers at one time beat the Mavs about 44 times in a row. So I guess they can get one back.
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts

Heh, with all this head of steam they got, watch em fall flat on their face in a 7 game series...

viberooni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#8 viberooni
Member since 2003 • 1396 Posts
I'm a Boston fan, so thanks Mavs ;). Dallas plays the game beautifully, I've tried to catch them as many times as possible this season. If you're a fan of the game don't sleep on Dallas, I think I enjoy watching them play even more than Phoenix or San Antonio. Such a high level of ball. You guys are lucky to have Avery.
MavsFan2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MavsFan2007
Member since 2006 • 1697 Posts
well pheonix is on wednesday so.... i am scared.lol
SilverArmor82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SilverArmor82
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts
My goodness, this forum is littered with Maverick haters..........geez.
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 StarFoxCOM
God why does everybody hate the mavs on here. Any hating the mavs is not a Nationwide thing last year on ESPN 48 percent of people said the Mavs would win the NBA finals were they wrong yes but it proves that alot of people love the mavs
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 StarFoxCOM
I think if the Mavs can make it to the finals it's they've got the NBA title locked up (hee hee the Eastern confernce is Pathtic the 8th place team the knicks are .450 Win precentage and there on pace to make the playoffs
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21708 Posts
Wow, that was one of the most pathetic performances I've ever seen. Thank goodness the Sharks won yesterday, otherwise I might have been really pissed.
SilverArmor82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SilverArmor82
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts
Whoever comes from the West should win, be it the Spurs or the Mavs.
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 romocop33
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
i actually like the mavs. they are one of the few teams, besides my nuggets, that i wouldn't mind seeing winning the championship. and dirk is one of the few superstars that i like.
hoop_hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hoop_hard
Member since 2005 • 20418 Posts
The Lakers are so injured this season, im not surprised. When you have 4 of your 5 Starters that suffered from injuries and Kwame playing but not 100%, Smush was the only one not injured this season.. Its going to affect your game. Ok, I'll give you guys this one but Lamar and Walton are coming back Thursday so Watch Out, The Lakers are not a team to be taken lightly. They started losing when they started losing their players. They lost 12 of their last 15 and they are still able to maintain a 6th seed. Just wait come playoff time.
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#17 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts
I'm a Boston fan, so thanks Mavs ;). Dallas plays the game beautifully, I've tried to catch them as many times as possible this season. If you're a fan of the game don't sleep on Dallas, I think I enjoy watching them play even more than Phoenix or San Antonio. Such a high level of ball. You guys are lucky to have Avery. viberooni

I would have to agree. Avery has really turned them into a solid team on both ends of the court. Dirk is getting better when most people don't and Josh Howard has turned into an all-star in his own right! Not to mention Terry and Stackhouse are still great players. I don't get why everyone is waiting for the Mavs to fall flat when they have been kicking butt since the start of the season (minus the first few games obviously). The Mavs are solid and can outlast any team this year in a seven game series, easy! If we have learned one thing this year it's that the Mavs don't like losing, so when they do it, they come back the next game hungrier and better. The Mavs are going to show up in a big way this year in the playoffs and many a hater is going to have to eat their words!

PS: I'm a Jazz fan so don't label this post as a homer post! Dirk has just been a fave player of mine since he joined the league so I always keep up to date with them.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
The Lakers are so injured this season, im not surprised. When you have 4 of your 5 Starters that suffered from injuries and Kwame playing but not 100%, Smush was the only one not injured this season.. Its going to affect your game. Ok, I'll give you guys this one but Lamar and Walton are coming back Thursday so Watch Out, The Lakers are not a team to be taken lightly. They started losing when they started losing their players. They lost 12 of their last 15 and they are still able to maintain a 6th seed. Just wait come playoff time. hoop_hard

exactly, I dont even recognize this lakers team right now and out of all the laker seasons ive watched ive never seen so many players with these many injuries. But kudos to avery johnson he definitely deserves coach of the year, the Mavs are well coached on both sides of the ball
bunchofpixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bunchofpixels
Member since 2003 • 7049 Posts
Who did Kobe elbow this time?
Correyov31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Correyov31
Member since 2005 • 358 Posts
Let me know when the mav's win a championship and decide not to choke in the championship. And who scored 62 in three quarters against them last year? Oh wait that was Kobe. I think he is allowed to have a few non stellar games. He only won the All star MVP, three championships, and holds the record for the second most points in a game.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 AHUGECAT
Member since 2006 • 8967 Posts

well pheonix is on wednesday so.... i am scared.lolMavsFan2007

Phoenix is no match to the Mavs.

Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ngamer05
Member since 2003 • 11577 Posts

[QUOTE="MavsFan2007"]well pheonix is on wednesday so.... i am scared.lolAHUGECAT

Phoenix is no match to the Mavs.

We will see :wink:

*Look for Barbosa to have a huge game

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#23 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
So what was the score now?  Some people didn't watch the game or are don't watch ESPN 24/7.