Just out of curiosity (Question about the Orlando Magic)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TrentMilfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TrentMilfer
Member since 2015 • 28 Posts

Now that Jacque Vaughn is no longer the head coach, and the interim head coach has them playing much better defense, does anyone think that next year will be the Magic's return to the playoffs? I am asking as a fan, but I'm curious about other opinions. I think they have a great young core that will finally start to develop a lot now that they have a coach that challenges them.

Expane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2 Expane
Member since 2003 • 560 Posts

@trentmilfer said:

Now that Jacque Vaughn is no longer the head coach, and the interim head coach has them playing much better defense, does anyone think that next year will be the Magic's return to the playoffs? I am asking as a fan, but I'm curious about other opinions. I think they have a great young core that will finally start to develop a lot now that they have a coach that challenges them.

The Magic are somewhat similar to the Celtics in that they have "assets" that don't work as a team. For the magic, they have a bunch of "tweeners" and/or injured guys. For the Celtics, they overloaded the roster on PGs and SGs to try to lose, but it's not working right.

Either team could make the playoffs because EASTERN CONF LOL tho. The conf is so bad, teams can't even tank correctly