im sick of people saying that the spurs aren't good! and they cheat!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Riley767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Riley767
Member since 2007 • 1687 Posts
Ok now i want to hear how the spurs suck,how they cheat.....because all i have been hearing is that,when the spurs are the best team in the NBA!
NYBoricua33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NYBoricua33
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts

Ok now i want to hear how the spurs suck,how they cheat.....because all i have been hearing is that,when the spurs are the best team in the NBA!Riley767

I agree..records mean nothing so dont bring that into the equation.

Tim Duncan is the best player on this planet.

Tony Parker is the best sidekick

They are unstoppable, so are the Spurs.

FACE IT

BobC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BobC
Member since 2003 • 6259 Posts
They don't suck. And they don't cheat, per se. The Spurs are an excellent team. But Bruce Bowen is a dirty player, and they got quite lucky when David Stern decided to screw over Phoenix by suspending Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw for not fighting. There will be a nice big asterisk on this year's championship thanks to that.
nygiants1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4 nygiants1080
Member since 2004 • 9413 Posts

Never heard any one say that they cheated before...

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts
They can say what they want.....can't blame jealousy.
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

They don't suck. And they don't cheat, per se. The Spurs are an excellent team. But Bruce Bowen is a dirty player, and they got quite lucky when David Stern decided to screw over Phoenix by suspending Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw for not fighting. There will be a nice big asterisk on this year's championship thanks to that.BobC

exactly. But i think there is more than a 1 dirty player. Name another player (other than Robert Horry) on any other team that has checked any player into the boards lately? 2 whole games for that? wow........ (hint of sarcasm)

bottom line, I quote from yahoo sports: "Game 1 was the worst rated in NBA finals television history." And I dont feel sorry for the NBA one bit. The poor choices they've made led to this.

SegArgyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SegArgyle
Member since 2004 • 2371 Posts

unless your in san antonio no one cares, and they are the dirtiest bunch of boring players ever

yrag31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 yrag31
Member since 2004 • 1478 Posts

unless your in san antonio no one cares, and they are the dirtiest bunch of boring players ever

SegArgyle

:lol: you know nothing about basketball...

juicetino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#9 juicetino
Member since 2005 • 17873 Posts
Theyre boring. Watching the same team go to the finals all the time is not fun. They arent even fun to watch compared to Lebron James and the Cavs or Dwayne Wade/Shaq with Miami.
Dreski83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#10 Dreski83
Member since 2003 • 1104 Posts

SegArgyle

As much as I like to totally disagree with ol' boy, he's saying just about what everyone else feels. I'd never consider the Spurs as a dirty team, just some players on the squad are full of funky sh!t that sometimes annoys me that I have to pay witness to. Yet... they still play clutch, work hard from start to finish and Coach Popi is up there with the greats... but I support any team that challenges them, even if they get beat down in the process :P

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
Ok now i want to hear how the spurs suck,how they cheat.....because all i have been hearing is that,when the spurs are the best team in the NBA!Riley767
im kinda confuse on were do you here that th espurs suck and they cheat, cuz if you hear it in your school then its an opinion well it eally doesn tmatter who it comes forn still an opinion i dont think they suck i jus tdont enjoy watching them play they bore me
adamf_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 adamf_17
Member since 2005 • 238 Posts
I love to hear Spurs fans say that a person "knows nothing about basketball" just because they don't like the Spurs. There are 29 other teams that have tons of fans that support their teams like the Spurs fans do. You can like the Spurs, but others don't have to and they don't have to have a reason for not liking them. DEAL WITH IT!!!!
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts

Never heard any one say that they cheated before...

nygiants1080