I just had an amazing game on MLB 2k7 online

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-ZeRoHouR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -ZeRoHouR-
Member since 2003 • 8089 Posts
I am gonna try and make this short.  I was the Detroit Tigers, he was the New York Mets.  He went up 4-0 in the top of the 1st inning with a 3 run blast by Carlos Delgado.

I was pitching Kenny Rogers, he was pitching Orlando Hernandez.  Pretty much stayed the same until the 7th inning when I got my first hit and he scored and as well as I did making the score 5-1.

For the life of my in this game, I could not hit the Eephus pitch.  It was disgusting and I was always ahead of it. 

Then I scored again in the bottom of the 8th making the score 5-2.  I had two on (first and second) in the bottom of the ninth with two outs with Magglio at bat.  He hits the ball which would be the tieing home run but ended up robbing the HR to end the game.  I was so mad but still an awesome game. :D :D

I was getting mad for awhile because he kept on throwing that eephus pitch and I just could not hit it.
EmoPWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 EmoPWNS
Member since 2006 • 703 Posts
I am gonna try and make this short.  I was the Detroit Tigers, he was the New York Mets.  He went up 4-0 in the top of the 1st inning with a 3 run blast by Carlos Delgado.

I was pitching Kenny Rogers, he was pitching Orlando Hernandez.  Pretty much stayed the same until the 7th inning when I got my first hit and he scored and as well as I did making the score 5-1.

For the life of my in this game, I could not hit the Eephus pitch.  It was disgusting and I was always ahead of it. 

Then I scored again in the bottom of the 8th making the score 5-2.  I had two on (first and second) in the bottom of the ninth with two outs with Magglio at bat.  He hits the ball which would be the tieing home run but ended up robbing the HR to end the game.  I was so mad but still an awesome game. :D :D

I was getting mad for awhile because he kept on throwing that eephus pitch and I just could not hit it.
-ZeRoHouR-
Yeah, I used my l33t h4x to make that catch.