FIFA 09 Manager Mode

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DoCouto19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DoCouto19
Member since 2003 • 781 Posts

Hey does anyone know how the manager mode is in fifa 09??

Like do you start out with lower league teams then work your way up to bigger clubs, and different countries?

i havent played fifa since FIFA 2005, so im really not sure how it works. if someone could help, that would be great

thanks!!

macacd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 macacd
Member since 2003 • 2675 Posts

You can pick any team from any league.

I'm only in my 1st season so i can't answer any other questions.

DoCouto19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DoCouto19
Member since 2003 • 781 Posts

What was FIFA 08 like?? is it the same as FIFA 09?

kingseun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kingseun
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

no it was a lot different

fifa 09 is a lot better better than pro 2009.

GiantChamps10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 GiantChamps10
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts
i havent played a fifa game in a little while, im thinking about getting this one though with what people have been saying about it
overmars_ady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 overmars_ady
Member since 2008 • 33 Posts
in manager mode you can play with any team you want, i'm playing with arsenal for 8 seasons now and i like it although it has it's shortcomings like manager player interaction which doesn't exist
XF25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XF25
Member since 2009 • 29 Posts

well its more fun to play with lower league teams to work to the top and with transfers and staff upgrades and only using visual simulation instead of using higher league teams and try to get all clean sheets and top scorer, etc.

TristanGill94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TristanGill94
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
What i do is start with Bury. Dont sell any players or buy yet save money up till you can upgrade your staduim manager to level 4. then get staff keep doing this till january which is the next transfer season then sell all the players (age 29 above get rid of Keep the youths) what i do once a week on the calender do a training session do 1 of each in a month. (i do it like this striker,midfielder,defence finally goalkeeper so the other players rest while the others been trainned. i got Dawson overall from 55 to 62 in 6 months (in season months on the game not in real life lol) then start next season. if you want to do this in the 2nd season get 3 free agents any you like then put them up for sale. thats if you want to make extra money do it in the 2nd season) this far i got i keep you all updated if you want to copy my squad by all means my squad (all the players i got) Gk. C.McHale , C Belford RB. D.Racchi , S.Mateos Silva CB. R.Cresswell , B.Futcher , J.Sand LB. G.Cordon, M.McDougall RM R.Baker RWM. M.Jones CM L.Chapman , S.Dawson, G.Delaney , N. Blackman LWM. L.Maxwell LM. B.Barry-Murphy , D Buchanan ST. A.Morrell , A Bishop , C.Beasley My staff upgrades (this is just incase you didnt get the stats this is after the first season) striker coach lvl 4 Midfield coach lvl 4 Def coach lvl 4 Goalkeeper coach lvl 4 Negotiator lvl 5 Scout lvl 2 Medical staff lvl 3 Staduim manager lvl 4 S.Matoes Silva and G.Cordon Scouted from Spain M.McDougall,, N. Blackman, G.Delaney , C.Beasley and L.Chapman Scouted from England Hopes this helps if you got any questions ask me ~Guide by Tristan~