Answering Your UFC Undisputed 2009 Questions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mechberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mechberg
Member since 2004 • 2148 Posts

We've finally received retail code of THQ's upcoming UFC Undisputed 2009. Look for our review of the game early next week. Until then, if you've got questions about the game, check out this post on the GS sports blog, or post your question here. I'll do my best to answer as many as possible ahead of the game's Tuesday release.

WacReD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 WacReD
Member since 2008 • 266 Posts

Hey Brian

Have you played FNR4.

If so which is better.

lilhomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lilhomes
Member since 2004 • 462 Posts

Is there any entrances in the game? Or when you select your fight does it go straight to tale of the tape like in the demo?

Also how many fighters are in the game? I heard 80, then 82 with preorder, and on this magazine I heard over 95?

Thank you very much in advance.

mechberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mechberg
Member since 2004 • 2148 Posts

Is there any entrances in the game? Or when you select your fight does it go straight to tale of the tape like in the demo?

Also how many fighters are in the game? I heard 80, then 82 with preorder, and on this magazine I heard over 95?

Thank you very much in advance.

lilhomes

No entrances, it goes straight to tale of the tape and then the Bruce Buffer introductions. You can find the full list of fighters here.

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

I noticed a couple of fighters have the DLC tag. So when will they be available for download? How much?

ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 ohjtbehaaave
Member since 2002 • 2114 Posts
I liked this demo even though i don't really follow the UFC. I was wondering how brutal the game gets with blood and facial markings in real time. Didn't really see much facial damage in the demo except for between rounds in the corners.