Anderson Silva is a **** idiot.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50561 Posts

That is all.  Don't really care about either fighter, but how do you go and do that?  Pure stupid.  Glad it happened, maybe now he can act like the other fighters deserve to be in the ring with him.

Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts
Couldn't agree more. Though I was cheering for Weidman as I never cared for Silva's antics. Pretty bummed Sliva doesn't want a rematch. To an extent it feels scripted.
Avatar image for Enfamous_Mr_BHC
Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Enfamous_Mr_BHC
Member since 2013 • 177 Posts
I agree, it looked like he didn't care anymore. Especially in the post fight interview he was passing the torch basically...I wanted him to go out on his own terms. Weidman for me isn't a likeable champ, reminds me of Frankie Edgar but he won and Silva just looked like his flame for fighting is very low. Why he signed on for 10 more fights is beyond me.
Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

Best laugh ive had in a while. Finally a PPV fight I don't regret buying. 

CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts
Before the fight, one of my dudes was saying tht Silva shouldn't keep his hands down because Wiedman would knock him out....still can't believe it happened. Silva never gets caught.
Avatar image for Enfamous_Mr_BHC
Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Enfamous_Mr_BHC
Member since 2013 • 177 Posts
Before the fight, one of my dudes was saying tht Silva shouldn't keep his hands down because Wiedman would knock him out....still can't believe it happened. Silva never gets caught. CWEBB04z
truth
dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dodgerblue13
Member since 2004 • 20846 Posts
That's how he catches people. He's like a Spider. At the end of the first, he employed it and threw some pretty big kicks. Had they connected, it'd be like Vitor all over again. He just happened to get caught. Weidman hit him pretty cleanly in the first. He clearly didn't think Weidman could knock him out. If Silva was right, it would've been a matter of time until he dropped Weidman. And for anyone who thinks it's scripted...stop.
cell_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 cell_dweller  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 19867 Posts
Feels like Silva just didn't care anymore and dared people to beat him by showing off like that. Well, someone did. It's too bad because if Silva cared I doubt there is anyone that could beat him...
36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 36Ounces
Member since 2006 • 2065 Posts

There will be a rematch, moneys too good for UFC and Silva/Weidman not to.

flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts
I don't want to sound like I'm not giving Weidman credit but it seemed like Silva wanted to lose. And his answers during the pre and post fight press conferences seemed like he was ready to hand the belt over not to mention that photo of him and Weidman holding the belt together before the fight which is something that Silva never did. But nonetheless, I hope there is a rematch and congrats to Weidman for washing the spider out.
Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#11 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

Before the fight, one of my dudes was saying tht Silva shouldn't keep his hands down because Wiedman would knock him out....still can't believe it happened. Silva never gets caught. CWEBB04z

It was going to happen eventually. Weidman still deserves credit.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
+1 but i heard Dana White told him to do that cause his fights were too boring or something...........hey it's all good, schedule 2 or 3 fights and everyone gets paid?