Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

User Lists: 0

#351 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111411 Posts

Hurt Blaze x20. Sorry, this has to come down to two rival characters that I think make a great plot arc in the series. :x

Thinking about it I'm quite satisfied with my spot as Knuckles. Since Knuckles can be a loner when he's not all up chillin' with his friends, he does his own thing and doesn't afraid of anything. Just sayin'. And well, I am stubborn.

megusta_sonic_by_kameiko-d4rg4i6.png

demoman_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#352 demoman_chaos
Member since 2006 • 13896 Posts
SOnic +10 Blaze-10
raimgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#353 raimgamer
Member since 2008 • 18641 Posts
Hurt Blaze x20.
zmanrwks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#354 zmanrwks
Member since 2010 • 12562 Posts

Heal Sonic x1

Hurt Blaze x1 

srbrans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#355 srbrans
Member since 2005 • 731 Posts
Hurt Metal x20,
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts
Hurt Metal Sonic x10,Blaze x10.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 barren167
Member since 2011 • 2606 Posts
Sonic could be the winner for once? Usually he comes in second... Status update: Sonic the Hedgehog: 160 Metal Sonic: 110 Blaze the Cat: 60 Miles "Tails" Prower: DEAD (sonictrainer) Knuckles the Echidna: DEAD (Cloud_765) E-102 Gamma: DEAD (demoman_chaos) E-123 Omega: DEAD (mariostar0001) Shadow the Hedgehog: DEAD (ktulu) Vector the Crocodile: DEAD (sonicphc) Espio the Chameleon: DEAD (srbrans) Charmy the Bee: DEAD (SuperSmashBro) Big the Cat: DEAD (chocolate) Silver the Hedgehog: DEAD (Raimgamer) Tikal: DEAD (white_kunoichi) Chaos 0: DEAD (SonicHomeboy)
demoman_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 demoman_chaos
metal+10 Sonic-10
zmanrwks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 zmanrwks

Heal Sonic x1

Hurt Blaze x1 

white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#360 white_kunoichi
Member since 2010 • 4741 Posts
Hurt Metal Sonic x20
raimgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 raimgamer

Hurt Blaze x20.

srbrans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 srbrans
Hurt Metal x20. ,,,`´,,,
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 SuperSmashBro1
Hurt Metal Sonic x20.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 barren167
Status update: Sonic the Hedgehog: 160 Metal Sonic: 60 Blaze the Cat: 30 Miles "Tails" Prower: DEAD (sonictrainer) Knuckles the Echidna: DEAD (Cloud_765) E-102 Gamma: DEAD (demoman_chaos) E-123 Omega: DEAD (mariostar0001) Shadow the Hedgehog: DEAD (ktulu) Vector the Crocodile: DEAD (sonicphc) Espio the Chameleon: DEAD (srbrans) Charmy the Bee: DEAD (SuperSmashBro) Big the Cat: DEAD (chocolate) Silver the Hedgehog: DEAD (Raimgamer) Tikal: DEAD (white_kunoichi) Chaos 0: DEAD (SonicHomeboy)
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 barren167
EDIT: Double post somehow.
demoman_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 demoman_chaos
Metal +20
zmanrwks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 zmanrwks
Hurt Blaze x2
raimgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 raimgamer

Hurt Blaze x10

Hurt Metal x10.

srbrans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 srbrans
Hurt Metal x20 for great justice.
white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 white_kunoichi
Hurt Metal x20
Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 Cloud_765
I shall Hurt Metal FOR JUSTICE. 
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 barren167
...It's all but over. Works. Status update: Sonic the Hedgehog: 160 Metal Sonic: 10 Blaze the Cat: DEAD Miles "Tails" Prower: DEAD (sonictrainer) Knuckles the Echidna: DEAD (Cloud_765) E-102 Gamma: DEAD (demoman_chaos) E-123 Omega: DEAD (mariostar0001) Shadow the Hedgehog: DEAD (ktulu) Vector the Crocodile: DEAD (sonicphc) Espio the Chameleon: DEAD (srbrans) Charmy the Bee: DEAD (SuperSmashBro) Big the Cat: DEAD (chocolate) Silver the Hedgehog: DEAD (Raimgamer) Tikal: DEAD (white_kunoichi) Chaos 0: DEAD (SonicHomeboy) Revelation time! [spoiler] Blaze: kbaily. "Attack first, question later". Except, of course, they back it up with logic and determined stubborness honed by years of attack and defend, attack and defend, attack and defend over and over and over again against new rounds of idiots every time. [/spoiler] 2/4 for zman. He might win the prediction game, which gets him nothing, but that's half the fun. Anyone else want to guess at the last two? Remaining users: zmanrwks SonicZero1993
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 SuperSmashBro1

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-k8KdpGt87dc/TkiVWymByEI/AAAAAAAAATM/vEuRVYOR8us/s1600/mk41302147222.gif

Hurt Metal Sonic x20.

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 barren167
[spoiler] Metal Sonic: SonicZero1993. A pair of people that call themselves the best and most powerful fighting forces in the universe, and both say they need to rule said universe because they're the only one qualified. Their weakness: Underestimating the forces arrayed against them. [/spoiler] [spoiler] Sonic the Hedgehog: zmanrwks. A pair that dashed around at the speed of light. Both have difficulty staying on subject and make light of everything, which leads to the idea that they don't care, or don't care enough. Fortunately, or at least in a more preferable light, both are willing to put themselves on the line for a higher goal if friends ask it of them (whether in words or in action). [/spoiler] Status Finale: Sonic the Hedgehog: WINNER (zmanrwks) Metal Sonic: DEAD (SonicZero1993) Blaze the Cat: DEAD (kbaily) Miles "Tails" Prower: DEAD (sonictrainer) Knuckles the Echidna: DEAD (Cloud_765) E-123 Omega: DEAD (mariostar0001) E-102 Gamma: DEAD (demoman_chaos) Silver the Hedgehog: DEAD (Raimgamer) Tikal: DEAD (white_kunoichi) Vector the Crocodile: DEAD (sonicphc) Big the Cat: DEAD (chocolate) Espio the Chameleon: DEAD (srbrans) Chaos 0: DEAD (SonicHomeboy) Charmy the Bee: DEAD (SuperSmashBro) Shadow the Hedgehog: DEAD (ktulu) Was everyone satisfied with their (or others') assigned places? Mad that you accidentally aided in your own death? Did you hate my list enough that you're motivated to make a better one yourself? Speak up, make your voices heard. Or just post, whatever works.
raimgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 raimgamer
I had the most kills, I believe, so that's something, even though I aided in taking myself out.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 barren167
Kills: Raim: 4 (Chaos 0, Espio, Tikal, Blaze) zman: 3 (Charmy, Gamma, Omega) kunoichi: 2 (Shadow, Vector) ktulu: 1 (Big) SSB: 2 (Silver, Metal Sonic) srbrans: 1 (Knuckles) demoman: 1 (Tails)
zmanrwks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 zmanrwks

Woooooooooo!

This was fun. I might need to "borrow" this idea sometime. 

white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 white_kunoichi

I think you did a good job. I was fine with Tikal.

demoman_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 demoman_chaos
You should relist everyone's descprition/qualifier thing
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 barren167
Would you guys stop having good ideas that force me to do more work? :P

Woooooooooo!

This was fun. I might need to "borrow" this idea sometime. 

zmanrwks
Do so, enjoy. It works quite well if you know what you're doing (as in, know the series you're using, and have enough characters). I might need to try it out in another forum myself. And now, reposting of who everyone was and why, just because: Shadow: ktulu007 A pair of anti-hero types that are really good at defending themselves, their position, and those they say are their friends while attacking pretty everyone else as they feel the need to. Charmy: SuperSmashBro They're happy, impossible to put down, and are more than willing to charge in and make a final stand as soon as they hears a single word about their hero being attacked. Both also have the bad habit of managing to drive everyone crazy just by acting in a matter that feels natural to them. Chaos 0: SonicHomeboy He was big in his time, but now he just watches, waits, and grows steadily more powerful (or not). He also occasionally pops in to make everyone say "Was that who I think it was?" Espio: srbrans Loyal to "the boss (phc/Vector)", agrees with "the boss" more than you think but is still his own person. However, he's also fond of fading out of conflict and taking it from the sidelines, instead of meeting it head-on like the boss does. [QUOTE="srbrans"][quote="barren"]Espio the Chameleon: DEAD Espio: I guess I can leave the spoiler tag out... srbrans for reasons

And of course, we can't forget the fact that I am a ninja. edit: with an excellent voice On a related note, o bugger im ded.

[QUOTE="srbrans"]Heal Silver x20. [quote="barren"]Espio the Chameleon: DEAD Espio: I guess I can leave the spoiler tag out... srbrans for reasonswhite_kunoichi
And of course, we can't forget the fact that I am a ninja. edit: with an excellent voice On a related note, o bugger im ded.

*coughsoimicough* *AHEM*

Sorry kunoichi, I just figured that srbrans fit better. He goes with another user in this hurt 'n' heal, you'll get it when you kill him (Vector again, and it was kunoichi that killed him).barren167
Anyway... [QUOTE="barren167"]Note: Despite how the person represented is sure to take it if he ever reads this, no offense was meant by assigning him big. Intelligence assumption had nothing to do with it. Big the cat is chocolate 1325. Basically, they're the big, loyal, friendly types; they don't always appear the brightest (which can be deceiving, or not), but they are the ones that stick around. Also a tad bit gullible and hasty at times though...

[QUOTE="barren167"]And now, the big reveal! It's "the boss": Vector: sonicphc. A pair of leaders who don't look it at first, but reveal leadership to be natural the more you spend time with them. Also softer on the inside than on the outside, and both are big music fans. This is who the "boss" mentioned in Espio/srbrans bio was (Sort of overstated at this point).

[QUOTE="barren167"]Tikal: white_kunoichi. People who respect (some say live in) the past and tend to live at a level beyond most of us, though most of us don't care to head up there anyway. Their appearance speaks of hidden power, but it hasn't been proven, yet. This time the text's unedited from the original thing I wrote as explanation (in case I forgot why) back when this started. I thought it, amusing. *shrug*

[QUOTE="barren167"]Silver: raimgamer. Visiters from another realm come at the behest of a very caring third party to save us from ourselves. The riddles they speak in make sense in time, but only after someone dies. To anyone that doesn't get it, I convinced Raimgamer to come here, and the RPG (and this thing) would be our biggest activity boosts right now. The dying part also would be hyperbole.

E-102 Gamma: demoman_chaos. More calculated fighters, but they still only live to kill stuff. Well, kill and destroy, anyway. But they can be shown to have a bit of heart, and both have a weakness for happy, friendly things (as in, they don't kill really happy, friendly things). [QUOTE="barren167"]E-123 Omega: Me. Big guns blazing either rushes in and makes a mess of things, resulting in others "having" to come in and clean up afterwards. They talk pretty enough though. This was probably the most difficult for me, not wanting to be too harsh on myself or look like I'm being too nice to myself. Also, I don't know how to work out the Omega/Shadow almost-friendship.

[QUOTE="barren167"]...New computer, without my explanation cheat sheet. Crud, I have to actually think about this... Knuckles: Cloud_765. Something something stubborn guy who occasionally stands on the wrong side but never gives up on defending his friends.

Tails: sonictrainer. A pair of hard workers, they also know more than anyone in their right minds ought to about the subject at hand (which is usually Sonic), and both are unapologetically and unswervingly supporting of Sonic the Hedgehog. Blaze: kbaily. "Attack first, question later". Except, of course, they back it up with logic and determined stubborness honed by years of attack and defend, attack and defend, attack and defend over and over and over again against new rounds of idiots every time. Metal Sonic: SonicZero1993. A pair of people that call themselves the best and most powerful fighting forces in the universe, and both say they need to rule said universe because they're the only one qualified. Their weakness: Underestimating the forces arrayed against them. Sonic the Hedgehog: zmanrwks. A pair that dashed around at the speed of light. Both have difficulty staying on subject and make light of everything, which leads to the idea that they don't care, or don't care enough. Fortunately, or at least in a more preferable light, both are willing to put themselves on the line for a higher goal if friends ask it of them (whether in words or in action). I quoted those where non-explanation text applied. Really long now though... And that's that, I think.
demoman_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 demoman_chaos
Rereading the one for me, that REALLY fits. A calculating tactical killer with a soft spot.
srbrans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 srbrans
Even better:
Well, kill and destroy, anyway. barren167
More like crush, kill, destroy and swag.
zmanrwks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 zmanrwks

Sonic does fit me, in a sense.

My friend also pointed out that we're both cocky. 

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 Cloud_765
I still find myself perfectly satisfied as Knuckles. Pretty much everything about him can be compared to me in some sense or another. XD