Gofire3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Gofire3
Member since 2005 • 860 Posts
Guys a message was posted about the characters list here it is "Hero" Sonic The Hedgehog Miles "Tails" Prower Knuckles The Echidna Amy Rose Cream The Rabbit AiAi ( Super Monkey Ball ) Ulala ( Space Channel 5 ) NiGHTs ( NiGHTs Into Dreams ) "Dark" Jet The Hawk Wave The Sparrow Storm The Albatross Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik Robo 1 Robo 2 Shadow The Hedgehog Rouge The Bat I dont know if its real or not
Xian_Overgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Xian_Overgear
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Is this one of those "All of the characters have to be in a team" kinda lists? Im not going with that and just say Team Sonic/ Hero and Team Babylon
Gofire3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Gofire3
Member since 2005 • 860 Posts
Its not my list check da sonic riders forum if u wanna see
Thrippa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Thrippa
Member since 2005 • 1799 Posts
It's being posted as the "official" list based on a post made here: http://manaita.deviantart.com/ where the poster says she spoke to a Sega rep about AiAi etc, and was told someone at sega America or Europe must be leaking info. She is apparently supposed to be a reliable source so some people are taking this to be official confirmation of the list. I can't vouch for her veracity, or the rep's, but I'm not convinced that all the remaining racers are non-Sonics. I lean more towards their either being cameos (in the game but not part of it) or not shown on the character chooser at first. Actually I'd lilke to see the Robos be revealed to be these folks in disguise after reaching some sort of goal; makes more sense than adding two (or three?) practically identical robots when there are several very good ones in the series already..