Level Discussion (Based on "New Levels" Bulletin)

Avatar image for knuckles_sonic8
knuckles_sonic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 knuckles_sonic8
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts
Please view my new bulletin before posting here so you know what I'm/we're talking about. Post your thoughts on all the issues discussed within that bulletin. Be sure to clearly state what you are talking about. You can even try naming some of the new levels I pointed out.
CouchPotato17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 CouchPotato17
Member since 2005 • 81 Posts
They do look like new versions of exsisting levels. Perhaps the game will work like Sonic R; the weather or time of day will change every time you play a certain level. Metal City and Splash Canyon must have a daytime, night and mid-day version. The third pic of Amy is probiblly from a different area of Green Cave. Same goes for that shot of Tails. Off-Topic: Have you noticed that fourth shot of Eggman? You see him lifting his butt up, and all that green smoke around him and Amy? ....does Eggman have a fart attack? :P
Avatar image for knuckles_sonic8
knuckles_sonic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#3 knuckles_sonic8
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

They do look like new versions of exsisting levels. Perhaps the game will work like Sonic R; the weather or time of day will change every time you play a certain level. Metal City and Splash Canyon must have a daytime, night and mid-day version. The third pic of Amy is probiblly from a different area of Green Cave. Same goes for that shot of Tails. Off-Topic: Have you noticed that fourth shot of Eggman? You see him lifting his butt up, and all that green smoke around him and Amy? ....does Eggman have a fart attack? :PCouchPotato17

I thought everyone knew about that already. That's controversial actually. Some say it's not an attack of which you specified but instead something to do with the level him and Amy were racing on (like a sudden earthquake or something). I don't know what to believe but I hope it's not what everyone is suggesting.