knuckles_sonic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 knuckles_sonic8
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts
Post your thought on the potential things you can buy from the shop, how you can access it (for example: like Chao Garden in SA2, requires a key), and if you even like the OWNER of it (check the "Losts of New News" section for more details).
Vendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Vendetta
Member since 2004 • 212 Posts
The shop will be there for buying upgrades to your Extreme Gear and character attacks. It may also have some secrets in it (maybe up to having to purchase secret characters before using them).
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 sonicphc
Member since 2005 • 7779 Posts
I'm prettty sure things from the shop will be fairly basic, like a better board, the ability to use multiple type abilities (IE: Fly and Grind with Sonic), and mabye new levels and the non-sonic characters (Aiai, NiGHTS, Billy, etc, depending on which ones are in the game) can be purcahsed there. 
Balmung_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Balmung_1000
Member since 2006 • 68 Posts
I heard that shadow will be using skates. perhaps other people culd perchase them for charecters like sonic...
Avatar image for knuckles_sonic8
knuckles_sonic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 knuckles_sonic8
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

I'm prettty sure things from the shop will be fairly basic, like a better board, the ability to use multiple type abilities (IE: Fly and Grind with Sonic), and mabye new levels and the non-sonic characters (Aiai, NiGHTS, Billy, etc, depending on which ones are in the game) can be purcahsed there. sonicphc

According to that French live video, you can buy the secret characters there. If i understood them correctly that is. Same with boards, cutscenes, music, and other stuff. Besides, in that Gamespy review, a producer stated that there would be tons of unlockables so I'm sure I'll be pleased.