LuigiRulze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 LuigiRulze
Member since 2009 • 847 Posts
Do you guys seriously have no hope for Sonic? I still think that there will be another perfect Old-School Sonic after Unleashed 2 and the Sonic racing game and also sry for being not so active l8ly
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#2 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

Look there's always a chance that a decent game could still come out for either handheld, download or DS but really there comes a point where we got to stop acting like this is somehow going to reverse itself and that some magical messiah game is going to come and reverse all the damage done by games like Shadow and Next Gen. It's just not going to happen.

Sega just recently laid off more workers and despite their best attempts to make good games. For every Bayonetta or Madworld they put out, there's 20 crap Sonic games or worse, crap liscenced games they're making now (Iron Man anyone?). Sega is slowly going to waste away just as Atari did.

On the bright side, Sega is taking a break from main Sonic games for a while now and Sonic needs a break. The olympics and the racing game are spinoffs and that's the argument we've made for a while. Mario fans usually have to wait roughly five years for an actual Mario game (though this year's E3 changed that) filling the time in between with sports, party games and the occasional RPG wheras Sonic is constantly putting out adventure games but sadly most of them end up being medicore at best. It's the question of quality over quantity. Some Sonic fans like to say "well Sonic's better because he puts out more ACTUAL games," but it begs the question. Would you rather have one really good Sonic game come out once every 2 or 3 years or just have a string of bad ones coming out year after year? Think about it.

Look at times, it's better to be pessimisstic because if the game is good than great and if it's bad, you get the satisfaction of knowing you're smarter than a fanboy.

Also this is the second time you asked this. Find a new topic idea.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#3 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
I never knew there was a Sonic Unleashed 2 been made. I do hope but thats all it at least ends up being solid not fantastic.
Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#4 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111406 Posts

I think there's always a glimmer of hope.

If you are too pesimistic, life becomes miserable. Not just being a Sonic fan on this one, here.

I try to hope that each Sonic game will at least be playable, but I don't expect any groundbreaking titles anymore. There's always that slight chance, though.

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 sonicphc
Member since 2005 • 7779 Posts
So you know, Luigi, Kbaily is our resident pessimist. I try and keep a variety of officers around, so be aware that just because Kbaily is active and vocal about her opinions doesn't mean that everyone here thinks that way. (See: Cloud, SPiKEY, me) I'm holding out for another DS game like Rush Adventure. I don't care if it's a direct sequel to it or not, I still play Rush Adventure (and the original Rush) on a regular basis. They're just plain FUN.
Avatar image for -SpikyBlueHero-
-SpikyBlueHero-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 -SpikyBlueHero-
Member since 2007 • 2176 Posts

Word, Cloud. Pessimism isn't the answer to everything. However, I do side with Kbaily in that if SEGA gets too infatuated with making money from film-based games and what it perceives to be a universally inclusive Sonic fanbase, its future could collapse, and that "quality over quantity" is the way to go for a chance at true corporate success. Franchise mascots aren't immortal. SEGA can't expect to throw mud at its estranged icon and still present his games as pristine. (Although Sonic's CG intros, official game sites, and game trailers always attempt to convince the critical viewer otherwise before release. I'll admit, Black Knight's trailers looked incredible and gave me a jolt of positive outlook prior to its launch.)

(BTW, ease off of that immoderate question mark usage, bud.) ;)

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sonicphc
Remember that Sega is a publisher, not a developer. Sega doesn't make those movie based games. They print (erm, burn) and distribute them. For example, Secret Level is the Developer for Iron man. Now, Sonic Team is in-house for Sega, so Sega can tell them what to do, but other developers have to start their game, pitch it to Sega, and then Sega takes care of publicity and such, while also setting deadlines for the developer to make sure it gets out in a timely manner. In this respect, the VG industry works kinda like the book industry. As long as people need games published, Sega will still be around.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c35826ea3913
deactivated-5c35826ea3913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#8 deactivated-5c35826ea3913
Member since 2004 • 5298 Posts

don't worry so much about what could be or what could happen. None of us really have a hand in it anyways. If a good Sonic game does come out, be happy and play it. If a Sonic game comes out that's crap, just don't buy it.

We already have at least a handful of great Sonic games readily available to us that we can play anytime we need a Sonic fix. Enjoy what you have and let your preconceived notions about the future go.

It's the future.

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kbaily

Look, we don't have to stop being Sonic fans. Nothing can take away what hte original trilogy gave to us. Those will always be there for us. My point is we have to stop acting like some magical game is going to come out that will suddenly reverse everything and undo the damage done by the past. Enjoy Sonic when he's good, ignore him when he's bad. Let it become one of these franchises like Resident Evil with its ups and downs.

Sega's just the publisher, but they have been the ones beating down on the Sonic Team, forcing them to crank out a never ending glut of Sonic games just to milk easy money out of kids and die hard fans. They feel like putting in tedious gimmicks is the key to reviving Sonic and it's not. Sonic doesn't need to transform into a werewolf, weild a sword or rely on annoying friends for help. You don't see Mario doing that crap, but yet I lost hope when I heard the werehog might come back even though that was universally panned by fans and critics. It's like everyone working on Sonic at Sega is f---ing retarded. Whenever they get close to making something good, they screw it up with some stupid gimmick.

kbplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#10 kbplayer
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts

ug..

Mario and Sonic are going back to the Olympics. The first one ruined my LIFE! I can't beleive Miyamoto Sega the right to use Msrio. So.. Sonic is also destroying the Nintendo fanbase as well

There was not 1 fun moment in the piece of CRAP! It was boring and repetetive! The controls were also sh!t, so ijust can't wait to see the controls for the second installment which features WINTER sports! (that was sacasm) I mean really? How the hell are you going to do all these events? and i am not stupid, and I'm going to say it will NEED Wii Motion Plus.

loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 157

#11 loopy_101
Member since 2005 • 28044 Posts
Every series has its bad set of games. As long as Sonic fans are still happy with the game they've got it doesn't matter what anyone else says.
ktulu007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 ktulu007
Member since 2004 • 41725 Posts
I would say that there is hope for Sonic (Remember the titles on the GBA & DS have been consistently good). What they need to do is stop making the games so gimmicky. They need to go back to the simple kind of game-play that they used in the Sonic Advance games. They probably need to fire several people in the company while they're at it.
Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Cloud_765

You have the mindset many of us have here.

You'll fit in quite well.

ktulu007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ktulu007
And I was hoping to stand out. On the other hand standing out isn't worth liking Sonic Unleashed, Shadow the Hedgehog or any of the other fairly recent stinkers.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 chocolate1325
SEGA ruined Sonic for me. I only have the old school 2D platformers and the first 2 Sponic Adventure games.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sonicphc
Now that's an interesting statement. "SEGA ruined Sonic for me." Sega also at one point made Sonic for you... and I don't know who else could possibly ruin it for you. It's not like Nintnedo made it and Sega ruined it. Now, I could see "Sega made it and 4Kids ruined Sonic for me..." IDK. It's just funny to read. :-P
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 chocolate1325
True but voice acting is only one problem and another thing is the games in 3D have always had bad cameras because if you missed something you couldn't go back and get it.
loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 loopy_101

Now that's an interesting statement. "SEGA ruined Sonic for me." Sega also at one point made Sonic for you... and I don't know who else could possibly ruin it for you. It's not like Nintnedo made it and Sega ruined it. Now, I could see "Sega made it and 4Kids ruined Sonic for me..." IDK. It's just funny to read. :-Psonicphc

The way I see it, critics ruined Sonic for me.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Cloud_765

I actually think Sega did ruin Sonic themselves. they force Sonic Team to rush their games. Sonic Team doesn't even want to make Sonic games anymore, I bet you.

They is slaves! :o :cry:

But I guess in the end things should correct themselves.

ktulu007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ktulu007

I actually think Sega did ruin Sonic themselves. they force Sonic Team to rush their games. Sonic Team doesn't even want to make Sonic games anymore, I bet you.

They is slaves! :o :cry:

But I guess in the end things should correct themselves.

Cloud_765

It depends. If things continue this way for too long new Sonic games may become a thing of the past. 

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kbaily

[QUOTE="sonicphc"]Now that's an interesting statement. "SEGA ruined Sonic for me." Sega also at one point made Sonic for you... and I don't know who else could possibly ruin it for you. It's not like Nintnedo made it and Sega ruined it. Now, I could see "Sega made it and 4Kids ruined Sonic for me..." IDK. It's just funny to read. :-Ploopy_101

Oh, God don't give me that. I don't want to hear you guys whine about how "criticz R biazed." Though I'll disagree with some reviews here and there (I HATED Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts and thought Blue Dragon was better than reviews) but don't sit here and act like the critics have it in for Sonic.

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sonicphc
[QUOTE="loopy_101"]

[QUOTE="sonicphc"]Now that's an interesting statement. "SEGA ruined Sonic for me." Sega also at one point made Sonic for you... and I don't know who else could possibly ruin it for you. It's not like Nintnedo made it and Sega ruined it. Now, I could see "Sega made it and 4Kids ruined Sonic for me..." IDK. It's just funny to read. :-Pkbaily

Oh, God don't give me that. I don't want to hear you guys whine about how "criticz R biazed." Though I'll disagree with some reviews here and there (I HATED Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts and thought Blue Dragon was better than reviews) but don't sit here and act like the critics have it in for Sonic.

Uuuuuh, I think they're saying the opposite. Like, the horrible scores the critics are giving it are a good warning to stay away.
Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Cloud_765

Like, the horrible scores the critics are giving it are a good warning to stay away.sonicphc

Which is why I'm never touching Sonic 2006 ever again.

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kbaily
[QUOTE="kbaily"][QUOTE="loopy_101"]

[QUOTE="sonicphc"]Now that's an interesting statement. "SEGA ruined Sonic for me." Sega also at one point made Sonic for you... and I don't know who else could possibly ruin it for you. It's not like Nintnedo made it and Sega ruined it. Now, I could see "Sega made it and 4Kids ruined Sonic for me..." IDK. It's just funny to read. :-Psonicphc

Uuuuuh, I think they're saying the opposite. Like, the horrible scores the critics are giving it are a good warning to stay away.

I think you're right.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 chocolate1325
Scores put me off getting games thats why I never played Sonic Next Gen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5c35826ea3913
you're missing out on a lot of games if you let someone else stone cold decide for you if a game is good or not.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sonicphc
Which is why I
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kbaily

you're missing out on a lot of games if you let someone else stone cold decide for you if a game is good or not. whoozwah

The reason gamers put more stock into game reviews as opposed to reviews for movie and music is that gaming is an expensive hobby and many of us don't have piles of cash lying around to buy everything. If you see a bad movie, you're only out like $10, you buy a bad game, you're out $50-$60. Sure you can trade it back in at Gamestop, but you'll be lucky to get a third of the price back.

My view goes like this, if the game comes out and I want it, but the scores are so-so then I wait for a price drop. Despite it's horrid reviews, I still wanted to play Sonic Next Gen, so I just waited for it to get real cheap and more and more with Sonic games I try to wait for a price drop, because they're either not that good or short. Like with Black Knight, I'm not going to pay $50 for a game that can be beaten in 2hrs. Klonoa for the Wii (which you should all buy) lasts about five hours and it launched at only $30.

loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 loopy_101
[QUOTE="kbaily"][QUOTE="loopy_101"]

[QUOTE="sonicphc"]Now that's an interesting statement. "SEGA ruined Sonic for me." Sega also at one point made Sonic for you... and I don't know who else could possibly ruin it for you. It's not like Nintnedo made it and Sega ruined it. Now, I could see "Sega made it and 4Kids ruined Sonic for me..." IDK. It's just funny to read. :-Psonicphc

This.

Sonic Unleashed is alot better of a game than what the vast majority of critics have said.

you're missing out on a lot of games if you let someone else stone cold decide for you if a game is good or not. whoozwah

Much agreed Whoozwah, couldn't of said it any better myself. Thats my point.

DarkSmokeNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#30 DarkSmokeNinja
Member since 2008 • 3485 Posts
At the rate things are now, I doubt that there is any hope for Sonic
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kbaily

I came across this article written by a great online writer who writes some great (but long) articles and like myself, he's grown tired of this idiotic industry. Biased gaming journalists and the stupid "casual vs. hardcore" war fabricated by the gaming media and in this article he was discussing "franchises."

Like many of you, I have wondered why Sonic the Hedgehog has become so awful. How can the game makers be so dumb? It is one thing to make a bad Sonic game, but how can every Sonic game be bad with one after another? How in the world does this happen? It appears what they are doing is not making a platform game, which is what original Sonic attempted to do. No, they are making a 'franchise' which means putting all the stereotypes of Sonic into a game: the characters, 'speed', Robotnik, and so on. Making a good platformer is not the aim.

That's essentially what Sega's doing. Just slapping Sonic into their latest half-baked ideas. They don't care about making him good again. They would just rather milk money out of kids and iditoic fans.

Malstrom has a series of really good gaming related articles worth reading.

http://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2009/05/14/why-ive-stopped-respecting-this-industry/

loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 loopy_101

I came across this article written by a great online writer who writes some great (but long) articles and like myself, he's grown tired of this idiotic industry. Biased gaming journalists and the stupid "casual vs. hardcore" war fabricated by the gaming media and in this article he was discussing "franchises."

Like many of you, I have wondered why Sonic the Hedgehog has become so awful. How can the game makers be so dumb? It is one thing to make a bad Sonic game, but how can every Sonic game be bad with one after another? How in the world does this happen? It appears what they are doing is not making a platform game, which is what original Sonic attempted to do. No, they are making a 'franchise' which means putting all the stereotypes of Sonic into a game: the characters, 'speed', Robotnik, and so on. Making a good platformer is not the aim.

That's essentially what Sega's doing. Just slapping Sonic into their latest half-baked ideas. They don't care about making him good again. They would just rather milk money out of kids and iditoic fans.

http://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2009/05/14/why-ive-stopped-respecting-this-industry/

kbaily

Two words: Sonic Riders

:lol:

kbplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#33 kbplayer
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts
[QUOTE="kbaily"]

loopy_101

uggg that game sucked

i see some hope for sonic

*cough*

sonic 4

-SpikyBlueHero-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 -SpikyBlueHero-
[QUOTE="kbaily"]

loopy_101

At first glance, Sonic Riders seems like a pointless concept, and yet another one of those "half-baked ideas" that SEGA's now becoming infamous for. However, unlike Shadow's gunplay, Unleashed's werehog, or Black Knight's sword gimmick, the hoverboard concept at least WORKS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5c35826ea3913
the hoverboard works maybe, but how well it works is up for debate depending on who you are talking to.
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kbaily

I will say I liked Sonic Riders. I will buy into Sonic riding a hoverboard more than him driving a car mainly because he's been snowboarding since Sonic 3. And hoverboards are cool. Why is there not hoverboard technology yet? Did they just forget to invent it? Japan's making human-like robots and the government was developing a lazer plane and we don't have hoverboards?!

But that aside there's no denying that Sonic Riders still suffers from A) A horrible story mode that is uneeded. Once again, why do racers like this need to tell us a story as to why they're racing? and B) Very very steep learning curve. Unlike Mario Kart SR you can't just pick up and play which still makes me wonder why the hell they left online multiplayer out of it (especially the second one). If Sega does decide to do Riders 3 the big changes that would need to be made is to find a way to simplfy it as well as put some online play on it. I guess Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing is going to have online for ALL consoles (even the Wii this time) so we'll see.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Cloud_765
I remember the frustration I faced trying to get the hang over Sonic Riders. And for that I will stick to Mario Kart. But you can't say Sonic Riders wasn't fun when you got the hang of it.
ktulu007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ktulu007

I remember the frustration I faced trying to get the hang over Sonic Riders. And for that I will stick to Mario Kart. But you can't say Sonic Riders wasn't fun when you got the hang of it.Cloud_765

I can. Furthermore I will. 

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Cloud_765

I'll say this. While I want to support Sonic Riders, in reality, I don't. :|

And why don't I? A game needs to be easy to get the hang of. Maybe not child's play, yawnfest easy. But definitely easier than Sonic Riders was. And it was too fast. Heck, I had an easier time controlling Sonic in the PS3 version of Sonic Unleashed than I ever did playing Riders.

Dante003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40 Dante003
Member since 2005 • 36787 Posts

Do you guys seriously have no hope for Sonic? I still think that there will be another perfect Old-School Sonic after Unleashed 2 and the Sonic racing game and also sry for being not so active l8lyLuigiRulze

Hmm.. i have mixed reactions to be honest, but i still say that old school sonic is better.

-SpikyBlueHero-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 -SpikyBlueHero-

I will say I liked Sonic Riders. I will buy into Sonic riding a hoverboard more than him driving a car mainly because he's been snowboarding since Sonic 3. And hoverboards are cool. Why is there not hoverboard technology yet? Did they just forget to invent it? Japan's making human-like robots and the government was developing a lazer plane and we don't have hoverboards?!

But that aside there's no denying that Sonic Riders still suffers from A) A horrible story mode that is uneeded. Once again, why do racers like this need to tell us a story as to why they're racing? and B) Very very steep learning curve. Unlike Mario Kart SR you can't just pick up and play which still makes me wonder why the hell they left online multiplayer out of it (especially the second one). If Sega does decide to do Riders 3 the big changes that would need to be made is to find a way to simplfy it as well as put some online play on it. I guess Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing is going to have online for ALL consoles (even the Wii this time) so we'll see.

kbaily

Oh, forgot to mention that. Hoverbaords ARE teh awesome. And I'll add C) A huge reliance on shortcuts.

The problem with simplifying the formula is that it could then render it far too easy for those who have mastered it. On the flip side, raising the difficulty would further narrow its appeal to new players. It's tricky business. If SEGA would announce a third installment, I'd be curious to see their approach to the dilemma.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Cloud_765
I think they need to make a climbing difficulty next time. Like make it easy to jump on at the start but then make the end races more suitable for veteran players.
-SpikyBlueHero-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 -SpikyBlueHero-

That might work. Also, even something as simple as an AI-difficulty-select could be thrown in, too.

Bocoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#44 Bocoe
Member since 2004 • 5700 Posts
Sonic seems to have had better games on the handhelds latley rather that console's although I did enjoy Unleashed and if there is a 2nd one coming out I would look forward to it. But as with the new Super mario game coming out on the wii it is clear that 2D games are still about and I dont see why there cant be a new Sonic 2D game Sonic 4 maby lol?
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#45 Soniczero1993
Member since 2005 • 35070 Posts

Do you guys seriously have no hope for Sonic? I still think that there will be another perfect Old-School Sonic after Unleashed 2 and the Sonic racing game and also sry for being not so active l8lyLuigiRulze

I just say, if it's bad it's bad, which makes me really enjoy it if it's good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5c35826ea3913

Heck, I had an easier time controlling Sonic in the PS3 version of Sonic Unleashed than I ever did playing Riders.

Cloud_765

That's because the day stages in the PS360 version of Unleashed were near perfect.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Cloud_765

I mean getting the hang of him was kinda tough because it was crazy fast, but because of the level deisgn-

Level design. The tracks in Riders could've been better. If it's so hard to control, it might just be the level design and not the controls.

Bluegreen17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#48 Bluegreen17
Member since 2009 • 1061 Posts

I mean getting the hang of him was kinda tough because it was crazy fast, but because of the level deisgn-

Level design. The tracks in Riders could've been better. If it's so hard to control, it might just be the level design and not the controls.

Cloud_765

I don't know, it may have been a combination of both level design and controls. My sister bought Riders - we had it for one afternoon before she took it back and swapped for Shadow the Hedgehog, which she only played once :?. I was completely willing to like Riders, but it just wasn't good.

The graphics in Riders were, well, the best way I can describe it is 'hard to see'. The controls were pretty bad, as well - I just didn't get at all why you had to rotate the stick to dodge rocks (at least, I think you had to rotate the stick - like I said, only played it one afternoon).

Wait, actually, I guess level design was alright - the problems were graphics and controls.

-SpikyBlueHero-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 -SpikyBlueHero-

My sister bought Riders - we had it for one afternoon before she took it back and swapped for Shadow the HedgehogBluegreen17

LOL That's a happy storybook ending if I ever saw one. :lol:

Sonic Riders demands a whole lot more time set aside than just an afternoon's trial can provide in order to become even remotely familiar with what it has to offer. Usually, it's the ones who have played the game to a minimum that have a proclivity to shrug it off, while the ones who have spent 10+ hours with it can easily tell you how much of a deep and immersive racer it actually is. (Sonicphc and Kbaily can back me up on this.) I think a lot of the game's audience was expecting Riders to be as simple and pick-up-and-play-friendly as say, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, which wasn't the case.

As for the analog stick rotation, I'll admit that was kinda pointless, but at least GameCube analog sticks are extremely durable for such input. And besides, the satisfying trick system completely compensates for it, and is something that I wish had been utilized in Zero Gravity as well. The graphics don't really present an issue at all, so I'm not quite sure why those would be detrimental. The courses do appear somewhat pixelated at a standstill, but even F-Zero GX exhibits this.

If you get the chance, give Riders another shot sometime. Just be patient, familiarize yourself with the control scheme, learn the track layouts, and I can guarantee that it's worth the overall effort. :)

LuigiRulze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 LuigiRulze
Member since 2009 • 847 Posts
Sonic seems to have had better games on the handhelds latley rather that console's although I did enjoy Unleashed and if there is a 2nd one coming out I would look forward to it. But as with the new Super mario game coming out on the wii it is clear that 2D games are still about and I dont see why there cant be a new Sonic 2D game Sonic 4 maby lol?Bocoe
Sonic 4 would rok and add in a save system omg that would rok!