angeldeb82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 angeldeb82  Online
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts

This is the most despicable thing Trump has done! He's pushing us all to the brink of extinction!

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-donald-trump-amy-coney-barrett-courts-mitch-mcconnell-ed5453fa2078982dba31919b8c1e274f

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

Are you surprised? Trump is using relief talks as political bait. He is scum and needs to lose. (He most likely won’t as the election is rigged)

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Is this his roid rage?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Trump=trash.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Good move, Piglosi is trying to weigh it down with a lot of irrelevant pork. Best to wait till Republicans take the house back and then they can go with something a bit more reasonable. They have a habit of loading it with a bunch of crap knowing it'll get voted down and they'll try to blame the other side for not compromising. Here's a list of crap they tried to add to the last one.

– $300M for foreign refugees

– $800M for Endowment for the Humanities and Arts

– $100M for NASA

– $25M for cleaning supplies for the Capital Building.

– $25M for additional House of Reps salary.

–A nationwide mandate for ballot harvesting

–An automatic visa extension for all foreign workers

–An expansion of foreign-language ballots

–Same-day voter registration for the 2020 presidential election

–An amnesty for nearly 800,000 DACA illegal aliens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: You are comedy. And the Republicans will NOT get the house.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mattbbpl  Online
Member since 2006 • 23063 Posts

There's not a chance in hell the GOP passes a stimulus for ordinary people once electoral pressures are gone.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15598 Posts

Political suicide. He's already down double digit points in polling, and now he's going to shit on his voter base by denying them much needed unemployment and benefit relief from the downturn? Not to mention shamelessly admitting he's holding it hostage for election purposes.

Were he not planning to try and steal the election I'd say this literally makes no sense whatsoever.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Eoten

@mattbbpl said:

There's not a chance in hell the GOP passes a stimulus for ordinary people once electoral pressures are gone.

Well the DNC hasn't proposed one for ordinary people either. So......

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zaryia

@eoten said:
@mattbbpl said:

Well the DNC hasn't proposed one for ordinary people either. So......

They have multiple times.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

Best to wait till Republicans take the house back and then they can go with something a bit more reasonable.

You will be waiting a long time looking at all the data from 2018 to now. Heh.

@eoten said:

–A nationwide mandate for ballot harvesting

–Same-day voter registration for the 2020 presidential election

What is wrong with mail in voting and same day voter registration, other than the fact you need less people voting to stand a chance since your party is dying and less popular?

• https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/analysis/edr_fraud.pdf
  • https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-election-2020-ap-fact-check-elections-voting-fraud-and-irregularities-8c5db90960815f91f39fe115579570b4
  • https://www.nytimes.com/article/fact-checking-mail-in-voting.html

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Trump is doing what all great narcissists have done. And that's completely destroy the house of cards while he's in it.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6968 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

Trump is doing what all great narcissists have done. And that's completely destroy the house of cards while he's in it.

I laughed. So right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

Holding a much needed stimulus hostage to get votes.

A bigger piece of shit has never existed.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Eoten

@netracing said:

Tell Nancy to take the pork out if you want it sooner. But, she isn't going to. Why? So there won't be any relief bills until after the election. It's mutual. If dems really wanted one, they'd come up with reasonable ideas.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178882 Posts

@eoten said:
@netracing said:

Tell Nancy to take the pork out if you want it sooner. But, she isn't going to. Why? So there won't be any relief bills until after the election. It's mutual. If dems really wanted one, they'd come up with reasonable ideas.

House passed one. Stop repeating far right talking points.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: Sad thing is, that’s impossible to you. You hate everything they do.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17700 Posts

The art of no deal. 😂🤣😂 Isn’t this the masterclass negotiator you all worship, Trumpees? What a joke.

This is a lose lose situation for Trump, he’s actually stupid enough to Tweet brag about this like the moron he is. Voters are going to lay the blame at his and Republican’s feet so close to the election.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mattbbpl  Online

He's calling for a bill to be passed now. That lasted something like 8 hours.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

He's calling for a bill to be passed now. That lasted something like 8 hours.

Can't wait to see the back peddling of his worshippers over that now.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

Sounds to me he's forcing the dems to come around.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Gatygun said:

They passed it already. It's the GOP that stalled it. Stick to facts and not face news and biased us v them opinions.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gatygun

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Gatygun said:

They passed it already. It's the GOP that stalled it. Stick to facts and not face news and biased us v them opinions.

Link me a article where it passed all i see its stalled.

As far as i get out of it is that pelosi wants 2,2 trillion dollar bill and trump wants a 1.6 trillion dollar bill.

So both are stalling eachother it seems. She could sign on that 1,6 trillion dollar deal pretty much instantly but refuses to do so.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LJS9502_basic

@Gatygun said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Gatygun said:

Link me a article where it passed all i see its stalled.

Stalled in the GOP senate.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Eoten

Does anyone have a list of what is actually in the $2.2 trillion proposal?

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#28 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

I remember him saying something about passing more middle class tax cuts after the mid term election a couple years ago and that never materialized. It shouldn't need to be said, but you cannot trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gatygun

@eoten said:

This is all i got out of it not sure what is true or not.

Seems like pelosi wants money for there city's while trump doesn't want to give them the money because of their own failures.

Both sides also had deadlocked over the amount of aid to give to state and local governments as well. Republicans were wary of adding to the deficit and said the money would bail out mismanaged local governments.

Trump's tweet seemed to indicate the state and local funding provisions of a relief deal remained a major sticking point, writing that Democrats wanted money to "bailout poorly run, high crime, Democrat States, money that is in no way related to COVID-19."

So if its in no way related to covid19 then trump should straight up message this forwards in a list what he is against and push it to the public. Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't i wouldn't know. If he did and its really not related towards covid then its all on pelosi really.

If he just blocks it for no reason at all, then pelosi should make a list and do the same and hit trump with it.

Frankly pelosi has more to gain from a tanking market to make trump look bad then trump so i could see her using this bill to push her agenda forwards which trump doesn't wanna do which locks him into a negative view which favors her anyway.

That's probably what's going on.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic

@Gatygun said:
@eoten said:

Seems like pelosi wants money for there city's while trump doesn't want to give them the money because of their own failures.

Both sides also had deadlocked over the amount of aid to give to state and local governments as well. Republicans were wary of adding to the deficit and said the money would bail out mismanaged local governments.

Trump's tweet seemed to indicate the state and local funding provisions of a relief deal remained a major sticking point, writing that Democrats wanted money to "bailout poorly run, high crime, Democrat States, money that is in no way related to COVID-19."

So if its in no way related to covid19 then trump should straight up message this forwards in a list what he is against and push it to the public. Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't i wouldn't know. If he did and its really not related towards covid then its all on pelosi really.

If he just blocks it for no reason at all, then pelosi should make a list and do the same and hit trump with it.

Frankly pelosi has more to gain from a tanking market to make trump look bad then trump so i could see her using this bill to push her agenda forwards which trump doesn't wanna do which locks him into a negative view which favors her anyway.

Do you know what stimulus is? Because it doesn't seem you do.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eoten

@Gatygun said:
@eoten said:

Where did you get that quote? And I posted earlier what kind of garbage Pelosi put into the last bill. Amnesty, $25 million for pay raises for house representatives, $100M for NASA. So Pelosi is well known for making a lot of really stupid demands to intentionally get spending bills shot down so they can clutch their pearls and act innocent.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Gatygun

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Gatygun said:
@eoten said:

I don't indeed, i just try to find information about it and see why it gets blocked and what the opinions are about it from the people themselves that make those bills on the content in it. There must be a reason he pulls the plug on it and there must be a reason pelosi isn't going for that 1,6b bill at the same time.

All i find is left wing and right wing news sources that scream devil / evil / communits over eachother with huge opinion peaces on those 3 things rather than the actual information about it. I simple can't find it. And frankly my english isn't good enough to read the bills myself if they are even public available.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LJS9502_basic

@Gatygun said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I don't indeed, i just try to find information about it and see why it gets blocked and what the opinions are about it from the people themselves that make those bills on the content in it. There must be a reason he pulls the plug on it and there must be a reason pelosi isn't going for that 1,6b bill at the same time.

All i find is left wing and right wing news sources that scream devil / evil / communits over eachother with huge opinion peaces without any actual information about it. I simple can't find it.

I explained to you prior that the House passed a stimulus bill but the GOP led by McConnell refuse to bring it to a vote. It's that simple.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

So basically democrats want to help people beyond just their super rich donors and Republicans don't. Nothing has actually changed and it doesn't look like it's going to do so.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mattbbpl  Online

@Serraph105: When people show you who they are, believe them.

Watch_My_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Watch_My_6
Member since 2007 • 297 Posts

If you ever needed more proof of why the Democratic Party only pretends to care about the poor, minorities, and the underrepresented - Here. You. Go.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Trump ends all relief talks until after election

Trump Supporters : DEMOCRATS HATE THE POOR AND MINORITIES!!!!!!!

Can’t make this up folks! Trump ends talks, his supporters blame Democrats. Clearly it’s the Democrats who pretend to care, even though it’s the Republicans blocking talks, attacking safety nets that help them, suppressing their votes.... etc etc etc.

It’s not also like Republicans shoehorning in pointless crap that helps nobody. Jeez. This is America people, the land of if you mess up just blame somebody else.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4391 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

Trump ends all relief talks until after election

Trump Supporters : DEMOCRATS HATE THE POOR AND MINORITIES!!!!!!!

Can’t make this up folks! Trump ends talks, his supporters blame Democrats. Clearly it’s the Democrats who pretend to care, even though it’s the Republicans blocking talks, attacking safety nets that help them, suppressing their votes.... etc etc etc.

It’s not also like Republicans shoehorning in pointless crap that helps nobody. Jeez. This is America people, the land if you mess up just blame somebody else.

your sharing secret info!!!

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

Is this the third or fourth handout?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic

@Watch_My_6 said:

If you ever needed more proof of why the Democratic Party only pretends to care about the poor, minorities, and the underrepresented - Here. You. Go.

Fake News!

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: Was that before or after he ended talks until after the election? Lol

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Eoten

@thegreatchomp said:

Uuh, the date and time is right in the Tweet. You can find news articles about Trump stopping negotiations dated to earlier in that day which means that tweet came after. This offer was obviously declined by Pelosi who would rather hold the checks hostage to get what she wants. No reason a clean relief bill such as that cannot be passed.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@thegreatchomp said:

Uuh, the date and time is right in the Tweet. You can find news articles about Trump stopping negotiations dated to earlier in that day which means that tweet came after. This offer was obviously declined by Pelosi who would rather hold the checks hostage to get what she wants. No reason a clean relief bill such as that cannot be passed.

Obviously his mental health is failing.........

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@thegreatchomp said:

Obviously his mental health is failing.........

Then you better call up Nazi Piglosi and tell her to take that offer and sign a bill specifically for that, because if she doesn't, it's all on her now.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127534 Posts

@eoten: Nazi Piglosi? Could you explain that?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Eoten

@horgen said:

@eoten: Nazi Piglosi? Could you explain that?

It's self explanatory.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: in other words, you can’t.