Will you be buying 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand?

• 200 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts
[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"][QUOTE="Evildude683"]I can listen to "ANITHING" rock,metal and even country...i just hate rap..i can't stand the way they talk and move...and come man, on all the videos always have the same fine cars,jewelry and half naked chiks...how original is that? HA?!navstar29

I'll agree, but I don't really listen to that stuff either.

Trance, D&B, breakbeat, hip hop, rock, metal, classical, acoustic, ska, reggae, etc.

I can listen to anything.

But mainstream rap?

Meh.. every now and then there'll be a nice song playing on the radio that I'll get into, but other than that, I don't listen to it.

I'm surprised people don't realize that the underground hip hop is where its always been at. But yes I plan to get this game now (instead of Killzone 2) since Maxim thinks its better than it.

Hieroglyphics? People Under the Stairs? Insight? Binary Star? Yes? Yes?

bigd575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

#102 bigd575
Member since 2008 • 6192 Posts
My friend said he's buying it lol so I'll just play his wasted money.
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
I am not getting it I think the game deosn't look that good.
AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#104 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts

who wouldn't buy it? it's better than kz2 right? :roll:

Jayvan_JJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Jayvan_JJ
Member since 2006 • 1044 Posts

who wouldn't buy it? it's better than kz2 right? :roll:

AJC3317
If there's no available demo before release then I wont buy it, if there is a demo, I rather spend my money on some other game...(if it's good) still rather buy other game..
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
i will most definitely not be purchasing this game.
taplok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#108 taplok
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts
i have no interest...
taplok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#109 taplok
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts
The amount of Haze jokes in this thread is alarming. Jesus people, cant you use a truly horrible game to spin your mockery off of? Like Viking? raven_squad
maybe a Haze jokes sticky might show up one of these days...
BaraChat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#110 BaraChat
Member since 2008 • 3144 Posts
Only if it actually sells for 50 cents.
zaphod_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 zaphod_b
Member since 2002 • 2201 Posts
I would never buy anything that I thought would put any money into the hands of that poser.
sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 sa10kun
Member since 2007 • 4290 Posts
Only if he recites the line from his song where he goes,"we're only human girl we make mistakes, i love you like a fat kid loves cake." Haha, 50cent is the gangsta shakespear fo' sho.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Scianix-Black

Only if he recites the line from his song where he goes,"we're only human girl we make mistakes, i love you like a fat kid loves cake." Haha, 50cent is the gangsta shakespear fo' sho.sa10kun

lmao, I love you... OM NOM NOM NOM.

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts
Show of virtual hands, does anybody like DragonForce? *Raises hand* Now awaiting all haters.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Scianix-Black

Show of virtual hands, does anybody like DragonForce? *Raises hand* Now awaiting all haters.Ultrabeatdown55

I've always dug Dragonforce. I'll admit that it was after GHIII, but they're still nice.

Mr. Lee's a monster, no doubt.

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Ultrabeatdown55

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]Show of virtual hands, does anybody like DragonForce? *Raises hand* Now awaiting all haters.Scianix-Black

I've always dug Dragonforce. I'll admit that it was after GHIII, but they're still nice.

Indeed. And it is Li... :lol: I have known them since album numero uno.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Scianix-Black
[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]Show of virtual hands, does anybody like DragonForce? *Raises hand* Now awaiting all haters.Ultrabeatdown55

Indeed. And it is Li... :lol: I have known them since album numero uno.

Oh, oopsies lol.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#118 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
WHO LOVES LADYTRON!!!? *chirp... chirp... * :cry:
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Scianix-Black

WHO LOVES LADYTRON!!!? *chirp... chirp... * :cry:raven_squad

lol, Techno isn't exactly my thing.

I'm organizing my music, so I might check them out right now...

(I'm pretty much always organizing my music..)

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
Yes.. i have cancelled my pre-order on Killzone 2 and placed it on Blood on the Sand... i had no idea it was so much better... thanx Maxim ;)
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 raven_squad
They're more in the vein of... Electro-pop then techno. But yes, you should check them out anyways. Cant hurt.
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Ultrabeatdown55
[QUOTE="raven_squad"]WHO LOVES LADYTRON!!!? *chirp... chirp... * :cry:

Is that who is in your sig?
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Scianix-Black

They're more in the vein of... Electro-pop then techno. But yes, you should check them out anyways. Cant hurt. raven_squad

Hey, I love Electro-pop. Who else classifies as electro pop? Would Fischerspooner?

I always thought they kinda were..

By the way, what's one of Ladytron's better songs? I don't wanna youtube them and end up listening to anything sub-par and not like them lol.

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Ultrabeatdown55

[QUOTE="raven_squad"]They're more in the vein of... Electro-pop then techno. But yes, you should check them out anyways. Cant hurt. Scianix-Black

Hey, I love Electro-pop. Who else classifies as electro pop? Would Fischerspooner?

By the way, what's one of Ladytron's better songs? I don't wanna youtube them and end up listening to anything sub-par and not like them lol.

Yeah I was thinking the same...
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 raven_squad
[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

[QUOTE="raven_squad"]They're more in the vein of... Electro-pop then techno. But yes, you should check them out anyways. Cant hurt. Ultrabeatdown55

Yes thats them in my sig. And Its really tough for me to choose a specific track... hmmm... Heres a great one, Destroy Everything You Touch Another favorite, Runaway And if those dont suit your fancy, just browse the related. :P I would consider Fischerspooner electropop, yes.
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#126 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts
Only if it actually sells for 50 cents.BaraChat
i LOL'd so hard (don't know why i didn't see the 50cent pun reference coming) :lol:
burstlimit514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#127 burstlimit514
Member since 2008 • 644 Posts
:lol: :lol :lol: :lol: ya right! and that strange site that no one has heard of that gave it a better score than KZ2 they know they are only kidding themselves!
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts
i heard its better than KZ2 lol
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Scianix-Black
[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

raven_squad

Yes thats them in my sig. And Its really tough for me to choose a specific track... hmmm... Heres a great one, Destroy Everything You Touch Another favorite, Runaway And if those dont suit your fancy, just browse the related. :P I would consider Fischerspooner electropop, yes.

I like Destroy Everything You Touch, especially the video. Even a bit more than the actual song, lol.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 raven_squad

[QUOTE="raven_squad"][QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]Yeah I was thinking the same...Scianix-Black

I like Destroy Everything You Touch, especially the video. Even a bit more than the actual song, lol.

:lol: Ive heard that so many times after recommending it...

My last.fm account is named after this song.

Heres an example of the second singer, Mira. Her voice is alot deeper. Deep Blue

People have issues with their repetition, and at time, monotone. Hence why they arent so popular. Oh well.

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Scianix-Black

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"][QUOTE="raven_squad"] Yes thats them in my sig. And Its really tough for me to choose a specific track... hmmm... Heres a great one, Destroy Everything You Touch Another favorite, Runaway And if those dont suit your fancy, just browse the related. :P I would consider Fischerspooner electropop, yes. raven_squad

Heres an example of the second singer, Mira. Her voice is alot deeper. Deep Blue

People have issues with their repetition, and at time, monotone. Hence why they arent so popular. Oh well.

HAH! I'm Not Scared is now my favorite. I love hard electronic. All their songs seem pretty mellow, but then you linked to this one.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 raven_squad
[QUOTE="raven_squad"]

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]I like Destroy Everything You Touch, especially the video. Even a bit more than the actual song, lol.Scianix-Black

HAH! I'm Not Scared is now my favorite. I love hard electronic. All their songs seem pretty mellow, but then you linked to this one.

Hmmm... ok, try this one. Cease2Xist

More mellow, but more electronic. Theyve got more songs like this one then like Im not Scared.

And some bulgarian electrorap for good measure. Nuhorizons

BTW, 50 cent thread has been officially hijacked. :lol:

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Scianix-Black
[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"][QUOTE="raven_squad"]

raven_squad

Hmmm... ok, try this one. Cease2Xist

More mellow, but more electronic. Theyve got more songs like this one then like Im not Scared.

And some bulgarian electrorap for good measure. Nuhorizons

BTW, 50 cent thread has been officially hijacked. :lol:

Oh man, that's good stuff. I like it, nice and hard. :lol: I also like Evil. If it's thumping, I like it.

But yeah... 50 Cent, stupid game. 'kay.

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Ultrabeatdown55

raven_squad
People say DragonForce songs sound alike. All of them. NO NO NO! If you take the time to listen to every single song, you realize all of them do not sound the same. Yes, to some degree, they have maybe one or two songs that sound alike and people b!tch... It really is a nuisance to have to show people who bash on them because "al teh songz soundss teh samz. they sux". Really pisses me off :evil:

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 raven_squad
This is Our Sound Off the first album. :P
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 raven_squad

[QUOTE="raven_squad"]

Ultrabeatdown55
People say DragonForce songs sound alike. All of them. NO NO NO! If you take the time to listen to every single song, you realize all of them do not sound the same. Yes, to some degree, they have maybe one or two songs that sound alike and people b!tch... It really is a nuisance to have to show people who bash on them because "al teh songz soundss teh samz. they sux". Really pisses me off :evil:

Yep, definitely know where your coming from. My main thing is, NO MUSIC SUCKS. If it doesnt appeal to you, thats just it. It doesn't appeal to you.

bellolugosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 bellolugosi
Member since 2005 • 448 Posts
No way....;)
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Ultrabeatdown55

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

[QUOTE="raven_squad"]

raven_squad

Yep, definitely know where your coming from. My main thing is, NO MUSIC SUCKS. If it doesnt appeal to you, thats just it. It doesn't appeal to you.

Exactly.
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Ultrabeatdown55
You know, this topic had much more feedback than I expected... Cool8)
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

[QUOTE="raven_squad"]

raven_squad

That appeals to everything in life ..

Dragonforce isn't my cup of tea .. but metal like Pantera, Hatebreed, Lamb of God, Sepultura, Killswitch Engage .. now that is where it's at ..

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Ultrabeatdown55
[QUOTE="raven_squad"]

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]People say DragonForce songs sound alike. All of them. NO NO NO! If you take the time to listen to every single song, you realize all of them do not sound the same. Yes, to some degree, they have maybe one or two songs that sound alike and people b!tch... It really is a nuisance to have to show people who bash on them because "al teh songz soundss teh samz. they sux". Really pisses me off :evil:
CanadianCR

Dragonforce isn't my cup of tea .. but metal like Pantera, Hatebreed, Lamb of God, Sepultura, Killswitch Engage .. now that is where it's at ..

I like all of those bands also. Its just DF is my favorite...
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"][QUOTE="raven_squad"] Yep, definitely know where your coming from. My main thing is, NO MUSIC SUCKS. If it doesnt appeal to you, thats just it. It doesn't appeal to you.

Ultrabeatdown55

Really? Well to each his own ..

Music is a great escape ..

zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts
probably not since killzone 2 comes out a couple days later and its a 50 cent game which means its gonna be a bad game.
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Ultrabeatdown55

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

Really? Well to each his own ..

Music is a great escape ..

I don't really have a personal preference to music, I like every type. Rap being my least favorite but I do enjoy some songs. DF just grew on me for some reason... And Scianix, that song is great. Never heard it before. Going on my iPod :lol:
ikwal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 ikwal
Member since 2004 • 1600 Posts
NO! It doesn't matter how good the game turns out to be, I would never give any of my money to 50-cent or any other ganstah wannabe.
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Ultrabeatdown55
NO! It doesn't matter how good the game turns out to be, I would never give any of my money to 50-cent or any other ganstah wannabe.ikwal
But 50 Cent is a pure G... :|
kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#148 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts
I gave the first one a try and hated it. I dare not waste my money on this one.
DethSkematik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#149 DethSkematik
Member since 2008 • 3900 Posts
Damn, Fiddy's still around? Well, rap music dies even more, I guess.
Fyrmest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#150 Fyrmest
Member since 2008 • 280 Posts
It's obviously point out this that this game is a piece of garbage. I personally hate it due to the idea of the game.