will gt5 have the customizable features of forza3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

welshboy98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 welshboy98
Member since 2009 • 51 Posts

just want to no if gt5 have the customizable features of forza3

LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts
the amount of time its talking them to make this game it better have the same customizable feature like forza 3, and then some!
supernintendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 supernintendo
Member since 2005 • 1634 Posts
I just want to listen to my own music, just like in the psp gran turismo.
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts

The GT series always allows for vehicle upgrades; they usually go for real world, performance upgrades + paint options. I haven't played Forza but I can only assume that GT5 won't be as customizable. But I don't really know how customizable Forza is

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
If GT5 doesn't have the depth of customization of Forza3 they can keep it.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

The GT series always allows for vehicle upgrades; they usually go for real world, performance upgrades + paint options. I haven't played Forza but I can only assume that GT5 won't be as customizable. But I don't really know how customizable Forza is

hxczuner

Yeah GT has always been more realistic upgrades and sometimes that effects your looks, but forza is more like NFSU where you pimp your ride lol.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

NaveedLife

Yeah GT has always been more realistic upgrades and sometimes that effects your looks, but forza is more like NFSU where you pimp your ride lol.

So, I can't spray paint Mega-man on my hood like Forza?
envybianchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 envybianchi
Member since 2004 • 1155 Posts

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

Fightingfan

From past experience with Gran Turismo games...... probably not BUT you never know. GT5 might break that mold by being able to customize your cars to anyway you want but I kinda doubt it. They seem to go for a realistic "pure" car enthusiast approach & not slapping on a bunch of stickers like your neighborhood Honda Civic wannabe racers.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

envybianchi

From past experience with Gran Turismo games...... probably not BUT you never know. GT5 might break that mold by being able to customize your cars to anyway you want but I kinda doubt it. They seem to go for a realistic "pure" car enthusiast approach & not slapping on a bunch of stickers like your neighborhood Honda Civic wannabe racers.

LOL yeah i hate decals with a passion, but putting kits on and stuff is cool :).