who agree's that PSN need's to be updated Global wide??(poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
i think it would be fair if all the stores can be updated in a one time and have the same stuff ( demo's, DLC , videos..etc) no matter where you live ( US, UK , ***) or maybe have a diffrent section for japanese owners... what i mean is to have them all in a one place ..instead of makeing diffrent accounts just to see a couple of extra demo's or extra games . do you guys agree?
Genexi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Genexi2
Member since 2005 • 3110 Posts

The games are region-free, so those *should* be made global-wise on the PSN, regardless of what language it is in (give users the option to select between their region and worldwide to solve that problem ;/

I don't really care for the movies/film portion, those can stay locked based on account.

[EDIT] I wonder if the Guest-access functionality in upcoming fw 2.60 will be based on region or not, would beat the hassle of having multiple accounts laying around.

rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
I want Crash Team Racing in North America. :x
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
i want a global psn store for which i don't need to create multiple accounts for. I want to simply log-in to the psn store and from there have the option to choose any region as easlily as it would take to highlight a region and press the X button. translations would be nice, but not necessary.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
if i remember correctly on one of those VGA or somethin like that, or maybe a site, that they said they will make the PSN updated worldwide and everyone connected equally, so w.e the *** has the us and euro. has, but dont know if it was a rumor or wat not, ill try to find the link and post it
other44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 other44
Member since 2007 • 1494 Posts
im in australia and i have to buy off the EU store; but i was able to buy SSFTHD off the hong kong store!! don't kknow how; i just put in my credit details and street address, and left the country as Hong Kong....
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

if i remember correctly on one of those VGA or somethin like that, or maybe a site, that they said they will make the PSN updated worldwide and everyone connected equally, so w.e the *** has the us and euro. has, but dont know if it was a rumor or wat not, ill try to find the link and post itJoKeR_421

i hope its true ... cuz just like what everyone said .. it would be reall good if we could just get on our main account and change to any of the other stores