This topic is locked from further discussion.

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#1 nathanbats
Member since 2016 • 1057 Posts

I got my ps4 one month ago and I already have uncharted 4,infamous second son,batman arkham knight and trials fusion and I want to get another game what would you recommend aside from the witcher 3 and Mgs 5 I mean

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#2 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@nathanbats said:

I got my ps4 one month ago and I already have uncharted 4,infamous second son,batman arkham knight and trials fusion and I want to get another game what would you recommend aside from the witcher 3 and Mgs 5 I mean

You pretty much got all the decent games, but I would suggest you get Mad Max, Kill Zone Shadow fall and if I'm not mistakin, I think they still got NBA Live for free if your a Plus member.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10483 Posts

i'd recommend doom 4, tlou remastered, dying light, gta v, until dawn, ratchet and clank, alien isolation, shadow of mordor, fallout 4, god of war 3 remaster, dishonored definitive edition and bloodborne off the top of my head. disagree with marcrecon above me, you've got tons of great games still to play depending on your tastes. goes without saying would recommend w3 and mgsv

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nathanbats

@MarcRecon: these games aren't really my style

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nathanbats

@Macutchi: I think I will get bloodborne,dark souls 3 or ratchet and clank but I never tried a souls game so I think I'm gonna get bloodborne

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Falllout 4