What you gonna do if LBP goes to PC ???

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 signore
Member since 2007 • 2122 Posts

as long as it doesnt go to 360... who plays PC games anyways hahaha

but seriously, if this type of game went to PC especially,, the PS3 one would be come inferior in every aspect the game is based on. The capabilities youd have on a creation type game like this, with a PC and all the modding tools would make the PS3 one feel like a stripped down/bare bones version. Come to think about it, this might be the one multiplat I wouldnt buy for PS3, just because i know a PC version would be clearly the better one with much better usercreated content

GizmoSimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#52 GizmoSimo
Member since 2003 • 2746 Posts
that's a pretty lame reason to be upset
robobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 robobie
Member since 2007 • 2172 Posts
Nothing. If it goes to the PC I will just play it on my PS3
signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 signore
Member since 2007 • 2122 Posts

that's a pretty lame reason to be upsetGizmoSimo

You talkin' a me?

GizmoSimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 GizmoSimo

I wouldn't mind, as long as it didnt go to 360 :P

And Lucid, people get annoyed because we all bought into the Playstation brand knowing that some games we wouldn't be able to get, yet we too would have game that the other gamers couldn't have.

Yet Microsoft continually buy out developers and persuade ($$$$) them to put their games on the 360, which is what has happened with Final Fantasy just recently. Yet do we get any 360 exclusives? Nope. People expect it to be an even tide, but Sony don't want to spend every penny "keeping" games, and their fans (us) expect not to lose such titles. I think i explained that in an un-mod-ish way.

killzone_gamer
But PS fans (us) haven't lost those titles , we can still play them on our PS3's and live happily ever after , the only thing that changes is that those games that are no longer exclusives will reach a greater userbase
GizmoSimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 GizmoSimo

[QUOTE="GizmoSimo"]that's a pretty lame reason to be upsetsignore

You talkin' a me?

nope , i was talking to TC
gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts
When is this garbage going to stop about every PS3 game going multiplat or to PC and about what people are going to do. If you don't like a system, sell it ok. Once again if you buy a system for one game you are the loser. If LBP goes, which it won't for a while. If it ever did go to PC, it would probably come out some time way after the PS3 version. As I have already pointed out we are 2 to 2 and half months away from the release date. What you are suggesting is that they ported over all the tools for a PC version in such short of time? Get real. I don't have a high end PC so I don't care. If you think it will go to PC sell the system and stay out of the forums. Moderators should star banning posts and posters from the whole "what if this goes to" threads.
wcbballkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 wcbballkid
Member since 2005 • 265 Posts
Get it for the PS3 because my PC sucks.
abuabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 abuabed
Member since 2005 • 6606 Posts

NothingONLYDOD

same

utdlegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 utdlegend
Member since 2008 • 227 Posts
go to game when it comes out and buy it for ps3 :D
ChiSoxBombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ChiSoxBombers
Member since 2006 • 3700 Posts

as long as the game comes out in october for the ps3, i'll be completely fine. i just want my hands on it. my life doesnt revolve on if a game's exclusive or not, im still getting it anyway. All of LBP's features have been tailor-made to the Ps3's technology, so at the same time, im almost sold that the game will not release on the PC. if it did, it wont happen til next year.

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

Well, first off, why would you believe a packshot of a game that cosists only of the game's logo without any artwork, 2 months before its release with a price tag on a display box, from a console manifacturer?

Secondly, Gears, Bioshock, Mass Effect, etc are all on the PC as well, yet it didn't hurt the 360.

Thirdly, I'd get it for the PS3 just as I would normally.

BenderUnit22

a voice of reason

Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Tlahui
Member since 2005 • 1552 Posts
Honestly, I think it COULD lead to awesomeness, only if sony made the downloads cross plataform, since PC people are allways very creative, they are the ones who do all the modding on video games, so if they also made many maps I could play on my PS3, that would be very awesome.
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#64 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
since when did games have the price printed on the gamecover and sony logo is fake its the one from the 90s and its being created by SCEA OR SCEE or something like that still in company of sony.