What should my next game be?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killblade37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 killblade37
Member since 2006 • 1091 Posts

So I just had gotten the ps vita bundle with ac libiration and I also picked up persona 4. I am currently looking for a fun multiplayer game and right now im thinking of play station all stars (but im hearing mixed reviews about that game) sf x tekken and well...those are the only games im aware of that support online play. Any ideas?

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
I think the Playstation Battle Royale looks pretty fun.... I am thinking of getting the COD bundle with Assassins Creed, so I have a mix of everything there.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#3 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
LittleBigPlanet's multiplayer is very seamless, when it's not extremely laggy. It's still a blast, though, if you can get past the lag. Wipeout 2048 has an online campaign, and it automatically puts you into a game with your friends. Unit 13 is only two-players and online-only, but it's the still the Vita's best shooter. It's got a very good feel, and it's well-suited for Co-op.
robmonga2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 robmonga2
Member since 2003 • 1193 Posts
^ interesting. How deep is unit 13? I mean there's online 3 real shooters, Resistence, cod and this....but what can you compare it to?
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

if you have ps+ you can download Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, abd a few other games for free right now. Im also enjoying Ragnarok Odyssey, but still want to get AC Liberation and Persona 4

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#6 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

^ interesting. How deep is unit 13? I mean there's online 3 real shooters, Resistence, cod and this....but what can you compare it to?robmonga2

Far, far deeper than either COD or Resistance. It's no Ghost Recon, but both CoD and Resistance are run and gun, relatively linear shooters. Unit 13 has a little bit of flexibility. You have the options to take a couple of different routes sometimes, and you can disable, shoot, or avoid security cameras, tripwires, and mines. You also get to equip different weapon attachments depending on your style of play.

The closest comparison I can think of would be the Army of Two games, but a little more realistic. You die with relatively few shots, and your characters don't wear silly masks all the time. The story(or minor bits of exposition before a mission) are pretty weak, but the gameplay more than makes up for its flaws in story.

Again, I can't stress enough how good the guns in this game feel. The feedback/screen shake and sound effects feel just right.

I think the best review of the game would be Eurogamer's. It really addresses its story's failings, but emphasizes its excellent feel and scoring system.

EDIT: I just noticed a comparison toThe Club in the review, if you know of that game.

robmonga2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 robmonga2
Member since 2003 • 1193 Posts
^yeah I'm familiar with the club, thanks for the info. I'm probably going to pick this up, as the short mission sensibility of the game seems to make more sense for gaming on the go... I kind of feel like getting all 3, but I know resistance definitely doesn' t have deep enough of a multiplayer....
Mikako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mikako
Member since 2012 • 81 Posts

-dokuro

-ragnarok odyssey

-ac3

-dj max technika

@____________________@

rosskings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rosskings
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
yeah, Playstation Battle Royale looks pretty fun.... I am thinking of getting the COD bundle with Assassins Creed, so I have a mix of everything there.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

I'd say go with Wipeout, since its a great game and has good mp..