What should I choose?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

biribis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 biribis
Member since 2006 • 301 Posts

What games from the playstation welcome back program do you recommend me to download? I thinking about wipeout and dead nation.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
Whatever floats your boat... but those are the exact ones I'm getting because I all ready have inFamous and LBP.
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
dead nation is a fun game and super stardust hd is good game
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#4 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
Wipeout HD is awesome, easily the best of the five (even including the two retail releases). Super Stardust is fun, but it's really old. It's also the cheapest of the games to buy normally. Dead Nation is awful. It's basically a me-too Left 4 Dead clone done top-down, with terrible level design, really repetitive gameplay, and bland presentation. Little Big Planet is sort of self explanatory. Infamous is fun enough if you like open world games, but know that it can get a bit repetitive as well.
grand17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 grand17
Member since 2007 • 2079 Posts
Little Big Planet is easily the best game on the list and Infamous is is easily the 2nd best game. Those two are award winning real deal games. the other 3 are basically arcades
Avatar image for RusianGrmReaper
RusianGrmReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RusianGrmReaper
Member since 2004 • 88 Posts

dose infamous have MP? cuz i know LBP dose...im just trying to fingure out witch of the 2 would be longer

biribis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 biribis
Member since 2006 • 301 Posts

I finally decided to download dead nation and Wipeout HD+fury. I hope I made a wise decision and that I enjoy the games. Besides that, don't look a gift horse in the mouth!!

zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts

I say infamous and little big planet unless you have those already. I on the other hand chose dead nation and wipeout because i have the other games.

emoticedmar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 emoticedmar
Member since 2008 • 352 Posts
I downloaded Dead Nation, LBP, inFamous and Wipeout HD + Fury :D I got 2 US PSN accounts hehehe
trav_have

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#10 trav_have
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts
I already had WIpeOut HD from being a Plus subscriber, and you would have to play it yourself really to see if it's your type of game. I only played it for maybe a couple days then stopped. For the Welcome Back I got inFamous and Dead Nation. inFamous I already had before and beat it, so I got it to beat it again before inFamous 2 is out. Dead Nation I have never played but heard great things about it from friends so I got that. LittleBigPlanet is a great game, but if you want that you might as well just buy LittleBigPlanet 2 because it is much better. I know you would be paying like $70 for the sequel rather than getting the original for free, but still I would do it. Super Stardust HD is really fun, so if you haven't played that I would get it. I had already bought it a long time ago so I didn't grab it.
djseebee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 djseebee
Member since 2005 • 340 Posts

DEAD NATION never regret

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#12 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

I look up some video reviews, watch some gameplay videos on Youtube, and see which ones interest me most.