What kind of PS3 game would you make?

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jasonfinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 Jasonfinger
Member since 2003 • 961 Posts

If you could create a PS3 game, what game would you make? What would the story be like and gameplay etc.

Gzus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Gzus666
Member since 2007 • 2304 Posts
one that gives me a lot of money
Brendruis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Brendruis
Member since 2002 • 1016 Posts
My game would be a cross between Lair and Battlefield 2.  You would have the ability to manuever the dragon with the SixAxis as well as being able to shoot enemies down with your M16A2 assault rifle.  Once you get on the ground you have a chainsaw that you can slaughter helpless arab soldiers with... as well as grinding your oponents to mush with the jaws of your pet dragon

jechts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jechts
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts
one that plays like kingdom hearts, i just love those games, and i cant wait for KH3 and FFversus xiii.
BigEvil21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BigEvil21
Member since 2005 • 53 Posts
KH3 hasn't even been anounced
Jasonfinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jasonfinger

KH3 hasn't even been anouncedBigEvil21

I think he was implying that its such a great game that they are obviously gonna make another one. Like I guarantee God Of War 3 will be announcing before you know it

jechts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jechts
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts
tetsuya announced that first details of KH3 will be released late 07 with a trailer, and also , the secret ending to KH2 kind of guarantees that there will be a KH3.
Gzus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gzus666
My game would be a cross between Lair and Battlefield 2.  You would have the ability to manuever the dragon with the SixAxis as well as being able to shoot enemies down with your M16A2 assault rifle.  Once you get on the ground you have a chainsaw that you can slaughter helpless arab soldiers with... as well as grinding your oponents to mush with the jaws of your pet dragon

Brendruis
M16 carbine or full stock? i prefer the carbine myself, mainly because i own one, ha. mesh of dragons and guns would be wierd, and why specifically Arab soilders? hinting at some personal issues stemming from blind biggotry?
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
A game based off of those classic 70's Kung Fu movies, complete with bad dubbing, but cool, over the top unrealistic moves.

And don't forget, when you reach a boss, it does that Kung Fu movie zoom on the eyes each and every time during cut sences.
Brendruis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Brendruis
Member since 2002 • 1016 Posts
[QUOTE="Brendruis"]My game would be a cross between Lair and Battlefield 2. You would have the ability to manuever the dragon with the SixAxis as well as being able to shoot enemies down with your M16A2 assault rifle. Once you get on the ground you have a chainsaw that you can slaughter helpless arab soldiers with... as well as grinding your oponents to mush with the jaws of your pet dragon

Gzus666
M16 carbine or full stock? i prefer the carbine myself, mainly because i own one, ha. mesh of dragons and guns would be wierd, and why specifically Arab soilders? hinting at some personal issues stemming from blind biggotry?

Meh, you take my post too seriously..

and the only reason I said Arab soldiers is because it's a mix of Lair and BF2...there are Arab soldiers in BF2 that you kill with the full stock M16...

yeah it would be wierd but it'd be nice to see something random and 'B-movie esque'
G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts
I would make an MMO because they are fun and can be very addictive like WoW. I think a good idea would be a DBZ MMO that would be awsome where you could choose your race, fly to other planets when your lvl is high enough (when your lower lvl you need a spaceship) do boss battles and a whole bunch of things.
tanman636

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 tanman636
Member since 2005 • 3642 Posts
Oblivion + The Sims = 'nough said
Gzus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gzus666
true, but you dont have to specify Arab, comes off a bit racist. full stockers are annoying, mainly for short people like myself, carbine with telescoping stock all the way
X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9563 Posts
My game would be 100% action, no story. You could dodge and maneuver with the tilt functions. Every other button on the controller would just kick your enemy's ass. How two-dimensional would that be?
Gzus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gzus666
My game would be 100% action, no story. You could dodge and maneuver with the tilt functions. Every other button on the controller would just kick your enemy's ass. How two-dimensional would that be?X_CAPCOM_X
sounds like my movie idea that i had forever that was about 2 hours of explosions, mainly consisting of nuclear, and some carpet bombing, etc. every guy on the planet would watch it. the first 5 min. or so of The Hills Have Eyes was nuclear testing, on top of being a kickass movie, man, good stuff
GameArtGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GameArtGuy
Member since 2006 • 845 Posts
*sigh* please never actually attempt to make any of these.... please?
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Alpha2
Member since 2003 • 3203 Posts
I honestly dont want to say because it would ruin the chances of it eer actually happening... but then again there was little chance of it happening anyway...

I'd make a truly dynamic sandbox game. One that TRUELY changed depending on your actions.

Start out by customizing your character, then maybe where he/she lives. then he world opens up to you with a living city with a working calender cycle, vehicles and people who all have names. Choose your destiny form this point. do you try to date the first girl that walks by? do you steal a car and go on a crime spree? Do you start body building or punch the first person you see in the face? Do you mix elements by stealing a car to impress a girl and discover it's actually owned by a secret terrorist organization that plans to conjur a demon to destroy the world? Do you join them? each choice you make determins what elements are introduced into the story and the story is never the same each time you play. Prehaps even allowing you to rewind the story to a turning point in the branching points of the game to make new decisions that generate other random situations.

Alas this game will never exist because I lack the ability to program.
iop280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 iop280
Member since 2004 • 103 Posts

Assasins Creed/Sims

plus a good story, like dreamfall, yup

I WANT THE DREAMFALL SEQUEL

Jas282005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jas282005
Member since 2005 • 54 Posts

i would make killer instict 3 for the new gen consoles and fable 2 for PS3 ....

how about shenmue 3 for XBOX360 and PS3...resident evil 5 for sure diablo as a 3D full game like

oblivion

Mordred19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mordred19
Member since 2007 • 8259 Posts
Not sure what I would make in particular, but it would be custom built for the PS3 system and I would make it the best game possible. I would want it to be so good that 360 owners would be really, really jealous, like foaming-at-the-mouth angry at the fact that they couldn't play the game. The PS3 needs a game like that, dang it!
Takiwara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Takiwara
Member since 2006 • 1150 Posts
Interestingly enough the game i would make is already being made. Assassin's Creed. After discovering freerunning or le parkour and the way action movie stars move (jackie chan, tony jaa, jet li) i always wanted a game to implement that kind of movement well.
natelber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 natelber
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
grand theft auto four!! ohh wait that is already being made.....SWEET
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Alpha2
Member since 2003 • 3203 Posts
There was a real freerunning game in development for the PSP but for some reason it's fallen into a stalled state of completion.
Theempire30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 Theempire30
Member since 2006 • 2420 Posts
A World War II game that isn't in Europe. Nazi's get boring after a while. GIVE US SOME JAPS!
Avatar image for realmadrid4lyfe
realmadrid4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 realmadrid4lyfe
Member since 2005 • 848 Posts
a game that would be epic and immensive with the best story that has ever been created in videogame history.
GIJames248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GIJames248
Member since 2006 • 2176 Posts
An epic Zelda-style adventure game with Lair quality graphics and a huge openended world with sidequests like Oblivion.
Fire_Siege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Fire_Siege
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts

tetsuya announced that first details of KH3 will be released late 07 with a trailer, and also , the secret ending to KH2 kind of guarantees that there will be a KH3.jechts

exactly

Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts

I don't know about story, but I'd have a shooter(3rd of 1st person, it doesn't matter) where the enemy is actively pursuing you, and if you start a level and don't move, after a short while, they'll come and get you. Meaning literally there's no way of knowing when the enemy could turn up, no matter how many times you play the game. Ultimate replay value. 8) 

And I'd make a game with an extremly powerful character, and stick him in the middle of a city to fight another powerful person and just have them duke it out in a fully destructible environment. You punch him and he goes flying through walls and making huge craters in the ground. I'd want players to even go inside buildings and fight bringing the building down from the inside, even making it crash around your enemy while you escape. Like dragonball only no cheesy energy blasts and crazy haircuts, pure fist on fist action that brings down buildings and throws cars around.

That's really more the kinda things I want to see, than than a whole new game based on just that...

Fire_Siege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Fire_Siege
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts

Ok seeing that I actually want to design games for a living i hope someone thinks is a decent idea.

the basis is an outstanding RPG Oblivion/Fable/MMO

Basicaly I like the way Fable lets you change to way the world react with you. Oblivions since of freedom will be a great asset. And generally human interaction is a good thing and it makes the world different everytime you play.

GameFreak34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GameFreak34
Member since 2003 • 671 Posts

one that plays like kingdom hearts, i just love those games, and i cant wait for KH3 and FFversus xiii.jechts

Kingdom Hearts I and II were the greatest RPGs I have ever played (I loved the way to fight with the keyblade and playing with disney characters was pretty fun, too). It's, by far, the best story.

I am definitely stoked for FFvs13 and when KH 3 comes out in a couple of years... It would be really sweet if they could add actions with the use of the sixaxis controller. Then, it would be the best game ever created. With the development of the ps3's graphics over years, KH III should show the true power of what the ps3 can do. Who knows, I'm sure a FF14 will follow in about 8 years...  

Jasonfinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Jasonfinger

A World War II game that isn't in Europe. Nazi's get boring after a while. GIVE US SOME JAPS!Theempire30

.....good point

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts
i could tell you, but then i would have to kill you.
Jasonfinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jasonfinger

[QUOTE="Theempire30"]A World War II game that isn't in Europe. Nazi's get boring after a while. GIVE US SOME JAPS!Jasonfinger

.....good point

but then again, Japan would be highly offended and cut off video game supplies around the globe!!!!!!J/K

RabbidDawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#34 RabbidDawg
Member since 2006 • 960 Posts
I would creat a game that is a cross between, GTA and its clones, Double Dragons, and Mercinaries and Oblivion.

It would have thugs, Junkies and gangs police etc., be totally free roaming, have a couple of bad ass dudes or dudetes with full customization. Tons of vehicles including air and military. Co-op via online or system link, and the ability to bring down a sky scraper when ever you wanted :wink:

Your actions would effect how the story and game goes. Maybe even actually have a story line, something Sanbox games lack at times. It would be set in present times or near future, and If you decided to nuke the city thats fine you have that freedom, but kill to many main characters and the story ends there....your left with rubble to free-roam in lol.
Keep it in tact and do all things you could do in GTA, Saints Row ,Crackdown etc...bad ass super powers included once you leveled up.

Tons of main story missions would be needed, with an actual storyline...cant think of one right now though:P ANd it would be a must to fully...FULLY use a 50gb blu-ray disc, for like 300 hours of game play.......That would be my dream game, but for now Ill have to settle for all those games seperately..........maybe some day though:D
Avatar image for deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
deactivated-6075a5c511e8b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35 deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
Member since 2005 • 7222 Posts

I honestly dont want to say because it would ruin the chances of it eer actually happening... but then again there was little chance of it happening anyway...

I'd make a truly dynamic sandbox game. One that TRUELY changed depending on your actions.

Start out by customizing your character, then maybe where he/she lives. then he world opens up to you with a living city with a working calender cycle, vehicles and people who all have names. Choose your destiny form this point. do you try to date the first girl that walks by? do you steal a car and go on a crime spree? Do you start body building or punch the first person you see in the face? Do you mix elements by stealing a car to impress a girl and discover it's actually owned by a secret terrorist organization that plans to conjur a demon to destroy the world? Do you join them? each choice you make determins what elements are introduced into the story and the story is never the same each time you play. Prehaps even allowing you to rewind the story to a turning point in the branching points of the game to make new decisions that generate other random situations.

Alpha2

That would be a cool game and with a BD they could make that.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#36 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts
Killzone 2.

Heres my idea.

RabbidDawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#37 RabbidDawg
Member since 2006 • 960 Posts

[QUOTE="Alpha2"]I honestly dont want to say because it would ruin the chances of it eer actually happening... but then again there was little chance of it happening anyway...

theycallmeryan

That would be a cool game and with a BD they could make that.

WOW.....Please sell that Idea to Sony.....now THAT is my Dream game!
apc2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 apc2007
Member since 2006 • 1557 Posts
ya
gamefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 gamefan
Member since 2002 • 363 Posts
I'd make one based on the times of William Wallace; Braveheart. Picture this: Braveheart mixed with Oblivion's first person, and the realism and graphics of Assassin's Creed in a battle field. You'd have to be smart like in Assassin's creed to survive in battle and you could cut off limbs and heads.....this would be a Superb game.
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts

[QUOTE="Brendruis"]My game would be a cross between Lair and Battlefield 2.  You would have the ability to manuever the dragon with the SixAxis as well as being able to shoot enemies down with your M16A2 assault rifle.  Once you get on the ground you have a chainsaw that you can slaughter helpless arab soldiers with... as well as grinding your oponents to mush with the jaws of your pet dragon

Gzus666

Hellzz YA

....AS for my Game....SEXY SEXY LADIES.....It would be called "BIG GAME HUNTER" and you would use your pump action gun in order to shoot, how to win.....thats the best part...your always the winner... :D

2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts
Killzone 2.

Heres my idea.

Wasdie
Your idea for killzone 2 would kick ass.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 NextGenNow
Member since 2007 • 2622 Posts
Oblivion + The Sims = 'nough saidtanman636
Oblivion's Massive World, Sims Interactive Control, and Final Fantasy Class Storyline = teh best game ever!
DarkNeji14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DarkNeji14
Member since 2006 • 553 Posts
God of War 3 is definity coming out and so is Kingdom Hearts 3 ( i seen the preview of KH3 on G4 on a episode of CHEATS for KH2 and heard GoW3 on PSN)
Absynthetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Absynthetic
Member since 2004 • 1897 Posts
an uncensored XXX version of leisure suit larry
Jasonfinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jasonfinger

an uncensored XXX version of leisure suit larryAbsynthetic

................+ with blood and violence too!!!

shadyoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 shadyoc
Member since 2005 • 968 Posts
A game like Hitman/GTA/Assassins Creed
jshigashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jshigashi
Member since 2007 • 528 Posts
For everyone: An FPS involving kids in grade school revolting up against their teachers using different weapons such as spitballs and slingshots, and having vehicles, like skate boards and bikes. An action game with a caveman fighting prehistoric creatures... sort of liek the things that were on that island in King Kong. Facing a TRex would be the final boss. Mature games: Adult Sims, like Leisure Suit Larry Game that people are saying. Maybe move up in the adult film business? Graphics these days can make this marketable, but it will never happen. Somehow an RPG game like the show Entourage. Like what makes the show good... it would have to have real people (actors, directors, etc) for it to be fun though. Any fighting game with nunchuks... you really don't see it much.
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts
A new chrono trigger game, or maybe a game about blade runner.  I just did a little more thinking on this and a new 3D street fighter sounds like the way to go or a new destruction derby game.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
a hero scape game were gun and swords mix. like a knight going against a army dude were the army dude has more of a range weapon but ow crap if the knight got in there you dead. ect. differant times all in one game.
Akush47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Akush47
Member since 2005 • 1611 Posts
i would make a hard core first person shooting game of barne vs teletubbie it would be the best!!!!