was playing Oblivian and I found clear lines across the screen.is it meesd up??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

u_poop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 u_poop
Member since 2007 • 183 Posts

I put in resitance fall of man in and could not find them , but i want to be safe, does anybody else have that prob???

and i dont have any warrenty for it,

it is very hard to see the lines and i did not notice them when i started the game, but i looked at the ground and moved and saw clear lines across teh screen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts
Pic!!
u_poop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 u_poop

sry...i am not sure how to put pics on web sites, and havent taken one , but the lines are so faint that they are hard to see,

so it probably would not show

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 420Token420
Member since 2007 • 5173 Posts

Are you playing on a HD TV?

Plus Oblivion is a huge game, I have over 500 hours clocked with one character, and I don't even have shivering isles yet, and with that said glitches do happen. I had a bunch through out the game. So if you see them, fast travel to a different place and see if they are still there.

d_garza2242

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 d_garza2242
Member since 2006 • 54 Posts
ok i had a problem like this as well. but yours could be different. but this is what happened with mine. when i would turn on the ps3 and start playin on my tv i would notice a clear line on the t.v. and it was slowly movin up and would repeat. and it kept doing that. so i was like whats wrong with this. but i ended finding out that the ps3 or something whatever it was would pick up on my cable tv. so when i disconnected the cable the clear line went away and it wouldnt do it anymore. it could be that or maybe even satelite to. but hope this helps
u_poop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 u_poop

yyes it sounds simular, but i have tried unhooking it and they are still there, i hav hdmi and hdtv w/ 1080 p sony lcd

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

yyes it sounds simular, but i have tried unhooking it and they are still there, i hav hdmi and hdtv w/ 1080 p sony lcd

u_poop

Don't worry, I see them too. I think it's just the game itself. Sometimes I see a line in certain parts of the screen when I walk up and talk to people. Like parts of the screen are cut up and placed there. It's not that really "out there" to be a bother though (to me anyways) like a giant white line or something. So I just ignore it.