Warhawk Redemption?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

notoriousmatty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 notoriousmatty
Member since 2004 • 470 Posts

I had a good time with my playstation, i love the blu ray player and a couple games, but everything seems to be better on xbox and It angers me greatly. I dont want an xbox because they break but Sony continues to put out good but not Great games and multiplats are always inferior.

Does anybody feel , with Lair looking to be a flop, that Warhawk is a make or break game of whether or not to abandon the ps3 for an xbox, or is it just me. Sure heavenly sword an the horizon and a couple games next year look Good, but thats next year.

inspectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 inspectre
Member since 2004 • 476 Posts
No.
ImaPirate0202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 ImaPirate0202
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts

No way, not after seeing the '08 lineup.

notoriousmatty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 notoriousmatty

Just no. no reason just blind following? Im just worried that COD4 and great games like assasins could have problems on the ps3 and while it looks like a good investment a few years down the road when microsoft looks towards there next xbox, I just dont know.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts
I have both systems in question. and i remember that when the 360 came out, it was the same. "god make a good game already" and since i can't have an opinion on a game i have never played (lair) so it won't call it a flop. if it flops when i play it and i hate it.. that's just sad. .boo hoo, play a violin for me. i'll buy another game. But i do get where you're coming from and from that point of view it could look like a "make or break" game. but it looks like it's going to be the "make" game for me... and about the games coming out next year.. i don't wait for them. i just think "for every day that passes, next year is getting closer"
notoriousmatty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 notoriousmatty
I hear you about next year and It would be nice to afford both systems.
JAMES_L_BROOKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JAMES_L_BROOKS
Member since 2005 • 1463 Posts

I had a good time with my playstation, i love the blu ray player and a couple games, but everything seems to be better on xbox and It angers me greatly. I dont want an xbox because they break but Sony continues to put out good but not Great games and multiplats are always inferior.

Does anybody feel , with Lair looking to be a flop, that Warhawk is a make or break game of whether or not to abandon the ps3 for an xbox, or is it just me. Sure heavenly sword an the horizon and a couple games next year look Good, but thats next year.

notoriousmatty

no...

this year besides the games you talked about

GT5: Prolouge (exclusive)

UNCHARTED (exclusive)

RACHET AND CLANK (exclusive)

SOCOM (exclusive)

UNREAL TOURNY 3 (timed exclusive)

HAZE (timed exclusive)

and mroe just check into it

indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
i think that the 360 does have a lot of good games, but the ps3 is ALSO gonna have a lot of good games, but alot of them will be for 08.
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11783 Posts

I have both systems in question. and i remember that when the 360 came out, it was the same. "god make a good game already" and since i can't have an opinion on a game i have never played (lair) so it won't call it a flop. if it flops when i play it and i hate it.. that's just sad. .boo hoo, play a violin for me. i'll buy another game. But i do get where you're coming from and from that point of view it could look like a "make or break" game. but it looks like it's going to be the "make" game for me... and about the games coming out next year.. i don't wait for them. i just think "for every day that passes, next year is getting closer" zeforgotten

i have both systems and just recently aquired my ps3. i have an 360 elite as well, though most of the multiplatform fps games i will play on the elite, i will get most of the multiplatform games that are not fps onthe ps3, like silent hill 5, and prolly res evil as well. but i cant wait till warhawk i think it will be a great game to play online with friends for atleast a few months.

notoriousmatty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 notoriousmatty
so all in all you agree that the ps3 is a better purchase in 2008 with more experience and a better software lineup, I think this is what I believe as well.
notoriousmatty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 notoriousmatty
and an xbox is a better purchse for this year.
SirNicoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 SirNicoli
Member since 2005 • 345 Posts

uncharted and socom........ enuf said

then heav sword, lair is gunna be good, ratchet and others

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts

and an xbox is a better purchse for this year.notoriousmatty

but why buy a systems that's only worth it this year? you play it for 4 months, then it's next year! waste of money

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#14 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11783 Posts

[QUOTE="notoriousmatty"]and an xbox is a better purchse for this year.zeforgotten

but why buy a systems that's only worth it this year? you play it for 4 months, then it's next year! waste of money

ahh but the 360 has great titles for next year as well... i agree if the only games you want are just this year dont buy it. same as Mgs4 or ff13, if those are the only games you want for the ps3 it would be dumb to buy it as well. now i own both systems and i know for fact that both systems have great things planned for the rest of their lifespan.

pirategunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 pirategunner
Member since 2007 • 819 Posts

uncharted and socom........ enuf said

then heav sword, lair is gunna be good, ratchet and others

SirNicoli

Uncharted is going to be a sleeper hit.