valkyrie profile 3 petition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

onlinedevil13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 onlinedevil13
Member since 2008 • 92 Posts

sign if u want vp 3

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/valkyrie-profile-3-hrist.html

jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts

I'm signing for sure

1uP_OnYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 1uP_OnYou
Member since 2008 • 3183 Posts

Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist (possibly).

*SIGNATURE*

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

Since "Facebook movements" seem to work better, I would suggest that to be honest. Online petitions fall on deaf ears 100% of the time.

Or just go to the company's website or message board.

USMC_MARINE_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 USMC_MARINE_88
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
as long as it kicks butt...and have multiple endings!!!
Chronoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Chronoes
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Yeah man, Valkyrie Profile 3 :) ! I loved the first two. I have it on PS1 and PSP. Then when VP2 came out I went out and got a copy asap. Great series...so underrated...I probably played at least 250 hours for both games combined.
sumdumsim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sumdumsim
Member since 2004 • 217 Posts

I agree that this will prolly fall on deaf ears but I will sign for a VP3 game I love them great great games.

TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#8 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts

Didn't Tri-Ace just went to work with Sega?

I wonder what's going on with them. Are they seperating themselves from Square-Enix now? What happens then? Who owns Valkyrie Profile license?

If Tri-Ace doesn't make the Valkyrie Profile game, I'm not sure if I would want VP3.

Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts

I wonder what's going on with them. Are they seperating themselves from Square-Enix now? What happens then? Who owns Valkyrie Profile license?

If Tri-Ace doesn't make the Valkyrie Profile game, I'm not sure if I would want VP3.

TriangleHard

Maybe their collaboration for End Of Eternity (who names these things?) is just a one-off thing. If Sqaure-Enix does own the rights to some of their more successful franchises (Star Ocean, Valkyrie Profile ect.) then I doubt they'd stop working with them completely.

Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#10 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts
I would love to see a Valkyrie Profile 3. *signs*
TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#11 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts

[QUOTE="TriangleHard"]

Silent-Hal

Maybe their collaboration for End Of Eternity (who names these things?) is just a one-off thing. If Sqaure-Enix does own the rights to some of their more successful franchises (Star Ocean, Valkyrie Profile ect.) then I doubt they'd stop working with them completely.

Hope so. I love Tri-Ace games, and I support them making new stuff, BUT I don't want them to toss their fine franchise away.

Valkyrie Profile is by far, one of my most treasured gaming franchise (something Gamespot tends to disagree with me) and I'd be heart broken to not see more of them.

Well I'm not craving VP3 at the moment since I do have Valkyrie Profile: Covenent of Plume (yet another underrated VP game) but I hope they eventually make VP3

and remake VP1. I love VP1, but voice acting makes my ears bleed. Also the lack of new game+ frustrates me to no end. I want to explore and do random things (especially in VP1 since the way the game is made supports that) but the level of my character often restricts me to do so.