Uncharted Trophies Playthrough

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stack0487

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 0

#1 stack0487
Member since 2008 • 274 Posts

Hey guys, so I'm playing through my favourite game again, Uncharted, and I'm looking to get the Platinum before the next game comes out next month. So with regard to the trophies, do I need to carry out the necessary actions in ONE playthrough (e.g. kill 5 in a row with a brutal combo) during the playthrough, or can I replay a chapter and then do it? Or things like kill 10 enemies while hanging, can I kill like 8 in my playthrough, then go back after and replay a chapter and get the remaining 2 for the trophy??? Sorry if that is confusing, but I would rather know now as I've just started a new game and reset all the achievements. Thanks!

SouL-Tak3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 SouL-Tak3R
Member since 2005 • 4024 Posts

You can replay chapters to get them.

stack0487

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stack0487

You can replay chapters to get them.

SouL-Tak3R
YAYTASTIC! Cheers!
Maximus923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Maximus923
Member since 2008 • 237 Posts

Yeah, you can pick a chapter with a situation suitable for a trophy and get it.

You can actually get to a part, accomplish the certain task, then die so it resets before the task, and do it again as many times until you get the Trophy.

However, you have to start and finish an entire game to earn any of the Charted! Trophies.

I am on Chapter 15 on Crushing (God forsaken Church!), and once I beat it I has Platinum.

:D

stack0487

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 stack0487

You can actually get to a part, accomplish the certain task, then die so it resets before the task, and do it again as many times until you get the Trophy.

However, you have to start and finish an entire game to earn any of the Charted! Trophies.

I am on Chapter 15 on Crushing (God forsaken Church!), and once I beat it I has Platinum.

Maximus923
Is Crushing difficulty really hard? I hope not, I hate when games get really frustrating...
spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

[QUOTE="Maximus923"]

stack0487

Is Crushing difficulty really hard? I hope not, I hate when games get really frustrating...

yeah it requires a lot of trial and error but i was able to pass it in 5 days which was 6hrs and 30 min

Maximus923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Maximus923
Member since 2008 • 237 Posts

Much like inquiring about any game's difficulty, it honestly depends on personal skill.

On my first playthrough for the game, I played it on Hard.

Yeah, it was annoyingly hard, but possible.

I would say the same with Crushing.

Only there is definitely memorization required; knowing when someone is going to come around the corner and who jumps out when.

So far, I have only been stuck on two or three parts, and the rest I have died once or twice.

In short, it isn't that bad.

lewisg1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lewisg1212
Member since 2005 • 1698 Posts
crushing isnt to bad...theres maybe 4 bits i had to try a few times but i completed it in 5 hours 22 mins (i didnt have to look for treasures or anything...just blitzed it)
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

Anyone have any tips for the zombie area with the generators? They keep killing me. :(

spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

Anyone have any tips for the zombie area with the generators? They keep killing me. :(

Furi-Kun

run and gun my friend run and gun

MrGanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MrGanny
Member since 2009 • 2911 Posts

[QUOTE="Maximus923"]

stack0487

Yes it is, you die from 2 shots.

Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

spawnassasin

run and gun my friend run and gun

Yeah that's pretty much all you can do. Run away from them, shoot them from the hip so they stop moving, and then aim and shoot them when they're standing still. Remember to pick up ammo when you use a couple clips. Oh, and apparently they're too dumb to climb those elevated platforms with the switches so if you lure them into that room you'll be safe up there.

lindseyiluvyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#13 lindseyiluvyou
Member since 2007 • 437 Posts

Its hard at first because your not used to having such a hard task of level. But once you get used to it you just need a strategy. If you keep dying using that strategy try a different one. Good luck!